Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Zeroboi

Dec 5, 2022
Im trying to do the Slime Queen Questline, and I remember doing it in a previous version, but in 0.4.7 I don't even get the option to go to the Slime Queen's Island

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Im trying to do the Slime Queen Questline, and I remember doing it in a previous version, but in 0.4.7 I don't even get the option to go to the Slime Queen's Island
That's weird. I'm playing it right now, and I have no problems with either flying to the island or going by boat.

Edit: I have noticed that any kind of sex with your offspring suffers from significantly decreased speed than with someone not related to you. E.g.: if my char has sex with someone, at worst it would take two seconds for a scene change. But when she has sex with her offspring, it takes, at the absolute minimum, over ten seconds to process to get to another scene, though most of the time it's even longer than that.

Last edited:

Zeroboi

Dec 5, 2022
has anyone found anything or has innoxia discussed anything about the slime queens bug, because I still haven't found why, my character is a dragon melee-based fighter

tankbobx

Mar 14, 2022
has anyone found anything or has innoxia discussed anything about the slime queens bug, because I still haven't found why, my character is a dragon melee-based fighter
You need to walk around Submission until you encounter a couple slimes and then report back to Claire. You need to make sure you question them as well.

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
How does demonic ovipositor workin'? I have one but i was able to use egg laying only once, and then it's just gone. Does this thing need to recharge or character needs "egg layer" trait?

ShinkuTear

Sep 9, 2015
How does demonic ovipositor workin'? I have one but i was able to use egg laying only once, and then it's just gone. Does this thing need to recharge or character needs "egg layer" trait?
Late response, but hopefully still helpful: As far as I can tell, you can only use the ovipositor when your character is pregnant in the first place, gotta have eggs to lay, so repeated usage requires repeated pregnancy. Jack your fertility up, and maybe have a high virility partner to use for this.

You can lay eggs multiple times in the same sex encounter, as there is seemingly no minimum level on the pregnancy before being able to use your ovipositor. Get pregnant -> lay eggs -> get pregnant again -> lay eggs in a different hole...

Reactions: TalRasha

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
Late response, but hopefully still helpful: As far as I can tell, you can only use the ovipositor when your character is pregnant in the first place, gotta have eggs to lay, so repeated usage requires repeated pregnancy. Jack your fertility up, and maybe have a high virility partner to use for this.

You can lay eggs multiple times in the same sex encounter, as there is seemingly no minimum level on the pregnancy before being able to use your ovipositor. Get pregnant -> lay eggs -> get pregnant again -> lay eggs in a different hole...
Yeah, i've figured it out myself, but thank you anyway.

Fu1aT1tsC0c2

Mar 13, 2023
Hey can everyone in this forums know how to save file in Lilith Throne without it be gone in every time i turn the game off ?