Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Get used to being carried around like a football?" He asks, chuckling as he waves to Amana and Tann, before sitting at the table. "Alright. What's for brekkies? I'm famished!" He says, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well you know getting carried is fun~.", Saashi said as she too took a seat. Tann grinned warmly as she said, "Oh well, Mistress Amana asked for steak and eggs today. They are nearly done I'll bring them to you in just a minute."

Meanwhile Amana sat down too, she a would look between them, Saashi and Kilarus in a meek way. Saashi caught her gaze. "I see.... you knew what was going on last night didn't you? Or perhaps..... felt it didn't you?", she asked one eyebrow raised with a knowing look. Amana bit her lip and looked off to the side and tried to act like she had know idea what she was talking about. "Uh.... n-no! No idea what you mean....", she said looking back to Tann who was just gathering up the food to serve.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks at Amana for a long moment, his eyes boring into hers. "Liar. You knew perfectly well what was going on, didn't you?" He murmurs, steepling his hands together as he watches her. He felt something dark coiling up and rearing its head inside him. Some sort of mixture of lust and rage... He welcomes the feeling, a grin spreading slowly across his face. This was... This was good. He was sure Saashi could feel it as well, and glances over at her to check.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She didn't betray much of what she was thinking about his part of this, she was far more interested in teasing Amana.... she made it just too much fun. Seh did however give Kil a side glance with before smirking at blushing girl.

Meanwhile Amana keeps trying to look away from Kils eyes even as he bore into hers. She was getting redder and redder as she wished Tann would hurry up. "Uh.... Uh well I mean..... it's not like.... uh um Ooooh!", she said squirming in her seat. Saashi raised her eyebrows then said, "My my... do we have a naughty little vouyer on our hands here~?"

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... She was definitely listening in on it." He murmurs, slowly getting up and walking over, taking slow, deliberate steps, before coming up behind Amana. He grips her chin, forcing her to look at Saashi.
"Look at our mistress when she speaks, my little squid." He growls in her ear, his tongue flicking out to quickly circle it before reeling back into his mouth as he stands, still keeping her head turned to Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gives a light chuckle, goodness were they entertaining together. Atleast to her anyway. Her snarky grin doesn't leave as she holds Amana's meek gaze. Her whole face is reddish purple at this point, and she squirmed as Kil growls and licks her, one of her weaknesses. "Talk to me dear, what did you do? What brought you out to "spy" us. I'm quite curious.", Saashi asked as she crossed her arms under her big breasts.

At the same time was bringing the plates over with wonderful smelling steak with a side of egg. Something akin to orange juice served with it. Tann was being very quiet as she set them out not wanting to interrupt her mistress.

Amana was biting her lip she was very embarrassed she didn't want to talk about it. "Well, uh.... I uh..... I c-couldn't help it... I just felt all the uh raw feeling coming from that room.....", squeaked the naked little "squid".

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And? What, you wanted more? You were curious? Wanted to feel it for yourself?" He purrs, his hands going down and blatantly groping her breasts, giving them a rough squeeze. "Or perhaps... You wanted to know what it felt like... To dominate someone? The raw... Primal power that courses through your body while you're doing so?" He growls, his hands stopping the breast-groping and slowly trailing up to gently but firmly clamp down around her neck. "Or perhaps... Perhaps you wanted to be dominated like that? What was it?" He purrs softly.
He was eyeing the food, his mouth watering slightly at the sight and smell. But it wasn't time... Not yet. He had to make sure his squid's head was thoroughly messed with before breakfast.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana squirmed and writhed within his grip, her nipples going hard the second he touched them. A few squeaks and gasps slipped out of her as he talked, her face growing redder and redder as he needled her questions and lewd talk. She straightened up and froze once her had her neck, a fearful look on her blushing face.

"Yes, what was it indeed.", Saashi said as she held Amana's gaze, her eye seemingly boring into her.

"I... I.... I don't.... know.... I...both?", she said her voice coming as a meer whisper.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Come on love... Surely you can give us a better answer than that..." He whispers, tilting her head back till she was looking up at him. "There's no need to be afraid... You're with family." He purrs, concentrating his lust around his lips before leaning down to kiss her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi was more then happy to let Kil mostly handle her, he was doing a very good job of "messing with" her. Switching from forcefully prodding her, to lovingly caressing her.

she couldn't be sure if it was him that stroked her lust with that kiss, or if it was just the way he did it so gently (a sure fire way to get her going). "I... I can't say for sure... I was... mesmerized by the feelings.... it was so much.", she mumble her gaze flicking to his a few times while she said it. "And... and", she started. "Yes, yes, keep going. no judgement here.", Saashi added. "And I thought about what it would be like.... just to be maybe.... a little more assertive with what I want.... to take charge." Amana said her voice getting distant.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And? Go on... What else did you think about... Taking charge? Hmm? Go on. Tell us." He whispers, stroking Amana's cheek. For a brief moment, he wondered where Ammie and Rammie were... He hoped they weren't going to walk in. Now would... Not be a good time.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
thankfully neither were around, busy with something or other. It was certainly possible that Ammie was with both Nera and Rammie. She'd taken a liking to Nera too as soon as they met, Kil would most likely find her teasing the human pilot again later.

Again, Amana was having trouble putting her feelings into words. For most of her whole life she put herself in "the back seat" so to speak. Bending more to others wishes and needs then her own, do to her helpful, rather kind, and selfless nature. Also Kil's whispering was kind of a turn on for her.... be it dirty talk, teasing, or just the little loving words he'd sneak into her "ears". "Well, I don't know... I.... I.... Just wanna.... wanna....", she mumbled. "Yes....?", Saashi said steepling her fingers. "Be the person that just... just grabs and says, "We're doing this now!" for once.", Amana squeaked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Basically, you want to be a dom sometimes." He murmurs, chuckling softly and kissing her neck, before standing up, a nail tracing against her lips. "It takes time... And practice... Are you sure you're up for it?" He whispers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I.... I don't know but.... I want to give back you know? I'm so... passive.....", she said looking down her face still flushed from the kiss.

"Ah, I we have long and short of it now dear.", Saashi said with a knowing smirk. "We'll have to work up to that though. For now just keep that feeling of wanting to be on top focus on it and see where it takes you.", she said as she motioned for Tann to set everything out. Soon they were eating i short order with Amana looking confused but thoughtful at the same time.

"Well we have a.... rather busy day ahead. Things may get..... sketchy.", Saashi said getting Amana's attention. "What? What's going on?", Amana said hesitantly, her eyes going back and forth between Saashui and Kilarus. "Yes today... we strike. We well mostly you will have a trial of sorts, both of you. You will fight boths sides for this war at the same time.", she began to explain, mostly for Amana's sake.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Are you sure we should be letting her in on this? I don't think she's ready." He cuts in, glancing at Amana. "No offense, babe. But this is going to be nasty. In more ways than one." He says, his voice carrying a cold tone to it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wh-What?", Amana said looking from him to Saashi with yet more apprehensiveness on her face. "Yes, she is ready. Do not question you mistress on this. There is no other way forward, she must... and she will.", she said firmly, her tone making it clear that she would not tolerate any arguing on this issue.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks at her a while longer. "Very well... But don't say I didn't warn you... Mistress." He murmurs, letting his gaze slide away as he moves back to his seat, sitting and slowly eating his breakfast.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gave him what could only be described as, a look. Then, turned back to Amana, who was also beginning to eat. "I have faith in the both of you that you will make it through. You will experience the pure chaos of the battlefield.... together.", she said with a heavy pause afterwards. Amana looked worried her big baby blue eyes creased with nerves. "I will not send you alone however. A company of my battle droids will follow you into battle with U-1 in the lead, witch I know you will appreciate. I go over the main objective of our mission once were on the ship."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "The company would be appreciated, yes..." He murmurs, eating slowly. Today, he could not taste the food. He could feel the texture... Know he was eating it... But he had so many things on his mind that he didn't even know one thing from the next.
His eyes slowly slide to Amana. He doubted she would be able to do what was done. He was the one who had spent the most time with her. He was the one who knew her inside and out... She was too soft. Both literally and figuratively. She would not survive what she was to come... He blinks.
But if she did... She would not be the same person she once was. Was he afraid of losing that? Or was he afraid of losing something else?
His eyes slowly slide to Saashi. One partially of his own race... One who was quite wise... Knew things he didn't... What did she see in Amana that the person who spent the most time with her did not?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Perhaps she saw them as two parts of the same whole... despite the shyness and blushing Amana puts up, Saashi can see just how comfortable she is with him. She could see what she was looking for all along: love. Of course she felt she didn't have to say a word about it. She was going to place Amana in the fire so to speak but in her mind as long as they weren't separated they would make it and be stronger for it. For them to grow in power they must experience the hardships of the galaxy....

Amana had bever been in open war before.... neither had Kilarus. they had done a few criminal clean ups before and Kil had been in very chaotic gang skirmish with Saashi but this would be on a larger scale she figured. the thought of all those blaster blots and thermal detonators flying around made her begin to sweat in her seat (though it's hard to tell when she does sweat since she always glossy with moisture). "Eat you fill both of you, you'll need the energy.", she said looking between both of them. Tann even looked worried... Amana was so nice to her they had talked a little and they hit it off rather well. Tann would look to Kil and hope he would keep her safe.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks back at her with closed, expressionless eyes. He was making no promises, not to himself or to anyone else. He didn't like making promises he couldn't keep...

He quickly finishes off his food, unable to taste a single bite no matter how much syrup he put on it. At some point, he had just given up and was eating mechanically, devoid of emotion.

He knew he was tough. He could kill without remorse. But... Losing someone? That was what he was afraid of.

[Reminds me of Anakin and Padme... Except with a harem. XD]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi was peering into his feeling but said nothing, for real change to occur you had to take risks. One had to be ready to cast the first stone into the pond to move the still stagnant water. She got up, "Be ready in one hour, bring anything you need or think you might need later. Then after that.... War." Saashi said in the most serious tone he'd ever heard from her. She then left for her own room still somehow keeping her own sexy sawy.

Now Amana and Kil where both left in the room by themselves with Amana holding him in her gaze, her face a mask of worry.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances at Saashi's back as she leaves the room. For once, his eyes didn't fall to her ass. Instead, they slide back to Amana.
"What?" He mutters in a rather annoyed tone. "What are you staring at me like that for?" He grumbles.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Uh um n-nothing......", Amana said looking away nervously. "I uh.... uh... b-better get dressed and uh get my.... stuff....", she said sounding distant, now very unable to meet his eye.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. You'd better." He mutters, getting up from the table. "And try not to get killed. Squid." He murmurs, looking over his shoulder with a tiny smirk at her, before leaving the room to head up to his own room.

He throws off his clothes as soon as he enters, before opening the cupboard. He takes out a set of dark purple robes, putting them on, before putting on his armor and mask. Then, he picks up his shield and new saber, before tossing his old saber to the side.

It was time to begin anew...

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Then she gave him an annoyed blushy look and stormed away. Theeeeere she was, his favorite pouty, shy, squid girl.

She'd show him! She thought angrily as she opened the wardrobe in her room and finally covered the luscious body of hers. finding a gray robe with a few bit of light armor much like the clones used, only they were colored silver and seemed just her size. Saashi must have had them made ready for her. with her old saber gone she picked up her new custom built pure white, tonfa like saber. The armor covered her chest with ample room for her sizable breasts and came with pieces for her lower arms and legs. She'd look at herself in the mirror and nod. "I can do this! I'm not a baby that needs to be protected all the time!", she said to amp herself up.

Meanwhile, Kilarus found his droid waiting for him outside his door. "Master, will I finally take part in a great and terrible battle?", he said intensely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes... And about time you did. You were starting to gather rust from waiting around all day doing nothing." He murmurs, pressing a button on the side of his mask that made his voice come out strange and distorted. He did not want to reveal his identity yet...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Intimidation, i like it." said his droid in approval. "You will be happy to know that the our own super battle droids are ready to take the field with you master."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's not for inti-" He starts, before stopping and sighing. "Nevermind. I suppose it serves both purposes. Anyway... That's great. I look forward to their help." He murmurs, heading out to look for Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
He'd find her in the main hall looking over a holo tablet. She seemed deep in thought. She was dressed in her black-as-midnight robes. "Yes.... the drop will have only minutes to execute.... the droid will be dropped first.... once the two armies start the fighting.", she said more to herself.