Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So far, you're the only one who's mentioned it." He replies, starting to fuck her face faster. He uses his lust merge on her as well, wanting her to feel what he was feeling.

[I think we need to come up with proper names for these powers.]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[I'll get back you on that.... I haven't thought of any good names other than "the lovers touch" for that one, and "the lust trance" when you bombard the other person with visions until they go blank and they act out fantasies. that's a good one though! lust merge!]

She took his connection easily, since they were close. People who are close or lovers find it easiest to "lust merge". She moaned even lewder then before from around his barbed peen, giving him some nice vibration that she felt as well. Since he was tabbed into her as well he could feel how much she liked his fingers in her butt and how wet her pussy was getting. the way her walls tried to tighten on his tongue when it entered. She then began to push her head up in time with his thrusts to push his cock even harder into his throat. "Oh yes soooo good!", she thought, he inner voice dripping with lust and arousal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Glad you think so, babe." He says, chuckling as his fingers move faster, prodding deeper into her wonderful ass. His tongue leaves her clit to slurp at her pussy instead, running deeper and tickling her cervix and g-spot. He was moaning with pleasure as well, his vibrations stimulating her clit as he pleasures her.

[Great! The sooner we come up with names, the better. Describing them constantly will get dry rather quick.]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[ yeah sure, well just make em' up as we go.]

It was quite a lusty state of affairs going on between them, they were lust merged, feeling each others pleasure as well as moaning on each others sexes, making it feel even better. His fingers were "grabbed" by her asshole, squeezing to get all this delicious friction she could get. Her pussy would pulse with as he probed further and further inside. Then her head began to pump with even more vigor, making her deep throat his cock, witch she did with ease. Then not wanting him to be left out she sanke two fingers into his own butt and began to thrust them deep inside!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans out loud, bucking his hips into her throat when his ass is filled with her fingers. His fingers in her ass get rougher, stretching her and roughly pushing deeper to pleasure her more. His tongue drives further into her pussy, pushing past her cervix and roughly driving into her womb, thrashing around like mad.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi made a muffled cry of bliss as she sucked his cock even harder, sucking out any pre he might leak and gulp it down. Her hips began to buck wildly against him as their lust merged pleasure were bringing them to the peek their of pleasure. They could feel the pressure building their first orgasms would come soon.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He keeps attacking her womb, groaning with pleasure as she sucks on his cock even harder. He bucks hus hips harder, now literally fucking her face as his hands assault her ass, pushing his fingers as deep as they'll go, stretching her out multiple times.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Its uncertain how much time passed between them as a lust merge of this intensity can somewhat skew the sense of time. But, what was certain was that Saashi let herself go, just for him a came right into his mouth. The taste of her lady juice strong on his tongue. at the same time her ass clenched as hard as it could as she swirled her tongue around his hammering cock hungering for his cum!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With a loud grunt, he slams right down into her throat, snarling as he blows his load right into her belly, his cock twitching and spasming as it pumps his load down her gullet.
Then, he slowly pulls out, before turning around on her belly. "Don't go resting just yet. We're not done." He purrs, gripping her waist as he slowly thrusts his cock into her pussy. "Say... I don't suppose you've got any ropes lying around...?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi sucks it down hungrily and laps up any traces on her lips with dreamy look on her face. "So good...", she said quietly. She is surpised to see he still so full of energy, perhaps he was getting more and more sexual stamina.,,

"Oh! mmmm~", she went as his cock slid home inside her. She then looks up to tilting her head. "Ropes? Why yes! Yes I do. In the bottom drawer to the right there. I have several types.", she then smiled up at him. "Just what ideas came into that naughty head of yours hmmm~?".

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Plenty." Is all he replies, grinning cheekily as he gets up and walks over to her drawer, checking her ceiling to see if it had any hooks as he takes the ropes out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Unsurprisingly... there were plenty of hooks up there, Most likely used for Saashi to play with her "toys" after she captures them. He had a few types to use, leather strap type, weaved rope type, and a stretchy latex type. Saashi laid on the bed her leg teasingly spread wide and her pussy pointing at him. She grinned back at him intrigued by his actions.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... This latex stuff should do." He murmurs, before taking the bundle of ropes out. He spends a few minutes figuring out how he'd tie the knots, before turning to Saashi. "Alright. Get to your feet. And I don't suppose you've got a blindfold and a ball gag lying around, do you?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe a buttplug too..."

[Got a boner just typing that out. XD]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(hahaaaaaa! didn't know you were into the bondage thing.)

She gets up nodding with a knowing grin on her face. "Of course my lewd minded student. should be in the next drawer up. Oh and FYI I love the black butt plug.... its juuuust right in size.", she said nearly giggling.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Ohhhh boy. Prepare yourself lol]

"Alright. I'll be needing those after I'm done tying you up." He says, chuckling as he snaps the ropes, before tying them in a spiral around her legs and thighs, before drawing it between her legs. He takes them one over each buttcheek, before drawing them up along her body, then pulling them over her shoulders. Then, he draws them under her shoulders, wrapping them around her breasts, before pulling the ropes down to her wrists, where he ties them up. Taking another rope, he makes a loop around her ankles, before hooking them to the ceiling hooks. The ropes of her arms were short, so she was forced to arch her back once her arms were hooked up.
That's when he takes the blindfold and puts it on her.
"Anything you wanna say before we begin?" He purrs in her ear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hmm.... Well I haven't had someone do this to me in some time..... what a treat! Please feel free to be a bit rough~, I can take it.", she said smiling lustily at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course you can." He says, chuckling and popping the ball gag into her mouth. "Well well... Now that my little pet is all tied up... What do I do with her...?" He purrs, grinning and groping her ass. His fingers slip into her ass, rhythmically thrusting in and out.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She hummed in pleasure clearly enjoying herself. She wiggled her butt on his fingers as her pussy bloomed open her gray clit still peeking out. it was extremely rare for saashi to like someone enough to let them do something like this too her, Kil was extremely lucky to get her like this.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins to himself, clearly liking the position he was in right now. Tying up his dominant mistress, and now he had her all to himself, for the next few... Hours, most likely.
With his other hand, he gently traces circles around her labia, but never touches her clit or thrusts his fingers into her pussy. "Mm... Already so wet... Is my pet that horny for her master?" He purrs, sensually licking her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She nods telling flexing her ass and pussy lewdly at him while she hung there. her nipples and clit were hard and ready to play, he could hear her breath hotly through her nose ready and willing to receive what ever lewd idea he might have.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Good girl." He purrs, running one finger over her entrance, before slowly pushing it inside, teasing her pussy with just one finger. His tongue curls out, pushing into her ass and slowly rimming it, not driving deep like he normally would.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi would try to spread herself as much as she could and wriggle in her bindings. She wanted him to hurry up and fuck her! not tease her like this.... but perhaps that was his plan. "Ahhh..... now i see.... naughty, naughty boy..... messing with his mistress.", she thought to herself, she would have thought this at him.... but it would defeat the purpose of her mouth gag and mess up the moment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles at her squirming, knowing how much she wanted his dick right now. Of course, he wasn't going to give it to her.
He keeps teasing her ass and pussy for another few minutes, before pulling away and walking around to her head, before pulling out her ball gag. "Now... Does the pet love her master?" He purrs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi would squirm more under his care, her pussy growing wetter the more he toyed with it. He'd see her hands clench and release multiple times, unable to play with anything. it was delicious sort of torment and it made her heart race with glee. Finally some else who knows how to really challenge her. With the ball gag gone she would make a whorish moan to entice him then say. "Yes~. She love her master very, very much~! She wants the master's dick!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? Where does the precious little pet want his dick to go?" He asks, chuckling and bumping the tip of his cock against her soft lips. His hands go down, pinching her nipples hard.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She licks his cock and sucks on the tip before saying, "Anywhere just stick in me! My mouth is ready would the master like that?" after a moan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I think the master would like to use his pet's mouth for a while." He says, chuckling, and wrapping his fingers in her hair, before ramming his cock down her throat and roughly fucking it.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She makes a muffled sound of pleasure as his cock slips all the way down her throat. She gets to work right away as roughly uses her face. Her tongue swirls around his cock each time it pulls out, giving it a little something extra with each pump of his hips. she'd sway from the force of his thrusts but took it like a champion. A few drips from her pussy showed that she was enjoying this as much he was.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls with pleasure as he fucks her face, using her hair for leverage as he pounds in. He wanted to see how far he could go, or how much she could take. It was a bit of a test drive, really.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
this was child's play to her she had taken far thicker cocks then his down her throat, but that wasn't to say she wasn't really enjoying herself. See or maybe more like feeling Kilarus exploring such sexual avenues filled her with glee, and for crouse lots of lust. She gave him the best she could with her mouth, interested were next he'd take this.