Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera sighs and takes a seat on his left side. Amana shifts around a bit, uncomfortable with her nudity as she was. She took a seat to his right. "Kil m-my clothes where destroyed.... what am i going to wear?", she said hoping he had an answer for him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nothing! You're walking around naked until I decide you get some clothes!" He says cheerily, leaning back and stretching as he laughs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana looked at him with wide eyes. "What?! B-B-But I can't just run around naked all day!", Amana said covering her breast's with her hands. Saashi laughed as she walked in as well. "Stop worrying, its just us and a buch of droids around here~! you can be as free as you want."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. What she said. And plus, do you see me wearing anything?" He says, stretching his arms and leaning back to give them a good view of his naked body...
And tipping the chair too much, falling onto his head, which incidentally gives them a bit too much of a view.
"Ow."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As his penis waves around while he feel Nera couldn't help but blush and then actually laugh at him. Amana made a little jump and gasped. Thats when Tann sauntered in holding some plates for all of them. "Oh my.... Master Kilarus are you ok?",

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"..... More or less. Fell over trying to act too cool." He says, chuckling and putting the chair back before taking his seat and rubbing his hands together as he grins. "Alrighty then! I'm hungry! Let's eat!" He cheers, grabbing a bowl and filling it up with the noodles before digging in.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera was not one to scoff at a meal, she was taught to eat what was there. So, she dug in rather quickly. Amana on the other hand was a little hesitant, taking small bites. Kil knew she always tried to eat with as much dignity and grace as she could, must have been a hold over from her birth parents. Saashi and Tann took up seats on the other side joining them. Amana finally had a second to think. "what the hell am I even doing here.... why did I let this happen.... Surely no good can come of this..... but... Kil looked so since about it all, could he be right?", she thought.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He has no idea what Amana is thinking, scarfing down the food like he was supposed to face a famine Tomorrow. Then, he claps Amana on the back. "Goo' foo' righ'!?" He says with a mouth full of food, grinning like a kid.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I uh.... yeah..... it is quite good.", Amana said and she did mean it. "Homemade you say?", she asked. "Why yes, cooking is really the only thing I'm good at you see....", Tann said rubbing the back of her head. "Nonsense dear, you give a mean scissoring as well.~", Saashi teased, getting a slight blush and a smile for the soft spoken kamioan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Wonderful ass as well." Kil says offhandedly, knowing the embarrassment he's going to cause, and liking it. "Although... Hmm... In order of best asses, it goes as follows. Saashi, Ammie, Nera and Tann tied for third place, and..." He leers at Amana. "Hmm... Haven't tried yours yet, have I?" He asks, grinning.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"W-Well I-I um... uh.", Amana said blushing and looking around nervously. Saashi just grins across the table at them. "Be sure to get some rest you two, we need to get this girl a new crystal for a new light saber tomorrow."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Yeah. Sure. She can rest. Although I have a feeling she's going to wake up rather sore tomorrow." Kilarus murmurs, grinning mischievously at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi gives a chuckle at this and simply winks.

After a bit they finish their noodles and that's when Tann come back with her special ice cream. Nera takes some and takes a bite. "mmm... not bad. Why do you call it special?", she asks. "suddenly Tann's face gets very red. "Go on dear tell them.~", Saashi says smirking. Amana take some herself in the meantime making an "mmm" sound. "Well um... y-you see I um.. use only natural ingredients... and one of the main ones is... m-my own breast milk.....", she say's face burning. Nera and Amana's eyes grow wide as they look back to her then the ice cream.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Even Kilarus freezes, then laughs. When he sees Amana's and Nera's faces, he laughs even harder, until he's out of breath and all that's coming out is a series of odd sounding huffs.
"Well, whatever! It tastes good!" He says loudly, before continuing to eat.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'm sorry do you two not like it?", Tann said her face still red. "I-I um... no no... it's um yummy!", Amana said then procceding to eat more so she wouldn't seem rude. In truth it was very good stuff very yummy and sweat! Nera went at it too like the taste herself and not wanting Tann to get the wrong idea. This made Tann smile actually. "I am glad my milk tastes pleasing to you, I was working to get it just right."

After everyone was done with the slightly lusty desert Saashi got up and said, "Well I'm heading to my computer to find us a good vector to fly through. Try not to have to much fun in bed you three.~"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Saaaashi. You know that statement is quite redundant." He says, winking at her before looking at Amana and Nera. "You girls sleepy yet or no?" He asks, putting his arms around them and pulling them into a hug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aww... Is something the matter, Nera?" He asks, pulling her closer and raising an eyebrow at her. "You can tell me, you know." He murmurs, bumping her nose with his.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera just sighs at first then says, "Can we not... um leave me sore...", she asks blushing slightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... Well, I wasn't planning on leaving you sore." He says with a sinister chuckle as he looks at Amana.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana's beautiful blue eyes shift around a bit nervously. Eventually, Kil gets them to one of the bedrooms with a nice big bed. Amana takes a seat testing the softness of the bed, whole Nera took a seat next to her. "Umm but yeah.... I'm a.... well was a ship captain. We weren't introduced fully...", Nera said trying to keep her eyes on Amana's face and not those big lovely breasts. "O-Oh, ok well that's um, pretty cool....", Amana said gently taking her hand and gently shaking it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Saashi saved her life. Her cruiser was about to go down, and she couldn't escape in time. Saashi came in the nick of time and got her out. Kept her chained up downstairs until I came along." He says, before lying down on the bed and stretching out. "She was being a bit of an ass, it seems." He says, chuckling.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Hey i thought you guy's were separatists and she kept coming on to me!", Nera said in her defense.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs at what she said. "Yeah yeah. You already told me." He says, pulling her down and giving her a squeeze. "Nice to see you stayed loyal to the end, at least." He says, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera blushes of coarse, but she doesn't resist or anything, like Amana finding comfort in the warmth of their nude bodies against each other. She tries to act like she doesn't care like the tsundere she was but the blush always proved the opposite. Amana sat there looking all meek and cute, tapping her pointer fingers together, unsure of what to do right now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And you... Come here too!" He grunts, before pulling Amana down into a hug as well. "You adorable little Nautolan, you. Stop hiding there." He says, chuckling and kissing her lips, his tongue slipping out to play as well.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Mmmphf?!", went Amana as her mouth was snatched up by Kilarus. At frist she froze unsure of what to do but soon her hands went to his nice toned chest and found their way to his nipples.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles as he lets out a little purr. "My nipples aren't as sensitive as a girl's, Amana..." He whispers, moving her hands up to the top of his head. "This, on the other hand..." He trails off, a hand tracing its way slowly down her back until it reaches her butt, and pushes a single finger into her ass.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gives an "eep!" as his finger slips inside and her back door puckers around his finger. its a pleasurable feeling if a bit surprising, and her fingers begin to rub the little spots in between his horns out of a guess from Amana. Nera's hand rests on the side of Kil's ass rubbing it gently, she wanted to contribute if she could, as she knew this was going somewhere.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a more pleasure-filled purr this time, and slides another finger into her ass, thrusting them in and out. "Mm... That feels good..." He hisses, his eyes half closed as he pulls her closer, making sure she can feel his cock grinding against her body.