Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The drink in question is a sort of tea, warm and a tiny bit spicy with a citrusy taste overall. "Tann made that, should help your body wake back up in short order.", Saashi said as her gaze shifted over to Amana. "You mind getting her up too?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ugh... Yeah. Gimme a minute..." He mutters, sitting up and sipping on the tea. Then, he gives the sleeping Amana a little poke in the butt, seeing if that would wake her up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sitting up like that pulled his cock out and let his cum begin to leak out of her. Her head was in his lap and she mumbled something incoherant and nuzzled into him when he poked her butt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Amana, honey... Wake up. Unless you want those fingers poking your butt to go up your ass." He murmurs softly, sipping his tea. Ahhh. Tasted good!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Wha?", she said sleepily as her big blue fluttered open. "Oh... Was that.... real?", she said squinting up at him with a hand over her numb pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very. I can't feel my dick, by the way." He murmurs dryly. "We almost literally fucked our brains out last night."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana looked a bit worried after hearing that. "No worries. You were in my care, and i wouldn't let you lose your minds to lust.", Saashi said winking at them. "Have a cup of tea dear, It will help your pussy wake back up, it most likely very numb.", she said as she floated a cup over to Amana with the force. She meekly takes it and sips a bit wincing at the spiciness but drinking all the same. "You two already got the basic concept down, it was rather quick for you. it took me longer to figure out. Then again, I invented a lot of this from scratch.", said their mistress as she watched them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"True. Teaching is always easier than learning." He murmurs, hugging Amana as he sips his tea. "But... Where did you even get this idea of lust being used as a force power?" He asks, raising an eyebrow as he looks at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi looks quite happy that he asked. "Well, as I said before I came from the night sisters. They were ussers of the dark of side. And when it comes to the dark side emotions can become power. So, a few of them found out that you could theoretically impose your feelings on others through the dark side.", she said and then took another sip. "Ah Tann makes the best tea.... Anyway, A few of the girls figured out that lust was one of those feelings, so they began to use it only little stuff. Like the basic stuff i showed you. Unfortunately they dismissed it as nothing more then a cheap trick and not for what it really was: A game changer. That's when i began to experiment in secret."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Actually, they didn't use the dark side. They sorta just had their own kinda magic. Not the force.]

"I see... And then you carried on, until eventually you could make a guy cum in less than a minute." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(its still the force according to the wiki http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dathomir_Magic It says there's the dark side for it too.)

"Yes, sort of.", Saashi said looking to the tea as if seeing the past itself inside of it. Amana listened closely she had never herd of anyone stumbling onto new force powers like this....

"However i was foolish... Once I was getting pretty good at my self made art, I reveled it the my fellow clan members hoping that we could use it for some real change in the galaxy.... they saw it as they did before.... just a bunch of cheap tricks.", Saashi said old anger hinted in the edges of her voice. "T-Then what?", Amana asked with rapt attention. "They told me to stop, and burn any notes i had on the subject.... I think they were afraid truth be told. They were focused on power and power alone.... but I somehow i just knew i had found something.... something far older then anything they knew. I'm almost certain I wasn't the first to discover this "lust art". I think it was something that popped up through the ages only to be struck down by those who didn't under stand and feared its strange effects.", she mused as she stirred her tea.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I suppose they thought power meant... Merely political and physical power. Lust would be somewhat..." He tilts his head. "To them, it would be just parlour tricks for whores. But for us... It's a means of taking down our enemies as well. Since, of course, nobody else knows how to use it." He says, taking another sip. "The pursuit of power tends to be a rather single-minded goal. I'm not surprised your idea was shot down."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi smiles. "Quite a wise set of statements for someone as young as you dear.", she said placing her cup down to lay back a bit. "But yes, i pretty much thought something to that effect once I left. They tried to kill me when i left but...", she grins in an oh so evil but lewd way. "... they weren't prepared for what I could do to them.", she said, flashing a sharp toothed grin.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Sort of both yes, but there were only five of them. They thought that was enough to kill me?", she scoffs. "Ha! i had them all on the floor masturbating and fucking each other begging for release! I made sure to let them know that if they went after me again i would do more then just fill them with painful amounts of lust, next time i would destroy their very minds with it...", she said scowling. "After that i lest that miserable pile of rocks of a planet and set out on my own...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Damn... You're scary." He says, chuckling a little and shaking his head. "But yeah. They kinda deserved it." He says, shrugging.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well you do what you have to when people want you dead.", she said as she idly stirred her tea. Amana wasn't sure what to say she mostly kept quiet, it gave her things to ponder. "Well feel free to try and practice that on the other girls too~. Especially Rammie, the girl need more love in that cute red body.", Saashi said as she imagined Rammie sitting there trying very hard not to show that she was feeling all lusty.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Although, I think... I think she needs a bit more... Corruption first. She needs to get used to the idea of having sex. That, of course, can be achieved only by... Well... Repeatedly fucking her." He says, shrugging and chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"We'll get her there.", Saashi said happily. Amana was looking off to the side was she "corrupted"? she didn't feel corrupted.... she just felt like herself still just knowing more things. "Oh also! Kil my dear you said you wanted a gaming console right? Well I got you one for you room. My gift to you for being such a... "good boy", she said winking at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, before chuckling. "Best mistress ever." He says, winking back at Saashi. It seems he had already forgotten his old life with the Jedi...
He then notices Amana looking off to the side, then leans over and pulls her into his arms, giving her squishy body a squeeze. "Yeah, you're corrupted too, but in a good way. Actually, corrupted is a bad choice of words. Makes it sound bad. I think... Maybe... Enlightened... Would make it better?" He asks, looking at Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"That's the way i see it.", she said nodding. "Its more like waking up to that fact that things aren't so black and white.", Saashi said said standing up. "So my dear. would you want to teach a bit of form 4 to Amana?", she asked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, considering she barely taught me anything for real last time." He says, chuckling and looking at Amana. "Whaddya say? Wanna try it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana frowns at him, "It was your fault......", she grumbled at his assertion. She didn't want to think about how angry she had gotten.... he bearly knew she had such an unfathomable rage hidden deep inside. "You're not..... gonna.... gonna.... make me lose it again are you?", she said as she looked pleadingly at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah. Not this time. This time I'm going to actually teach you something." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh, well ok then.", Amana said getting up and dusted of her thighs. Her moist skin made it so there was no real trace of the intense sexual session form lost night, it all just slid off her. She was still quite unused to training in the nude.... her breasts tended to bounce around a lot left uncovered like they were. "Ok to the training room then~. frist one to land a solid hit on the other gets to be tackled to the floor and fucked!", Saashi teased.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You mean you lose for winning?" He asks, chuckling and raising an eyebrow. "Or did you mean the first one to get hit gets tackled to the ground and fucked?" He asks, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yep to the second one! It'll make sure you take it seriously.", Saashi said as she swayed her hips. Amana bit her lip and looked very nervous. "But-But... I don't even know the from yet! th-that doesn't sound fair!", Amana whimpered her face getting red. They stepped into elevator and rode it up as Saashi said, "Relax dear, he'll run you trough it a bit first before he starts trying to hit you, right dear~?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Of course. When it comes to training, I play fair. But when it comes to real combat..." He pauses for a moment before suddenly spanking both their asses hard. "I pull out every nasty trick in the book that I know!" He says, grinning evilly.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi moans a little and almost thinks about grabbing him an fucking him right there, but just winks back at him. Amana squeaks and holds her butt, turning around to pout at him once the door opens to the training room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaaalright. Here we go." He says, pretending to ignore Amana's glare as he walks past, before picking up the training sabers and winking as he throws one to her. "Let's get started." He says, before squaring up.
"Alright. Now remember. Ataru is a very acrobatic, energy consuming form, that deals fast, powerful blows. Horrible for blaster deflection, I might add." He says, giving the saber a few experimental swings.