Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Hey there, really enjoying the game, it's a ton of fun, thank you for the hard work!

I had a question: Considering I'm an avid Breeding Roulette enthusiast in both available slots but also don't exactly hold back with other NPCs, would it be possible to have an option that children from specific named NPCs come directly to you instead of having to look for them in Dominion? Including children from NPCs living at the mansion, for that matter.

It's okay if it's not feasible to implement of course, just thought I'd ask. I love my ever growing brood of demonspawn~

lilpx

Mar 8, 2019
I have a possibly dumb question.

I see the Desires with Loves/Likes/Dislikes and one is "Being pissed on", but I have never seen an option for that. Is this something not yet in game, just prepping for it?

Thanks!

Edit: I do have Pee Content turned on.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
No, watersports is not a thing. I'm looking at content options right now with the latest version and watersports isn't there. Jaded as I am, I'm quick to jump to conclusion they are trolling and don't feel guilty about it.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
No, watersports is not a thing. I'm looking at content options right now with the latest version and watersports isn't there. Jaded as I am, I'm quick to jump to conclusion they are trolling and don't feel guilty about it.
Mh, maybe. I did check both the game and the blog though...looks to be content Innoxia wants to write but isn't in yet, there's mention of it in the comment section of the fetish list. So here's to the future!

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I have a possibly dumb question.

I see the Desires with Loves/Likes/Dislikes and one is "Being pissed on", but I have never seen an option for that. Is this something not yet in game, just prepping for it?

Thanks!

Edit: I do have Pee Content turned on.
This is not in the base game. You're playing a modded version that hasn't been distributed by Innoxia and therefore should contact the person who made the mod instead.

Edit : It probably is someone going by the name "KeldonSlayer", that's all I'm able to say.

Reactions: lilpx

Omnifirestar

May 21, 2019
sooo.... this is probably just a waste of your time but i want to know if there are plans to make premade characters... like say... pyrrha nikos?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I don't really get your question to be honest. If you're talking about playing as a premade character, you can opt to import a character and play as it at the start of the game

Tau

May 26, 2019
Hello, it's been in-game weeks since my friend moved in with me and she hasn't found a job since. I'm just wondering what factors help with finding jobs.

TheCelt

Jun 28, 2016
maybe im missing something here but i dl'ed this to give it a shot and cant seem to get the game started due to lack of footwear at the inital startup.

Jul 27, 2019
maybe im missing something here but i dl'ed this to give it a shot and cant seem to get the game started due to lack of footwear at the inital startup.

The equipment choices in the beginning of the game depend on the gender and femininity. None of the options in the latest public build led to me being unable to pick footwear, but which options did you pick?

Rainbowboom

Sep 13, 2019
I started a couple days ago and I am having fun with it and I play CoC which is kinda like this. In CoC and TiTs I would become a herm really quickly in it but in this game I don’t know how, do I need to wait for Ralph Snacks to give me something to grow cock and balls though pure chance or how do I get them?

PS I started as a female

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I started a couple days ago and I am having fun with it and I play CoC which is kinda like this. In CoC and TiTs I would become a herm really quickly in it but in this game I don’t know how, do I need to wait for Ralph Snacks to give me something to grow cock and balls though pure chance or how do I get them?

PS I started as a female
You need to use enchanting to transform specific body parts. Select any transformation item in your inventory to get started. You will need arcane essence to do this, and the more effects you apply the more essence it will cost.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018

PS I started as a female
You can use 'buggy' command to open the cheat console, and then use the Transform submenu to change your char to whatever you want. Or enchant a potion with desired effects. Keep in mind that you need arcane essences to enchant the potion, though those can be acquired by having sex.

Rainbowboom

Sep 13, 2019
You need to use enchanting to transform specific body parts. Select any transformation item in your inventory to get started. You will need arcane essence to do this, and the more effects you apply the more essence it will cost.

To do this you need the item like a pair of ear rings I TrueDepth before so that doesn’t work

Rainbowboom

Sep 13, 2019
You can use 'buggy' command to open the cheat console, and then use the Transform submenu to change your char to whatever you want. Or enchant a potion with desired effects. Keep in mind that you need arcane essences to enchant the potion, though those can be acquired by having sex.

How do you make potions I know you can but don’t know where it never says it

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
How do you make potions I know you can but don’t know where it never says it
Despite how it sounds rude know that I mean no disrespect, but you didn't read TDM's message. Try again. Any item can be enchanted unless it's unenchantable. Food items make body/racial TFs. Click the item, click the button that says "Enchant".

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Out of curiosity, is this still being worked on? I kinda assumed it was dead, tbh.

Rainbowboom

Sep 13, 2019
Despite how it sounds rude know that I mean no disrespect, but you didn't read TDM's message. Try again. Any item can be enchanted unless it's unenchantable. Food items make body/racial TFs. Click the item, click the button that says "Enchant".

Not to be rude to you but you could have just told me enchanting food items makes potions, also I probably didn’t see that message

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
The dev just isn't great with advertising and updating forums.
Thanks, that's the answer I was looking for. The last time the dev posted in this thread was months ago, so I wasn't aware of any updates.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Would be nice if the debug menu had an option to skip to certain parts of the main quest.

Also - It'd be nice to fill out the currently hanging content surrounding relationships at the club and other things. Going up and out concerning the main quest seems to be dragging the game's content debt along.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Would be nice if the debug menu had an option to skip to certain parts of the main quest.

Also - It'd be nice to fill out the currently hanging content surrounding relationships at the club and other things. Going up and out concerning the main quest seems to be dragging the game's content debt along.
Could do, I already added the skip for enchanting and the slaver license, what parts are you talking about?

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Could do, I already added the skip for enchanting and the slaver license, what parts are you talking about?

Skips for:
- Everything up to Zaranix's house.
- Everything up to Entering Submission.
- Everything up to just before meeting Lisseth.

Now, this is mostly because there's not much fun in doing the content up before Lisseth, but if we're not going to have more work in the general progression/choicemaking in the regular wider game, then we could use some skips to eliminate the tedium.

There's a lot of otherwise unused potential in the characters you meet, so contributors should be looking at using them as encounters or relationships instead of incidentals that are here and gone.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Is there a way to get more ap? im getting 2ap moves that say if i use them 3 times they crit but i only have 3 total ap.

You have a pool of moves known as (I think) "Favored moves." These moves only cost 1 AP and can be used every turn, though there are a few exceptions like Soothing Waters. You can adjust which moves are in your favored pool by selecting the phone icon in the bottom left, and hitting Combat Moves. Using a move outside of this favored pool adds 1 AP to its cost and adds a cooldown.