Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With a grunt, he shoves his cock down to the base in her throat, holding it there, cutting off her air supply for a good long minute, before pulling back and grasping her cheeks, tilting her head up to his. "Hmm... You did well, pet... As a reward... Tell me where you want it." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
after toughing it out she said, "Your pet would like it.... in her slutty asshole!". she panted with a crazy grin on her face, lusting after his rough handling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... My favourite hole." He says, chuckling, before walking around to her backside. He spanks her ass hard, before squeezing and massaging the flesh he had just spanked, encouraging more blood to flow to the area to make it more sensitive. Then, he does the same for the other cheek, before spanking each cheek a few more times, leaving them nice and red. Then, he digs his thumbs into her ass, stretching her out wide, before his tongue slithers in and starts rimming her asshole, teasing her as he never went beyond the ring.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi would moan and wriggle in her bindings, the spanking of her jiggly butt making it even better for her. her body was far more receptive to this then the other girls, he could see her pussy flexing as the skin around it would grow darker with arousal. She really wanted him to shove it in, she took note of how much of tease he could be... a very useful skill when you want information. He was a natural at this, she really wanted to perhaps capture him another plaything just to see him "play" with it like he was with her.

"Oooh fuck! Mmmm you're really making your pet want it! Oh her ass is calling for masters cock~!", she moaned as yet another drip fell from her lower lips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is that so?" He leans over her, the head of his cock pressing against her asshole, but not pushing in just yet. "How badly does my little pet want it, hmm? I want to hear her beg... And scream... For the thing she desires so much." He purrs in her ear, before gripping her hair and tilting her head backwards so she's looking into his eyes. "Scream it loud enough that the whole base can hear." He growls.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
her breathing was hot and shallow as her eyes, uncovered from the blind fold, looked into his with such lust that it he could feel it leak into him. It was offical now.... they needed to capture a new girl.... as for her own situation, being bound and froced to beg was something she hadn't done since her old prostituting days.... she'd tell him the story later if he was curious.

She had to gather her breath as almost crazy looking slutty smile crossed her face. Then as load as she could she cried, "I WANT THE MASTERS COCK IN MY SLUTTY ASSHOLE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" as she wriggled trying to rub her back entrance on his cock head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Good girl!" He snarls, suddenly ramming his entire cock into her ass, stuffing it full on the very first go. "As a reward... You get what you want." He purrs, biting her neck hard, before sucking a little to leave a mark. Then, he stands, before slapping her ass hard, followed by gripping her waist and starting to pound her ass hard and fast.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi cries out whoreish once again, her shapely rear jigging deliciously with each hard thrust. Her ass was still sinfully tight, she could clench like no one else. the bite only made her cry out more and she was more or less built for this kind of rough crazy sex despite being only half Zabarak. Her skin was tough, like his but far more suple and soft in all the right ways. "Oh~! Oh~! Oh~! Fuck yes! Pound my ass like an animal!", she moaned. Truly she was the slutty girl he'd ever met.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grips her tits, squre and groping them hard as he roughly slams into her, snarling loudly. "God fucking damn! You're so fucking tight!" He snarls, before using the force to pull a paddle out of her box of toys, and using that to spank her ass every few thrusts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Each spank only made her moan even louder, filling her with some kind of masochistic glee. Her hefty butt cheeks wobbled enticingly with each smack, while her butt hole would clench as hard as it could as her legs trembled. she was leaking like she never leaked before.... long thin droplets would ooze fresh from her gray cunt her clit hard and throbbing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck... That's hot..." He mutters, looking down at the amount of juices leaking from her pussy. He starts pounding as hard as he possibly can, the paddle spanking her ass harder to leave marks she'd remember. His hands grab her nipples, pinching and squeezing hard, before he bottoms out inside her and then stops moving.
"How badly does my little pet want to cum?" He purrs, nuzzling her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She's left panting and wiggling her hips when he stops moving, her nipples hard are mandaloraion iron. her cunt would continue to leak as she hung there, feeling him nuzzle her neck. Her ass hold his cock tighly and milks it as it laid motionless in her ass, begging for more.

"Very~! She wants to spray her juice all over while you fill her slutty ass with cum!", she moaned.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Such a good, slutty pet..." He purrs, one hand moving down to her cunt to slowly rub against her clit. "You'd love to have your master's cum fill your slutty ass, wouldn't you? Warm... Hot... And all for yourself." He growls, slowly grinding his cock around inside her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi groans as she arches her back as he played with her clitty, her girlcum wetting up his hand. he could feel the little pleasure nub throbbing to the quick beats of her heart. a little bit of droll was leaking out of her mouth. and she would make the sweatiest slutty sounds as he would grind around inside her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Give me you cum!", she cried, wriggling. Man, she was really into this.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and slaps her butt, slowly starting to thrust in and out again. He quickly builds up his pace to what it was earlier, slamming into his mistress's ass as hard as he could. The paddle resumes whacking her ass, leaving it red, raw, and marked for her to remember.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She'd remember and cherish it..... having strange views on what she felt was romantic. again her butt would jiggle all over with the spanking and the pounding as her pussy would open even wider and let more gush dribble to the floor. There were no more words, just "Ah~!"s and "Oh~!"s and other such slutty sounds as she took the anal assault.

Eventually, when she was getting close and she would cry, "you pet is going to cum! Your pet wants to cum with you!",

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was getting close as well... Cum, my pet! Cum for me!" He growls, yanking her hair back and kissing her forcefully as he bottoms out in her ass. His dick twitches hard inside her, pumping her full of cum as he growls with pleasure, claiming this woman as his.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi wailed in pure bliss as she finally came, spraying like she was Amana or something. Who knew she could get that wet! Her back would arch as her butt would be filled with hot fresh seed straight form her lover and students balls. Yes she'd consider him both things but would still probably say that was Amana's more then her's, but that was besides the point, he claimed her, not the other way around. She shudder and moan as she got his legs nice and wet from her gushing while holding his cock thighly in her butt, trying not to let a single drop escape.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He purrs softly, watching with a smile on his face as he made his teacher, mistress... And now pet... Cum her brains out. He caresses her butt, giving the raw flesh a light spank, before getting her down. He sits down on the bed, nuzzling her as he wraps his arms around her body, holding her close and snuggling her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
once Saashi was let down she held him close too. though she may have been a bit winded she rubbed his own butt with both hands as he nuzzled into her. "What a wounderful kinky boy you are.....", she murmured to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thank you, mistress." He purrs, chuckling. "I hope you enjoyed your... Rather rough fucking?" He murmurs, before his hands slowly travel down to her ass, gently massaging it to ease the sting.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh yes.... I don't let just anyone get away with that on me. I'm usually the one doing the dominating.", she said pushing her butt into his hands. She hugged him closer and kissed him. " But sometimes a girl just wants to let someone else take over for once..... it really does spice things up, you know?~"

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm... I'm sure it does." He murmurs, chuckling and pushing into the kiss. "Well, I'm happy to know I did well." He murmurs, grinning at her as his hands slowly come to a stop, resting on her soft butt.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi sighs happily, and holds him close. "Now lets get some rest. You have a.... busy day tomorrow.", she said as she moved his had to her breasts to use as his pillows.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and nuzzles into her tits, sighing softly as she holds him. "Thanks, Saashi..." He mumbles sleepily, his eyes already starting to slide close as he rested his head on her soft breasts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They fall asleep peacefully together, kils dreaming quiet peaceful for the most part. With the acception of a foreboding door standing in his way, black, tall, and a sense of finality too it. when he reached out to open it he was awakened finding his head still snug in Saashi's breasts. "Awake my dear~?", come his mistress's voice. he felt a hand grabbing his butt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? Yeah... Yeah I think so." He murmurs, reciprocating her actions and grabbing her butt as well. "Had a weird dream. Black... Door I think. Almost opened it... Woke up to your tits filling my view." He says, chuckling softly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi regarded him with interest. "Hmm, interesting. No better way to wake up though~.", she hummed as she wiggled her boobs in his face. "Welp, let go get some breafast, get our cute little squid, and then arm up. busy, busy day.", she said as she got up and stretched to show off her body on purpose.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Judging by the way it started, yes. I assume it's going to be pretty busy." He purrs, chuckling as he openly runs his eyes over her body. With a grin, he rolls out of bed, stretching as he does so, before picking Saashi up under his arm and walking to the kitchen.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh my~! A lady could get used to this.....", Saashi purred as she was picked up. finding there way to the kicten they found Amana already there with Tann. "Oh Master and Mistress! I was just about done with breakfast.", said their tall, cheery, servant.