Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana was very quiet about all this, it was stressing her out so she tried to just meditate. She didn't like how Kil was talking about corrupting people.. what did that even mean?

"Yes that takes more time then we have, but we could be on the look out for anyone that shows promise.", Saashi mused.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. I suppose so." He murmurs, leaning back into his seat. Sensing that Amana was uncomfortable, he reaches out and holds her hand, giving it a little squeeze. The ride to Ilum was going to take a while, so he just relaxes and rests in his seat till they get there.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana takes some comfort from this and the ride goes just that bit smoother for it.

"Aaaaaand stealth systems online.", Saashi said as they closed on Ilum. She turns to the twosome. "Oh and this would be a good time to ask; Have either of you heard of tapas?" Amana tilted her head, "Umm I haven't.... Kil?", she asks looking back to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shakes his head. "Some kind of force form. That's all I know. I have no idea what it's used for. Combat?" He tries, raising an eyebrow and shrugging.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Saashi grins, "Well actually its a force technique that allows you to keep warm through a connection to the force. It requires some concentration but overall its not the most difficult thing in the world.", she explains.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well you might just in case you need to.... take care of some girls there if you know what i mean.", she said with a wink. Amana blushed picking up on what she was saying.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Right. So how do we use it, then?" He asks, chuckling and smirking a little as he sits up to face Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She smiles happy to share knowledge. "Well first you connect with the force inwardly, then you pull the force in around you, trapping the heat in around you so you stay warm. It's not too hard but it can be taxing if you are doing lots of other force related things at once."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. I see... Lemme give it a shot..." He murmurs, closing his eyes and trying to sense the force around him, before pulling it in to coat him like a blanket.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Depends. Which spot are we talking about?" He asks, winking at her, before nodding. "Jokes aside... Yes. I do." He murmurs.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Good! Now you try Amana.", she said as she sat back and crossed her legs in that oh so sexy way again. Amana looked like she was considering everything before giving it a go. She shuts her eyes and soon a thin layer of the force form around her keeping her heat in. "I... I think I've got it....", she said softly. "The main thing to remember is that you have to maintain consistency through out the field, or else you may end up with uneven heat.", Saashi advised. They were soon closing in on the surface and ready to land.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Noted." He says, getting a little serious as they near the planet. There was going to be trouble, of course....

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok sleath systems are on we should be under the radar so to speak, but the jedi down there may be on edge. they may have sensed something going down.", Saashi said as she landed behind a large icy hill.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Amana, stay behind me. They might try to attack us." He says, grabbing his lightsaber and keeping it in his hand as he moves to the ship's airlock, cycling the door open and stepping out into the cold. "Brrr! Fucking cold..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"y-y-you think your c-c-cold? I have m-m-moist skin.... how do you think that f-f-f-feels?!", Amana said as she shivered. "Not picking up anyone on thermal.... well not to close any way.", Saashi said completely ignoring the cold. "Just use what taught you and you'll be fine.",

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah Amana. Use what Saashi taught us." He says, shaking his head. "That, or you'll have to get under my clothes." He says, chuckling as he walks ahead with Saashi.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana huffs and then focuses momentarily. She the runs to follow them with U1 coming in behind wordlessly. Saashi stops and looks out with her thermal goggles. "Hmm i see an entrance to the caves, that's where the crystals are. I'm seeing two... maybe three people guarding that entrance."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I think there's one right there at the mouth of the entrance, the other two? looks like.... clones to me...", Saashi said looking back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Clones are easy to take care of... But a Jedi?" He glances back at Amana. "If she sees us kill a Jedi, she'll want to go back. But we can't get in there without luring him away or killing him. Now what?" He asks Saashi mentally.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana looked back and forth between them try to get an idea of what they were thinking about. "luring them away should be easy enough I can do that, then you take the clones out and bring Amana inside. I'll catch up.", Saashi said though the mental link.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Good idea. But how, though? If you go, the clones will spot you and chase you down. Are you sure you can take on all of them?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'll make some "noise" in the force to lure the jedi away. He'll come running, the clones will most likely be told to say back you can handle them i'm sure.", Saashi said aloud so Amana could hear. "Are you.... gonna kill him?", Amana said fearing the answer. "No dear. that would be unnecessary. I'll just use a bit of "influence" on him.", she said giving them a knowing wink.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smirks at that. "Yeah. Don't worry. She can knock him out pretty quick." He says, grinning at Amana, before looking at Saashi. "Might as well begin, right?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ok break. I'll head this way unseen, and when the jedi is out of range you go for the clones nice a quiet if you can. U1 will guard the ship just in case.", she said quickly and then left quickly to their right along the hills of ice and snow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, and then watches for the Jedi to leave. Once he's out of sight, he calmly walks up to the clones, before using the force to slam both of them into the wall hard enough to knock them out.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
I happened like this: First the jedi, a rodeian male stopped and looked around as if he sensed something and left. Clone nodded and drew their weapons just in case. however they didn't hear Kil approach until it was too late. They said, "What? hey who goes- aaaargh!" before they hit the wall hard. Amana was glad they didn't have to murder them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Amana, ladies first. It's your crystal we came here for. Well, mostly. I need to find one too. Let's split up, eh?" He says, clapping her shoulder. "We'll meet back here later?"