Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Asura729

Dec 15, 2018
So I picked this back up again after a while, can't remember when I last played it but it was before the combat and perk overhaul. I'm liking the changes, you need to be a bit more strategic to win fights as well as have to pay attention to what you're doing or else you'll end up losing. Can't really go for the easter egg weapon and just press a button to win anymore, you have to think about the moves you make or be defeated. My only issue was small and had nothing to do with the updates and was just me messing around with the character import/export thing for making slaves being insanely expensive when buying them. It's just very hard to get that kind of flames even with the debug menu, it's a very minor issue and it's only good for maybe messing around or checking limits for things but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. If curious on the amount of flames I needed for the test it was 2 billion flames.

Jul 27, 2019
Use debug for a bunch of Innoxia's Gift, sell them to vendor. They sell for 75 million a piece and there's a Sell All button. Less clicking than spamming the debug money button.

Of course, you're not supposed to be buying Greater Lilins as bedwarmers.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Must stop making the ultimate industrious submissive slave maid harem of virgin hellhounds and have sex with somebody... but it would detract time from my custom slaving apparel line enchanting.
Fuck it. I will be the first figurative motherfucker in history to have a 30 hellhound maid deflowering orgy. During a arcane storm, yeah. Take that Lilith!

Thanks to this game I know now I would indeed put someone into a complete set of bondge gear and I am talking about the works. Ring gag, ankle and wrist restraints, chastity cage, rope karada, and collar. Then lock them in stocks for public usage. I mean it's cool though, they tried to mug me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Semeshotarules

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Must stop making the ultimate industrious submissive slave maid harem of virgin hellhounds and have sex with somebody... but it would detract time from my custom slaving apparel line enchanting.
Fuck it. I will be the first figurative motherfucker in history to have a 30 hellhound maid deflowering orgy. During a arcane storm, yeah. Take that Lilith!

Thanks to this game I know now I would indeed put someone into a complete set of bondge gear and I am talking about the works. Ring gag, ankle and wrist restraints, chastity cage, rope karada, and collar. Then lock them in stocks for public usage. I mean it's cool though, they tried to mug me.

Mugger? Stocks. Irritating Harpy? Stocks. Shady prostitute? Stocks. Daughter when I wanted a son? Stocks.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Mugger? Stocks. Irritating Harpy? Stocks. Shady prostitute? Stocks. Daughter when I wanted a son? Stocks.

Ah, I see you are a person of class and sophistication. If you ever see a man in a white cloak, a white eye patch, with a pepper ball pistol and a katana, wearing only a utility belt with a bunch of sealed platinum chastity cages attached to it underneath. Then know that it is I, Shirito. The protector of the back alleys and master of a thousand martial arts expert hell hounds. The hero Dominion needs, but doesn't deserve.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Lots of bugs in this build, including:

• Something prevents several UI elements from updating, including the map, the characters present, and button panel. This often puts the game into an unplayable state and apparently it corrupts saves.
  • Somewhat related is how this affects shopping anywhere.

Still hoping someone puts forth more cheats to the cheat menu.
As well, I think enchanting is still too strong, and transformation potions should be more collectable. Perhaps there should be a higher chance to find potions that are already enchanted?
There needs to be much more variance in content according to personality, job, and physical differences. As well, maybe clothing items should be a bit more coordinated.
The bugs are pretty bad, but I'm happy several things are getting revisions and improvements.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
As well, I think enchanting is still too strong, and transformation potions should be more collectable. Perhaps there should be a higher chance to find potions that are already enchanted?
Enchanting is too strong? Nah man, flame cloak waifu berserker Bree is insane. Like, imp massacring Doomgirl Lilin beating insane.
*PC Has controlled aggression. Casts flame cloak anyways*
gg3lwVCx_o.jpg

Bree is so badass she won't even let me pick her perks lol.
Tbf I did beat Meraxis on Morph difficulty in a epic duel in which it was technically a tie, but the game mechanics grants the player the win if both fall to zero hp in the same turn, it was also just two rounds.

Last edited:

MysteryBlob

May 8, 2016
That's a lot of damage. But personally I have found Ice Magic to be unbeatable as long as you have enough Aura to keep all your opponents constantly stunned, which really isn't too hard to accomplish.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, ice shard on a arcane composer has double the stun effect.. To be honest once you start playing with the magic you will find out it is actually pretty powerful. Like an arcan composers mass teleport. Also, even magic damage output is boosted by controlled aggression first round bonus. The game gave me a cowardly shy permanent elemental so I made her a water elemental who basically just casts soothing waters every turn.
If I got a hankering for going overkill, I could get Bree to summon a fire elemental. Since she has a unique Enforcer perk that makes her arcane inclined. I tried to set her up to flame cloak herself. Alas, I could never get it to work properly.
She only shines with flame cloak and enchantments that boost fire and physical damage. Without the cloak she is just a fairly good striker.

Also, since I am supposed to be testing, there is no way, no how. That I would even break a sweat against a boss. With enchantment limits on. The difficulty boosted to at least morph (Demon would only make it last longer, Lilith is insane lol) without them being status immune. There is nothing stopping me from flame cloak, ice shard, ice shard critical damage/stun in the first round.

That being stated, the games ability synergy is there and it works. It is only handicapped by a simplistic battle control function. Like, for instance, the having the control to assign Bree five battle orders. Something like to use a restorative item in her inventory if her hp drops below this threshold. Or to attack the weakest/strongest enemy first. Use this spell at this round. Things like that.
Of course that is all contingent on the player never being given direct control of their allies actions during battle.
You see, and this may be my unique experience with the game. An AI controlled ally will never use a move that has not been placed in their core moves.
You can, of course instruct Bree to move to support by clicking as many buttons as it would require to just pick her actions (choose your actions, click ally target,click command, click support). She will then proceed to cast flame cloak on herself three times (it doesn't stack lol). Okay then. Cool. Bree casts flame cloak on herself three times for round two. Oh yeah. Click ally target: Bree, click command. click attack. Bree attacks with core attack moves.
Kinda irksome tbh.
Stuff like ice shard could be moved to costing three ap so that even if used as a core ability it will not be able to critical for stun in the first round. Unless you set up an ally to also cast it. That way there is teamwork and stuff.

I swear I won't add anything else after this. The battle commands work great for an elemental though. They can't use or learn anything other than the abilities of whatever element they was summoned as.
Bellaney's core moves are only basic strike, seduce, ice shard, and soothing waters. Which can be switched over as the scenario warrants. My wussie water elemental isn't a slouch with the arcane short bow either.
yoqYCXRn_o.jpg

This only applies to your companions as they can have exotic racial moves, multiple magical disciplines and even read lore books for bonus perks. They can be nearly on par with the player character.

I lied, sue me.
I decided to further test the game on the upper ends.
WXi93nvc_o.jpg

Now let us go 1v4 some imps!!!
Strategy Number 1: Imps have poor arcane abilities making them easily defeatable by lust attacks.
Use fully upgraded teleport and arcane stormcloud to defeat enmasse. Player does not bring health and aura restorative items.
*Discovers Arcane Cloud does not, in fact, work as intended. Lack of restorative items and contingency plan was tragic mistake. Gets raped horribly* Thanks Lilith!

fg3A3umJ_o.jpg

Strategy Number 2: Switches to flash for crowd control and fireballs. Player, also enchants restorative items before hand. This proves to be prudent. Yeah! Take that you little shits! EXPLOSION!

Strategy Number 3: My victories feel increasingly hollow. How am I to ever defeat Lilith If I do not go all the way? Increase difficulty to Lilin. Get smashed on Swamp water. Provoke Imps by wearing cloak shifted to side to expose erect cock. Equip Zweihander to exert dominance.
Trial One. Defeat of one imp. Lost in four rounds. Oddly enough gently gang raped by gang of four female imps. Glorious.

Trial Two. Use lightning orb instead of Zweihander. Victory. Pushed to brink. Drunkenly raped imps. Glorious. The Gods will be pleased. Took pictures with cell phone.

oalGpNTu_o.jpg

kJNohRuv_o.jpg

Last edited:

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
This version is quite stable on Windows 7. The lag has been significantly reduced, especially when resting long periods of time. The only parser error I have encountered so far is the payouts for dice poker after winning.

Also making Amber drain levels via orgasm after I figured out how to trick her into vaginal impregnation sex during arcane storms was mean. It is pure and unadulterated sadism.Do you even know how many times I had to suck that woman's toes and let her use me as a chair for this?
CfLpEpht_o.jpg

The secret is waiting to beg for it with irresistible appeals when she pulls your boxers down.

Rose however is a different story. I have tried everything to breach her implacable defenses. From sneaking hypnosis inducing cum into her meals. Fully nude hand massages. Literally every single trick in the book. She just maliciously fucks me in the ass with a dildo for my troubles. ;_;

Reactions: staezeff

staezeff

Oct 9, 2019
This version is quite stable on Windows 7. The lag has been significantly reduced, especially when resting long periods of time. The only parser error I have encountered so far is the payouts for dice poker after winning.

Also making Amber drain levels via orgasm after I figured out how to trick her into vaginal impregnation sex during arcane storms was mean. It is pure and unadulterated sadism.Do you even know how many times I had to suck that woman's toes and let her use me as a chair for this?
CfLpEpht_o.jpg

The secret is waiting to beg for it with irresistible appeals when she pulls your boxers down.

Rose however is a different story. I have tried everything to breach her implacable defenses. From sneaking hypnosis inducing cum into her meals. Fully nude hand massages. Literally every single trick in the book. She just maliciously fucks me in the ass with a dildo for my troubles. ;_;

Yeah, Amber is quite tricky to impregnate, that's for sure.
Also, i loved how you impregnated her on the 4th of July.

Reactions: BasedBuckNasty

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, Amber is quite tricky to impregnate, that's for sure.
Also, i loved how you impregnated her on the 4th of July.

I remember her encounters because I was testing things out. The first time I just swaggered up to Demon Home and kicked the door down and then had my way with her. What can I say really? I switch hard.
The second time was a dud. I think she reverse cowgirl'd me into her ass. Both submissive times was during an arcane storm so I could avoid walkies. It just happened to be a double coincidence to also be on the Fourth of July.
I also literally have twenty Hellhound and Vargar combat maids. In matching uniforms no less and over level 25 of my own you know.
Fun fact. I just recently found out that minotaurs are in this game because they are that rare.

I am now earnestly waiting for bee girls so I can enslave them to make alcoholic honey mead and add them to my burgeoning empire.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016

Sounds like she'd be my kind of girl if I was into girls :p

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Man I don't know if I'm stupid but I'm struggling like hell to install this game, with all the Eclipse and the Java and what not. I'm trying to follow the instructions but it keeps asking me for things I have no idea about (like a version of Java and an Oracle account). Isn't there a simpler way to play it? Like a normal download, install and play? Thanks in advance for your time

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Man I don't know if I'm stupid but I'm struggling like hell to install this game, with all the Eclipse and the Java and what not. I'm trying to follow the instructions but it keeps asking me for things I have no idea about (like a version of Java and an Oracle account). Isn't there a simpler way to play it? Like a normal download, install and play? Thanks in advance for your time
Try the exe download on the blog? The creator builds easy to run versions every bigger release.

DarkOne

Dec 12, 2020
Can someone tell me which TF item turns males or shemales into females.
I recently started playing this part of TF items I still don't understand what can make the sex change for females.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
I recently started playing this part of TF items I still don't understand what can make the sex change for females.

All TF items can give any sexual equipment, it's just random chance. If you want to remove the random chance, you can enchant the racial TF's to give specific ones (like 'remove penis' and 'grow [insert race here] vagina). You enchant these items using the essences you get from winning fights and sexing people. All essences gained are doubled during an arcane storm.

Lazyrick

Nov 19, 2017
you gotta enchant the items into potions. none of the base items will really transform you (except for small things like harpy stuff increasing femininity). using the arcane essences you collect you tailor make the potion for wanted results.

Mar 25, 2017

If those are the only transformations you're looking for you'll need to enchant a transformation item to give those effects only. If you only need to remove a penis it shouldn't matter which one you use, but if you need to add a vagina as well you may want to use the transformation item of the same species you want to use it on.

Select the transformation item you want to use from your inventory and open the enchanting menu.

The Left half of the enchanting menu is for body parts, the right half is for effects.

Select the penis icon from the left side, then select the red X from the right side for the 'remove penis' effect and then click Add Effect.

To add a vagina select the vagina icon, then pick the top left-most icon in the effects section. Both effects can be on the same potion.

RiyuG

Oct 23, 2018
For those of you curious on how to get the various dragon forms. I initially had some difficulty here, and believed that parts were there, but stat wise they were all the same. then I managed to run into a coatl slime so I turned them flesh and figured out that coatl has stats.

To become a Coatl, you need feathered wings, feathered hair, coatl face, internal ears, no horns, has to be plain dragon tail, winged arms or not doesn't matter.
Coatl has a green icon, has a +35 to arcane, and only a +10 to strength, and a bonus to air instead of fire.

Wyvern morph. Seems like all you need is the wing arms and dragon face. It's exactly like dragon in bonuses, except it has a dragon wing framed in the back. Been trying all sorts of variations on it, including gaining snake legs, normal wings, and ears and it hasn't been lost.

Drake is no wings or wing arms, but otherwise is just like dragon or wyvern. It is the dragon symbol with a claw framed in the back.

Ryu has lots of specifics like coatl. You need all the ryu parts, including a fluffy tail, Antler horns, external ears, and no wings. Remember that if you change your leg type your tail disappears.

Last edited:

DarthHavoc

Feb 3, 2021
Do not play this game. The dev has lied several times and has silenced everyone calling them out by disabling comments on their blog. They refuse to listen to anyone even paying backers if they are not in the discord and if you call the dev out on their lies in the discord your run out of the server by a mob thats led by the server mods. Avoid this game its nothing but the Tutorial city and has had absolutley no main story updates for three years all updates its gotten have been nothing but unwanted side quests. The dev lied saying they wouldn't focus on side quests anymore and would focus on the story only to be found out they lied and have been working the past months on an NPC romance and marriage side quest and was found out they have not so much as touched the main story yet again. Avoid this game its clearly going nowhere due to the discord getting full say on what is worked on and what is ignored and the dev silencing anyone calling them out for their constant lies.

Reactions: Malidica

DarthHavoc

Feb 3, 2021
Do you have any evidence to back those claims up ?
Yes I do just look at the blog all the comments may be gone but unless the dev also deleted update posts showing they promised to stop working on side quest stuff you’ll see why there is so much backlash against the dev. Heck if really want concrete proof join the Lilith throne discord and simply suggest the dev keep their promise to stop working on all side quests content and watch how fast your chased out of the server by a massive mob.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Imagine being this butthurt instead of just walking away.

You insist you all have been cheated but instead of looking for something else, you just stick around and complain on the blog. Do the lot of you have any self-awareness?

Reactions: JK Drack

DarthHavoc

Feb 3, 2021
Imagine being this butthurt instead of just walking away.

You insist you all have been cheated but instead of looking for something else, you just stick around and complain on the blog. Do the lot of you have any self-awareness?
I have plenty all I’m trying to do is warn people not to expect much of anything from this “game” the dev is a liar and can’t be trusted to listen to anyone even those who pay them through subscribstar unless they are literally in the games discord which worships the dev saying they can do no wrong and mob anyone out who says otherwise. If you don’t want to believe me that’s your choice. Just know the complaints on the blog were very valid and the dev just refuses to accept they were in the wrong and silenced anyone who called them out on their lies.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I have plenty all I’m trying to do is warn people not to expect much of anything from this “game” the dev is a liar and can’t be trusted to listen to anyone even those who pay them through subscribstar unless they are literally in the games discord which worships the dev saying they can do no wrong and mob anyone out who says otherwise. If you don’t want to believe me that’s your choice. Just know the complaints on the blog were very valid and the dev just refuses to accept they were in the wrong and silenced anyone who called them out on their lies.
It's not that I don't believe you, it's just I wanted to call you all retarded losers with nothing better to do.