Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"But-But they're all so busy with the war... they can be everywhere right? A-And besides the war takes priority... doesn't it?", Amana said doubt starting to creep in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Amana... What do the Jedi hate more than the war? The Sith, right? If they even catch a whiff of a rumor of a new Sith rising to power, they'll drop everything and come hunting that person down. And what about when they find out about the apprentice? They don't let them- in this case, me- live." He sighs again and looks her in the eyes. "As much as I want to give you a hug... I can't, Amana. I can't even trust you. Unless you come with me. We will show you how wrong the Jedi are. How wrong they've been about... About everything." He says, holding out his hand to her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana had in typical jedi fashion, been holding in her emotions. witch was always very hard for her as she was a very emotional person. So Kil could see the crack forming in her facade. At that point she was done with reasoning and logic and her emotions took over. ".... your coming back with me weather you want too...", she took out her saber and and it flashed on. "or... not!"

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He holds his arm out a while longer before lowering it down to his side and sighing. "So it's come to this... Well, come at me, slave of the Jedi. Let us see how well their teachings will serve you." He growls, reaching for, and igniting his saber. He makes the first move, flinging a barrage of random objects at Amana from behind, and springing to attack from the front, aiming for her saber.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
hearing the sound of stuff rushing towards her from behind she spends a bit of force on herself to jump over the assortment of metal and plastic heading her way. she then meet his attack with her own batting his saber to the side as she gives herself more breathing room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He goes with the flow, spinning his saber and attacking from the other side, aiming low, then lunging for her head, then slamming hard at her saber, trying to bat it out of her hands.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her form III comes through for her in these kind of situations meeting each strike as it comes making that oh so recognizable sound of sabers clashing. Amana hold fast in her stance and her hold on her saber. The face was full of emotion, stress, and sadness. Very much unlike her especially when in combat like this. In fact this was very unlike most jedi in general her emotions were running her not her logic. She just wanted things to go back to normal! In her mind it was all that woman's fault! She lashed out at Kil in a very uncharacteristic show of aggression from the normally very defensive Amana. She made big numerous swipes and slashes at Kil as she tried to back him into a corner.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He waits for the opportunity, and then on the last swing, locks her saber with his crossguard and twists, pulling her saber down, and kicking right at her chest, aiming for her diaphragm in particular.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana has the wind knocked out of her, but she doesn't let go of her saber. She can be a stubborn girl as Kilarus knows. she actually growls at him! "You and your stupid weird sabers!", she manages after a few tense breathes. She then angryly throws pipes at him with the force as she yanks her saber away.

Meanwhile above, Saashi smiles. "Oh my look how strong she can be when she's mad.~"

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oi. Stay out of my head. I'm fighting!" Kilarus growls at Saashi, before slicing apart the pipes and pushing her back with heavy slams of his saber. At the same time, he tries to get into her head, trying to make her too horny to fight back.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oops sorry dear, didn't mean to but in. please, continue.", Saashi thought to him.

The bits of pipe clang around behind him, their bits glowing red hot. Meanwhile Amana is holding her ground with a pained, yet angery look in her eyes. "You big, dumb, stupid, arrogant, stubborn, idiotic....", Amana thought as a tear ran down her face. But just then she was hit with the sudden wave lust and arousal. Her face, in what little light their was, turned purple with blush and she gasped. Sensing something was up She quickly back stepped getting some distance between them. Her nipples were poking through her top (she wasn't wearing a bra under her tank top).

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow and grins. "Something wrong?" He asks mockingly, as he increases the power of the lust flowing into her, yet continuing to attack her saber, trying to twist it out of her hands with his crossguards.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"N-No!", she shouted back at him as her face grew hot. A wet spot had formed on the crouch of her pants as her pussy began to leak. She stubbornly held on though even as her legs began to tremble slightly. Despite this her grip on her saber was holding. Interestingly, Amana had figured something out: She could use Kils crossguards against him. Just as he could use leverage to try and pull the saber from her hand she could do the same with the right angel, even if it wasn't as effective.

"My she is very receptive to emotion.... especially lust.... I must have her!", Saashi mused to herself.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"SAASHI!" He yells into her head, before sending a force push against Amana, trying to make her lose her balance. He had given up trying to wrench the saber out of her hands, and was now just trying to end the battle. This was evidenced by him repeatedly swinging hard at her hands and lunging at exposed areas.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Well, if he didn't hear it, why put it? XD
Anyway, just continue with the rest of the scene.]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[I donno just wanted to show that SaashI had a pretty go grasp of what was going on? I like to show that kind of stuff from time to time.... IDK]

Amana was have a rough go of it now with her lust flared up like that her resistance was fading. Not that Kil going full speed on her helped either. She was managing to block but Kil could see his lust attack was what was really beating her in the end.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Ah okay okay.]

He grins and presses her back, now starting to fling random objects again whenever she let her guard down, trying to bonk her in the head. His attacks get harder once he's sure of his victory, trying to knock the saber out of her hand.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In some strange way Kil must have been somewhat proud of her to last so long against him, she must have been practicing. The continued stream of lust was making it too hard to think and she was more or less reacting on instinct now and her breathing was heavy. The wet spot on her shorts was getting wetter and a single drip fell from her crouch. Finally a random box dinged her in the head as Kil took a swipe at her saber and it was thrown from her hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His saber is immediately leveled at her throat. Then, he drops it and slices her saber in half instead.
"Well... Now that you've seen... What power... We can get... From the side of the force... That nobody wants to... Talk about... Will you just join me?" He asks, looking her in the eyes as he turns his saber off in a display of trust.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
At first she was afraid that Kil was going to well... Kill her. But thankfully, all he did was cut her saber. She holds his gaze in her big blue eyes as she pants, the lust still running through her system. She feels so confused and shaken up by this that she can't stand up and stays on her knees. She felt so helpless and worthless she couldn't win... she couldn't save him.... Power was something she never wanted, she just wanted to be with him. ".... I just wanted things to go back to normal...", Amana said tearing up and sniffing sadly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey. Who said things couldn't be normal, huh?" He asks, getting to his knees as well and pulling her into his arms. "Come on. Come with me. It'll be just like old times." He murmurs, nuzzling her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I-I missed you so much..... the master kept telling me to forget... but I just couldn't.", she said sniffling. Her hand shakily placed themselves around him, hugging him.

Suddenly Saashi's voice came to Kil. "Very good my dear. I'd hate to interrupt this little moment, I really do but well.... your old master is heading this way. So we need to get out of here. Bring the poor girl with you,"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. I'll be there shortly." He replies.
"Amana. Come on. Let's go." He murmurs, tugging her up slowly. "I'm sure people have noticed that you're missing by now. And... Well... I'd rather not get publicly executed. Let's go." He says, taking her hand and starting to walk back to Saashi's room.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana holds on tight as Kil walks his way up to their room but he finds Saashi already down to meet him halfway. When Amana catches site if her she feels animosity towards her, bust Saashi just smiles and looks her up and down. "I'm sure you don't like me dear.... but trust me i have nothing but love for you. Besides Kils heart will always belong to you.", she said reassuringly. "Come I have the ship waiting outside. ", she said as she started leading them outside quickly. "Oh and Kilarus dear don't forget you speeder bike this time.", she said teasing him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Um.... right outside... I used it to get here.... It's not s bad to ride anymore....", Amana said softly and looking off to the side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and claps her on the back. "Because it reminded you of me, right? Anyway, Saashi, take care of Amana while I go get it." He says, bending the force around himself to run to the entrance and get his bike.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi tries to take Amana's hand but she pulls it away and looks to the side. Saashi just rolls her eyes and snatches her hand and and starts running for the ship hiding in the shadows of the building.

Kil finds his bike in top condition, looks like Amana took real good care of it. She even gave it a good polishing. Kil could feel the strange other worldly feeling his old master gave off, it was growing close.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances up into the streets, before hopping onto his speeder. "Saashi. Amana. I'll meet you back at the ship. Amana, please try not to fight with Saashi. She means the best. Really." He says to both of them as he speeds up into the flow of traffic.