Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana squrims a bit. People she didn't even know where looking at her nude body! that seemed to turn her on quite a bit as her already wet snatch was starting to leak again. Kil knew what they said about those aquatic girl's, there are no pussies juicer. "Shall we put the two shy ones together?", Saashi asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A shy chick sandwich? Sure! I don't see why not!" Kilarus says, grinning at Nera before beckoning her over. "Come here a minute, Nera."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana is still trying to squrim out from under Kil as Nera comes on over. "Uh.... yeah?", she asked still quite red in the face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sit on Amana." He says, scooting back and pulling her down so she's sitting on Amana's stomach, then bending her over so they're bodies are squished together. "There we go! A shy chick sandwich. Now for the filling..." He says, chuckling and sliding his dick between their bodies.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera was of coarse going to raise some objections but Kil quickly had her sitting and then laying ontop of Amana, their nude bodies pressed together. They both looked each other in the eyes blushing hotly and their nipples turning diamond hard! Amana stuttered, saying, "Oh-Oh gosh! I-I-I...", but she was suddenly cut off by the feeling of Kilarus' barby peen sliding against her pussy. Both her and Nera gasped at the same time.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and thrusts a little faster, making sure the bristles rub up against their clits. "Something wrong, girls?" He asks, chuckling as he reaches around to grope Nera's and Amana's tits, one hand to a breast, and rubbing his thumb over the nipples.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They both started squirming around and moaning as Kil rubbed their clittys. Amana's bigger bust kind of covered Nera's more average breasts but with Kil help they rubbed together all the same. Laying on Amana's slightly moist and warm body also "helped" Nera get even lustier, she couldn't help but reach out and warp her arms around Amana. It was getting quite wet down their thanks ot Amana, making sure their was lubricant a plenty. Nera had to admit... Amana was quite cute... she started to wonder... was she actually bi?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles at Nera's reactions, before sliding his dick all the way back out. "Okay then. Rock paper scissors. Who's going to get my dick?" He asks, grinning at the girls. "If you can't decide, I'll just fuck you both." He says with a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera pulls up and looks back at Kil then Amana. "Uh uh... she can have it... its fine...", she said nervously. "W-What? Oh I-um.... oh no no no... you can have it I don't mind...", Amana shot back. "You can have it I insist, he was yours first right?", Nera countered. Saashi was laughing. "Oh my hmhmhmhmhm~! Oh you girls, just to cute for your own good."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaah figured as much." He says with a snort, before ramming in right to the hilt in Nera's pussy. "Like I said, I'll just fuck both of you, then! Nera, darling, don't leave my girlfriend out, huh?" He says, chuckling as he reaches down with one hand and slides two fingers into Amana's pussy, slowly thrusting them in and out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera gave a surprised yelp as her pussy was so suddenly invaded. She soon ended up back on top of Amana pressing her nude body into her. Amana then gasps as she feels his fingers push inside of her. her legs cross over his hand locking him there. Now the two girls were staring at each other again with bushed and lusty looks on their faces. Saashi starts rubbing herself to the scene before her. "Tann deary come sit with your mistress.", Saashi said while patting her thighs. "Yes mistress..." she said as she got up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, ain't this just adorable." Kilarus murmurs, chuckling as he starts to thrust in and out of Nera, grinning as she moans cutely. His fingers keep working Amana over, his thumb rubbing her clit every time his fingers slide in.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera and Amana fall into a rhythm of moaning and groaning in pleasure as their pussies get what they need. As the two looked each other over, moaning in lust, Nera couldn't help but notice just how cute and kissable Amana's lips were.... She... she wanted to kiss them... And so, after another few moans and squeaks Nera couldn't help but push her face down and meet Amana's lips and kiss her right there. Amana made a "Mmph?!" and her face turned even more purple and blush.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's at that moment Kilarus switches holes, pulling out of Nera's pussy and ramming deep into Amana's pussy! His hands move up and he digs two fingers into Nera's ass, thrusting them right in to the knuckle, as his thumb plays with her clit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana cries out into Nera's mouth, "mmmmphf! mmm!" to the feeling of Kil pushing his dick in so quickly! Nera moans into Amana's mouth in turn, her asshole clenching around Kil's fingers as her pussy dripped slightly and her clitty throbbed with every rub. Nera then lifted up slightly and her hands drifted to Amana's big D cup kneading them gently and rubbing her nipples with her thumbs. She just couldn't help it, Amana was just so cute to her... she wanted to feel her up. Amana on the other hand couldn't do much as she was so full of feeling that she couldn't process it all.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kilarus grins happily when he sees Nera squeezing Amana's tits. The girl was learning!
With that, he starts thrusting in faster, his hips clapping against Amana's as he fucks her roughly. His fingers also start ramming in faster, spreading Nera's ass out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Their kiss breaks as they both moan out in pleasure. Amana's pussy get Kil's peen nice and wet along with his legs with how much she leaked. Nera's legs spread wider of their own accord as her anal walls flexed on his fingers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles before pulling out of Amana's pussy, and burying his dick in Nera's ass, which had already been stretched out thanks to his fingers. Then, his fingers move down again, penetrating Amana's pussy and rubbing at her g-spot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana makes a gasp as the bristly peen is pulled out her pussy holds itself open begging for something to go back inside, thankfully Kil was kind enough to fill it with his fingers and go straight for her g-spot. she moan and leaks all over his hand. Nera squirts just a little as Kil's peen was so quickly jammed inside her backside. the floor underneath him is getting quite wet now thanks to the girls. Amana's hands go down to Nera's great ass and start squeezing giving those plush cheeks of her a goo groupeing. Meanwhile Saashi and Tann are rubbing their pussies together as they watch.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Now that he's starting to get close to cumming, he just picks up the pace, ramming harder into Nera's ass as his fingers furiously thrust into Amana's pussy. He's breathing heavily, grunting as he pounds Nera, knowing the subby girl loves it in the butt.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two girls are moaning nice and load for him, letting him know that he's hitting them right where they like it. (Though they most likely wouldn't admit it.) Their hands are roaming around each other sensually and lustily at this point, their actions all guided pleasure and not by thought. the two shy girls were in a haze of arousal letting their bodies take over. Nera even started bucking back into his thrusts making their hips slap lewdly together, while Amana was rolling her hips around on his fingers, getting as much feeling as she could from him. Their sweet, cute little moans got higher and higher. They were ready to cum right along with him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, it's not like he could hold on any longer even if he wanted to.

With a groan, he buries his cock in Nera's ass as he cums, filling her gut up with a nice big load, while his fingers go into overdrive in Amana's pussy, rubbing as hard as they can to make her cum.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The two girls arch their backs and cry out in bliss as they finally hit their climax. they cum together, right on the heals of his own. Amana, true to form squirts like a faucet, spraying her love juice all over. While Nera can only give a modest splash of gush onto Kil's waist.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans as he thrusts a few more times into Nera's ass, then slowly drags his dick out before chuckling and spanking her ass.
"See? Told you it was fun around here. And she's just adorable, isn't she?" Kilarus says, winking at Amana as he ruffles Nera's hair.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This makes Nera squeak a little and shakes slightly from the spank. She then lays back down on Amana to rest using her breasts as a pillow. Amana is still blushing up a storm. Meanwhile they hear Saashi and Tann cry out in pleasure as they finish their scissoring. "Aaaaaaah~! Oh......... that's was great....", Saashi moaned. "Oh my Amana is a very juicy girl it seems."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Juicy indeed. She practically gave me a bath with how much she came." He says, chuckling, before tilting his head and rubbing his chin. "Hmm... Make Amana cum multiple times, and you could pretty much take a bath. Heh." He says, grinning down at her before leaning down to kiss her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana bit her lips softly and looked of to the side very embarrassed. "you could i bet... but we don't want to dehydrate the poor girl.", Saashi said with a slight chuckle. "oh, we also did kind of destroy her clothes... oh well naked suits her so much better!", Saashi teased. Amana would have went and hid somewhere if Nera wasn't resting on top of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. I agree. And both of you are sleeping with me tonight!" He says, grinning and picking up both girls, carrying them over his shoulders in a fireman's carry, openly groping their butts. "So Tann! What's for dinner?" He asks, licking his lips.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana gasped and Nera woke back up her ass leaking a bit as her anal walls flexed. "H-Hey I can walk on my own!", Nera panted. Amana didn't move much, being on Kil's bare body was actually quite soothing for her..... she just looked off to the side feeling embarrassed. After Tann wiped the gush off of her legs she said, "I was thinking of making homemade noodles with a white sauce and nerv sausage. Also some of my special ice cream."

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Noodles, and then ice cream for dessert. Sounds good!" He says, grinning and ignoring Nera as he walks to the kitchen before setting them down on their feet and taking his own place at the table, patting the chairs beside him as he grins at his girls.