Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
Careful, don't want this thread to become an argument. Might have a mod step in.

On thread relevant news, the games has been updated to 0.1.87.1.

Don't know if it'd be overstepping my bounds or stepping on toes to post it but you can see for yourself if you click the link in the first post.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Quick question, i really like this game, but when will there be a foot fetish content update? Unfortunately it is one of the only things that get me off.
I'm not sure when the foot fetish will be added, but it will definitely one of the next fetishes that I add into the game. I'm going to be doing work on the sex system over these next two weeks, so I'll make a note of this and see if I can fit it in. (I can't promise anything though; it might take me a little longer...)

You might want to think about whether that mechanic is really a good idea/whether you really want it to affect combat.
Originally, I decided not to give the player a sexual orientation, as the content that the PC enjoys is decided by the person playing the game, not the in-game character (so giving them an orientation felt pointless). However, as I was designing some content to add into the game, I realised that I needed to know what gender of NPC the player would be interested in. I could have presented the player with an option, such as "You see a female" or "You see a male", but that felt a little awkward for what I had planned, so I decided to give the PC an orientation so that I could detect what kind of content the player is interested in seeing. ^^

I don't know if this is intended or a bug but I find it extremely odd how often NPCs (mostly male) tend to suck their own fingers when dominated. I'm not talking about a short, one-time thing just to look sexy, I'm talking about them doing it ALL the time, in every turn, until I physically interact with them or tell them to stop self-insertions. And the worst part is that they act like they're getting off at it... I mean... they're just sucking their fingers... I don't want to kink-shame (they're just NPCs anyway) but it IS extremely awkward and off-putting. I would prefer if they just sat there waiting for me to do something, or even rubbing/teasing their own genitalia, than sucking their digits and moaning like its the most pleasurable thing ever... .__.
I'm going to be working on all of the sex systems over these next two weeks, and I'll definitely be sorting out the problems with the AI as part of that. ^^

Also, as Miscellaneous Forum Viewer just pointed out, I've updated the game to version 0.1.87.1. You can find more information on my blog, or download the game from the links below:

Version 0.1.87.1
.jar
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
v0.1.86.5

Gameplay:
Consolidated all essences into arcane essences. There were numerous problems with the old system of a unique essence for each race (unnecessary micro-management, far too many races planned, wasted resources), so I decided to remove them.
Re-purposed all 'bottled essence' item effects into damage & resistance multipliers based on the essence's race.
Changed jinxed clothing removal mechanics. You now need to spend arcane essences to remove a jinx, and no longer need to worry about fiddling about with weapons.
Consolidated Lilaya's 'discovering essences' and 'jinxed' quests into one quest.

Forced TF mechanics:
Added forced TF preference (in the furry preferences screen).
Split transformation fetish into giving and receiving versions.
NPCs will now only try to TF you if they have the 'giving TF' fetish.
Removed the forced TF option in the content preferences, and instead you now have the option in each of the forced TF scenes to avoid the TF. (I might rework this a little more for the full release.)
I decided to change it to this method so that players are always able to see unique options (such as Brax's and the harpy matriarchs' TFs), instead of missing out on unique scenes entirely.
<b>You can still avoid all forced TF content, don't worry if that's not your thing!</b> ^^
Changed Brax's TF scene to take into account TF preferences.
Changed all three of the harpy's scenes to take into account TF preferences.
Actions related to being forcefully transformed or transforming others now have associated fetish requirements and corruption bypasses.
NPCs will now apply all of their genital preferences to one potion.

Settings & UI:
Improved furry preferences screen and slightly altered what each of the settings mean. (Please make sure that everything is still suitable for you after starting up your game!)
Improved the phone's stats screens UI a little.
Added plasticity stats to the body stats screen, along with a description of how capacity, elasticity, and plasticity work.
Improved slavery manager UI.

Other:
Added a very minor variation ('Furries?! Yes!') to the prologue, as an opposite reaction to 'Furries?! No!'.
Added descriptions for all vagina modifiers to selfie.
Changed Ralph to a greater horse-morph (instead of lesser), and gave him new clothes and the 'receiving oral' fetish.
Removed most of the restrictions on choosing your name.
You no longer start the game with any essences. (This is so that the essence discovery quest makes sense. I plan on letting you choose some starting fetishes in the character creation, which is what the 5 starting essences were intended for.)
Added ear colour to selfie.
Added ability to change surname at City Hall.
Increased limit of pairs of multi-breasts from 3 to 5.

Bugs:
Fixed bug where you couldn't properly remove a jinx from an NPC's clothing. (This is what led to me reworking the entire jinx removal system, as I realised just how cumbersome it was...)
Typo fixes.
Fixed bug in inventory where you'd be able to use inappropriate items on an NPC through the 'Use all' action.
Fixed bug where condoms wouldn't be removed upon NPC's orgasm.
Fixed UI bug where NPC's slots were shown as blocked based on your blocked slots.
Fixed 'storm generated' NPCs not being removed from place tiles.
Fixed body/pubic/facial hair potions not working correctly.
Imported characters with hooves/talons can now get past the clothing selection screen (you don't need to wear shoes to pass). (I don't know how you managed to get into the clothing selection with an imported character... ^^)
Fixed the description for Diana's perfume showing Lexi instead of Diana.
Fixed puffy vagina description not correctly referring to labia.
Fixed vagina modifiers not being exported/imported correctly.
Fixed minor inconsistency in the follow up exam with Lilaya, which was referencing your clothes being destroyed.
The "Savage Attack" special ability for wolf-morphs now correctly requires both wolf-morph arms and face to be available.
You can now sell weapons and clothing to NPCs (such as Vicky) even if their inventory is full.
Fixed dirty talk sometimes incorrectly referring to fingers.
Fixed impenetrable nipples being described as 'extremely tight'.
Fixed reading library books showing that you'd gained intelligence twice.
Added NPC-specific descriptions to item effects that were lacking them.
Non-capitalised names will no longer automatically append 'the' in front of them if it's the player's name, or if the NPC's name is known.
Clothing can now be dyed if it's on the ground/being stored in an area.
Removing an NPC with the 'Risk of pregnancy' status effect now correctly removes the from your pregnancy stats page.
Fixed feminine offspring always having flat chests.
Fixed labia size always being described as 'tiny'.
Fixed bug where you could press 'overwrite' in the main menu (before starting a game), which would then corrupt that save file. (Sorry to those affected by this...)

Save compatibility:
Slightly improved efficiency of XML exports.
Added money and essence saving.
Added equipped weapon saving.
Added equipped clothing saving.
Added items, clothing, and weapons in inventory saving.
Added owned slaves to exported character. (May be a little buggy... I didn't have much time left in which to test this... ;_;)

----------------------

v0.1.87

Slavery:
Finished: All basic slavery mechanics. I'll expand the slavery content over the course of the game's development to add in more jobs/permissions/events, but all of the core slavery mechanics that I had planned are now in the engine.
Added: Slavery event loop. The game calculates a slave's income, affection & obedience changes, location (based on job), and all other slavery-related information every in-game hour.
Added: Slavery events. The game now has a chance to generate an event for each of your slaves every hour. Events take into account what other NPCs the slave has access to, as well as what permissions & job settings are enabled.
Added: Jobs. You can assign your slaves to perform different jobs (9 at the moment), some of which have special setting that influence random events that occur while they're working.
Added: Permissions. You can now assign permissions to your slaves, which influence random events that occur while they're working/idle.
Improved slave management UI.
Removed caps for room upgrades' obedience and affection changes.

UI:
Slightly improved layout at higher resolutions.

Other:
Buffed rainbow gloves and stockings.
Added safety goggles spawning in Lilaya's lab. (These have been in the game files for some time, but I forgot to add them in...)
Refined some of the named NPC's body types.
Added option to set the amount of NPCs spawning with the 'transformer' fetish.
'Forced TF racial limits' in the furry setting should now be working. (I didn't have time to test, so it may be a little buggy. ;_;)
NPCs will now try to forcibly transform you even if they aren't already attracted to you.
Candi and Brandi now wear stiletto heels.
Lactating nipples should now start sex pre-lubricated with milk.

Bugs:
Fixed a cause of a UI display bug in the furry preferences screen.
Fixed slave collar not sealing/jinxing itself onto slaves when equipped.
Fixed the 'Rest until Morning' action in your room sometimes causing you to sleep until the next day (for a 24 hr+ rest).
Fixed skewed prices of essence vials.
Fixed several of the racial lore books being unable to be sold.
Fixed imported slaves obtaining randomly assigned fetishes.
Imported slaves are now added to your contacts list.
Fixed bug where items in your wardrobe during character creation could be found on the map after game start.
Imported characters should no longer start with most of their combat stats drained.
Fixed bug where removing tongue modifiers using potions would add them instead.
Fixed bug where imported characters were starting with incorrect orifice modifiers.
Minor breast-size detection fix.
Lilaya's skin colour should now correctly be the same as your starting skin colour.
Inconsistent dialogue fixes in the prologue.
Fixed 'Spit' and 'Swallow' options always appearing after a fight (even when the NPC didn't have the 'giving TF' fetish).

----------------------

v0.1.87.1

Other:
Added the same placeholder dialogue for slaves in each of their work locations (excluding Lilaya's lab).

Bugs:
Fixed bug where you couldn't interact with slaves in their room.
Fixed NPC icons showing up in random places on the map.
Fixed imported slaves having the dog bit special attack.
Fixed UI bug where attribute bars would just be showing grey bars.
Fixed some strange behaviour with room upgrades.
Fixed old character import compatibility issues. (You should be able to properly import your v0.1.86 characters now.)
Fixed numerous issues with trading slaves through Alexa's shop.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Using it to guide variable content without having to ask questions is one decent use for a mechanic like that. The main thing to reconsider, I think, is having it affect combat at all since that can lead to the aforementioned conflicts of interest where people powergaming might try to set it one way or another (like knowing all the toughest enemies are feminine succubi so using the resistances to fight them but then maybe missing out on ero content because their preference is set against it) purely for the bonuses.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Why is powergaming an issue? The game isn't very hard to begin with. And the bonus makes sense from a gaming perspective.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
There's also plans to rework the combat and character stats soon, so it isn't worth worrying that much about.

Nixeska

Jun 20, 2017
As it is now, you can easily grind essences to boost all your stats to max. It's still way too early to worry about fetishes and content control being a problem to the combat and leveling.

morag

Nov 6, 2017
You are implementing dom side of slavery, are you gonna add slavery from submission side? No NSFW game properly implemented sub slave gameplay. Any plans for it?

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
As TheDarkMaster says, I do have plans to rework the combat & stats system soon (within the next few versions), and I'll also do a bit of balancing then. :3

You are implementing dom side of slavery, are you gonna add slavery from submission side? No NSFW game properly implemented sub slave gameplay. Any plans for it?
I will definitely be adding player-enslavement, but I'd like to spend some time making sure that I implement it to the best of my abilities, so it probably won't be for quite a few versions yet... ;_;

I just updated the game to 0.1.88.1.
You can find more info on my blog: https://lilithsthrone.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/version-01881-release-hotfix.html

Or you can get the download links here:
.jar
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.88

Gameplay:
Added: Fluid addiction mechanics. Ingesting addictive fluid will increase your 'addiction level'; no negative effects are incurred if you keep satisfying your addiction, but if you go more than 24 hours without a 'fix', you'll start experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
Addictive fluids only work for cum at the moment, and don't have many unique lines of dialogue, but I'll add in addictive milk & girlcum, as well as dialogue, for the next release!
Increased inventory capacity from 24 to 32. (The inventory screen might get a little laggy when full, but I have a fix planned for this, which I'll try and implement for the next version.)

Sex:
Restructured: Action menu during sex. Actions are now assigned to one of four sub-menus, in an attempt to tidy up the unwieldy mess of actions.
Created a new category of sex actions for your response to incoming partner orgasms. Moved 'Ask for creampie' and 'Ask for pullout' to this new category.
Removed the 'Use item' action, as for the last several versions you've been able to just open your inventory in sex instead.
Added 'Repeat action' where 'Use item' used to be.
Very slightly reduced the base arousal increase values per turn, to compensate for the arousal gains caused by fixing ongoing-actions applying arousal increases to both partners.
Added: Spread pussy action for both player & partner.
Added an action for NPCs to lubricate their fingers with saliva. (This won't result in the old bug of partners continuously self-sucking their fingers; they will only use this action to lubricate their fingers if they intend on fingering you.)
Added: Breast kissing action for both player & partner. (Nipple sucking to come soon.)
Having a request for a different position in sex no longer blocks you from requesting positions again.
Improved the AI's decision making and reaction to requests. They *should* now perform penetrative actions they otherwise wouldn't have if you've requested them to use a certain orifice.

Clothing & Items:
Added: Condom belt. (No femininity requirements, hip slot.) I'll add functionality to increase inventory capacity while wearing this in the future; I ran out of time to implement it for this version.
Improved 'Used condom' item to keep track of colour, cum, and cum's owner.
Added: Angel's Nectar (an addiction-curing potion).

Other:
Improved debug menu's clothing/weapons/items spawn system.
Adjusted all bottled essence rarities.
Improved clothing displacement detection, which, for example, should now allow you to shift aside your underwear after unzipping your trousers.
Brax's forced TF now affects your body size, muscle, hip size, and ass size.
Changed small-size penis descriptors from 'microscopic'->'tiny'->'average' to 'tiny'->'small'->'average'.
Pantyhose and arm-length gloves are no longer restricted to only black and white color variety.
Added grey colour to hair and fur.
Changed harpy hand descriptions from being a single opposable thumb to having two forefingers as well.
Phone menu is now disabled in character creation menus.
Slightly improved condom-drinking descriptions.

Bugs:
Fixed incorrect sex count stat iteration and post-orgasm arcane essence gain text (contributed by Rfpnj).
Minor typo fixes.
You no longer have to provide a surname when changing your name at City Hall.
Characters imported from versions prior to 0.1.86.5 should now no longer start with every fetish, and will spawn with basic clothing.
Fixed offspring introduction dialogue assuming that you were the mother, even if you were the father.
Dialogue title now correctly updates during sex to show you what position you're currently in.
Fixed strange floating point number rounding in slave management windows.
Fixed incorrect descriptions of clothing replacement.
Fixed bug where clothing coupldn't be equipped/removed even if access was available.
Fixed game freeze upon reaching 7 orgasms in sex.
NPCs should now be able to spawn in with androgynous bodies.

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.88.1

Gameplay:
Added chance for Angel's Nectar to drop from defeated enemies.

Sex:
Added finger lubrication action for player (lick fingers to get them lubed without continuing to suck on them).
Added a 'flat chest' version of the status effect 'Breast status' during sex.
Added breast kissing actions to 'Standing', 'Back-to-wall', 'Cowgirl', 'Chair sex', and 'Missionary' positions.

UI:
Made the sex action selection menus remain on the same page after choosing a non-positioning action.

Other:
Changed 'hallucinogenic' fluid modifier to 'psychoactive' modifier, which will allow for both hallucinogenic and hypnotic content in the future.
Updated credits page. (If you've pledged 'Epic' or 'Legendary' on Patreon, and don't see your name in the credits, it's because I haven't received a display name from you, so I've added you to the 'Anonymous' count. Please send me a message on Patreon if you're an Epic or Legendary patron without a name in the credits!)
Added virginity tracking for penises. (Lost upon any penetration.)

Bugs:
Fixed incorrect dom/sub sex totals in NPC's character view screen.
Fix issue where using an item on your first turn of sex would not display dialogue correctly.
NPCs should now stop all ongoing penetrations when switching position.
Fixed game-breaking freeze during Ralph's and Pix's sex scenes.
Changed method to move between game worlds in an attempt to fix a major crash when using the 'Downstairs' action in Lilaya's Home.
Books in Lilaya's library now correctly give intelligence boosts for new characters.
Condom belt icon will now correctly render the condoms that are in the wearer's inventory.
Fixed extremely odd arousal gains (such as NPCs gaining huge amounts of arousal from tail-fucking you, while giving them a blowjob would give them almost no arousal gains).
Fixed chemise being able to be displaced through other clothing, such as slip dresses.
Lubrication descriptions for your partner's penis/vagina/anus/nipples will no longer display if they aren't visible. (Lubrication information will display upon revealing those parts.)
NPCs who are virgins will no longer beg to be fucked.
Fixed bug that could cause NPCs to use inappropriate actions during sex, such as swapping positions multiple times.
Fixed text always describing you as the father to an NPC's children. (Occurred when one of your slaves impregnated another slave.)
Anal creampie no longer describes you as having a knot/ribbed cock when you didn't have one.
Forced TF racial limits no longer reset to greater morph on each game start-up.
Slaves will now correctly lose their vaginal virginity if they're allowed to have sex with one another.

Reactions: Zavos

morag

Nov 6, 2017
As TheDarkMaster says, I do have plans to rework the combat & stats system soon (within the next few versions), and I'll also do a bit of balancing then. :3

I will definitely be adding player-enslavement, but I'd like to spend some time making sure that I implement it to the best of my abilities, so it probably won't be for quite a few versions yet... ;_;

I just updated the game to 0.1.88.1.
You can find more info on my blog: https://lilithsthrone.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/version-01881-release-hotfix.html

Or you can get the download links here:
.jar
Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.88

Gameplay:
Added: Fluid addiction mechanics. Ingesting addictive fluid will increase your 'addiction level'; no negative effects are incurred if you keep satisfying your addiction, but if you go more than 24 hours without a 'fix', you'll start experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
Addictive fluids only work for cum at the moment, and don't have many unique lines of dialogue, but I'll add in addictive milk & girlcum, as well as dialogue, for the next release!
Increased inventory capacity from 24 to 32. (The inventory screen might get a little laggy when full, but I have a fix planned for this, which I'll try and implement for the next version.)

Sex:
Restructured: Action menu during sex. Actions are now assigned to one of four sub-menus, in an attempt to tidy up the unwieldy mess of actions.
Created a new category of sex actions for your response to incoming partner orgasms. Moved 'Ask for creampie' and 'Ask for pullout' to this new category.
Removed the 'Use item' action, as for the last several versions you've been able to just open your inventory in sex instead.
Added 'Repeat action' where 'Use item' used to be.
Very slightly reduced the base arousal increase values per turn, to compensate for the arousal gains caused by fixing ongoing-actions applying arousal increases to both partners.
Added: Spread pussy action for both player & partner.
Added an action for NPCs to lubricate their fingers with saliva. (This won't result in the old bug of partners continuously self-sucking their fingers; they will only use this action to lubricate their fingers if they intend on fingering you.)
Added: Breast kissing action for both player & partner. (Nipple sucking to come soon.)
Having a request for a different position in sex no longer blocks you from requesting positions again.
Improved the AI's decision making and reaction to requests. They *should* now perform penetrative actions they otherwise wouldn't have if you've requested them to use a certain orifice.

Clothing & Items:
Added: Condom belt. (No femininity requirements, hip slot.) I'll add functionality to increase inventory capacity while wearing this in the future; I ran out of time to implement it for this version.
Improved 'Used condom' item to keep track of colour, cum, and cum's owner.
Added: Angel's Nectar (an addiction-curing potion).

Other:
Improved debug menu's clothing/weapons/items spawn system.
Adjusted all bottled essence rarities.
Improved clothing displacement detection, which, for example, should now allow you to shift aside your underwear after unzipping your trousers.
Brax's forced TF now affects your body size, muscle, hip size, and ass size.
Changed small-size penis descriptors from 'microscopic'->'tiny'->'average' to 'tiny'->'small'->'average'.
Pantyhose and arm-length gloves are no longer restricted to only black and white color variety.
Added grey colour to hair and fur.
Changed harpy hand descriptions from being a single opposable thumb to having two forefingers as well.
Phone menu is now disabled in character creation menus.
Slightly improved condom-drinking descriptions.

Bugs:
Fixed incorrect sex count stat iteration and post-orgasm arcane essence gain text (contributed by Rfpnj).
Minor typo fixes.
You no longer have to provide a surname when changing your name at City Hall.
Characters imported from versions prior to 0.1.86.5 should now no longer start with every fetish, and will spawn with basic clothing.
Fixed offspring introduction dialogue assuming that you were the mother, even if you were the father.
Dialogue title now correctly updates during sex to show you what position you're currently in.
Fixed strange floating point number rounding in slave management windows.
Fixed incorrect descriptions of clothing replacement.
Fixed bug where clothing coupldn't be equipped/removed even if access was available.
Fixed game freeze upon reaching 7 orgasms in sex.
NPCs should now be able to spawn in with androgynous bodies.

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.88.1

Gameplay:
Added chance for Angel's Nectar to drop from defeated enemies.

Sex:
Added finger lubrication action for player (lick fingers to get them lubed without continuing to suck on them).
Added a 'flat chest' version of the status effect 'Breast status' during sex.
Added breast kissing actions to 'Standing', 'Back-to-wall', 'Cowgirl', 'Chair sex', and 'Missionary' positions.

UI:
Made the sex action selection menus remain on the same page after choosing a non-positioning action.

Other:
Changed 'hallucinogenic' fluid modifier to 'psychoactive' modifier, which will allow for both hallucinogenic and hypnotic content in the future.
Updated credits page. (If you've pledged 'Epic' or 'Legendary' on Patreon, and don't see your name in the credits, it's because I haven't received a display name from you, so I've added you to the 'Anonymous' count. Please send me a message on Patreon if you're an Epic or Legendary patron without a name in the credits!)
Added virginity tracking for penises. (Lost upon any penetration.)

Bugs:
Fixed incorrect dom/sub sex totals in NPC's character view screen.
Fix issue where using an item on your first turn of sex would not display dialogue correctly.
NPCs should now stop all ongoing penetrations when switching position.
Fixed game-breaking freeze during Ralph's and Pix's sex scenes.
Changed method to move between game worlds in an attempt to fix a major crash when using the 'Downstairs' action in Lilaya's Home.
Books in Lilaya's library now correctly give intelligence boosts for new characters.
Condom belt icon will now correctly render the condoms that are in the wearer's inventory.
Fixed extremely odd arousal gains (such as NPCs gaining huge amounts of arousal from tail-fucking you, while giving them a blowjob would give them almost no arousal gains).
Fixed chemise being able to be displaced through other clothing, such as slip dresses.
Lubrication descriptions for your partner's penis/vagina/anus/nipples will no longer display if they aren't visible. (Lubrication information will display upon revealing those parts.)
NPCs who are virgins will no longer beg to be fucked.
Fixed bug that could cause NPCs to use inappropriate actions during sex, such as swapping positions multiple times.
Fixed text always describing you as the father to an NPC's children. (Occurred when one of your slaves impregnated another slave.)
Anal creampie no longer describes you as having a knot/ribbed cock when you didn't have one.
Forced TF racial limits no longer reset to greater morph on each game start-up.
Slaves will now correctly lose their vaginal virginity if they're allowed to have sex with one another.
Are you open for ideas from someone interested in this kind of content or you've already come up with idea and thinking about programming realization?

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Are you open for ideas from someone interested in this kind of content or you've already come up with idea and thinking about programming realization?
I'm always open to suggestions, so if you have some ideas for this sort of content, I'd love to hear them! ^^

morag

Nov 6, 2017
I'm always open to suggestions, so if you have some ideas for this sort of content, I'd love to hear them! ^^
Even suggestions needs to have some kind of ground behind it and I am not sure what's the fundament behind it. Do you want it to be a personal slavery with some direct actions with your owner and having some mechanics that would influence the game overall if you are a slave or have some kind of slave city/hub/community with different activities inside of it (doesn't mean that you won't have an owner but the focus will be on a person being a lowest tier of their hierarchy in certain community)?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Development Plan
To keep you all up-to-date with my plan for development, this is what the next month looks like:

Week of 20th November: Freeze engine work and get the promised main story & sex content finished before anything else. Start work on multiple-partner sex.

Week of 27th November: Finish implementing multiple-partner sex. Version 0.1.95 release.

Week of 4th December: Combat & stats rework.

Week of 11th December: Finish combat & stats rework. Version 0.1.99 release.

Week of 18th December: Buffer week for work overflow.

Week of 25th December: Week off.

Week of 1st January: Write up content submission guide & all associated resources, transition into the game's 'beta' stage, where I focus entirely on adding content. The following week will be version 0.2.0.
Source: https://lilithsthrone.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/version-0189-release.html?zx=37d9231fed9bf941

Reactions: Ryii

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Even suggestions needs to have some kind of ground behind it and I am not sure what's the fundament behind it. Do you want it to be a personal slavery with some direct actions with your owner and having some mechanics that would influence the game overall if you are a slave or have some kind of slave city/hub/community with different activities inside of it (doesn't mean that you won't have an owner but the focus will be on a person being a lowest tier of their hierarchy in certain community)?
Sorry it took me so long to respond! I'll probably end up doing a more 'generic' form of player enslavement, which would involve the PC being sold off to one of several pre-set owners, with different events & actions that the player can perform to try and escape (or go along with it). I'll also most likely have a few special story-related owners, who will have unique scenes and actions that they force you to perform. :3

So, in both cases it will be the PC performing different activities as they work towards escaping or accepting their new life as a slave. ^^

I just updated the game to 0.1.89.2, which can be found in the blog link that Zevos posted above this post. (Thanks Zevos for posting that! ^^)
If you'd rather just grab the download, here it is:

Version 0.1.89.2 Download:
.jar

Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.88.5

Engine:
Added: First iteration of save compatibility (some minor things aren't working yet, but I'll finish it off over the weekend). This took a loooong time to implement... Sorry that there isn't much else here... ;_;
Changed: Importing your character no longer carries over your slaves (and doesn't carry over pregnancies either). This is due to inter-NPC relationships getting quite complicated, so, for example, there would be several serious issues with importing an enslaved Scarlett into a new game, and then meeting the new game's version of Scarlett.
Did a lot of general back-end fixes in numerous parts of the code.
Added support for multiple pages of responses (for use in the new Sex UI).

UI:
Further improved the Sex UI. Thank you for all of your feedback regarding this!
Added an 'Export/Import' tab in the main menu, through which you can use the new Game Export. ^^

Bugs:
Filled condoms should now correct import with all cum properties intact.
Penile virginity is now correctly lost upon performing a penetrative sex action.
Fixed broken lubrication messages during sex.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.89

Engine:
Added more detail to the game's 'CoverableArea' system, to allow for clothing to block ass/anus and breasts/nipples separately.
Added in a lot of the background framework for Zaranix into the engine. I'll get this finished asap. ;_;

Save game compatibility:
Fixed several major bugs associated with loading in a game where you had filled condoms in your inventory.
Fixed major bug related to loading an exported game with pregnant NPCs in it.
Fixed pregnancy 'potential partners as father' not being imported correctly.
Fixed incorrect cell inventory size.
Added support for generating missing maps.

Gameplay:
Submitting to an NPC after defeating them no longer locks out penetrative sex actions.
You can now access the inventory of defeated alleyway attackers, succubi, offspring, and harpies after sex.
Split the 'Non-con' fetish up into giving & receiving variants. NPCs with the receiving variant will prefer to resist during sex (if non-con is enabled).
Reduced the default amount of children birthed by each race, so most now give birth to one or two offspring, with the current maximum litter size possible being 16 (for harpies).

Sex:
Added a generic 'Stop penetrations' action to stop all ongoing penetrative actions at once.
Changed sex action's associated fetishes to make them more consistent.
NPCs will no longer try to get access to their penis/pussy if they don't have one.

UI:
Added hotkey support for response tab switching. By default, 'Previous tab' is 'ctrl+Q', while 'Next tab' is 'ctrl+E'. (Can be changed in the options menu.)
Added indication in enchanting menu of the exact value that an effect will apply. (e.g. Will now display cum increases in ml.)
Improved inventory UI to use tabs. (I still have some work left to do on this.)

Other:
Reverted: NPCs will now beg for you to take their virginity if they're in the 'eager' pace, will inform you that they're a virgin in the 'normal' pace, and will beg for you not to take it in the 'resisting' pace.
Slightly changed the secondary modifiers for enchanting body parts. Now, instead of leaving the secondary essence blank to transform your body part, you select a 'Transformative' essence.
Improved horn transformations, and added several more colours to horns (available colours are now white, red, black, and grey).
Changed horn types from 'demon' and 'bovine' into some more specific types: curled, spiral, curved, swept-back, and straight.
Added horn length.
Reduced offspring spawn chance from 25% to 20%.
Added penile virginity loss descriptions during sex, as well as experience gain for the other partner if they have the 'Deflowering' fetish.
Added submissive sex option in slaves' rooms.
NPCs with 'Transformation test subject' fetish now gain affection from being assigned as Lilaya's test subject.
Penises will only get lubricated by precum/cum if they're not covered with a condom. (Although the urethra will still get lubricated regardless of condom status.)
The 'Repeat action' in combat will now only show actions that aren't already in the main combat menu (i.e. spells and special attacks).
The 'Calm down' sex action has had its arousal reduction strength doubled from -5 to -10.
Added 'pixie cut', 'bob cut', and 'slicked back' hair styles.
Changed Rose's hair style.
Added pure damage/resistance to the stats screen.
You can now use fetish TF potions on the harpy matriarchs.
Alleyway Succubi will now use their special tease attacks.
Partners in consensual sex will no longer end sex once they've orgasmed. They will continue until you've orgasmed as well.

Bugs:
In the crafting screen, you can now change the potency of milk, cum, and girlcum enchantments.
Fixed bug where offspring would spawn twice in the same tile.
Fixed bug where swapping positions during sex would incorrectly display ongoing penetration text.
Fixed duplicate virginity loss descriptions in selfie/character view.
Fixed incorrect virginity loss place descriptors.
Ongoing penetration description fixes.
Fixed UI scaling bug in Fetish screen.
Fixed more strange floating point numbers in slavery management screens, as well as the main stats screen. (i.e. Things like 2.3999999 should now display as 2.40.)
Fade-in text is now correctly off by default.
'Lubricate fingers' self-action now returns the correct text.
Masculine transformations (when letting Lilaya use someone as a test subject) will no longer grow breasts, and will now correctly shrink them.
Fixed issue with Vicky sometimes not buying essences, and with Ralph sometimes not buying condoms.
Fixed UI issue with pregnancy stats screen and slave inspection screen.
The stats tooltip that shows up when you mouse over your name now shows the correct value of your global resistance.
Breast kissing can no longer be performed if breasts are not exposed.
Fixed levelling up method to enable gaining multiple levels at once.
Improved arousal increases from ongoing status effects, and fixed incorrect arousal tooltip values.
Lilaya will now always ask you to pull out.
Fixed incorrect NPC reactions just before you reach your orgasm.
You should now be able to use the 'Pull out' orgasm if your partner asked for you to pull out.
Fixed bug in sex where moving into a position would cause your partner to continuously do nothing.
Fixed potentially game-breaking bug related to Brax's clothing being unequipped after defeating him.
Fixed storm immunity and items disappearing inconsistencies.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.89.1

Save compatibility & character import:
Fixed bug where duplicate NPCs were being loaded into the game.
Fixed bug with exporting game not working.
Fixed bug that would cause game freeze upon importing a character from an old version.
Improved handling of pregnant NPC removal. (This was the cause of some exports from 0.1.88.5 not working. ;_;)

Bugs:
Fixed cause of game freeze during sex.
Fixed bug related to Alexa's renewal of slaves for sale (her old slaves weren't being cleaned up properly).
Improved NPC removal methods, so that removing NPCs should no longer cause sex & pregnancy stats to break.
Fixed all penetrative sex generating +0 base arousal for the person being penetrated.
Fixed UI display bug in pregnancy stats screen.
Fixed incorrect perk assignments when importing a character from an older version.
Orgasm-related actions in sex should no longer populate the 'repeat action' tab.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.89.2

Other:
You can now open the characters present screen by clocking on the NPC's level bar during combat & sex.

Bugs:
Offspring will now only be able to be encountered after they've been been birthed.
Fixed bug where you could displace and unequip Rose's clothing during her 'sex' scene.
You can now only request paizuri/naizuri if you know that your partner has a penis.
Fixed wonky behaviour of NPCs being in the 'resisting' pace during sex when they shouldn't have been. (They will now always resist if they have the associated non-con fetish.)
NPCs should no longer take their own virginity (in any hole), unless they're in the 'Eager' pace.
Minor dialogue inconsistency fixes.
Fixed potential cause of game freeze when giving birth.
Added submissive fetish associations to submitting to Brax, taking Alexa's punishment, and submitting to slaves.
The 'resist' action in sex will now increase your arousal if you have the 'Unwilling fuck-toy' fetish.
Lilaya should now never ask for you to cum inside of her.
Increased effectiveness of the 'Calm down' action.
Slaves with the 'Transformation test subject' fetish will no longer lose affection towards you and Lilaya when transformed.
Selecting both 'Masculine Transformations' and 'Feminine Transformations' for the slave job 'Test subject' will now result in futanari transformations taking place.
Fixed issue with pregnancy stats page not removing pregnancy possibilities correctly.
Fixed offspring's stats page not working (for offspring that were mothered or fathered with an NPC encountered during a storm).
Fixed the 'Use all' action in inventory not working.
Imported elixirs and potions now work.
Condom belt will now render correctly if you have over 8 used condoms in your inventory.
Fixed another cause of the pregnancy screen not working, as well as a crash related to the same, now-fixed issue.
Fixed issue of selling your enslaved offspring to Alexa causing a major bug in several areas of the game.
Brax should now correctly relocate to Candi's desk if you finish completing his quest by having submissive sex.
Brax's black enforcer shirt and shorts no longer change to blue ones before he's beaten.

Reactions: Zavos

morag

Nov 6, 2017
So, in both cases it will be the PC performing different activities as they work towards escaping or accepting their new life as a slave. ^^
Well, then I will share few my ideas/opinions about "accepting" route. Not many games tried to make a slavery system working but most of them have made that escape/rejection path is complicated and interesting and sub way is more about to go with the flow and just read the written text for events. It's a game after all, so I think there should be interaction which will immerse a player.
With the way how detailed combat in this game is, same might go with sex scenes while enslaved. Even if you submit to the orders of your owner there should be a lot of micromanagment and thinking about actions, for example - breath managment with facesit "session". So even if you are following orders of your owner you could've fuck up it and get punished, if not thinking about your actions and without doing a training in the process for certain activities.
What else? There may be certain rules that should be named right in the beginning and you need to follow it throughout whole time. Like certain position you need to assume before you owner when you are ordered to come to her, phrases, sequence of actions that you need to preform. The only way to remind yourself about it - got punished for failing doing it properly. Also fighting with restraining devices shouldn't be rejection only. You may find a way to pick the lock of armbinder, for example, to complete things better/faster than you could without hands to please your owner more or to do some other useful things. But you should also limit yourself, like if you manage to clean whole apartment with supposed to bound hands - your owner will surely suspect something. Also it would be nice to have a tasks to go outside to gather materials to create toys/devices for your owner to play with you. It would be awesome if you could create a giant dungeon for yourself (or even other slaves if you will be able to script having a "partner" owned as well with you and interactions) And devices should remind you that you are wearing it, and not only by "this action is not allowed with armbinder".
Things like owners with different kink priorities or soft/cruel when it comes to punishment (because otherwise some people might be intentionaly force punishments because they want to be restrained, for example) nature/ themed like a beast/succubus/human is the most obvious I suppose. Thats all that I can come up with from scratch without any other details, because it's important to understand what engine is capable of when it comes to proposing ideas and I am not sure that I understand correctly capabilities.

Last edited:

morag

Nov 6, 2017
That's more content and depth than games solely devoted to being the slave even have.
Yeah, and I am realistic about that and not asking a game to be so deep into that. But maybe creator will find one or two usefull ideas there. And all of these games didn't recieve much of the development, like some kind of curse on this nsfw subgenre that makes deveopers drop the idea.

Last edited:

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Yeah, and I am realistic about that and not asking a game to be so deep into that. But maybe creator will find one or two usefull ideas there.

Personally I would be happy already having certain rules and actions like:
-Being able to let them have sex with other people
-Earning profits of their work
-That a slave may ask for their freedom back because of multiple circunstances (no longer loves the MC, found a lover, they don't feel happy being a slave...)

Things like that I would say. In fact it feels strange that even if the NPC has to be willing to become a slave it doesn't make sense that they start at hate after their capture.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
well from what I played the first two are more or less in there, I do hope that besides the generic slaves there will be other slaves like Scarlett with a bit of back story behind them when you interact with them, maybe going along the lines of what you said

As for the hate thing you gotta remember they were influenced by PC's aura, after it runs out I assume they have some degree of shame and pride. and lets be honest, its more fun to shower them in kindness and break them to the point of worshiping you

Well I would expect that someone with a submissive fetish wouldn't start at hate for example. But well at the same time I understand that the game still has many things to improve rather than such a minor thing.

And yeah, I too expect more than just generic slaves, in fact I'm a bit evil and i would like to take Rose as *my* slave, cuckolding the aunt and stealing her little lover away muhuhahaha.

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
So, I got to play this a few nights ago and reached the end of the latest quests available. I gotta say, this has a lot of potential. I really liked most of what I've seen in the game thus far. I like the quests, interacting with different characters, and I do actually like how some of the combat plays out. At least, bumping into the characters and seeing what exactly you bumped into. I did like when after you have had kids, you can bump into one of your grown kids as a mugger in the back alleys. It was refreshing to not just blindly attack because it's your kid who you can chide or greet, get to know them, etc. I'd like to see a little more of that but not just strictly to your kids. It'd be neat if there were certain characters in the back alleys (or other areas when they're accessible) who say maybe after fighting them a few times, there's enough respect or intrigue for it to become a fun and interactive event.

I do want to mention that the sex eventually felt mechanical because there was much scene variety or description variety. I do know that this is still very much in the beginning stages so I've no doubt that those additions and such to make things more in depth and detailed will come in due time.

I'm excited to see how the romance quests and interactions will be like. Also I read that before you are taken to the new world, we may get to sex that one person at the museum which yay. Personally, I'd like to be there for a little longer before we say goodbye to that world. In most similar games we're just tossed in a new world instantly. I sometimes miss the connection and loss the MC would feel for their world and losing it all, likely never to return. Just something to give more layers and depth to our character.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the new content and areas.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions on player enslavement! It might be a little while before I can get to writing it in, but I've taken a note of all of your suggestions, and I'll try and include as much detail as possible when I add it! :3

So, I got to play this a few nights ago and reached the end of the latest quests available. I gotta say, this has a lot of potential. I really liked most of what I've seen in the game thus far. I like the quests, interacting with different characters, and I do actually like how some of the combat plays out. At least, bumping into the characters and seeing what exactly you bumped into. I did like when after you have had kids, you can bump into one of your grown kids as a mugger in the back alleys. It was refreshing to not just blindly attack because it's your kid who you can chide or greet, get to know them, etc. I'd like to see a little more of that but not just strictly to your kids. It'd be neat if there were certain characters in the back alleys (or other areas when they're accessible) who say maybe after fighting them a few times, there's enough respect or intrigue for it to become a fun and interactive event.

I do want to mention that the sex eventually felt mechanical because there was much scene variety or description variety. I do know that this is still very much in the beginning stages so I've no doubt that those additions and such to make things more in depth and detailed will come in due time.

I'm excited to see how the romance quests and interactions will be like. Also I read that before you are taken to the new world, we may get to sex that one person at the museum which yay. Personally, I'd like to be there for a little longer before we say goodbye to that world. In most similar games we're just tossed in a new world instantly. I sometimes miss the connection and loss the MC would feel for their world and losing it all, likely never to return. Just something to give more layers and depth to our character.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the new content and areas.
Thank you for your feedback! ^^
I will definitely add more non-combat NPC encounters to the backalleys and other areas of the game. I'll also keep on adding more actions in sex scenes throughout the game's development, so by the time the game is complete there should be a huge amount of choices in sex scenes. :3
Oh, and you will definitely be able to have sex with the character you meet in the museum; I'll try and add this as soon as I can! :3

Version 0.1.90

I updated the game to version 0.1.90 this weekend! :3

Downloads:
.jar:

Mega
Google Drive
.exe:
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.89.5

Gameplay:
Added: main quest content involving Zaranix. (There are several ways to complete the quest, involving submission, stealth, violence, and diplomacy.)
Added: prostitute variation of alleyway attacker.
Filled in most of the placeholders for slave dialogue (molest and spanking will be done for the next release). I will expand these more in the future to take into account slave's personality and fetishes.
Added 'Offer money' and 'Offer body' options to the alleyway attacker encounter.
Slightly rewrote Demon Home's description.

Other:
Added 'amber' for hair and eye colours.
Added 'messy' hair style.

Clothing:
Added: Lab coat (no femininity requirements, over-torso slot).
Added 'Scientist' clothing set status effect (when wearing both safety goggles and lab coat).

Bugs:
Minor typo fixes.
Enslaved offspring will no longer turn up in alleyways.
Fixed bug where exported characters would have no hair.
Lilaya's hair style is no longer random.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.90

Gameplay:
Finished 95% of Zaranix's content. (Just a few scenes if you choose to fight Zaranix are placeholders.)
Filled in more slavery placeholders (just molest left to do now).
You can now export any character in the game (including yourself) by looking at their character sheet (or your selfie), and clicking the 'Export Character' button in the top-right of the screen. Exported characters can then be imported as a slave at Slaver Alley's Auction Block, where you can then bid on them in an auction.
As a side-effect of implementing the above, you can now start a 'New game with import' with any exported character in the game. (There aren't any special reactions/scenes for playing as an exported character, however.)

Sex:
Added hotdogging actions. (Added to doggy-style and face-to-wall.)
Added 'Doggy-style (receiving oral)' and 'Doggy-style (performing oral)' positions, to give you positions where you can perform or receive anilingus.

Other:
Slightly increased base arousal gain for the receiving partner during anal penetration.
Rose now wears a bell collar and carries a feather duster.
Nyan will now sell the lab coat under 'specials' (after her daily inventory reset).
Changed slave values to reflect their race's rarity/slave suitability.

Items:
Clothing: Bell collar (no femininity requirements, neck slot).
Weapon: Feather duster (pretty much 0 damage). Vicky will sell this (after her daily inventory reset).

Bugs:
Minor typo fixes.
Event log will now correctly update when over 50 entries have been recorded.
Reduced unintended prostitute spawn rate of 80% down to 50%.
Angel ass, wing, & leg values are now properly configured. (Angels are only obtainable through the debug menu at the moment.)

Reactions: partnerintime

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Oh I like this game, Heres to hoping to see bee morphs and spider morphs.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Will there be more ways to use exported characters? Would be interesting to be able to put them into a pool of random encounters or whatnot. Definitely looking forward to being able to share your favourite characters with other users.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Still looking forward to knotting becoming a thing.

Also hybrids would be nice to have. Both in being able to turn into one and be able to birth / sire them.

Natar

May 5, 2017
I don't know if this was reported but if you're importing character and have unspent Arcane Essences and free fetishes slots game is automatically giving fetshes. This happens in practically all game versions.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Oh I like this game, Heres to hoping to see bee morphs and spider morphs.
I'll be adding in both of those later on! :3
(As well as wasp-morphs and driders. ^^)

Will there be more ways to use exported characters? Would be interesting to be able to put them into a pool of random encounters or whatnot. Definitely looking forward to being able to share your favourite characters with other users.
That sounds like a fun idea! I'll add that to my list and try and get it added as soon as I can! :3

Still looking forward to knotting becoming a thing.

Also hybrids would be nice to have. Both in being able to turn into one and be able to birth / sire them.
I'll be working on adding knotting descriptions & actions this week! :3
I'm also going to be reworking the race detection system, which will allow for proper detection of hybrid races.

I don't know if this was reported but if you're importing character and have unspent Arcane Essences and free fetishes slots game is automatically giving fetshes. This happens in practically all game versions.
Thank you for the bug report! I'll get this fixed as soon as possible! :3

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I just updated the game to version 0.1.96.1. There's a little extra information on the previous version (0.1.95) over on my blog, as well as artwork for Nyan. :3

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! :3

Version 0.1.96.1 Download Links:
.jar

Mega
Google Drive
.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.90.5

Gameplay:
Finished Zaranix's house placeholders (the ones after fighting Zaranix). Imported games with a version prior to 0.1.95 should reset Zaranix's quest, allowing you to complete it without experiencing bugs (hopefully).
Added in slave's 'molest' action content.
Added wing size to possible transformations.
Added demonic transformation menu to your phone, as a post-combat victory action over demons, and to demon slaves. (The UI really needs a lot more polishing, but it should be fully functional.)
Added month selection to character creation process. (If you want to edit the date after starting the game, simply change the 'date' value in the save's .xml value. The in-game date is that value plus the amount of minutes shown in the 'minutesPassed' value.)
Added public use slaves in the stocks in Slaver Alley.
Added an incubus variation to the succubus alleyway attacker (also set spawn rates for succubi/incubi to be based on your gender preferences). Also improved variety of clothing worn by succubus/incubus attackers. (Some of the text hasn't been updated for the incubus just yet. It will be finished for the next release.)
Added 'public use' as a job for your slaves. When selected, your slaves will be sent to Slaver Alley's public stocks, where they will be used by randomly generated NPCs.
Added self-doggy oral positions.
Added difficulty setting in the options.

Other:
In-game start date is now set to the current date (instead of 1 week behind).
Added a new name generator for demons.
Slaves can now only clean their clothes/wash their bodies while not at work.

Contributions:
Multiple spelling corrections (submitted via github PR by shutizake).

Bugs:
Fixed an issue with older character exports not being imported correctly (related to an old personality value being changed in newer versions).
Fixed an issue with used condoms causing game imports to break.
Imported slaves can now be impregnated.
Fixed chemise and pantyhose blocking displacement of each other (which was causing a major crash during sex).
Minor grammatical and typo fixes.
Fixed bug where imported slaves would call you by their own name. (Will take effect for newly exported slaves from now on.)
Slaves should now go to, and return from, work on time. (They were an hour late for both.)
Fixed several causes of major errors when importing old games.
Fixed a few minor dialogue bugs in Zaranix's house.
Fixed major bug of Zaranix's house being repeatable once completed. (I will make it repeatable in the future, but for now it needs to be disabled to avoid major bugs & dialogue inconsistencies.)
Fixed succubi only ever using the 'back-to-wall' position.
Fixed bug where some slaves would have unchangeable names like 'horse-girl'.
Stopped used condoms from being able to be spawned in using the debug menu (as it was causing issues).
Versions prior to 0.1.95 will now have all NPC's hair lengths reset to default values (to address broken hair lengths in older versions).

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.95

Gameplay & Sex:
Added a small (<5%) chance for alleyway attackers to be alligator morphs. (I'll move them into Submission when I add that area.)
Added thigh sex and associated thigh-related sex status effect (both receiving and performing action variants for both NPC's and PC's dom and sub paces).

Contributions:
Added alligator-morphs, with associated items/consumables/transformations. (by rfpnj)
Added a black variation to the lab coat. (by rfpnj)
Improved NPC prostitution methods, which now allows males to be prostitutes, as well as providing a price based on the prostitute's body. (by tukaima)

Other:
The blazer item of clothing now conceals the wearer's chest and waist until unbuttoned.
Changed kissing dirty talk.
Added paizuri-specific dirty talk.
Added bovine-specific horns to HornTypes, to resolve the issue of horn races being inconsistent between demons and cow-morphs.
You can now pull down the Milk Maid's dress to expose breasts & nipples.
Lab coats now block breasts/genitals/ass, and can be unbuttoned and pulled up to reveal blocked parts.
Added option to pay for submissive sex with NPC prostitutes.
Added the full demonic transformations menu to the witch cultists.
Fixed several inconsistencies in the new incubus encounter dialogue.

Bugs:
Fixed cause of characters present screen not opening.
Fixed (another) major bug related to game importing.
Flat-chested characters will no longer have their nipple be referred to as 'teats'.
Fixed multiple virginity loss readings in body description.
Corrected hair length in character viewer's stats panel to be displayed in inches.
Characters that are imported while wearing enchanted gear will now correctly have that gear's stats applied. (Before you would not receive gear bonuses upon import, and would then suffer attribute decreases when unequipping that clothing.)
Slave settings now import correctly (cleanliness settings will no longer reset on import).
Slaves locked in public use stocks will now have their nipples fucked (if they are accessible and are able to be penetrated).
Slave rooms (as well as all other places in all maps) will now correctly import all additions (such as obedience trainers, room service, arcane instruments, etc.).
Fixed major import error caused by the game trying to load the old position 'DOGGY_ORAL_PLAYER_ON_ALL_FOURS'.
Fixed incorrect transformation dialogue for NPCs who are forcibly transforming you.
Fixed minor description error in wing transformations.
Imported characters now correctly keep their available perk points.
Fixed bug with Zaranix's non-violent resolution option not being available.
Fixed bug where Arthur wouldn't be moved to Lilaya's Lab (this should correct itself when you import your game into this new version).
The 'Submissive talk' option in Lilaya's sex scene is now linked to the Submissive fetish.
Tidied up the total mess that was the 'repeat actions' tab in sex.
Androgynous characters will no longer be able to spawn in with a beard.
Growing horns now sets their starting length value to 'small' (2 inches), if their previous length is 0.
Changing difficulty level now correctly resets the health/willpower/stamina of all NPCs.
The 'pent up' status effect for slaves is now calculated based on the last time they orgasmed, not the last time they had sex, allowing you to have sex with your slave and stop before they orgasm to leave them pent-up.
Fixed bug where slaves were not getting paid and working when they weren't supposed to.

Demonic transformation menu bugs:
Iris shape and pupil shape now work correctly on NPCs.
Changing lip size now works correctly on all characters.
Added options to change lip & throat colour.
Changing hair colour now correctly changes the target's hair colour, instead of their skin colour.
Fixed bug where you couldn't turn off orifice or penis modifiers.
Added options to change throat and tongue modifiers.
You can now set ass and hip sizes to any value.
Removed duplicate lactation menu.
Added options to set elasticity, plasticity, wetness and capacity for anus.
Minor typo fixes.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.96

There were several bug reports (mainly the game's options locking up) that I was unable to reproduce. If you're having issues like that, please try exporting, then importing your game.

Engine:
Enabled support for clothing to have secondary and tertiary colours. Certain clothing (such as the new kimono) can have different parts dyed in different colours, allowing you to customise your clothing even more.

Gameplay:
Added weather type 'snow', which only occurs during winter (December, January, & February).
Added reindeer-morph encounters in alleyways during winter (they only start appearing after it's snowed for the first time).
Added: Reindeer-morph encounters in the streets of Dominion. Four reindeer-morphs will spawn in Dominion when it first snows. (They are only present during the winter months.)
Added 'December' entry to your room's calendar.
Added new way to initiate a sex scene with Lilaya (go to her lab while having a present in your inventory; you need to perform the related action 3 times).

Sex:
Slightly reworked the way orgasms are handled in the game. Now, instead of combining both orgasms into one action if you're orgasming at the same time (which was essentially just concatenating both orgasm descriptions and presenting it as one action), your orgasm is resolved first, then you choose a reaction for your partner's orgasm. (I wanted to give you a little more control over how orgasms are played out.)
Partners should no longer be able to perform a penetrative action in the same turn that you stop penetration. (This is to stop the situation where you'd stop an ongoing sex type, then the NPC would immediately start it again.)

Contributors:
Minor fix to Gator's Gumbo usage text. (by Rfpnj)
Added reindeer morphs & associated consumable items (Sugar Cookie & Egg Nog). (by Rfpnj)

Clothing & Items:
Added: Mince pie (non-racial consumable item).
Added: Antler headband (neutral femininity, head slot).
Added: Snowflake earrings (neutral femininity, ear piercing slot).
Added: Snowflake nose stud (neutral femininity, nose piercing slot).
Added: Snowflake necklace (neutral femininity, neck slot).
Added: Festive sweater (neutral femininity, torso-over slot).
Added: Jolnir's hat (neutral femininity, head slot, Jolnir set).
Added: Jolnir's dress (feminine, torso slot, Jolnir set).
Added: Jolnir's coat (neutral femininity, torso slot, Jolnir set).
Added: Jolnir's boots (masculine, foot slot, Jolnir set).
Added: Jolnir's heeled boots (feminine, foot slot, Jolnir set).
Added: Kimono (feminine, torso slot, Geisha set).
Added: Kanzashi (feminine, hair slot, Geisha set).
Added: Geta (feminine, foot slot, Geisha set).
Added: Dress coat (feminine, torso-over slot).

Other:
Nyan's hair and fur colours are now black.
Reduced maximum prostitute spawn chance from 50% to 30%.
Added a 20% chance for NPCs to have unusual hair colours.
Changed hair length calculation to make alligator-morphs naturally bald, but only if their face type is that of an alligator-morph's (i.e. partial/lesser alligator-morphs will have human hair lengths).
NPCs will no longer generate new clothes while you're still interacting with them.
Added in (basic, to be expanded upon later) self-virginity-loss variants.
Made all self-actions in sex have the masturbation fetish associated with them.
Added amber & grey colours for demon skin.
Added cock length to selfie/character viewer screens.
Updated all weather status effect icons.
Added horn length enchantment option when making potions.
Added horse-morph and reindeer-morph names.
Added 'Morph' difficulty level (enemies scale level with you, but do normal damage).

Bugs:
Fixed another cause of game imports not working.
Fixed leg skin/fur colour not being displayed properly in selfie view.
Fixed bug where NPCs trying to pull down the Milk Maid's dress would cause a game crash (by fixing bug where the top couldn't be pulled down).
Gator's Gumbo TF menu now shows correct number modifiers for TF descriptions in enchantment menu.
Alligator-morph items can now be fed to NPCs like other consumables.
Fixed form input fields not displaying apostrophes and quotation marks correctly.
Minor typo fixes.
Changing your body (using the demonic transformation menu) during sex will now correctly update sex actions accordingly.
Fixed cause of UI bugs where the bottom response bar would not be anchored to the bottom of the screen.
Fixed some incorrect stats for the 'alligator-morph' status effect.
Fixed more causes of crashes in game importing.
Fixed male prostitute names.
Time will now pass in the Enforcer HQ area.
Fixed bug where highlighted hair was being treated as a natural colour.
Fixed rarity of alligator-morph's bottled essence.
NPC's body preferences (what they want to TF you into after beating you) should now be correctly loaded on game import.
Fixed forced TF bug (where all NPCs would keep giving you human penis or vagina parts even if they wanted to turn you into something else).
Slaves with the transformation fetish which are assigned as a test subject, but without feminine or masculine transformation specified, now correctly receive a gain in affection when Lilaya performs tests on them.
Having furry encounters enabled while having "forced TF racial limits" set to "Human Only" should no longer have the problem of the characters not giving you any genitals when you are transformed.
Prostitutes should no longer be able to spawn in as virgins.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.96.1

Contributors:
Minor typo fixes. (by Rfnpj)
Fixed instances of wings being described as allowing flight when they shouldn't. (by tukaima)
Fixed integer to string parsing error, as well as correcting the 'times fought' value on NPC-occupied city street squares. (by Lucasvdlaan)

Clothing:
Added: Men's kimono (masculine, torso slot, Ronin set).
Added: Haori (masculine, over-torso slot, Ronin set).
Added: Men's geta (masculine, foot slot, Ronin set).

Other:
Added option to have submissive sex with geisha Lilaya.
Reverted prostitutes not being able to be pure virgins (3% chance of pure virgins to be prostitutes).
You can now give Yuletide Gifts to slaves and offspring.
Added options to change the current month in the debug menu.

Bugs:
Yuletide Gifts, mince pies, egg nog, and sugar cookies will no longer spawn in alleyways.
Fixed antler headband being able to be dyed multiple colours.
You can no longer use NPCs' items during sex.
Fixed the cause of several strange issues where thigh sex would be treated as a self action.
Fixed some slave room values displaying '/day' instead of '/hour'.
Fixed rounding errors in the slave management screen.
Ending Lilaya's geisha sex scene now correctly moves you back to your room.
Moved Lilaya's and Kate's 'Grow cock' action to all sex scenes (available if your partner is a demon).
Chemise should no longer be able to be pulled up without first removing/displacing appropriate clothing.
Fixed bug where both NPCs and the player would be able to lose penile virginity multiple times.
Fixed bug where changing body-part colours in Kate's shop would charge you double (most cases were of being charged 400 instead of 200).
Fixed bug in Kate's shop where recolouring body hair wouldn't work.
Fixed major display bugs in the light theme (although the colours are still not great...).
Fixed some bugs in character creation's sex experience options (you now correctly start having lost penile and anal virginities if you select the appropriate choices).
Scarlett should now be able to be fed items during sex (some of the text might not be correct, but the effects should work).
Fixed major (and quite specific) bug which was causing both trader and player inventory to become unresponsive.

Reactions: partnerintime