Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi starts up the ship and places Amana on one of her comfy seats. She quickly flies out of there, activating her stealth systems in the process making her disappear from any scans. She flies above the traffic and opens the back of her ship so Kil can fly inside.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He speeds up and lands the speeder safely inside, before getting off and walking to the cockpit. There, he walks up behind Amana and hugs her, before kissing her head.
"Take us back home, Saashi." He says, glancing at her. "Amana, there's a couple of people I want you to meet." He says with a chuckle.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana is so unsure about all of this says nothing looking down and around and trying to cover the wet spot on her shorts with her hands. People he wants her to meet? she was very unsure about that....

Saashi quickly flew up and away from the planet as fast as she could making sure the jedi could not follow her. "She's going to need to make a new saber... we'll have to make a trip for that. But not now.", Saashi said as she sped into hyperspace.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... About that... I had to do it, Amana. You know I didn't have a choice." He murmurs, before groaning after a minute. "Shit! We forgot someone!" He gripes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh yes Ammie...", Saashi said rubbing her chin. "Hmm... can't go back to much of a hot zone right now.... We'll get her though I'm sure, for now lets get this poor confused girl home and.... introduce her to the girls~.", she said winking back at Kil.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and winks right back at her. "You're going to love these two, Amana. One's the most amazing cook ever, and the other is adorable." He says, chuckling. "She can barely look at me naked! Actually, now that I think about it, she kinda reminds me of you." He says, chuckling and giving Amana's breasts a squeeze.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana squeaks and covers her chest with her hands as she blushes hard. Saashi smiles as she thinks of all the fun she could have with a cutie like her. Someone like her? she wasn't suer just what to make about that statement but, she guess she'd figure it out soon.

Eventually, they got to Saashi's moon base and Amana was treated to the sight of Saashi's custom B1's marching around the ship to line up and salute.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So yeah... Saashi also collects broken droid parts to build her own army. Out of scrap." Kilarus says, glancing at Saashi and grinning to let her know it was a joke.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I do love to recycle.~", Saashi says laughing a little. once she opens the door the droids greet her. "Welcome mistress Saashi.", they say together. Amana couldn't help but feel very nervous around so many battle droids as they walked out. U1 appeared and that made Amana jump.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaaand that's my personal droid. I built him." Kilarus says, grinning. "Amana, meet U1. U1, this is Amana, my friend." He says.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Affirmative new ally registered to database, I will kill all who stand in your path if Master wishes it.", U1 said in his dry monotone voice. Amana could help but stare at the hulking B2. They then made their way into the base and into the lavish red interior of the main room. Their they found Tann and Nera eating a salad of some sort.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hello girls! We're back! And we brought a new friend along!" Kilarus says as he walks over to them, grinning and ruffling Nera's hair before stealing some of the salad.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera blushed as Kil ruffled her hair, for some reason she really liked it when he did that... not that she would ever say that out load. Tann waved and smiled warmly, "Welcome miss Amana, I have heard about you." Amana stared at her for a moment, noting that fact that she was very little. Only her loin cloth and thin strap of a bra. Amana waved meekly back. But then she saw Nera... she was stark naked, only wearing her collar, opting no to wear the see through purple bodysuit due to rubbing. The two girls eyes meet and then Amana eyes drift down seeing everything Nera has. The two give a squeak with Nera covering her lady bits and Amana turning around blushing hotly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kilarus snorts, before bursting into laughter. "See what I meant when I said she reminded me of you?" He says, laughing and kissing Nera on the cheek before pulling her and Amana into a hug, making sure their bodies rub against each other. "You guys are absolutely adorable!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gave a slight chuckle finding this quite adorable herself. Kil could feel Amana's nipples poking through her brown tank top as she was pushed into the fully nude Nera. Her nipples, easily visible where pointing out too. "Ah! Uh... h-h-hi?", Nera said blushing oh so cutely. "H-Hey......", Amana said to her her face a delightful shade of purple. "S-shouldn't let her get dressed?", Amana said gently trying to squrim out of the hug. "My dear she is dressed. She has her collar doesn't she?", Saashi said as she took a seat on one of the couches.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, and she's apparently opted to go naked rather than wear her clothes!" He says, grinning and pointing over his shoulder to the bodysuit piled on the chair. "I suppose that's alright, since she knows I'm super horny and could fuck her butt anytime." He says, grinning at Nera.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-It's not like that! That damn thing keeps rubbing me in... places.", Nera said pulling away and folding her arms over her tits and looking off to the side. "Speaking of clothes.... yours look all sweaty and dirty dear...", Saashi said pointing to Amana.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pfft. They arouse you, which means you like them and you know it!" He teases, before pushing her hands away from her breasts. "Come on. You've got a great body! Don't be shy!" He says, smiling at her, before glancing at Amana. "Oh yeah. Sweaty clothes. You should deeeefinitely get out of those." He says, giving her a silly grin too.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera put her hands over her pussy instead and still looks off to the side her face still glowing with blush. Saashi was pulling off her own clothes exposing her hot grayish body in a hurry. "Ah! much better.~", Saashi said in a teasing way. "N-No that's ok.... I'll go change somewhere.....", Amana said blushing even more now that Saashi was naked too.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw come on we're all naked people here! Might as well just take your clothes off and join the revolution!" He says, laughing and starting to take off his own clothes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Why don't take her clothes off with force.~ It would be a neat exercise, don't you think?", Saashi suggested as she sat with her legs spread so Amana could see her puss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"By force?" He says, taking slow steps towards Amana, grinning the whole time. "I... Don't see why not. Come here!" He yells, laughing and jumping at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana made a little yelp and she jumped away from Kil as he mad a go for her. Saashi chuckled as did Tann, Nera was looking at Kil like he was a weirdo. "I meant with the force, not by force you silly boy.~"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh okay. Either one sounds fun!" He says, laughing and using the force to try and tug her clothes off. Or tear them off, if it came to that.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana made another squeak and tried desperately to keep her clothes on holding on to them tightly as Kil pulls on them with the force. "Nononononon! Don't make me naked in front of that woman!", she said shaking her head from side to side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Am, we're all naked here. Come oooon. Join the fun!" He says, chuckling and tugging even harder at them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Tann, taking a hint, pulled off what little she did wear and sat naked with Nera who, had a feeling things were going to get.... hot.

Amana kept on resisting, holding onto her clothes tightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and just bowls her to the ground, straddling her. "Come on Am. I've already seen you naked." He says, chuckling and giving her breasts a squeeze through the fabric.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana was blushing very hard now as she felt Kilarus' uncovered balls and cock resting on her stomach and her nipples were rock hard and poking through her tank top. Just when she was going to say something in protest her top and shorts were ripped right off and thrown aside! Amana made a yelp as she was now naked like the rest of them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kilarus laughs at her surprise, and winks at Saashi before bending down to kiss her nose. "How about if I cover up your body with mine, huh? If you're that embarrassed...?" He asks, chuckling as his dick twitches on her belly.

Reactions: Reptillicus