Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana sighs and snatches the saber out of the air with the force. Saashi sat on a bench to watch with a grin, it was always fun to watch people train naked. Amana gives a few swings while she listens to him. She'd seen how he fights quite a lot. so she tried to picture how she would do it herself. "So like, how do you deal with blaster people, just move out of the way or something?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, you just use the force and pull them into your blade. Shish kebab." He snorts. "Rinse and repeat!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh..... Uh, alright....", she said the thought mot having occurred to her. "Ok hows about you show me a few ataru style swings?", she asked

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright so... You know the zones of attack, right? The arms, legs, head, body, and so on? I'm gonna assume you do. That's basic lightsaber training anyway, even though nobody remembers it except us Ataru idiots." He says, chuckling, before clearing his throat and continuing.
"Anyway, Ataru focuses on attacking these particular zones, mostly. And, of course, acrobatics and lots of leaping around to confuse and disorient your enemies." He adds.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Right, you do that a lot. The handbook did mention the attack zones, so I'm following you here..."Amana said thoughtfully. "Hey doesn't yoda use this from?", she asked. "Why yes he does. A good fit for those slight of size I must say. not for me of course....", Saashi added. "So lots of jumping and filppin' around. using the force to assist?", she asked looking back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course. Unless you want to fall flat on your face and immediately get a lightsaber up your ass." He snorts, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana rolled her eyes at this, well of course she knew that.... "Alright Kil dear, show us some nice acrobatic swings on this dummy here.", Saashi said as a training dummy rose from the floor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and turns on the training saber, before leaping at the dummy. He does a flip in the air, his blade flicking out once to neatly take the dummy's head off, before landing back with a flourish.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gave a few claps just to stroke his ego a little. Amana has seen him use this quite a few times he frequently used it as an opener in a rush among other things. She rolls her eyes a little as she's sure he's hamming it up a little.

"Ok my turn.....", she said breathing out. she spins the saber a few time idly in her hand as she tried to get a feel for how much of the force she had to use, she didn;t want to over do it. after a second she takes the jump using the force to give herself enough height. She flips like he does and even managed to ding her dummies head with her saber before landing with a stumble nearly falling over.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There. That little stumble. That's what leaves you open. Ataru users have pretty strong bodies, so they hardly every slip. It's a very graceful form, really. You just need to train. A lot." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana looked a little discouraged but soon looked up again. "Uh, well that's why I'm here right?", she said her big blue eyes meeting his. "You have to gauge you force usage when you make a jump like that. You'll get the feel for it. Kil my dear how's about showing her the wall spring thing that you do?", Saashi asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What wall spring? You mean that running up to the wall and backflip, or the wall and lunge at someone?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"The second one, using the wall as a spring board. it requires some force usage to pull off.", Saashi explained.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. That's a little harder." He says, turning to the wall, before glancing at her. "Any training dummies against the wall?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Lemme just...", Saashi waved a hand and a few more dummies appeared through openings in the wall. "There you go.", she said.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. So basically what you do is run up to the wall, leap onto it with both legs, channel the force through your legs, and jump off while spinning your body. Hell lot of attack power. Vulnerable to counter attacks, however, so be careful." He says, running up to the wall and doing as he said, taking off the dummy's head with a neat flourish as he lands.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana's face scrunched as she tried to think it through. It looked a bit beyond her... she wasn't at all sure how much force to push through her legs. "Better to over shoot then under so... I'll just give my self a hard push off and work from there....", she thought with an uncertain look. She didn't want to look stupid in front of them. So then trying not to think about the others looking at her she made a run at the wall, went up it and pushed off with her feet and the force. she shot off like a bullet... perhaps a bit faster then she would have liked, but she wasn't going to let that stop she gave a spin and chopped off a rather large chunk of the dummies head. Yes! she got it! "....Oh shit! what about the landing!?", she thought in panic as she shouted, "Crap crap craaap!", As she fell to the floor face first......

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He winces as she lands on the floor face first, and walks over, before crouching down next to her. "Like I said... It takes time to get the hang of it. Although I don't remember falling flat on my face. Ever." He says, chuckling and helping her up. The gentle ribbing was necessary if she was to learn.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana felt embarrassed and in pain a bit.... Though thankfully the floor did have some padding. She groan and rolled onto her back to then sit up and shake her head. "Oooow...... i think uh, I might have over did that a bit....", she said rubbing her forehead and blushing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Little bit." He says, chuckling and patting her head. "It's alright though. Like I said... Lots of practice." He murmurs, holding out his hand for her to take.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana looking off to the side and takes his hand, getting back up and dusting off her moist skin. "You have to get a feel for it it my dear. Also I should point out you can use the force to help with the landings too.", Saashi said giving her advice. "Huh... didn't think about that....", she said still feeling like a compete dumb ass. "Well Anyway so now you got a taste of how the form works you should throwing in more jumps into your attacks. Now i think you two should have that little match now.... loser get's thrown to the ground and fucked anyway the winner wants~.", Saashi said grinning widely.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay... So in that case..." He turns to Amana. "Which hole do you want it in?" He asks, grinning as he twirls his lightsaber.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana frowns at him with one eyebrow up, a slight purple-ing to her features. She really wasn't too happy about the losing conditions... then again the winning condions made her feel just as hesitant, however she still wanted to learn so she wasn't backing out.... and not only that she felt it was high time someone knocked Kil off his high horse! "C-Cheeky douche." she said sticking her tongue out at him and give her own training saber a twirl.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Call me that after my face is buried in your cheeks!" He says, winking, before suddenly lunging forward, feinting to one side, before taking a step backwards and chopping upwards at her arm.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She's a bit surprised by his sudden feint but she knew him well enough to know that his first move was never his "real" attack, and that follow ups were his bread and butter. She back steps in response and meets his attack before it can get too close. She figured if she was going to take a shot now would be the time so, she swung at his chest trying to take advantage of how close he was.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blocks the shot with the flat of the blade, before aiming a kick to her side, while pushing her away.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah!", she grunts as she's kicked back she still keeps her footing, the last thing she would want would be to fall over. She spins her saber and gets back to a ready stance. the kick did hurt but she did have time to feel that. There was no way she was gonna just let Kil walk all over her. So, she made another go at him: This time she used the force to try and jump past him while taking a swipe for his head, using the force to go rather fast.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He had seen this move plenty of times, and knew exactly what to do. He ducks, spinning in a circle to sweep her legs out from under her when she landed.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana's eyes grow wide as she realizes her mistake while in mid air. Unfortunately, she could do little about it.... she was going to trip no matter what, so she had to roll with it. Once her legs were sweep out from under her she balled up so she could roll out of the way and end up in a crouch. She very nearly fell over again but righted her self again as fast as she could. She was sure he'd go after her again after something like that.