Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Not to soon the two nude cuties are done eating and a B1 shows up to take their plates away not saying a word. Again Amana was very on edge when she saw any kind of battle droid so she teasned slightly as it walked in and out. Nera was like that to an extent but it didn't bother her nearly as much. Amana really wanted to get dressed but there was nothing for her to ware as all the clothes that was hers was back at the temple. "Please tell me you guys have something for me to wear.", Amana said with hopeful eyes.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... About that..." He gets up and walks over to his cupboard before taking out Nera's bodysuit. "Since Nera doesn't want it, how about you wear it? Because the all the robes in there are mine. And bigger than you." He says, shrugging.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana took the body suit and took one look at it before saying, "W-Wait one second here..... this is see through and my pussy would still be exposed!" "Just..... go naked for now trust me..... that's thing is nothing but trouble, rubs you all over.", Nera said her eyes rolling. "Oh..... um.... ok.... lets just go see her then....", Amana said blushing slightly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeeelll it was worth a shot." He says, smacking Nera upside the head. "Next time, Nera, shut up. Don't ruin the fun." He says, before taking Amana's hand and walking out with her. "Nera, you can wander around and do as you please for now. Or you can come with us. Makes no difference." He says, shrugging as he walks to Saashi's room... Still naked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"OW! why you dirty little.....", Nera said staring daggers at Kil. Amana isn't quite sure how to react to this and just takes his hand as they walk together... butt naked. a cup goes flying and smacks Kil in the back of the head and he hears Nera shout "Asshole!" at him from across the hallway.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs when they're out of earshot, and shakes his head. "Ahhh... Redheads. Feisty as hell." He murmurs, chuckling. "But for all that, she's a real softie underneath. I like her." He says with a little smile, before walking to Saashi's room, his arm around Amana's waist.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana tlits her head. She guessed she liked her too, she seemed like a nice enough girl to her. AS kil opens the door he find Saashi sitting on bed using a little holo computer. She was wearing a red bath robe and they could see a small hover droid giving her feet a massage. She turns to look at them with a smile "Ah, good your here. I hope the beds were comfortable enough for you Amana.", she asked as she too a good look at her naked body. This of coarse was done to make her blush on purpose witch worked, with Amana covering her breasts with her hands blushing and saying. "U-Um yeah.... it was ok...." Saashi then pats the bed next to her wanting them to sit down. "Come have a sit, its time to discus getting you a new crystal so you can build a new saber."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I vote we get her a bright pink one." He says, laughing as he flops onto the bed. "It's the colour she hates the most." He whispers conspiratorially to Saashi, winking.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What no! That's too girly!", Amana said blushing. Saashi couldn't help but giggle. "Is it? I think it suits such a cute girl like you~. But ultimately it will be up to you.", Saashi then looks back to Kil. "Kil be a dear and open that closet, you should find suitable clothes for her in there."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aww... I prefer her naked." He says, chuckling and walking to Saashi's closet and opening it to look for some clothes for Amana.
"In that case what colour do you want? I was actually thinking of... Corrupting mine." He says, still looking into the closet.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well she'll need to wear something if were going to Ilum... as much as I'd love for us to run around naked it's rather cold there.....". Saashi said. "Um... Well i do like blue....", Amana said. "Corrupting? That's a rather strange term to apply to clothes.", Saashi observed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I wasn't talking about my clothes..." He murmurs, before sitting down at the bed and looking at Saashi. "I'm talking about my lightsaber crystal." He says, letting the silence hang in the air for a moment.
"In other words... I want to build a force imbued saber." He says, looking into Saashi's eyes with dead seriousness.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi nods in understanding. "So you will make your own then. A saber to surpass your current ones. that's a grand idea, we'll get you the proper raw crystal for you to forge your own then just like the old ways. I've done the same ..... hence the red."

Amana was unsure about what Kil meant.... she had heard of the practice but most jedi didn't forge their own crystals.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Yes." He murmurs, before looking at Amana.
"A force saber is basically a lightsaber imbued with the force... You could say... The signature of the force of that user. I could channel my force powers through the saber, and I would also be the only one able to use it. They went of style a long time ago... Which is exactly what makes them so dangerous." He explains with a smile. "All the Jedi these days use a regular saber. There is no... Bond, I suppose you could say, between the weapon and its wielder. A force saber, on the other hand, is like... Like a living extension of the user, and is far more powerful." He says excitedly. "But..." His face gets a little darker. "They are extremely hard to create, and could take hours, days, weeks... Who knows." He murmurs. "And the important thing is... You need to be able to tap into the powers of the dark side to use it. Another reason it went out of use. As for the crystal... Well, it could be anything, really, as long as it, too, is imbued with the force powers of the user." He says, before looking at Saashi. "I heard one Mandalorian dude made a black crystal. Any idea how he did it?" He asks.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah the darksaber it was called i believe.... There are theories about its creation, some have wondered if maybe mandalorian iron was used with the crystal but no one has ever seen a black naturally occurring crystal good enough for someone to use in a saber. I think the thing had to be made, not found. But what do i know, regardless.... you saber will truly be yours when you do it the old way, i think our girl here should do the same right along with you what do you think?", Saashi said crossing her legs in that saucy why that she always did, "Making my own saber crystal as well as the saber? well.... it sounds goof... but this use of the dark side whats that all about? Am i going to be hurting people?", Amana asked again slightly worried. "Ah, no nothing like that.... it's.... hmmmm can't really put it words. I'll just have to give a little demo once we have everything we need."

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, it's more like you just have to channel your... Passion... Into the blade, sorta." Kilarus murmurs, scratching his chin. "I don't really know. Whatever. We'll figure it out when we get there. That art has been lost for too long. It's time to bring it back." He states.
Then, he looks at Saashi. "The crystal for the darksaber was definitely manmade... You think I could do something like that...?" He muses, raising an eyebrow at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well we could try but I'm sure not if we could find all the right stuff as it were. But heck, if someone did it once it could be done again right?", Saashi said as her hand rested on his bare ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. That it could." He murmurs, smiling a little. "And I intend to make it. Or something similar. Also... I correct me if I'm wrong, but... Do we need more than one kind of crystal for a lightsaber?" He asks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Its one per blade and since you like to go two handed you'd need two. But..... you knew that right?", Amana said actually teasing him for once (its a rare occurrence).

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pfft. Of course I did." He says with a snort. "But you know... I was referring to the way they crafted lightsabers in the old days. They usually had one crystal for colour, and one or two more for the property of the blade. But I guess the crystals... Evolved or whatever." He says with a shrug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok then now that we know what we're doing put on some coats there and lets head to the ship.", Saashi said as she handed them some fluffy coats, one black and one blue. Saashi got her own red one. "these coats are special, made from a sort of nano-weave that can keep you very warm. Ilum is a bit on the cold side."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. So I've heard." He says, taking the black coat. "I'll be fine with just one. I like the cold." He says, chuckling and putting it on. Then, he grabs his lightsaber and clips it to his belt, before looking at Saashi. "I don't suppose you've got a pair of thick boots?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Of crouse, boots are one of my favorite kind of clothing~." she said as she put on the fancy black high heeled ones that he had seen her in often. Thankfully she had a set of boots she was saving for the time she would finally find a male apprentice matching the coat he wore, she said as much as she gave them to him. A matching blue set was found for Amana witch she quickly put on along with the coat, glad to be finally covered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pulls the boots on, before getting to his feet. "Alright then. Let's go." He says, walking to the ship, and calling out for U1 on the way there.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
U1 returns from standby mode following in from behind them and making Amana nervous. They board Saashi's black pointy ship and soon are off torwards Ilum. "we'll have to be careful there, the jedi do keep an eye on the place.", Saashi warned.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Obviously. That's their main source of kyber crystals." He murmurs, narrowing his eyes. "How many do you think are there?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Tough to guess.... Maybe not a full blown army, but certainly some kind of security forces. Jedi guardians for sure.", Saashi says as she leans back. "lightsabers can't deflect fire.....", U1 chimes in. Amana looks worried, "W-We're not going to kill everyone are we?" "No dear that would draw far too much attention. Only if we have to."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"But then... We can't exactly knock them out pretty quickly, either. Unless we have some concussion grenades." Kilarus says with a shrug.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Remember Kil your working with a lust master here. Most of the jedi will be wholly unprepared for that.", Saashi say's winking. "Want my to leave any girls for you~?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... Right. Of course. And yes, if there are any, leave them behind." He says with a chuckle, before tilting his head. "Although... It would be kinda hard to... You know... Corrupt them." He murmurs, sighing.