Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Pedantic

Oct 21, 2015
your minimap is missing somehow

download a new version and see if that helps, you should be able to import your character if you follow instructions
Yeah, I've downloaded the new versions multiple times but the minimap always looks like that.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Any way to fix my minimap to look more like the picture from the download?

https://i.snag.gy/G8cwp3.jpg Makes it hard to maneuver around when I can't tell where I really am..
A few other people have reported this problem before, but they were all able to fix it by updating their Java version. If your version of Java is older than 1.8.0_102, then the map doesn't display correctly, just like in your screenshot.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
I'll do my best to try packaging the game as an .exe or something for the next version! Sorry that it's not working for you at the moment.

No problem! I think I've found a work around by using a third-party jar executable that allows me to play the game in a java environment separate from a browser. Only downside is that I'm unable to save... but I'm loving this game so far! Thanks for being a great dev!

Pedantic

Oct 21, 2015
A few other people have reported this problem before, but they were all able to fix it by updating their Java version. If your version of Java is older than 1.8.0_102, then the map doesn't display correctly, just like in your screenshot.
Ah, sorry. That did fix it, thanks!

Now that the minimap is fixed, I'm definitely looking forward to this because the sex scenes are more to my liking. It's not just some huge wall of text that reads the exact same every single time..

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
No problem! I think I've found a work around by using a third-party jar executable that allows me to play the game in a java environment separate from a browser. Only downside is that I'm unable to save... but I'm loving this game so far! Thanks for being a great dev!
I'm glad you like the game! Although not being able to save must be annoying, sorry about that...

I looked into exporting the game as an .exe for this version, but it sounded like you'd still need the JRE installed on your system for it to work. Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about this issue, it's just taking me a little bit of time to research how to export the game files so that they'd work on a system without JRE installed.

Now that the minimap is fixed, I'm definitely looking forward to this because the sex scenes are more to my liking. It's not just some huge wall of text that reads the exact same every single time..
I'm glad that fixed the issue for you! ^^

Version 0.1.7 update

Also, I updated the game this evening to version 0.1.7! As usual, there's more information on my blog, but here are the patch notes (which I've hidden in the spoiler):

Gameplay:
Improved: TF mechanics. It's a complete rework of how consumable items work, so there's too much to write about here! (Basically, just gather ingredients/essences from enemies and then go to Lilaya's lab to craft potions.)
Added: Enchanting table. There's an enchanting table in Lilaya's lab where you can craft the new TF potions. (I'll add clothing and weapon enchanting soon, but I wanted to hear your feedback on the item crafting first.)
Changed: All consumable items. They all now use the new TF mechanics system.
Removed: Demon TF consumable. (I'll be adding a lore-correct way to get a Demon TF in the next version!)
Improved a lot of transformation descriptions.

Bugs:
Fixed bug where there was always a 100% chance of getting pregnant.

Parser:
Added some new style commands, to easily format bold and italic text.

Other:
Slightly improved appearance descriptions.

Hotfix:
Fixed Meat and Marrow giving avian transformations. (It now correctly provides wolf transformations when refined.)
Fixed some unusual descriptions for harpy eyes in Kate's salon.
Added 'Angel's Tears'; a human TF consumable.
Added more body stats. (All these phone menus are still just temporary, I'm going to polish them all up soon!)
Fixed race identification method. (So now you shouldn't become a 'partial angel' or something crazy like that...)

Additions to preview version:

Crafting:
Added: Enchanting items quest.
Slightly changed crafting cost mechanics. You now need an appropriate racial essence instead of just 'common', 'rare', or 'epic'.
Moved enchanting table from Lilaya's lab to your room.
Disabled crafting of duplicate potions (so if all 3 potions have the same effect, now two of them are disabled, depending on the TF's rarity).

Engine:
Added support in the engine for using templating.

Gameplay:
Added: You can now get Lilaya and Kate pregnant. (Their sex scenes, along with the pregnancy reactions, will be expanded in future versions!)
Added (temporarily): Random attackers can now be harpies. (This isn't in keeping with the lore, but I've put them in here until I can add the next section of the story.)
Slightly tweaked the way pregnancy chances are calculated. (It should be easier to get pregnant now if you have high fertility.)

UI:
Added: Another row for response buttons. There were far too many options during sex for just 10 response buttons, so I increased it to 15.
Added: The ability to move around between responses with the movement keys, and also to select a highlighted response with the enter key.
If travel is active, you can hold down control and use the movement keys to move the pointer instead of moving around the map.
I'll improve this some more for the next version.

Sex:
Added a chance for you partner to request a creampie or for you to pull out.

Inventory:
Fixed item sorting, so now items should always stay in the same order when picking up/dropping them.
Added 'take all', 'drop all', and 'sell all' options for dealing with stacks of items, weapons, and clothing.

Bugs:
Succubi should no longer have nipple virginity.
Fixed a lot of bugs related to the new response selection cursor.
Pullout & creampie requests now reset after orgasm. (So if your partner is going for multiple orgasms, you can request creampie/pullout each time.)
Fixed a lot of reported typos and 'command_unknown' errors.
Fixed 'do nothing' sex action erroneously referencing the denial fetish.
Phone menu's highlighting should now show which type of quest got updated.
Fixed some incorrectly available action bugs in the kneeling position sex scene.
Fixed bug related to continuing penetration when switching between positions.
Fixed 'herm fun' option in 69 availability.
Fixed being able to find empty potions in alleyways.
Fixed item encyclopedia not working.

If you just want the download link, here's the game on Mega.

(If that link doesn't work for you, I've also put it on Google Drive)

Reactions: Mysiath

Mysiath

Dec 5, 2016
I haven't been paying attention much here lately, but hot damn how much progress you've made. Albeit there are a few things I quite don't like, nothing that's a big problem. So many new things...

When winning against an opponent and deciding to 'have some fun' with your defeated opponent--I don't like the fact that the defeated opponent can remove your clothes. I mean, even if I force her to kneel she can reach up and remove clothes.

And after being defeated I don't know how I feel about my character being enthusiastic af about what's happening next. It's understandable somewhat in a world like that but something less enthusiastic other than 'fuck me please' would fit better.

Blaidd32

Apr 13, 2017
The game is coming along nicely. Something that bothers me, though, is the sole focus on 'being the mother/the person to carry the offspring to term'. I don't think it is wise to ignore the feature for all those that play as males (without resorting to any Mpreg practices). Because basically, we all like to track our various stats and have fun. Why shouldn't I be able to track how many children I have sired? It is perfectly fine to still put an emphasis on those kids you carried to term, but as this game already tracks the pregnancy of the folks roaming the dark alleys, why not allow the players to have this go down in their personal stats as well?

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I haven't been paying attention much here lately, but hot damn how much progress you've made. Albeit there are a few things I quite don't like, nothing that's a big problem. So many new things...

When winning against an opponent and deciding to 'have some fun' with your defeated opponent--I don't like the fact that the defeated opponent can remove your clothes. I mean, even if I force her to kneel she can reach up and remove clothes.

And after being defeated I don't know how I feel about my character being enthusiastic af about what's happening next. It's understandable somewhat in a world like that but something less enthusiastic other than 'fuck me please' would fit better.
Thanks for the feedback! ^^

I'll add an option somehow to limit your partner's ability to remove clothing.

I still have a lot of content planned for the sex scenes, and being able to choose between being enthusiastic about it, and not wanting it, is something that I plan on adding. The reason that it's not in the game just yet is that I'll have to write alternative text for all of the options to describe if your character is either willing or not, and I haven't had time to do that yet.

That being said, it'll probably err more on the 'reluctantly going along' side, rather than 'not enjoying or wanting it at all'. This is just because of a personal preference of mine; I don't like writing scenes where one side is extremely uncomfortable with what's going on. (But if you wanted some more 'extreme' content like that, you'll be able to mod it into the game when I put the source code up on github, which will be in version 0.2.0.)

I love the new update! The way TF's work now is amazing, and being able to customize what happens to you is the best. I wasn't a fan of being forced to obtain multiple sets of boobs to be a greater demon, and I was able to remove them after data transferring.

I like the additional row to the bars, it helps having the majority of the options all in one place.

Also I was just wondering if it would be possible to eventually be able to get on your knees, and orally pleasure the NPC as a dominant. Or even being able to remove your own clothes during sex to kind of speed things up. Oh also! With the absolutely perfect addition of being able to increase your clit size, could you please put it somewhere in your selfie? I just wanna know exactly how big that beautiful thing is.

Anyway! I just wanted to comment, and tell you how awesome I thought your game is. I am loving the enchantment system so much, and the essence system is fantastic as well, I cant wait for the next update already! Every one of them feels like christmas.
I'm glad you like the game so much! It makes me feel happy seeing responses as enthusiastic as yours. ^^

You will definitely be able to dominantly perform oral on NPCs, I'm planning on adding this soon! Oh, and you should already be able to remove your clothes in sex (click on the item of clothing in your displayed inventory, and the option to remove it should be there).

I'll also include clit size descriptions in the selfie, as well as adding some more descriptions/sex options for if you've got a large clit.

The game is coming along nicely. Something that bothers me, though, is the sole focus on 'being the mother/the person to carry the offspring to term'. I don't think it is wise to ignore the feature for all those that play as males (without resorting to any Mpreg practices). Because basically, we all like to track our various stats and have fun. Why shouldn't I be able to track how many children I have sired? It is perfectly fine to still put an emphasis on those kids you carried to term, but as this game already tracks the pregnancy of the folks roaming the dark alleys, why not allow the players to have this go down in their personal stats as well?
I agree completely with your feedback on the way pregnancy only recognises the mother. I regret making it work like that, so I'm going to retcon the way the game world views pregnancies to give some emphasis on the father as well.

Reactions: Mysiath

Mikewind

May 2, 2016
The only thing that would make me love this game any more than I already do would be if there was a bondage fetish skill.

Somethingtofear

Mar 5, 2017
Current issues, in order of buginess:
  • Promiscuity Pills aren't consumable, even after the potions hotfix. They act exactly like the glitchy potions did, so hopefully it's an easy fix.
  • Virginity loss is... strange. Had a herm character lose anal and vaginal virginity to a horse-boy encounter, and the selfie states "You lost your anal virginity to ." and "You lost your virginity to a wolf-girl in the streets of Dominion." Seems to state these two combinations regardless of partner: Tried the aforementioned horse-boy, Lilaya, Kate, and Ralph. Incidentally, I find it strange that the virginity of your urethra and nipples are tracked, but not your penis.
  • When (ex.) a human consumes a Human Draught of Wings, "You already have the wings of a , so nothing happens..." - should be "have no wings" or "of a human," at least. Same goes for horns and tail.
  • Removing a jinx from an equipped item doesn't appear to actually remove the stat loss from the jinx. (That is, the stat loss stays stuck on the character, even after the item is unjinxed and removed.)
  • You can tell whether an item is jinxed or enchanted by its price in the shop: perhaps zero all unidentified clothing values when selling?
  • Shield spells don't seem to actually do anything.
  • Despite being on top, Lilaya still expects you to pull out, even though she really should do it on her own automatically.
  • A character with 100 Int and 10 Fit is exactly as effective at casting fire spells as one with 5 Int and 15 Fit, for some reason. I get the whole "element associates with stat" thing, but not having any spell damage bonus minus the +5 Global at the Int cap is just odd. Or, indeed, any Willpower damage bonus from raising Fitness, though that would probably be overpowered when compounded with a high Corruption.
  • TFing entirely from one morph to another gets pretty annoying: instead of mashing "Use" on a consumable, now I need to keep going back and forth between the consumable and the change I want, make the potion, stop occasionally to chug because my inventory is full, and repeat for around 20 potions. Debug menu doesn't even help with this.
  • Might be worthwhile making it clear that the penis, vagina, ass, breast, hair, and core potions can do more than just change appearance, and maybe a way to effectively raise masculinity, because eating 10 lollipops takes far less time than making 30 potions.
  • A way to easily decrease fertility would also be helpful to an extent, though it's more reasonable that a character has to work for it, assuming the Promiscuity Pills are fixed - slightly related, might be worth double-checking that if either partner has 0 fertility, impregnation is impossible: doesn't matter how virile a man is if there's no egg, or how fertile a woman is if there's no sperm. Hard to test this in the current version, due to aforementioned Promiscuity Pills glitching.
  • Potions and Elixirs of Corruption are completely useless; just have rough anal sex and you can get about 5 potions' worth for free, up to a limit, and Lilaya can take you the rest of the way if need be.
  • Seems a bit odd that an androgynous male is considered a "Trap," whereas an androgynous female is just a "Woman." I was under the impression that traps were feminine males, not androgynous ones, thus the term.
  • Arcane essence appears useless as of now.
  • Enemies seem to randomly choose attacks: I can be one hit from losing due to Willpower, but they'll keep swinging at me for HP damage instead of finishing me off.
  • Spells are actually effective now, but only Fireball really stands out compared to the rest. Ice's effect is basically useless - why do less HP damage for a minor Will and Stamina hit, when you could focus one with fire or the other with flirting? Poison still does a grand total of 1 damage per tick, and Slam has the possibility of doing more damage, but the first fire tick will outpace it.
  • Stamina is still mostly ignored, except for being burned by the fetish flirt options.
  • Is there any reason to pick any of the negative options on character creation?
There was probably more, but I can hardly remember it all. All that aside, I do appreciate what you're doing with the game so far: the potions system hasn't been done before, to my recollection, and having Diablo-style equipment slots is more in-depth than most games of this type ever get. I'll try and do one of these in-depth bug reports monthly, if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Innoxia

Draonir

Jan 16, 2016
Hi hi,

i really like what you are doing with this game, but i would wish an option to skip certain sex scenes (the forced ones after you lose a fight) if it is not my preferable fetish.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
The only thing that would make me love this game any more than I already do would be if there was a bondage fetish skill.
I won't give away any spoilers, but bondage stuff is coming very soon! (After the stage of the main quest involving Scarlett.)

Current issues, in order of buginess:
  • Promiscuity Pills aren't consumable, even after the potions hotfix. They act exactly like the glitchy potions did, so hopefully it's an easy fix.
  • Virginity loss is... strange. Had a herm character lose anal and vaginal virginity to a horse-boy encounter, and the selfie states "You lost your anal virginity to ." and "You lost your virginity to a wolf-girl in the streets of Dominion." Seems to state these two combinations regardless of partner: Tried the aforementioned horse-boy, Lilaya, Kate, and Ralph. Incidentally, I find it strange that the virginity of your urethra and nipples are tracked, but not your penis.
  • When (ex.) a human consumes a Human Draught of Wings, "You already have the wings of a , so nothing happens..." - should be "have no wings" or "of a human," at least. Same goes for horns and tail.
  • Removing a jinx from an equipped item doesn't appear to actually remove the stat loss from the jinx. (That is, the stat loss stays stuck on the character, even after the item is unjinxed and removed.)
  • You can tell whether an item is jinxed or enchanted by its price in the shop: perhaps zero all unidentified clothing values when selling?
  • Shield spells don't seem to actually do anything.
  • Despite being on top, Lilaya still expects you to pull out, even though she really should do it on her own automatically.
  • A character with 100 Int and 10 Fit is exactly as effective at casting fire spells as one with 5 Int and 15 Fit, for some reason. I get the whole "element associates with stat" thing, but not having any spell damage bonus minus the +5 Global at the Int cap is just odd. Or, indeed, any Willpower damage bonus from raising Fitness, though that would probably be overpowered when compounded with a high Corruption.
  • TFing entirely from one morph to another gets pretty annoying: instead of mashing "Use" on a consumable, now I need to keep going back and forth between the consumable and the change I want, make the potion, stop occasionally to chug because my inventory is full, and repeat for around 20 potions. Debug menu doesn't even help with this.
  • Might be worthwhile making it clear that the penis, vagina, ass, breast, hair, and core potions can do more than just change appearance, and maybe a way to effectively raise masculinity, because eating 10 lollipops takes far less time than making 30 potions.
  • A way to easily decrease fertility would also be helpful to an extent, though it's more reasonable that a character has to work for it, assuming the Promiscuity Pills are fixed - slightly related, might be worth double-checking that if either partner has 0 fertility, impregnation is impossible: doesn't matter how virile a man is if there's no egg, or how fertile a woman is if there's no sperm. Hard to test this in the current version, due to aforementioned Promiscuity Pills glitching.
  • Potions and Elixirs of Corruption are completely useless; just have rough anal sex and you can get about 5 potions' worth for free, up to a limit, and Lilaya can take you the rest of the way if need be.
  • Seems a bit odd that an androgynous male is considered a "Trap," whereas an androgynous female is just a "Woman." I was under the impression that traps were feminine males, not androgynous ones, thus the term.
  • Arcane essence appears useless as of now.
  • Enemies seem to randomly choose attacks: I can be one hit from losing due to Willpower, but they'll keep swinging at me for HP damage instead of finishing me off.
  • Spells are actually effective now, but only Fireball really stands out compared to the rest. Ice's effect is basically useless - why do less HP damage for a minor Will and Stamina hit, when you could focus one with fire or the other with flirting? Poison still does a grand total of 1 damage per tick, and Slam has the possibility of doing more damage, but the first fire tick will outpace it.
  • Stamina is still mostly ignored, except for being burned by the fetish flirt options.
  • Is there any reason to pick any of the negative options on character creation?
There was probably more, but I can hardly remember it all. All that aside, I do appreciate what you're doing with the game so far: the potions system hasn't been done before, to my recollection, and having Diablo-style equipment slots is more in-depth than most games of this type ever get. I'll try and do one of these in-depth bug reports monthly, if possible.
Wow, thanks for taking the time to write out such a detailed list of bugs and feedback! I've added all of your points to my todo list, and will get them sorted as soon as possible!

I'll try and get all those combat issues sorted soon, though I'll probably take the next thorough look at the combat system in 0.1.9. I still need to do a lot of improvements to it...

Also, there isn't really any point to taking negative options on character creation. I'm going to improve that soon.

Hi hi,

i really like what you are doing with this game, but i would wish an option to skip certain sex scenes (the forced ones after you lose a fight) if it is not my preferable fetish.
I'll add a 'condensed version' or 'skip' button to sex scenes soon! Thanks for the feedback.

Lotharian

Jan 20, 2017
Any luck finding a way to convert it yet? At the very least is there a possibility to have an .exe with it since sometimes that can avoid the problems that arise with trying to start pure .jar files.

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
I've had 2 crashes with the new preview build. Can't upload the report here so here is what it says.

Current thread (0x15b26400): JavaThread "JavaFX Application Thread" [_thread_in_native, id=8068, stack(0x169e0000,0x16a30000)]

siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, writing address 0xbbadbeef

Registers:
EAX=0x00000000, EBX=0x73ef9048, ECX=0x00000001, EDX=0x00000000
ESP=0x16a2c5ac, EBP=0x16a2c634, ESI=0x73ec0048, EDI=0x752a7034
EIP=0x5f7fc743, EFLAGS=0x00210206

Top of Stack: (sp=0x16a2c5ac)
0x16a2c5ac: 5f7fc72c 6e7be3ca 16a2dee8 77b067b0
0x16a2c5bc: 6e7b1a12 fffffffe 16a2c5f8 77ad5cc3
0x16a2c5cc: c0000017 752a7034 00047b95 73ef9048
0x16a2c5dc: 00047ba0 00000000 77ab92e9 012e4b88
0x16a2c5ec: 00000003 00000000 00047b95 16a2c604
0x16a2c5fc: 0f61a4fa 00000007 16a2c62c 6ac4f747
0x16a2c60c: 00000008 00000000 00047b95 6ac51782
0x16a2c61c: 6ac9dace 752a7034 73ef9048 73ec0048

Instructions: (pc=0x5f7fc743)
0x5f7fc723: ff ff 51 6a 21 6a 00 ff d0 0f b7 c0 eb 02 33 c0
0x5f7fc733: 83 c0 fe 50 8d 45 80 50 e8 70 04 00 00 83 c4 08
0x5f7fc743: c7 05 ef be ad bb 00 00 00 00 33 c0 ff d0 8b 4d
0x5f7fc753: fc 33 cd e8 c3 5a 0c 00 8b e5 5d c3 cc 55 8b ec

Register to memory mapping:

EAX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
EBX=0x73ef9048 is an unknown value
ECX=0x00000001 is an unknown value
EDX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
ESP=0x16a2c5ac is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x15b26400
EBP=0x16a2c634 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x15b26400
ESI=0x73ec0048 is an unknown value
EDI=0x752a7034 is an unknown value

Stack: [0x169e0000,0x16a30000], sp=0x16a2c5ac, free space=305k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C [jfxwebkit.dll+0xb9c743]
C 0x16a2c658
C [jfxwebkit.dll+0x6c4852]
C [jfxwebkit.dll+0x43e5df]
C [jfxwebkit.dll+0x38d1db]
C [jfxwebkit.dll+0x6be1da]
Sorry about how long it is.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Any luck finding a way to convert it yet? At the very least is there a possibility to have an .exe with it since sometimes that can avoid the problems that arise with trying to start pure .jar files.
I'm going to try and export the next version as an .exe using launch4J. I'll post it here on either Friday or Saturday, and I hope that it'll able to help you launch the game. ^^

Also, thanks for that crash report tjmac124, I'll see if I can identify the cause and get it fixed.

Lotharian

Jan 20, 2017
I'm going to try and export the next version as an .exe using launch4J. I'll post it here on either Friday or Saturday, and I hope that it'll able to help you launch the game. ^^

Also, thanks for that crash report tjmac124, I'll see if I can identify the cause and get it fixed.

Very nice, I have tried other Java games and they do tend to run out of .exe a very large margin of the time even if the .jar file doesn't work.

Nuan

May 8, 2016
Nice update, had a lot of fun running around randomly TFing NPCs^^ Drop rates for Essence/Items seem to be a bit too high if anything.
A few things I noticed:
-NPC gender in the description doen't get changed even if you completly change them though, not sure if that is intended.
-Also, at the moment, NPCs that have the Virginity Fetish start fucking you, thus loosing their virginity... which is maybe not the best idea ;)
-Also, using any kind of potions/elixirs that would influence NPC stats don't seem to have any effect - tried to give them a boost cause I was outleveling them by quite a lot.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Nice update, had a lot of fun running around randomly TFing NPCs^^ Drop rates for Essence/Items seem to be a bit too high if anything.
A few things I noticed:
-NPC gender in the description doen't get changed even if you completly change them though, not sure if that is intended.
-Also, at the moment, NPCs that have the Virginity Fetish start fucking you, thus loosing their virginity... which is maybe not the best idea ;)
-Also, using any kind of potions/elixirs that would influence NPC stats don't seem to have any effect - tried to give them a boost cause I was outleveling them by quite a lot.
Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you liked the NPC TF stuff! ^^

In response to your three points, I'll try and get all of them fixed as soon as possible! Oh, and also, I'll probably lower the essence drops by a tiny amount (like 1 or 2), as it does feel like there's a huge abundance of them at the moment.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Hello! ^^

I thought that I'd make a post to let you all know that I'm still steadily working on Lilith's Throne! My last post was just before version 0.1.75, and today I've just released 0.1.82.

There's a lot of new stuff in the game if you haven't played it for a while, and if you've never played Lilith's Throne before, then there's more information in the OP, which also has links to my blog. ^^

Version 0.1.82 download links:

.jar

Mega
Google Drive

.exe
Mega
Google Drive

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Thanks for the feedback! ^^
I still have a lot of content planned for the sex scenes, and being able to choose between being enthusiastic about it, and not wanting it, is something that I plan on adding. The reason that it's not in the game just yet is that I'll have to write alternative text for all of the options to describe if your character is either willing or not, and I haven't had time to do that yet.

That being said, it'll probably err more on the 'reluctantly going along' side, rather than 'not enjoying or wanting it at all'. This is just because of a personal preference of mine; I don't like writing scenes where one side is extremely uncomfortable with what's going on. (But if you wanted some more 'extreme' content like that, you'll be able to mod it into the game when I put the source code up on github, which will be in version 0.2.0.)
I'm fine with there being a do not want, or unwilling option. It can be a way for the player to completely opt out of a loss scene they do not want to take part in. The enemy leaves, frustrated at not getting what they want, and instead take even more money off of you than usual. That is if you lose money... I haven't tried the game yet.

Edit: Okay, having put some effort into the game, there seems to be a lack of breast-play content for the supposed "Breast Lovers" fetish. No licking, sucking, tongue-fucking (for fuckable nipples), or anything like that. Seems the limit is breast groping, nipple pinching, nipple kissing (really?), and nipple fingering. Is this a work in progress, or did this stuff just not cross your mind?

Also... what state is lactation in? Will lactation or squirting (female ejaculation) be fetishes?

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
Edit: Okay, having put some effort into the game, there seems to be a lack of breast-play content for the supposed "Breast Lovers" fetish. No licking, sucking, tongue-fucking (for fuckable nipples), or anything like that. Seems the limit is breast groping, nipple pinching, nipple kissing (really?), and nipple fingering. Is this a work in progress, or did this stuff just not cross your mind?

Also... what state is lactation in? Will lactation or squirting (female ejaculation) be fetishes?
ah-see-you-re-a-man-of-culture-as-well-17311219.png

Note: You can "go further" with a succubus in this area than you would be able to with any other race. If ya catch my meaning.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Breast fucking / paizuri at least is on the agenda for things to happen soon. It's been delayed a bit due to other priorities taking longer than expected (always the case when you're programming), but apparently is near the top of the list for the next update in a couple weeks.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Breast fucking / paizuri at least is on the agenda for things to happen soon. It's been delayed a bit due to other priorities taking longer than expected (always the case when you're programming), but apparently is near the top of the list for the next update in a couple weeks.
That's not even remotely on the list of things I pointed out.

But good to see that's being addressed.

Gill

Sep 11, 2015
I don't know if i'm missing something but how can you get the balls of someone you forced to grow them produce sperm? I tried virility and everything.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
...No licking, sucking, tongue-fucking (for fuckable nipples)... Is this a work in progress, or did this stuff just not cross your mind?

Yes, the game is very much a work in progress, I will add those breast actions as soon as I can! ^^

I'll also add lactation actions as soon as I can, and I will add an associated fetish for it. For squirting, I might use the character's vaginal wetness to determine that.

This game has a lot of potential, I'm actually waiting for the day when it starts to have npc x npc relationship scenes and the romance quests.
I'm aiming to have the start of generic NPC's romance quests in for the next version.

I don't know if i'm missing something but how can you get the balls of someone you forced to grow them produce sperm? I tried virility and everything.
You need to add 'Penis Wetness' to your potion's effects (select 'penis' as the primary essence, then 'wetness' as the second one). I really need to rename some of these effects, I'll try and get that done for the next version! ^^

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
The home base has roughly thirty thousand rooms so I imagine the eventual intention is to keep randos there. Expanding the generic NPC content that far seems odd to me since, by necessity, it'll have to be a generic sort of thing that you'd definitely get tired of after a few repetitions but I haven't heard what the latest plan is for the bulk of the game's content.

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
Great game, very sexy. There's just one problem I'm having: it hangs up something fierce whenever I try to do anything map-position-related aside from the standard one-tile movement, including changing maps. For instance, when I clicked "enter Lilaya's house" just now, it stopped responding for over four minutes before plopping me down in the entrance hall. leaving the place takes anywhere from one and a half minutes to over three.

Am I doing something wrong? It didn't do that when I played with an out-of-date version of Java, but then I updated to fix the minimap issue and this started happening.