Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Is everyone just going to stand around and watch me eat someone's ass out or what?" He says dryly, slapping Ammie's butt again.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Actually, i came to get you dear." Saashi said painly. "Although it is fun to watch i will admit....", she said chuckling. "Anyway I need too speak with you dear.... privately.", she said in a more serious tone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods to her, before looking downwards. His tongue goes into overdrive, thrashing rapidly against Ammie's walls as he tries to make her cum as quickly as possible.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It only take a little more to get Ammie to cry out and gush a little once more, her legs tensing. Ammie pants feeling quite satiated as she looks back at Kilarus fondly. "Amana honey can you take Ammie out with you? I need a word with our butt hungry lover here.~", she said grinning over at the scene. Amana obeys and helps Ammie up. Ammie takes Amana's hand and goes out with her giving Kil a grin and a wave a she staggered a little out of the room.

"Ah, good..... love that girl...... such a free spirit", Saashi said grinning as door closed. "Anyway I came to tell you, I had.... a vision", she said looking him in the eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What vision?" He asks, leaning against the table and looking at her, his mask of playfulness gone.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"The battle... your old master will be there..... tomorrow. He will challenge you.", she said her eyes searching his expression.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi's gaze doesn't budge from his face, it was as if her eyes were looking inside of him.

"Really? just like that? Kill he who just about raised you? He who taught you to fight?", she asked moving even closer to him, her head tilted questioningly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises a brow. "Do you have any other suggestions, O' wise and extremely horny sage?" He says dryly, still holding her gaze. "We have a goal to accomplish. Do you think I would let anyone stand in the way?" He snarls, baring his teeth.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Not really,", she said shrugging back at him. "So you would do it then? kill him? I see...... Your resolve is strong it seems. I would not stop you and frankly i think he intents to try and kill you as well. so there is little choice i suppose.", she said her looking upwards. "Such a same really, well... there is one other thing. A tactical droid will be there, I want you to find it and bring its head to me. think you can do that?", she asked hopefully.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A shame? Does the tiger consider it a shame when he kills another to preserve himself? No." He murmurs. "It's one or the other. He dies... Or I die. He has more experience, yes... But not with my new style of fighting. I can take him down." He says, before nodding. "And yes... I can get the head of the tactical droid, as it will be the first thing I kill. If I know my master... He will not come alone... So I need to draw him out. Once he's isolated... I can take him down without a problem." He says, moving closer to Saashi, before grabbing her by the waist and roughly yanking her closer. "Like I said... Nothing gets in our way..." He purrs in her ear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi puts her arms around him as she gazes at him she looked very pleased, and very turned on. "I see~. well my worries were unfounded then, well most of them. I will of crouse worry for you safety most of all. Wouldn't want you up and dying on me now, so I order you not to die, if not for my sake for Amana's she'd be crushed without you....", she said her face getting closer right within kissing range.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She held the kiss and hugged him in a possessive manner. "Oh and don't worry, you'll have back up. U-1 will come with you as well as a small platoon of my droids. Amana will have to come too..... And before you try to say no...", she said preempting any replies. "She must its the only way for her to get stronger just like you. You both must experience war and its horrors."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods a little. "I'll incapacitate him... And then we both take the kill." He murmurs softly, kissing her back. "But like I said... I need to isolate him first. That, or... Kill the rest of his party. I think that would be better. That way... There would be nobody to carry word back." He murmurs, gripping her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Seems you've got a grip on things. Just remember: Like in sex, you have to be flexible. Things are far more chaotic on the battlefield, far crazier then any skirmish you've been in....", she said hand going to his butt as well. She kissed him again this time, snaking her tongue in. "So would you like to sleep with me tonight? Maybe cuddle up with Amana? Both?", she asked her hands squeezing his ass playfully.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... I'm well aware of how chaotic a battlefield can get. The outskirts of the republic are... Well... Pretty much warzones." He murmurs, letting her tongue into his mouth. He kisses her back, bwfobe nuzzling her neck. "Not both... I just want you tonight." He whispers, suddenly pulling her up and hooking her legs around his waist as he hugs her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi smiles at him, clearly she was pleased to see him so full of confidence. While she wondered if perhaps he might be a bit to confident... she was no the less enthused that he was so eager to challenge himself.

"Well, to my bedroom then?~", she said, crossing her legs behind his back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We could pretty much fuck any place like animals, but sure. To the bedroom we go..." He purrs, nuzzling her neck as he starts walking to her room.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She waves her hand once they get to her room, opening the door with the force. "True but, I'd rather be more comfortable. Plus you need you rest afterwards."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He drops her on the bed, crawling into bed on top of her as he continues nuzzling against her. "I doubt I'll be getting much rest tonight." He purrs, chuckling as he bites her neck.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi sighs with pleasure from his "love bites" her hands roaming around his body. she takes hold of his cock and begins to stroke. "Mmmhmm~.... Say would you mind if I gave this a taste? I don't recall ever giving you some oral love....", she said as she rubbed her cock faster.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You know... I was just about to suggest the same." He purrs, grinning at her as he bites her one last time, before sitting up on his knees and straddling her. He flops his dick between her tits, and winks down at her. "Do what you will!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gives a small giggle as she looks his cock over, her breasts a cozy place to be. Her tongue snakes out and wraps around his prickled peen. Being only half zabrak her tongue wasn't nearly as long as his, but it was long enough to warp his cock snugly. she then began to lick it all over with very practiced motions... she obviously had sucked lots of cocks in her life.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He purrs softly, grinding his dick between her tits. "Mm... That feels good... And rather experienced." He murmurs, chuckling as he teases her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi shrugs while still licking his cock getting a nice coat of spit. It was true, she sucked a lot of cocks... however even when fucking her mouth it felt like she was the one fucking you.

"Tasty..... the barbs do make a nice tickle on the tongue~.", she said licking her lips. "Well now hows about you stick that hot rod in here~?", she said as she opened her mouth her tongue tickling at his tip.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hang on." He says, suddenly turning around and bending over so they were in a 69 position, before suddenly ramming his cock down her throat as his tongue starts working her pussy over, teasing at her labia and clit. His fingers go to her ass, digging two fingers in and stretching her out so she can feel the cold air inside her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She catches on almost immediately once he pushed his cock inside. She spreads her legs wide for him as she made a purring growl around his cock. she loved how he spread her asshole wide. It made her pussy flex as her feminine moisten his roaming tongue further.

"Oh! Even better. I was going to suggest this after a few minutes of sucking... but, I don't see why we cant just get down to business.", she thought as she began to suck his cock in earnest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Merely sucking is rather boring... Why not mix it up?"
He digs his fingers into her ass, thrusting them in and out while his tongue alternates between furiously rubbing at her clit and driving into her pussy.

He starts to gently thrust into her throat, groaning softly as he fucks her face. "Fuck... That feels good!" He groans aloud, before focusing his lust on his fingers and tongue as he continues teasing her ass and pussy.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi moans underneath him, her toes curling in pleasure. She was happy to feel him using the new power so freely, and not just because it made her ass feel so good. Sex was Kilarus was always a treat he was so proactive! it was refreshing to say the least. Meanwhile she sucked on his cock hungrily, her tongue wrapping around it again as she swallowed and pre he leaked out. "Anyone tell you have a very distinct taste? well you do.... I quite like it....", she thought at him while her hands grabbed his ass-cheeks to squeeze.

Reactions: Archangel99