Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Already begun planning for world domination, I see." He says dryly as he walks in, standing behind her. "So... What's the plan?" He asks .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ha! I wish.... well maybe not far off.", She said not looking up from her tablet. She may have known her was there before he said anything, but if she didn't she didn't let that show. "We'll be hot dropping droids in pods from orbit once the fighting starts, That way they can make a sort of landing zone for us. U-1 will join them then. After that our objective will be to take out both commanders. The "whys" of all this will become clear later, I shall not burden you with that now.", she said showing him the map of the asteroid base they'd be attacking.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see." He murmurs, putting his hands on her shoulders as he leans in closer to check the map out. "Yeah, that's a sound plan... And don't bother with the why. I have my own reasons for doing this." He mutters.
"Anyway... Will you be joining us or no?" He asks, gripping her chin and tilting it upwards to look down at her .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yes, actually. But, I'm going to be very busy hunting down any new jedi recruits while at the same time trying to find the tactical droid on the separatists side. So I might be a bit..... unavailable.", Saashi said with a slight tilting of her head. She'd take his hand in a rather loving manner. "That being said I don't really think you'll need me. You've been getting strong my dear. It won't just be your new gear that will win us this day.", she said with a sage nod.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I appreciate the confidence you have in me, mistress. I will not fail you." He mutters, squeezing her hand. "I'll try and keep the squid alive. I still do not see why she has to come. She is still... Soft." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi smiles at him and then carefully moves his mask up so she can get to his face. She then proceeds to plan kiss right on his lips. "Oh Kil my dear, Amana will only come out of this stronger. We can't protect her forever. she needs the life experience. Have faith my dear, have faith. ", she said as she put her tablet aside to put on hand on his cheek and rub it a loving way. "Now go and fetch her."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls softly as she kisses him, his hand curling into her hair and pressing her closer as she kisses him.
"Very well... If you say so, mistress. If you say so." He murmurs, shaking his head.
He slips his mask back on, before turning and walking out to look for the squid.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He'd find Amana in the halls on her way there in fact. She was wearing her new robes and a mask of sorts that covered the bottom half of her face, new saber in hand. "Oh.... uh.... hey Kil.... we going now?", she said sounding distant.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. We're leaving in a while. Got everything you need?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "I don't want us to come back just because you forgot something." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah.... I think so. Uh Kil.... I.... I can't lie. I'm kinda scared....", she said eyes downcast. He could perhaps feel it in the force, her hesitance but at the same time she would go through with this. "But, I am ready.", there was a solidness to the last statement.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He stares at her for a moment, before walking closer and taking her chin in his hand. "No more fear now, little squid." He murmurs, touching his forehead to hers. "We see this through. No matter what happens."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana would blush just a little from the contact and nod slightly. "Ok..... and stop calling me squid!", she said pouting at him. the little teasing name seemed to work on her, making her pout at him instead of being scared.

Soon they be with Saashi. "Ok, so we'll head out now. I'm going to have our most esteemed captain Nera flay us there but don't worry. I wouldn't dream of letting her get shot down. that's why we'll clear a landing zone.", She said as they boarded the ship. The red headed fire brand would be sitting in the pilot's chair and actually be wearing some clothes for once. A nice grey and red slightly skin tight suit it showed off jer curves quite well but she was covered for once. Her collar and leash was still there though...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks over to Nera and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah. I have faith in her abilities to get us to the LZ without blowing us up." He says, chuckling softly as he gives her shoulder a squeeze.

Then, he turns to face Saashi. "Well then. Let's get going. The faster we get there, the better." He says, picking up his shield and the saber hooked to it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Of crouse Nera my dear girl, take us up and and out please.", Saashi said with a with wave of her hand. She would sit next to her pointing out a few extra bits about her personal ship that the girl might not have known. Nera was comforted by Kil's confidence in her. She was used to hair situations but were they were headed, it would be a bit like knife fighting in terms of ships... she was more used to bigger ships too.

Soon they were on there way to the small planet, on their way to infiltrate the battle that would soon erupt on its surface. U-1 would find his way to Kil and ask, "Master Kil I shall record all confirmed kills this battle. Shall we try and see who can destroy more worthless meatbags and scrap heaps then the other?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm. Sure. I'd appreciate the healthy competition." He says, grinning at the droid. He was also quite eager to test out his new lightsaber and shield. He glances down at his equipment, his gaze unfocused as he thinks about times long past.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Soon they would reach the small moon like base Saashi mentioned him over and said, "Ok, we're nearing our destination, get ready. the drop pods are ready take Amana in your's with you I want you two together throughout the mission.". "Don't get separated whatever you do...", she warned.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, but nods. "Very well, mistress. If that is what you wish... I'm not going to let her out of my sight." He murmurs, bowing to her before turning to walk away. He looks for Amana, wanting to alert her to the information.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana is found looking over a map of the area they were going to land herself. She was no tactician but she knew spotting cover would be a very helpful thing a warzone. unfortunately there seemed to very little of it where they were going. "Good thing we'll have some droids to back us up....", she said more to herself.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks over to her, and puts his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it gently. "Hey squid. Whatcha doing?" He murmurs, glancing down at the map from behind her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana would look up to see him looking over her. "Oh uh.... just trying to figure out the best direction to go... you know for cover it's pretty flat down there." she explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm." He murmurs, leaning in behind her and pressing his body to her back. "Listen, babe. When we get down there... Stay close to me. No matter what." He murmurs in her ear, his hands sliding over hers. "I don't want to lose you down there." He sighs, his hands then moving to her waist and hugging her to him.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana seemed taken aback and at a loss for a moment. she seviled in his grip to face him looking into his eyes before returning the hug herself. "I..... I'll do my best.", she murmured back. "Alright dears it's drop pod time, get in and get buckled up. It'll be a bumpy ride.", Saashi thought at them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hugs her tight for a moment, before stepping back and nodding to her. He reaches up, turning on the voice modulator, and growling softly. "Alright... Let's do this. We get out there... And we take them down. They'll be hell bent on killing us. Don't give them an opportunity to do so." He says, before turning and grabbing his shield and lightsaber as he walks out. He straps the shield onto his back, grunting a little bit at the weight. This shit was heavy...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
there was a slight rumble as Saashi had the ship enter the upper atmosphere. Amana followed him into a pod as D-1 and several droids had their own. "I've never been in a drop bod before...." Amana said as she meekly strapped herself in. Kil could feel the weight of real gravity pulling on him. Amana held out a hand to take his as Saashi's voice came to their heads. "Here it comes!", and then they were dropped! Amana shrieked in fear as the feeling of falling over took their senses.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs at her screaming as they fall, enjoying the sensation himself. "Hey! What are you screaming for!? This is fucking amazing!" He yells, laughing wildly as they fall.