Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Were you always this horny?" He murmurs, chuckling and slapping her ass, before going back to squeezing her breasts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I..... Think so? At least once I had sex for the first time...", she said in a breathy voice. She really just wanted to throw him to the floor and fuck him hard and fast... but she had some welding to do. She got back to it, fusing the new metal plates as she continued to be fucked. it was a simple stuff but she had to be steady... she would move with his thrusts so she could keep going.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and starts slamming into her harder, watching as her ass jiggles from the roughness of his thrusts. "Impressive, really..." He murmurs, though he didn't make it clear what he was referring to.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She didn't, but she took the complement none the less. "Uh... thanks?", she said after a quick moan. It didn't take long for her to get all the way around the new piece of armor for the tank. she finsihed it quick as she could and dropped the tools loudly on the table as she began to buck backwards panting hotly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhh yes. That's my girl." He growls, starting to slam in harder. "Squeeze harder, you little slut! Milk my dick like your life depended on it!" He snarls, his thrusts getting harder and rougher.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie began to moan an gasp in pleasure as she pushed her ass against him hard and squeezed her asshole down as hard as she could. While not the wettest girl around Ammie still dripped slightly from her pussy. "Your little twi'leek LOVES your dick!", she cried.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh, I'm well aware." He growls next to her ear, the barbs on his dick stiffening even further as he pounds into her. "And I love fucking your sweet... Tight... Ass!" He growls, biting down on her neck as he slams in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie cries out on lust as she had a full body shudder as a mark was left on her neck. She then got right back too it continuing to thrust backwards hard, their hips slapping together. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck! Yes I'm.... getting there! Gonna cum!", she shouted.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Then cum! Cum, you damn slut!" He snarls, slamming in hard enough for it to hurt. He was feeling some sort of dark, primal urge that was making him act like this... Perhaps the dark side was beginning to take hold?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie Yelped from the pain, but the pleasure was still coursing through her strong enough that she came all the same. She wailed in release as she gushed, her pussy clenching on a cock that wasn't there. Her ass became even tighter as she cried out in pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls like an animal and fucks her like one for a minute or two before cumming as well, groaning as he drains his balls into her sweet, welcoming hole.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie's front half almost slips off of the table as her mind is assaulted with pleasure from her ass. She feels nice and full after that, only a few drops of his cum slip out. She simply lays there panting and drooling slightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He reaches around, gripping her breasts as he pulls her up, before bending his head to her neck and sucking hard. He pops away after a moment, his mark dark blue against her skin.
"You're mine. Never forget that." He growls in her ear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She squeaks in surprise from the sudden shift and hard popping kiss on her neck. It's so hard it hurts a little, but a little pain inside your pleasure isn't so bad...

"I'm Amana's too ya'know.....", she said breathily still on her pleasure high.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mostly mine..." He growls, chuckling and squeezing her ass, before kissing her cheek and pulling out. Then, without a word of thanks, he moves over to U1's head, reaching inside and flicking the switch that powered him up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Cum leaks out of Ammies ass while it drips from his cock as he pulls it out, leaving Ammie's asshole gaping. U1 then comes back to life after a second and sits up. He looked over his arm seeing the new fuel canister covered with armor. "...System check.... Found: Upgraded fuel canister. Non-standard model.", he said plainly. "With this i may burn my enemies to ash. there deaths will not come quickly.", he said ominously.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I hope not. The ones we shall be fighting likely will not deserve quick deaths." He says, slapping Ammie's ass. "Want me to clean that up?" He asks, his tongue rolling out and tickling her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
this got a shiver out of the little blue girl. "Oh.... Yeah, sure big guy~.", she coo'd, enjoying all this attention.

"Master I shall go test this, call me if you require assistance in killing.", he stated before getting off the table and heading around the corner.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, before grabbing Ammie and tossing her onto the table again. He grabs her hips and hefts them up, leaving her legs dangling in the air. His long tongue immediately drives into her ass, slurping around as he sucks the cum out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She tosses the apron off to leave herself naked once she's tossed onto the table. She lets oh a lewd gasp once his tongue slithers inside. her legs jerk here and there as they dangle uselessly, her toes curling. She didn't think he'd do something like this.... most guys don't like licking their own cum... but she wasn't one to complain.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Since spending time around Saashi, his inhibitions were rather... Low, to say the least.
Plus, Zabrak cum didn't taste bad.

He keeps eating her out, massaging her ass and letting his thumbs tease her pussy every few minutes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ammie moans while she's cleaned out in the lewdest way possible, spreading her legs wide as she can.

Just then the door opens and they hear an "Eep!", witch was Amana's voice. looking back Kil woulds see her looking away blushing hard the holo tablet in her hands had feel to the floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oops." He says, chuckling. He uses the Force to pick up the tablet while she's not looking, and bringing it over to see what she was looking at.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Once it's in front of him he can see that she was looking up several different sets of armor or combat gear. they all seemed to be on the light side, things that wouldn't hinder her too much in movement. there were a few other tabs, one said: "Studies of Exhibitionism, and its effects on the mind."

Amana wasn't looking just yet but she said, "I-I uh.... y-you g-guys are uh... d-done with the upgrade?", she said meekly as she shifted uncomfortably.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. I'm just... Cleaning up." He says, chuckling and continuing to ram his tongue into Ammie's ass he opens the other tab.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The page is looks to be some kind article on exhibitionism, specifically sexual kind. there are several pictures of blatant public nudity to along with it. One section reads, " It is a more common kink then one would expect, many people are relieved when they hear that its just something that happens. usually this is followed buy far more bold endeavors."

Then Amana then turns to look seeing him holding the tablet. She blushes hotly and snatches it away with the force. "Hey d-don't take stuff people are using!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why not? Privacy invasion is fun... Plus you shouldn't exactly be concerned about privacy now, should you?" He teases, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What? I-I can have private stuff!", she stutters. Meanwhile Ammie is still moaning softly on the table. "So uh~! girlfriend.... whatcha doing down here?", she asked as wiggled her butt a little. "Well uh.... I uh.... wanted to maybe make some armor....", she said looking off to the side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slaps Ammie's wiggling butt. "Armour, huh? For what?" He asks, looking at her as he continues eating Ammie's ass out, now having almost his entire tongue buried inside her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"For uh.... fighting and stuff.... ya'know.... something light, just in case....", she said as her eye kept betraying her and looking at Ammie. "Interesting, but that will have to wait.", came Saashi's voice from behind. Seems she snuck in behind Amana without anyone noticing.