Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
What a surprising and pleasant discovery, I've just begun playing this game but I can already say that the GUI is pretty clean and well done, the fact that you can choose your preferences concerning the genders of NPCs you encounter is a really good idea and overall, it is very well written.

I also like the fact that male speeches are colored in blue and female ones are colored in pink, so I don't need to go back up in the text wondering "Wait, is it a guy or a girl talking to me, again?". It's a small thing but it has its importance.

Really well done, I might consider donating on Patreon once I go further in the game :catte:

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
All right. Downloaded the game last night and from what I have experienced so far it looks VERY promising. There are a couple of things that I find could use a little bit of attention when you are able to get around to it. The first and more major thing for me is the RNG when it comes to getting the transformatives that you want. You have to constantly check the shop for one piece of the set you want and it appears that there is a high chance that they won't have it or just stock the same ones a couple days in a row. Maybe you could make it where you can use the essence you gather and craft specific transformations. To make it so it's not too easy you could make the cost a couple hundred essence. Another option I can think of is that there is a potion you could buy for a large sum that has all the trasformitives of the morph you want AFTER you have the advanced codex entry.

The second thing I would like to point out is that the PC will hit a wall when it comes to the corruption stat, especially if you pick up a couple fetishes at the start. It seems like that once you hit that point, what ever corruption level you are at is what you are at for the rest of the game considering that having a certain fetish will disable corruption gain for certain actions. The highest I have gotten has been around 50 and that was difficult to get to. I know that this game is alpha and what that means so I do not know if there are plans to change corruption gain yet.

Other than those two things, I am enjoying this game immensely and eagerly awaiting more to come out.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
All right. Downloaded the game last night and from what I have experienced so far it looks VERY promising. There are a couple of things that I find could use a little bit of attention when you are able to get around to it. The first and more major thing for me is the RNG when it comes to getting the transformatives that you want. You have to constantly check the shop for one piece of the set you want and it appears that there is a high chance that they won't have it or just stock the same ones a couple days in a row. Maybe you could make it where you can use the essence you gather and craft specific transformations. To make it so it's not too easy you could make the cost a couple hundred essence. Another option I can think of is that there is a potion you could buy for a large sum that has all the trasformitives of the morph you want AFTER you have the advanced codex entry.

The second thing I would like to point out is that the PC will hit a wall when it comes to the corruption stat, especially if you pick up a couple fetishes at the start. It seems like that once you hit that point, what ever corruption level you are at is what you are at for the rest of the game considering that having a certain fetish will disable corruption gain for certain actions. The highest I have gotten has been around 50 and that was difficult to get to. I know that this game is alpha and what that means so I do not know if there are plans to change corruption gain yet.

Other than those two things, I am enjoying this game immensely and eagerly awaiting more to come out.
There's already a function to create the transformatives you want using essences via enchanting using the transformation inducing items for each race. If you have enough essences, you can essentially create a full body morphing potion that also adjusts your sizes/wetness/whatever as well.

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
There's already a function to create the transformatives you want using essences via enchanting using the transformation inducing items for each race. If you have enough essences, you can essentially create a full body morphing potion that also adjusts your sizes/wetness/whatever as well.
Oh I did not see that in the enchanting so I guess I will have to look again. Thank you for pointing that out for me =)

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
You would level out with corruption anyways around 50 points as most actions in the game at that point are allowed anyways. You can use enchanting to increase or decrease you corruption level as well.

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
Great game, very sexy. There's just one problem I'm having: it hangs up something fierce whenever I try to do anything map-position-related aside from the standard one-tile movement, including changing maps. For instance, when I clicked "enter Lilaya's house" just now, it stopped responding for over four minutes before plopping me down in the entrance hall. leaving the place takes anywhere from one and a half minutes to over three.

Am I doing something wrong? It didn't do that when I played with an out-of-date version of Java, but then I updated to fix the minimap issue and this started happening.

I am reasonably sure the hanging was resolved in the last build, but the best thing to do is visit the discord and mention it in the bug report section.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Great game, very sexy. There's just one problem I'm having: it hangs up something fierce whenever I try to do anything map-position-related aside from the standard one-tile movement, including changing maps. For instance, when I clicked "enter Lilaya's house" just now, it stopped responding for over four minutes before plopping me down in the entrance hall. leaving the place takes anywhere from one and a half minutes to over three.
I'm not entirely sure what could have been causing this. I took note of your reply when I first saw it, and have been trying to figure out what's going wrong, but I'm still not sure. I'll continue investigating this issue.

I just released a new version (0.1.83.1)! I've added a lot of new transformation options, clothing, and bug fixes. All the details are in the patch notes below. ^^

You can download it from here:

.jar:
Mega
Google Drive
.exe (for if there are problems running the jar):
Mega
Google Drive

Patch notes:
v0.1.83P:

Gameplay:
Added: (Most of) Alexa & Scarlett main quest content.
Added: Nikki, the manager of Slaver Alley's new 'Slave Administration' building. (Sells BDSM gear and slave collars once you get a slaver license.)
Slightly changed Slaver Alley's map.
Added 'Barren' perk.
Locked Brax's forced transformation behind the 'Transformation' fetish.

Clothing:
Added: Bandana (no femininity requirements, mouth slot).
Added: Tiara (feminine, head slot).
Added: Arm wraps (no femininity requirements, hand slot).
Added: Cowboy hat (no femininity requirements, head slot).
Added: Mega Milk T-shirt (no femininity requirements, torso slot). Has a 1% chance to spawn in the 'Found clothing' event in alleyway tiles.
Added: 'Virgin-killer' sweater (feminine, torso slot).
Added: Ball gag (no femininity requirements, mouth slot, BDSM set).
Added: Ring gag (no femininity requirements, mouth slot, BDSM set).
Added: Tagged Choker (no femininity requirements, neck slot, BDSM set).
Added: Wrist restraints (no femininity requirements, wrist slot, BDSM set).
Added: Spreader bar (no femininity requirements, ankle slot, BDSM set).
Added: Chastity belt (no femininity requirements, groin slot, BDSM set).
Added: 'Grey' to available clothing colours.
Improved: Circlet's icon.
Changed: Basic earrings and ringed barbell no longer have a femininity requirement.

Other:
Changed: You can now only find bottled essences after starting the 'Enchantments & Essences' quest.
Split up and changed the debug menu's money/essence gain option from +100 flames/+1 essence to +1000 flames/+10 essences.
Reduced the arousal gain penalty while resisting from -75% to -50%.
Added a 0.5% chance to find an Eggplant in the alleyways. (Why did I do this?)

AI:
NPCs with the pure virgin or lusty maiden status effects should no longer use sex actions that will cause them to lose their virginity.

Bugs:
Fixed major bug where you could get stuck in your phone's menu if you opened the 'characters present' window during combat.
Fixed some typos.
Fixed the cause of the occasional game freeze when pressing 'Take all'. (Thanks sinstrudel.)
Fixed 'broken maiden' status effect being applied even if you didn't have the 'lusty maiden' fetish.
Cum addicts will no longer ask you to pull out when they're giving you a blowjob.
Removed old reference to non-con in options menu.
Dominant doggy-style orgasm should now correctly apply pregnancy chances.
Sex stats should now correctly track how many loads of cum you've given in each sex type.
If you have maximum attribute values (100 in strength, intelligence, and fitness), your phone will no longer highlight if you have attribute points to spend.
Fixed some incorrect detection of body part values.
Fixed bug where Kate's into scene would repeat every time you entered her store.
Fixed duplicate virginity loss descriptions in selfie.
Fixed bug where the Jinxed, Enchantments, and Pregnancy quests would sometimes not trigger correctly.
Fixed some bugs related to incorrect fur descriptions in TFs. (Thanks Rfpnj.)
Fixed bug in sex that would cause you to be unable to choose any action other than 'Use item'. (Thanks strudel.)
Fixed bug where fetishes wouldn't reset correctly sometimes.

----------------------

v0.1.83PHF:

Engine:
Improved quest handling methods.

Gameplay:
Changed: You can now obtain a slaver license at the very start of the game. Simply go to the Slaver Administration building (in Slaver Alley) and ask about it there. ^^
Added: Squirrel-morphs. These are mostly going to be found in the Fields area, but there's a small chance of encountering them in Dominion's alleyways as well. (Added by rfpnj. Thank you! :3)
Added: Squirrel Java, Round Nuts, Chasing Squirrels, and Bottled Squirrel-morph Essence.
Changed: Nikki's name to Finch.

Sex:
Added: Power-bottom doggy-style position. (Added by BelshazzarII. Thank you! :3)
NPCs will now displace and remove mouth-concealing clothing during sex.

Clothing:
Added: Thigh-high socks (feminine, foot slot).
Added two more metal colours (platinum and rose gold). (Added by rfpnj. :3)
Ball gags can no longer be displaced by being 'pulled out'. They must be removed to gain access to the wearer's mouth.

Other:
Clothing which blocks multiple slots now have more powerful enchantments.
Choosing to start as an androgynous male will now give you a flat chest instead of AA-cup breasts. (I'm going to give you a lot more control over this when I redo the character creation screen.)
Combined the 'Explore' and 'Look for trouble' actions in the harpy nests (after you've completed the Angry Harpies quest).

Bugs:
Fixed: Bug where nipples and urethras were always being described as being fuckable.
Fixed the more powerful version of the arcane storm debuff being applied to your character.
Typo fixes.
You should now be able to correctly remove harpies from their tiles.
NPCs will now stop equipping more and more clothing after each sexual encounter.
Fixed bug where NPCs who aren't attracted to you would always choose to have sex after combat. (This was only working correctly before if you had non-con enabled.)
Ralph's discount is now unavailable if you're unable to access your mouth.
Fixed bug where turning BRax into Bree would give you multi-breasts instead of her.
Fixed a bug where the 'Buy all' option for clothing would freeze the game.
Fixed bugs in the 'Buy all' option for clothing, items, and weapons.
Added correct fetish associations for tail-in-anus actions.

Extra Bugs:
Fixed bug where you'd get stuck in Scarlett's shop at the end of the current main quest's content.
Fixed bug where main quest couldn't be progressed when starting with an imported character.
Day of birth stat should now be correctly working for birthed litters.
Fixed some incorrect descriptions in the dominant doggy-style orgasm scene.
Fixed some inaccurate descriptions in Lilaya's house.
Hard-working Maid status effect now also has an NPC-perspective description.
Fixed some incorrect NPC reactions to having your chest revealed during sex.

----------------------

v0.1.83:

Engine:
Did a huge amount of tidying up of the GameCharacter class by moving transformation methods into their appropriate classes.
Cleaned up a lot of the InventoryDialogue class (by Pimgd).

Gameplay:
Important change: I listened to a lot of your feedback on the way the 'Non-con', 'Incest', and 'Transformation' fetishes were being used as content gates, and, after thinking about it, I've decided to move those options back to a proper 'content preferences' screen.
This will now enable your content preferences to be carried over to all of your games, so you don't have to worry about taking those fetishes on every new game.
Changed: Split orifice elasticity into elasticity and plasticity. Elasticity determines how quickly you stretch out during sex, while plasticity determines how much your orifice recovers afterwards.
Updated character creation screen. This is still not in the final form that I want it to be in, but it does now include more options than before.

Body:
Improved a huge amount of transformation text, and have moved it into a far more organised structure to make any future editing a lot easier.
Improved body description (the selfie text) to take into account all of the additions to the new body system.
Added more realistic colour groups for skin/fur/feather/eye combinations, instead of it being 100% random.

Antennae:
Added support for antennae. (Not yet implemented in-game.)
Added multiple rows of antennae (up to three rows, so six antennae in total).

Arm:
Added nail polish for hands.
Added support for multiple arms rows. (Not yet implemented in-game.)
Added underarm hair. (Content-gated, and is off by default!)

Ass:
Skin/fur covering ass and hips is now separate from torso skin/fur.
Added special transformation modifiers for asshole (ribbed, puffy, muscled, tentacled).
Added anal bleaching.
Added ass hair. (Content-gated, and is off by default!)

Body Material:
Added support for body material, for when I implement slimes. (Will also enable things like being made out of fire/ice/rubber/etc.)

Breasts & Milk:
Skin/fur covering breasts is now separate from torso skin/fur.
Added nipple colourings (plus nipple interior colouring, for fuckable nipples).
Added nipple size.
Added nipple shape (normal, vagina-like, or lipples).
Added areolae size.
Added areolae shape (normal, hearts, or stars).
Added nipples-per-breast count (up to four per breast).
Added special transformation modifiers for nipples (internally-ribbed, puffy, internal-muscles, internal-tentacles).
Added milk as a separate transformable fluid.
Added flavours.
Added modifiers (viscous, sticky, slimy, bubbling, addictive, hallucinogenic).
Added support for transformations caused by milk ingestion.

Core:
Added 'muscle' and 'body size' values, which together determine a character's body type.
Tweaked the availability of some colours.
Added body-part colour patterns (normal, mottled, spotted, striped, hair highlights).
Added glowing colours. (All colours can have the 'glowing' modifier applied to them.)
Added pubic hair. (Not yet implemented fully.)

Eyes:
Added support for multiple pairs of eyes (up to four pairs, so eight eyes in total).
Added shapes for iris and pupil (round, horizontal, vertical, hearts, stars).
Added heterochromatic iris and pupil support.
Added eye shadow and eye liner.

Face:
Added lip and tongue colours.
Added lipstick and blusher.
Added special transformation modifiers for throat (internally-ribbed, puffy, internal-muscles, internal-tentacles).
Added beards. (Content-gated, and is off by default!)

Hair:
Added hair styles (natural, loose, curly, straight, wavy, ponytail, twintails, braided).
Doubled maximum hair length from 40 to 80 inches.

Horn:
Added multiple rows of horns (up to three rows, so six horns in total).

Legs:
Added toenail polish.

Penis & cum:
Added fully customisable penis. You can now apply the following transformations to any penis: sheathed, ribbed, tentacled, knotted, tapered, flared, barbed, veiny, prehensile.
Added special transformation modifiers for urethra (internally-ribbed, puffy, internal-muscles, internal-tentacles).
Added cum as a separate transformable fluid.
Added multiple testicle support (between 2 and 8).
Added an internal testicle TF.
Added support for second penis (may still take some time to implement fully into the game).
Added cum flavours.
Added cum modifiers (viscous, sticky, slimy, bubbling, addictive, hallucinogenic).
Added support for transformations caused by cum ingestion.

Tail:
Added multiple tail support.

Tongue:
Added tongue length.
Added tongue modifiers (ribbed, tentacled, bifurcated).

Vagina & girl-cum:
Added special transformation modifiers (ribbed, puffy, muscled, tentacled).
Added gcum flavours.
Added gcum modifiers (viscous, sticky, slimy, bubbling, addictive, hallucinogenic).
Added support for transformations caused by gcum ingestion.

Sex:
Added: Cowgirl framework. The cowgirl position is now available, but I haven't had time to add in position-specific descriptions yet. I'll add those (as well as some for self-kneeling and self-doggystyle) within the next couple of weeks.

UI:
Added control customisation for actions 10-14, as well as for allowing control and shift keys as modifiers (by Pimgd).

Bugs:
Fixed a cause of a game freeze when passing out after second pregnancy.
Nipple bars are now correctly treated as a plural item.
Fixed some instances were Bree/Brandi were called Brax.
Typo fixes.
Fixed bug where dyeing stacked clothes would dye the entire stack (fixed by Pimgd).
Fixed a lot of typos, both in content and in code (by Pimgd).
Fixed formatting issues in the encyclopedia's item page (by Pimgd).
Fixed special attack descriptions not showing when performing the attack (by Pimgd).
Fixed a bug where the player inventory would stay on screen on new game start (by Pimgd).
Clothing colours in encyclopedia should no longer overlap (by Pimgd).

----------------------

v0.1.83.1:

Gameplay:
Added: New enchanting options for all the new body parts. (Removal of penis/vagina is now done by reducing size/capacity past the minimum value.)
Re-added: Kate's options. (Very basic at the moment!)
Improved and reworked enchanting system to add transformation potency and limits.
Added some more fluid flavours (vanilla and beer), and fluid modifier (alcholic).

Other:
Added toggle for furry tail penetration in the content preferences screen.

Bugs:
Fixed some bugs in the inventory/shop interactions.
Fixed incorrect breast size descriptors showing up.
Fixed incorrect description of toenail colour (by Rfpnj).
Fixed bugs related to incorrect adjectives being applied to vagina (by Pimgd).
Fixed buy all game freeze bug (by Pimgd).
Fixed the display size of jinxed equipped piercings (by Pimgd).
Fixed the bug where you could repeatedly click the 'collect reward' action for the harpy sidequest to farm money.
Fixed cum being described as 'woman cum' in selfie screen.
Fixed bugs related to changing Penis type. (This fixed the bug that was causing Lilaya and Kate to grow microscopic cocks with no cum production.)
Fixed some inconsistent skin and hair/body hair colourings on NPCs.
Fixed some other very minor bugs, but I forgot to add them in here, and now I can't remember which ones they were.

Soijin

Sep 13, 2015
I have the transformation fetish, yet I can't get the Brax forced transformation, any idea why?

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I have the transformation fetish, yet I can't get the Brax forced transformation, any idea why?
I moved the non-con, incest, and transformation content gates over from the fetishes screen into a dedicated content preferences screen. To enable forced TF, you need to go to: Menu -> Options -> Content Preferences -> set Forced TF to on.
I'll add a prompt on game-start in the future to make it clearer where these options are. ^^

PaterNoster

Jun 25, 2016
Just wanted to let you know I tried running the .jar on Linux (since Java is pretty much platform-indipendent unless you mess something up in the code), but it won't start.

It instantly shuts down with something like
Code:
Error: main class com.base.main.Main could not be found or loaded

My Java VM is up-to-date for both Java 7 and Java 8.

Pretty common errors for that kind of thing are sloppy code for files and filepaths - e.g. hard-coding backslashes \ while non-Windows OS use / or being inconsistent with case-sensitivity.
Please don't string me up if I'm wrong here, but I'm pretty sure Windows often isn't case sensitive with filenames, while UNIX (and I believe OSX too) generally is. For example, last time I checked (years ago, admittedly) Windows doesn't care if a file is named or referenced as main.java or Main.java, but to Linux those are 2 different file names.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
Last edited:

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Just wanted to let you know I tried running the .jar on Linux (since Java is pretty much platform-indipendent unless you mess something up in the code), but it won't start.
Several other players have reported problems on Linux, but I create and run the game on a Windows system, so I'm not too knowledgeable about Linux issues. As CleansingFire says, several other people have fixed Linux issues by separately installing openjfx (the game requires JavaFX to run, and I don't think the standard Linux Java comes with it).

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
Played through it, I like it but I have a few concerns that I wanted to bring up.

-Dom content great, sub content not as much: I know you can access rough actions without the dominant or sadist fetish, but those actions make having those fetishes feel more impactful. Running for a sub character though, it doesn't seem much different than not running dom. Do you have plans to broaden this in the future?

-Transformation: So far the only transformation I've seen is from certain potions that are generated randomly in the magic shop and while having transformations for specific parts is nice, having them be random takes the fun out of it. I can't remember all of your intended goals so idk, but do you plan on implementing an alchemy system or something to allow players to create transformation potions? Or is there a way to make transformations easier and I'm just blind?

-BDSM set: I know you haven't implemented the slavery basics yet so this is probably going to sound petty. But why introduce a bunch of BDSM gear that you can't use on others after unjinxing and doesn't seem to impact you much (At least in my experience, the gag didn't seem to muffle the dirty talk options). If it was to safe work on the next part of it then that makes sense.

-Clothing removal: Neat mechanic, kinda bothersome at times when you're trying to penetrate and realize that you still have your clothes on after removing the necessary garments from them. I like this mechanic, I just feel that it can get in the way of things (though stealing clothes is a pretty nice way to get new gear early).

Overall I really do enjoy the game and can't wait to see it get further along.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
-Transformation: So far the only transformation I've seen is from certain potions that are generated randomly in the magic shop and while having transformations for specific parts is nice, having them be random takes the fun out of it. I can't remember all of your intended goals so idk, but do you plan on implementing an alchemy system or something to allow players to create transformation potions? Or is there a way to make transformations easier and I'm just blind?
Transformations: All races have two potion items associated with them. The more common one can be enchanted to improve stats, the rarer one can be enchanted to get specific transformations.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Yeah, as TheDarkMaster said, there are items you can enchant to give you very specific transformations, rather large variety of them. Enchanting is unlocked by talking to your demon aunt-look-a-like after beating an enemy and getting essence.

The item related to each race will give the specific race transformations, but you can use any race's food and enchant it for things like sizes, special types, or increasing/changing your fluid types, like beer milk or something.

Last edited:

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
-Dom content great, sub content not as much: I know you can access rough actions without the dominant or sadist fetish, but those actions make having those fetishes feel more impactful. Running for a sub character though, it doesn't seem much different than not running dom. Do you have plans to broaden this in the future?

-BDSM set: I know you haven't implemented the slavery basics yet so this is probably going to sound petty. But why introduce a bunch of BDSM gear that you can't use on others after unjinxing and doesn't seem to impact you much (At least in my experience, the gag didn't seem to muffle the dirty talk options). If it was to safe work on the next part of it then that makes sense.

-Clothing removal: Neat mechanic, kinda bothersome at times when you're trying to penetrate and realize that you still have your clothes on after removing the necessary garments from them. I like this mechanic, I just feel that it can get in the way of things (though stealing clothes is a pretty nice way to get new gear early).
Thanks for the feedback, and sorry it took me a while to respond! ^^

I will try and add more sub content in the future, definitely. I'm having to focus on getting engine work finished at the moment, but once that's done, I'll be moving on to focusing on writing content. At that point, I'll add in more submissive actions in scenes.

As TheDarkMaster and Malpha say, you can enchant items to create potions. The base enchantment effect of the racial potions is 'Apply a random X-morph transformation', so you can get random transformations through that.

I'd made all the icons for the BDSM set a long time ago, and there were a few people asking for me to add them in, so that's why I added them now. I'll improve their usage soon. ^^

A few other people have commented on the slight annoyance of having to strip item-by-item, so I'll add some kind of 'full strip' action.

Version 0.1.84.1 Release

I updated the game to version 0.1.84.1 earlier today! ^^

The biggest additions are a new cowgirl position, forced transformations from NPCs, and cow-morphs. There are also a lot of bug fixes and minor additions. :3

There's a little more information over on my blog: https://lilithsthrone.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/version-01841-release-hotfix.html

Downloads:
.jar

Mega
Google Drive
.exe (for if there are problems running the jar):
Mega
Google Drive

Full patch notes:
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.83.5:

Gameplay:
Reverted penis/vagina loss when shrinking past minimum size/capacity respectively. You now remove a penis or vagina by adding the 'remove' effect to a potion.
Ralph now stocks squirrel-morph consumables.

Sex:
Converted the following actions into the new cowgirl position for both sub and dom positions: Starting kiss, penetrating anus, penetrating vagina.

Clothing:
Temporarily added: Special clothing to Nyan's store, allowing you to buy the rainbow, Maid, and Milk Maid clothing. (I'm going to change this in the future!)
Added: 'Milk Maid' Set, requires Milk Maid's Dress and Kerchief to be worn. (I'll change the set's effects to increase lactation when I convert the attributes over to the new system.)
Added: Milk Maid's Dress (Feminine, Torso slot). (Created by Blue999)
Added: Kerchief (Unisex, head slot).
Added: Nursing bra (Feminine, Chest slot). (Created by Blue999)
Added: Crotchless thong (Feminine, groin slot).
Added: Keyhole sweater (Feminine, torso slot).
Added: Jeans (Unisex, leg slot).

Other:
Testicle-related actions are now correctly disabled if they are internal.
Added correct descriptions for multiple tails in the character view screen.

Bugs:
Fixed some typos.
Fixed some incorrect gender pronouns.
Fixed some minor UI issues in Kate's shop.

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.84:

Engine:
Moved ClothingTypes, ItemTypes, and WeaponTypes from Enum values over to static classes.
Added support for different genital arrangements (normal, cloaca, etc.).

Gameplay:
Changed: Encyclopedia entries for clothing, items, weapons, and races are now stored in the properties file, so discoveries are carried over between characters.
Added: Forced transformations by random NPCs after combat loss. (You'll need to turn this on in the content preferences first.) (Also, it's only working for the alleyway attackers and harpies in the Nests at the moment.)
Transformation fetish now increases the amount of forced transformations applied after combat defeat from 1 to 3.
Finished Alexa/Scarlett's quest content. (More Alexa content related to her shop will be added soon.)
Reduced the size of Lilaya's home to make navigation more manageable. (I'll add in the larger version later on as an upgrade to the house.)
Made the nursing bra have random enchantments.
Added the hair styles: mohawk, sidecut.
Added colours for pupils and irises: aqua, grey, lilac, purple, violet, crimson, golden.
Added character-specific quicksaves. (Quicksave will now save as 'QuickSave_X', where X is your character's name.)

Sex:
Finished converting old cowgirl position descriptions into the new one.
Converted Brax's cowgirl scene into the new format. (The facesitting descriptions are absent, but I'll add those back in for a proper facesitting position.)

UI:
Finished: Remade all the options in Kate's shop to use proper buttons. (I'll use this system for the character creation menu as well.)
Fixed the annoying way the screen would jump back to the top every time you clicked a button (e.g. in preferences menu).
Moved content preferences into its own option in the main menu to make it more obvious.

Bugs:
Fixed some typos.
Fixed some incorrect descriptions in the selfie view.
Several other small bug fixes that I forgot to keep track of...

Contributors:

Contributed by Pimgd:
Inventory-related bugs fixed:
Take all from floor doesn't handle stackables well if your inventory is full.
Take all weapon doesn't work if inventory is full.
Jinxed items don't stack when unjinxed.
You can't store stackables if the area is full.
Unidentified items will show their state in the buyback menu.
Jinxed items can't be selected if you're carrying a dye brush and just identified them.
Unidentified items will sell for their real value and not the fixed value you get for an unidentified item.
That includes the 'vendor will buy for x' text (not overlay) and the button.
'These items will disappear when you leave the area' when trading on a tile with dropped stuff.
Can't buy/buyback a stackable with full inventory? Check item/weapon/clothing!
Can't unequip weapons/clothing even although they would stack if you have a full inventory.
Unequipping clothing (weapons too?) causing your inventory to be full claims it gets dropped when it doesn't.
Equipping clothing (weapons too?) when you're already wearing something with a full inventory will drop that already worn item to the ground, even if it was stackable in your inventory.
Displaced clothing is dropped even if it could be stacked with a full inventory.
Equipping an item may reset the string builder halfway through causing some warnings not to display.
Sell All has improper rounding as it rounds after all items instead of each item individually (same goes for buy all).
Getting transformed with full inventory will drop your clothing even although it fits in inventory as stackable.
Improvement: Deduplicate printing items now that weapon/clothing/item is similar.
The overlay display 'Vendor wants x' in the buyback shows the wrong price.
Body-related fixes:
Fixed lip size increment from rolling over causing a constant resize.
Fixed descriptions that go beyond size limits for TongueLength.
Cleaned code for antenna, arms, ass/assSize/hipSize, breasts, eyes, face, hair, horn, mouth, nipples, anus, penis, orifices, tail, testicles, tongue, and vagina.
Fixed nose piercing returning descriptions of lip being pierced.
Fixed a lot of identity mistakes between pc and npc.
Improved nipple and nippleShape changes to properly account of multiple changes form one transformative item.
Tidied up a lot of other formatting.
Other fixes:
Simplified a lot of if statements.
Removed a lot of empty statements (i.e. removing a ton of unnecessary semi-colons).
Removed a lot of unnecessary casts.
Made all public static SexActions final.
Reordered modifiers to comply with java language specification.

Contributed by Rfpnj:
Expanded and reorganised the Library in Lilaya's house.
Added green skin for demons.

Contributed by CognitiveMist:
Did a huge amount of spelling corrections.
Code cleanup, involving:
List sorting uses comparator class
Use addAll instead of for loops
String comparison don't use ==
Javadoc stuff
Spelling
Change some variables to local, that were only used in one spot
Eliminated some dead/constant logic
Any other cleanup that I could find
Util methods cleanup:
Removed Util.getFileExtention, replaced by a FilenameFilter
Fleshed out / fixed up some Javadocs
Did some witchcraftery on the stringList functions

Contributed by Blue999:
Added: Lacy panties (feminine, groin slot).
Added: Lacy plunge bra (feminine, chest slot).

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.84.1

Gameplay:
Slightly tweaked gender preferences for NPC's forced TFs.
You can now use elixirs and potions on your offspring in consensual sex, as well as if you're the dom in non-consensual.
NPCs applying forced transformations will now shrink your cock and reduce your vagina's capacity down to minimum values before removing them.

Sex:
Added: Paizuri and Naizuri. All paizuri actions have three variations; one for breasts larger than B-cups, one for completely flat chests, and another for the other sizes in-between.
Added Paizuri to 69, kneeling, and cow-girl positions.
Added nipple-fucking to cow-girl position.
Very minor change to AI in sex to make them uninterested in getting access to your nipples if your groin is already exposed. (I'm going to massively improve the AI within the next couple of versions.)

Other:
You can now dye Enforcer's clothing to any colour.
Split Nyan's 'Female lingerie' up into 'Female underwear' and 'Female lingerie' to prevent item overflow. (You'll be able to buy enchanted clothing from her again now. :3)
Added squirrel-morph (and cow-morph) potions and essences to Vicky's shop.
Tweaked NPC's forced TF preferences to have a chance to be a related race (i.e. cat morphs may prefer to TF you into a harpy, or dog/wolf-morphs may TF you into a cat-morph).
Added fur highlighting options.
Added afro hair style.

Bugs:
Fixed game freeze once NPC finished transforming you into their preferred body type.
Fixed major bug where items and weapons would sometimes not stack in inventory.
Fixed items showing up in sex as disabled, even if they were available to be used.
Fixed weapons not having any spells.
Fixed bug where the main quest couldn't be progressed if you started an imported character.
Minor typo fixes.
Fixed parsing bugs (which was causing the parser's 'Commands' action to be unresponsive.)
Vicky will now buy Bottled Squirrel-Morph Essence.

Contributors:

Pimgd:
Disallowed quick manage drop if cell is full, thereby preventing item loss.

Rfpnj:
Cow-morph:
Added all cow-morph transformations and body parts.
Added 'Milking Cows' (lore book).
Added bottled cow-morph essence.
Added Bubble Milk. (Icon design help from Blue999.)
Added Bubble Cream.
Added Ear tag (no femininity requirements, ear piercing slot).
Added Cowbell collar (no femininity requirements, neck slot).
Added bovine nose ring (no femininity requirements, nose piercing slot).

Blue999:
Added: Milk Maid's headdress (Feminine, head slot, Milk Maid set).

Last edited:

DOAHunterX

Feb 11, 2017
One possibility for the transformation potion is for certain non-racial transformations to be limited to certain types of transformation potions. For example, making it such that you can only get multiple breasts from potions related to species that have multiple pairs. Or, give a bonus for making a body part larger or smaller based on the species used. For example, making potions enchanted with Horse essence give a bonus to boosts to penis or breast size.

Silas Crowley

Jan 27, 2016
I'm posting a review here rather than a general response to the content. If you're looking for games to play and considering this one, I'd encourage reading what I've got to say:

Lilith's Throne is an early alpha game. If you're like me- you were very hesitant, maybe even worried when you read that. I play these porn games not looking for fresh smut but rather looking for the next level, the best of its kind. I do this for my personal knowledge in case I want to make / invest in one for my own gains. So, basically, I try a little bit of everything and "early alpha" is always a red flag...

... but, LT is nothing but fresh surprises. The starting interface was good, very polished and intuitive. But that was just foreplay; the character creation is nothing short of extraordinary. Although you pretty much have a human-only start the game allows you a huge amount of options. I spent a solid five minutes tweaking everything back-and-forth to my liking and, well, that's something I like to do! You can customize across a broad spectrum of femininity and masculinity as well. There's about five general directions you can go in which probably entail a solid 30+ possibilities based on appearance alone, and I advise you just try it out now rather than listen to me mumble on about it.

I give the Character Creation a deserved 8.5 out of 10. It's really innovative and very smooth, but a lack of some options that should've been there hindered it:
- There is no option (that I saw) which allows you to customize height. This would've been desirable.
- Hair / eye color options do not seem very broad yet, and I imagine it would be easy to add more (such as hazel eyes, or white hair)

Now, usually, we say we don't play these games for the story. Fenco's storywork pretty much died in the middle ages of CoC and is now mostly supported by the stories of individual characters themselves written by various authors, who are more or less the only things which give importance to your background and the plot. But Lilith's Throne does it a bit differently; we actually have a defined purpose and a relation to a central plot character, and its genius is that its vague enough to allow you any response you feel desirable toward the bizarre world into which your character has been spirited-away upon.

I'm going to give Lilith's Throne a tentative 9.5 on its general Plot-work and Story, but this shouldn't be taken too seriously as the game has a long way to go as far as fleshing out its central questlines.
It does very well on:
- The actual reasons why people want to rape you in random encounters.
- Giving you a reason to feel engaged in the world.
- Making you curious about Dominion, the setting of the game.

As for the game itself... from the start it resembles the tried-and-true text porn game intro, but becomes remarkably flexible. Whenever you interact with characters, you can seamlessly perform actions such as stripping them, or simultaneously kissing and copulating with them among other actions you select in a turn-by-turn interface. It's really good! Sometimes the responses are unique, usually in the case of story or quest-tied characters, but usually they are scripted. However, even the generic texts are quite good and complete the action. Nothing left me wanting and I was greatly impressed by Innoxia's effort to give me options both in combat and sex.

I give Lilith's Throne a 10 in Gameplay, including combat and sex interactions.
I've got just a few suggestions, but I think some are already in the works:
- Demonstone enchantments should be allowed, as well as changing one's element and the spells it has.
- A good amount of options are already afforded, but more fetishes should be indulged, although I know for a fact this is already in progress.

This game is fantastic not just because it made the most of features we've already seen in other games of this kind, but because it innovated with new expansions on these mechanics that are fresh and engaging. The sex mechanics are absolutely superb and it's a brilliant way to engage you in the scene by making it a sequence of actions rather than a few-page long dump of unchanging smut. Every encounter feels at least a little unique, often much moreso. I've been playing for a few days now with no real displeasure; in short, this is the best "early alpha" I've ever touched, and Lilith's Throne deserves overwhelming support. Please consider helping the game.

Reactions: Between the Rocks

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I'm highly satisfied with the game but I'll wait for it to have more content before giving it a review :toot:

Nixeska

Jun 20, 2017
I give the Character Creation a deserved 8.5 out of 10. It's really innovative and very smooth, but a lack of some options that should've been there hindered it:
- There is no option (that I saw) which allows you to customize height. This would've been desirable.
- Hair / eye color options do not seem very broad yet, and I imagine it would be easy to add more (such as hazel eyes, or white hair)

I know you're talking specifically about the creation portion, but there is a store to go to that offers a much wider variety of colors, including heterochromia and glowing eyes. Hair gets the same treatment, you can make it as long as reaching the floor and make it highlighted or striped. I think the goal there was to have the beginning just use the more commonplace colors and such since you start in the normal world.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
One possibility for the transformation potion is for certain non-racial transformations to be limited to certain types of transformation potions. For example, making it such that you can only get multiple breasts from potions related to species that have multiple pairs. Or, give a bonus for making a body part larger or smaller based on the species used. For example, making potions enchanted with Horse essence give a bonus to boosts to penis or breast size.
That sounds like an interesting idea. When I next work on the transformation and enchanting system, I'll see if I can work in some unique modifiers based on what race's essences are being used. ^^

I'm posting a review here rather than a general response to the content. If you're looking for games to play and considering this one, I'd encourage reading what I've got to say:

Lilith's Throne is an early alpha game. If you're like me- you were very hesitant, maybe even worried when you read that. I play these porn games not looking for fresh smut but rather looking for the next level, the best of its kind. I do this for my personal knowledge in case I want to make / invest in one for my own gains. So, basically, I try a little bit of everything and "early alpha" is always a red flag...

... but, LT is nothing but fresh surprises. The starting interface was good, very polished and intuitive. But that was just foreplay; the character creation is nothing short of extraordinary. Although you pretty much have a human-only start the game allows you a huge amount of options. I spent a solid five minutes tweaking everything back-and-forth to my liking and, well, that's something I like to do! You can customize across a broad spectrum of femininity and masculinity as well. There's about five general directions you can go in which probably entail a solid 30+ possibilities based on appearance alone, and I advise you just try it out now rather than listen to me mumble on about it.

Now, usually, we say we don't play these games for the story. Fenco's storywork pretty much died in the middle ages of CoC and is now mostly supported by the stories of individual characters themselves written by various authors, who are more or less the only things which give importance to your background and the plot. But Lilith's Throne does it a bit differently; we actually have a defined purpose and a relation to a central plot character, and its genius is that its vague enough to allow you any response you feel desirable toward the bizarre world into which your character has been spirited-away upon.

I'm going to give Lilith's Throne a tentative 9.5 on its general Plot-work and Story, but this shouldn't be taken too seriously as the game has a long way to go as far as fleshing out its central questlines.
It does very well on:

As for the game itself... from the start it resembles the tried-and-true text porn game intro, but becomes remarkably flexible. Whenever you interact with characters, you can seamlessly perform actions such as stripping them, or simultaneously kissing and copulating with them among other actions you select in a turn-by-turn interface. It's really good! Sometimes the responses are unique, usually in the case of story or quest-tied characters, but usually they are scripted. However, even the generic texts are quite good and complete the action. Nothing left me wanting and I was greatly impressed by Innoxia's effort to give me options both in combat and sex.

- Demonstone enchantments should be allowed, as well as changing one's element and the spells it has.
- A good amount of options are already afforded, but more fetishes should be indulged, although I know for a fact this is already in progress.

This game is fantastic not just because it made the most of features we've already seen in other games of this kind, but because it innovated with new expansions on these mechanics that are fresh and engaging. The sex mechanics are absolutely superb and it's a brilliant way to engage you in the scene by making it a sequence of actions rather than a few-page long dump of unchanging smut. Every encounter feels at least a little unique, often much moreso. I've been playing for a few days now with no real displeasure; in short, this is the best "early alpha" I've ever touched, and Lilith's Throne deserves overwhelming support. Please consider helping the game.
Thank you very much for your detailed review and kind words, I really appreciate the time and effort you've spent writing up such an in-depth post! ^^
I'll be improving the character creation screen further in the next few versions, so I'll make sure to include height and more hair/eye colours then! :3

I'm highly satisfied with the game but I'll wait for it to have more content before giving it a review :toot:
I'm happy to hear that you like the game, and I look forward to hearing your review at some point in the future! ^^

That is a goddamn slick UI. I intend to try and play this tomorrow. Hopefully future me doesn't forget!
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the game! ^^

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
I just thought of this playing through the newest update, but could you add fetish traits, or something, that let you choose if you want to birth and/or father only boys, or only girls? Should be a nice touch for the upcoming incest features for those that want a little more control over the results.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Could be a good idea as this game is already heavily customizable, it would make sense to consider this option as well.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I just thought of this playing through the newest update, but could you add fetish traits, or something, that let you choose if you want to birth and/or father only boys, or only girls? Should be a nice touch for the upcoming incest features for those that want a little more control over the results.
The suggestion I gave for that, which was accepted but hasn't been implemented yet, was that you'd be able to choose if births were all natural, had some randomness to it, or partially/fully followed your gender preference settings.

There's a lot of stuff planned for the game that haven't been implemented with regards to customization of your experience.

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016

It does very well on:

Eh. Honestly? I feel most games fall apart when they go for a lot of fetishes. Take it slow yo and build up from there. So far? Most things are surprisingly well done and well written. I expect a lto from this game as it progresses, but my take is that the current line-up is fine.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Personally, I wouldn't ask for more fetishes as for now, It's already pretty good, I'd just like more "raw" content (story, characters, ..) and, ye, the slaves and sub mechanics that are coming soon

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
After playing in the most recent build, I can definitely say that the fetish range is big enough to focus on content for the moment. Adding more as foundation isn't exactly bad, but between the last time I played Lilith's Throne and the most recent build, I've not spotted tons of really stand-out different content as much as just the framework for future content has been added.

Again: It's not that it's bad, but the amount of content in the game makes it hard to do more than just repeat into cycles at the moment with the lack of scene diversity.

I do want to ask, though: what's the chances that go into NPCs butt-fucking male characters? I ran into multiple shemales (chicks with only dicks), but if they beat my character they would only ever force a naizuri. It seemed very weird that not once in the multiple instances (roughly 4) that they always chose to push me to my knees. And they wouldn't even choose to use the mouth once, just grind their cocks on my guy's chest. It was really weird (humorous, though) that not a single time I lost I could get them to go after my character's facehole or butthole. Same with male characters I encountered, too.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
I wanna talk about the clothing system. The whole thing about having a negative status when wearing female clothing (I don't know, but does it work in the opposite direction?) seems to be more of an easter egg right now. I would want to know if there's content planned that makes this more interesting. Maybe cursed clothing that can't be taken off until x happens or something like that? Enemies who forcefully doll you up? An area where you need to disguise into something embarassing?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I wanna talk about the clothing system. The whole thing about having a negative status when wearing female clothing (I don't know, but does it work in the opposite direction?) seems to be more of an easter egg right now. I would want to know if there's content planned that makes this more interesting. Maybe cursed clothing that can't be taken off until x happens or something like that? Enemies who forcefully doll you up? An area where you need to disguise into something embarassing?
There's a fetish for crossdressing that should eliminate the debuff.