Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Discussion in 'RP' started by Reptillicus, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Archangel99

Archangel99 Well-Known Member

"Already begun planning for world domination, I see." He says dryly as he walks in, standing behind her. "So... What's the plan?" He asks .

2. Reptillicus

Reptillicus Well-Known Member

"Ha! I wish.... well maybe not far off.", She said not looking up from her tablet. She may have known her was there before he said anything, but if she didn't she didn't let that show. "We'll be hot dropping droids in pods from orbit once the fighting starts, That way they can make a sort of landing zone for us. U-1 will join them then. After that our objective will be to take out both commanders. The "whys" of all this will become clear later, I shall not burden you with that now.", she said showing him the map of the asteroid base they'd be attacking.

3. Archangel99

"I see." He murmurs, putting his hands on her shoulders as he leans in closer to check the map out. "Yeah, that's a sound plan... And don't bother with the why. I have my own reasons for doing this." He mutters.
    "Anyway... Will you be joining us or no?" He asks, gripping her chin and tilting it upwards to look down at her .

4. Reptillicus

"Yes, actually. But, I'm going to be very busy hunting down any new jedi recruits while at the same time trying to find the tactical droid on the separatists side. So I might be a bit..... unavailable.", Saashi said with a slight tilting of her head. She'd take his hand in a rather loving manner. "That being said I don't really think you'll need me. You've been getting strong my dear. It won't just be your new gear that will win us this day.", she said with a sage nod.

5. Archangel99

"I appreciate the confidence you have in me, mistress. I will not fail you." He mutters, squeezing her hand. "I'll try and keep the squid alive. I still do not see why she has to come. She is still... Soft." He murmurs.

6. Reptillicus

Saashi smiles at him and then carefully moves his mask up so she can get to his face. She then proceeds to plan kiss right on his lips. "Oh Kil my dear, Amana will only come out of this stronger. We can't protect her forever. she needs the life experience. Have faith my dear, have faith. ", she said as she put her tablet aside to put on hand on his cheek and rub it a loving way. "Now go and fetch her."

7. Archangel99

He growls softly as she kisses him, his hand curling into her hair and pressing her closer as she kisses him.
    "Very well... If you say so, mistress. If you say so." He murmurs, shaking his head.
    He slips his mask back on, before turning and walking out to look for the squid.

8. Reptillicus

He'd find Amana in the halls on her way there in fact. She was wearing her new robes and a mask of sorts that covered the bottom half of her face, new saber in hand. "Oh.... uh.... hey Kil.... we going now?", she said sounding distant.