Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi moans once he starts really going for her butt, quite enjoying herself. She even sticks her butt out more for him encouraging him play with her butt even more. "Ah! What fun~! ay Amana?", she said sounding blissful.

Amana yelps as she starts nearly flying off his cock And she throws her head back to moan the pleasure increasing. She looked liek she might lose control but she soldiered on, grabbing onto him tightly to stay on him. She mewled and gasped as her pussy was roughly bumped up and down buy their sex. But she wasn't giving in! Saashi swelled with pride. "Good girl now you do you next move.~"

Amana had a hard time focusing but she managed to sort of use the force to meet his thrusts head on making sure she wouldn't go flying off. She couldn't fight him strength to strength, so she had to do what she could.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls and squeezes her ass, digging his fingers deeper into the soft flesh, his nails leaving tracks where they drag.
"Damn. Our little squid is learning... Pretty soon she's going to be walking around wearing leather and trying to dominate me." He says in her mind, chuckling a little.

He keeps trying to buck her off, slamming his hips into her hard enough to likely cause bruising were she just a normal human.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Thankfully Amana's body was very firm and squishy being the cute squidy girl she was. Amana keeps up the "fight" holding herself down on him to make sure she didn't go flying off. She grunts, moans, huffs and mewls, as new strange sort of pleasure worms it's way around inside her. The way he scratched her butt only woke her nerves up more. Meanwhile Saashi was watching carefully, even with someone eating out her butt. She laughs a little at his mental remarks then said back, "Hmm.... perhaps see needs a... pet like you do? now there's a thought. Or maybe let her have Nera for a awhile... maybe tell her to order her a around a bit so she can get her toes wet if you know what i mean.~"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[He was scratching Saashi's butt. Not Amana's.]

"Mm. That's a nice thought. Maybe let her have Nera... Yes. And I'll take Rammie." He murmurs.

He growls and angles his hips upwards, trying to slam his dick against Amana's g-spot and make her cum first.
His tongue worms as deep as it can possibly gonintg Saashi's ass, and he spanks her a few more times, before moving his hands to her pussy and roughly rubbing her clit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[fuuuuuck i guess it was an easy mistake to make?]

Saasni moans and groans bucking her hips faster. "Oh fuck yes! Play with my naughty little clit!", she cried as she circled her hips. She was quite pleased with his rough ministrations. Amana on the other hand was doing all she could not to cum first. She yelps once he runs into her g-spot, her fem slime leaking all over him now. She didn't... want.. to lose! So thinking quickly she stuck two of her fingers right into his ass, looking for his prostate! She was going to fight fire with fire as she rubbed the sensitive spot.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps and goes rigid as he feels her fingers on his prostate, nearly cumming on the spot. His toes curl slightly, and he lets out a loud groan.
"Fuuuck! I wasn't expecting her to do that! Oh shit I'm going to blow real quick!" He groans into Saashi's head, his thrusting getting irregular and more erratic as he bucks into Amana's pussy.
His tongue flails around wildly inside Saashi's ass, his fingers driving harder into her pussy and clit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well I'll be, she stuck it right in your butt! Didn't think she'd go for that....", Saashi mused in thought while moaning like a whore on the outside. She was grinding aganst him at this point wanting to cum onto his face.

Amana's yelped as she was bounced around on his dick in such an erratic fashion, but her hand wouldn't relent. she attacked his prostate without mercy while the whole time her face was glowing with blush and arousal. "J-Just cum already!", Amana shouted at him after a moan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck!" Is all he can manage to get out, before he cums, his hips slamming hard into Amana as he dumps a huge lpal right into her waiting pussy.
His tongue inside Saashi's ass goes rigid, straightening like a rod so he doesn't accidentally bite his own tongue off. His fingers curl hard into her pussy, digging into her g-spot.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gaps out in raw pleasure as his fingers dig right into her most sensitive spot. her back arches as both her holes clench down hard. she squirts right onto his face as she wiggles her hips making her spray spread around, all the while moaning like a whore.

Amana squeals from the rush of his hot seed pooling inside, her own pussy squeezing down to get every last drop. She cums right then, her own juices hosing down Kil's waist. her sweet calls of pleasure ring along with everyone else's as she hugs onto Kilarus tightly. She... made him cum? she did it? she couldn't believe she out lasted him...

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He groans and goes limp on the floor, panting heavily. "Fuck... Aw fuck. That was... Oof." He grunts, pushing Saashi off and wiping her cum from her face. "That was... Intense..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi lays next to him with a blissful look on her face. "Yes.... quite fun!", she with a happy sigh. Amana was laying on Kilarus panting, completely out of breath. She weakly holds onto him to tuckered out to pull his dick out. She couldn't say a thing and she felt a bit dry. ]

She tried to make sense of what just happened in her still somewhat hazy mind. "I got him to cum frist and i even won the fight.... wow.... is this real?", she thought as she rubbed her eyes.

"Well done my dear we're so proud of you! arn't we Kil~?", she said as she traced a finger along his shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can't feel my nuts, so I'd say that's a yes." He groans, shaking his head a little. "Good job, squid." He grunts, slapping her butt, before looking at Saashi. "Well, did that play out to your satisfaction, dear mistress?" He asks dryly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Quite!", she said smirking slyly. "It makes me happy to see improvement like this. All teachers find satisfaction in this... in more ways then one....", she said saucily.

Amana squeaks and then brushes his hand away from her butt, blush across her cheeks. "S-Stop calling me that!", she said looking away.

"So I've been thinking... Amana you need a pet. So I thought it over and I think Nera should be yours now meanwhile Kil, you take Rammie.", she said getting up with a sexy stretch. "W-Wait what?", Amana said blinking in disbelief. "Yes, you need to learn how to wield authority, how to be more assertive.", Saashi said as she force pulled the training sabers back into the rack.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. I agree. One on condition. I still get to fuck her." He says, winking at Amana.
"And no, I'm not going to stop calling you squid. It's adorable." He says, chuckling, before getting to his feet and looking at Saashi. "So... What now?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana was pouting on the floor her legs crossed and arms crossed over her nipples. Mumbling something sbout him being a horn-head. it was cute very cute!

Saashi looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "The time of intervention grows near... soon we will make our mark upon this war. Kil i want you to find U-1 and give him this chip and maybe see if you can't upgrade his flamethrower's fuel.", she said holding out a small data chip.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks down as he takes the chip. "What's in this?" He asks, raising an eyebrow as he sticks his tongue out at Amana, wiggling it in the air.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"It's a chip that will allow you droid to give orders wirelessly to my own red b-1's. He seems a capable commander and i trust him to not misuse this power.", she said with a wink.

Amana rolls her eyes still blushing adorably.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... Fair enough. I'll take care of it right now, then." He says, nodding as he walks off to find his droid.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Passing through the main room he finds that U-1 had again, moved the couches into a systematical pattern.... He found him standing there arms crossed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He whistles sharply, calling his droid over. "Hey. I got an upgrade for you. Get over here." He says, holding up the chip.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the droid truns to him, his arms still crossed. "Upgrade...?", he said as he marched his way over, his heavy feet clunking on the floor. "What kind of upgrade master?", he questioned, staring at the chip.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Processor stuff. Should probably put it in and see what it does." He says, shrugging. "Maybe an upgrade to your combat programming."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The imposing droid takes it in his large sliver hand and examines it. then after a moment he reaches back and slotted it in somewhere behind him. there was a click and then a wrring sound. "It appears that this chip has allowed me to use squad command routines.... I may now give orders to those inferior models. Good, i could use a few shields...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and shakes his head. "Evil as ever, I see." He says, grinning and patting his shoulder. "Now... Lemme see what I can do about giving your fuel canister am upgrade. Come with me to the forge .I'll be needing some tools there..." He says, turning and walking to the forge.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
His droid follows him obediently to the forge, there he finds Ammie there wearing nothing but gloves, her goggles, and a fire proof apron. she was working on something. sparks few as she was welding something.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Goggles.]

He quietly walks up behind her, peering over her shoulder to see what she was working on.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
[*facepalms*]

It looked like she was making some sort of gun, it had parts of different color suggesting it as a custom job. she hummed to herself happily as she worked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[XD]

He watches her work for a while, before suddenly speaking up.
"Might wanna move that emitter a little closer to the cooling coil. Unless you wanna melt your hands off." He says .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"That's true actually... but I'm strapped for space. hmmm... maybe if i just move the gas cartridge port a bit.... Hey! wait a minute!", she said stopping and looking back. "When did you get here?", she asked a little surprised,

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Been standing here for quite a while now." He says, chuckling and kissing her nose. "What exactly are you working on?" He asks, tilting his head to the side .