Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Right. We should go." He says with a little chuckle, putting an arm around her shoulder and walking towards the entrance. "I'm sure Saashi must be back by now."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana nods, ready to get a move on but once the turn around what do they see but a jedi! A red twi'lek by the look of her. "Hold it right there traitors!", she shouts at them pointing. "You dear show you face's here?!", she said he face cold as the ice out side. she was still young by the look of her face she seemed a serious sort by her expression. That being said she had some rather kissable looking lips on her and they couldn't guess what she looked like under those warm clothes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow. "Last I checked, I don't recall the Jedi claiming this planet for their own. Anyone who could use the Force could visit." He says, gripping his lightsaber under his cloak. "And if you want a fight, you're going to get one. Unless, of course, you let us pass." He says, narrowing his eyes at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Don't you try to talk your way out of this! You're both traitors! you sided with a sith!", she said narrowing her eyes back at him. "I-Its not like that! She's not a sith! right Kil!?", Amana said waving her hands from side to side.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She isn't." He says, drawing his lightsaber. "But she isn't a Jedi either. And that's where the problem is, isn't it? She's not a Jedi, so she's evil. Do you even see the flawed fucking logic in that?" He growls, his finger on the button of his saber.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I hardly call it flawed using the powers of the dark side can only lead to evil and suffering...", she said as she took out her saber as well and lit it. Her saber was green and she stood defiantly in their way. Amana looked quite troubled, she had no saber of her own and she just wanted to get out as fast as she could. "Kil what do we do?", she whispered at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Isn't it obvious?" He hisses, lighting up his lightsaber as well as he stands his ground, protecting Amana.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The jedi girl holds him in her gaze for a short time and then suddenly makes her move. She steps forwards and makes a quick stab at Kil aiming for his chest!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bats her blade aside, and sends another stab at her leg, before slicing at her arms and hands twice.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She was surprised by the suddenness of his counter but managed to step back in time for her lower leg to not have hole straight though it. She had to bat left then right knock away Kil's slices with her own green saber. She then held her ground and threw a force push at him looking to hit him into the nearby wall, then fallowing up by trying to slice into him should he hit the wall and leave himself open.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He goes along with the force push, using it to get some distance, then when he's about to hit the wall, he changes his position, and uses the wall as a springboard, augmenting his leap with the force as he lunges towards her, sabers slicing left right, up and down with a quick flurry.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As he made his counter attack Saashi's voice slid into his head quickly as to not mess with his focus but still give him the DL on everything. "You'll need to hurry up on this one Kilarus my dear, there is a clone group heading to the caves. I'm doing what I can to slow them down, but they're still coming. You might want to start using some lust on his girl.", she advised. Meanwhile the red girl was doing what she could to block his assault, her form VI not exactly suited for fighting his from. However she fought him back determinedly holding her saber horizontally and moving it slightly to hold him back. Using the force she tried throwing loose saber crystals at Kil hoping to try and pin him down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He follows her advice immediately, letting his own lust overflow into the girl as he keeps fighting. He makes no effort to dodge the crystals, most of which likely just bounce off his thick coat. The ones that lance across his face, however, are a different matter, giving him multiple small cuts.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
On the whole the technique that Kil was using was mostly unknown to the jedi so very few outside of masters were prepared for such a thing. The red girls gasped as she suddenly felt her loins throb at her. this caused her to gasp as stumble back a bit. "What the?! What kind of profane art is this?!", She says as she shakes her head try to refocus. She goes for a charge using the force to speed her approach saber ready to strike but before she reaches Kil she is suddenly thrown back! "I'm here too! Just becuse I don't have a saber doesn't mean i can't help!", Amana said her hands help up in front of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glance back at Amana and gives her a small nod. Just the barest. Then, he goes on the offensive again, rapidly raining down strong blows on the Twi'lek woman, trying to grab her lightsaber in his crossguards and rip it out of her hands, all while still trying to pour his lust into her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana had to wonder how Kil did that whole lust force thing... was he thing about her when he did that? she quickly bat that thought out her mind and looked back at the battle.

The red girl was having a real bad go of it now, her now rising lust was making it very hard to focus, her eyes would frequently dart down to his groin even though he was covered and her thoughts kept wondering what handsome guy like him had down there. she kept clashing with him trying to keep her blade out of the cross guards but her will was breaking down, she most likely ignored her bodily need.... many jedi did. Just a little more would do it judging buy how flushed her face was getting. Amana saw another opening and used the force to thrust a rock right into her hand making her grip loosen and make her grunt in frustration.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He takes the opportunity to swing both his sabers in from the left as hard as he can, trying to knock the blade out of her hand, before sending a force push at her to slam her into a wall.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she block the attack on instinct but the force push throws her to the wall making her saber drop from her grasp. "Now finish it grab her and stare into her eyes! Pour all you lust into her!", Saashi said in his mind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He immediately flies right to her, grabbing her by the chin and forcing her to look up into his eyes. He then pours every bit of lust he can manage into her mind, even filling it with a few images of what he looked like naked, and what he was going to do to her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She gasped in surprise and tried to struggle weakly but the lust was pouring into her along with the images. She moaned out load as she shook in his grasp her eye going nearly blank and then faintly glowing pink. She then feel to her knees drooling slightly and swaying she then began to strip! Pulling off all of her clothes as fast as she could until she was stark naked and fingering herself in front of him. Amana could scarcely believe what she was seeing! "What?! W-What was that?!, she said in disbelief and embarrassment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... I was not expecting that." He says, raising an eyebrow. "Interesting, appreciated, and not entirely unwelcome. Although she's going to freeze to death out here if she stays like that. Hang on." He says, before stepping closer to her.
"Hey. You might wanna put your clothes back on. Then, you can follow me back, and we can have fun... All... Night... Long..." He whispers into her ear, giving her ass a squeeze, before backing up and picking her clothes up off the ground to hand them to her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In kils mind it appeared that some where far more receptive to this kind of thing then others. it made sense, young jedi are very often pent up dude to how they are brought up, Kil knew this well having felt it himself in quite knights looking at Amana....

The girl nods hazily as if under a spell and dose as ordered her brain stuck on the thought of his and her naked bodies meeting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He knew it all too well. Which was, of course, to his advantage, and their disadvantage.

"Alright then girls. Come along." He says, grinning and putting his arms around both girls as he leads them out of the cave.

Saashi. We're coming out. Do we meet you at the ship, or...? He mentally whispers, looking out to make sure no more clone troopers were coming.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"yes they're almost there on top of the entrance make a break for it. they shouldn't see you if you go now", Saashi whispered back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Try to pick us up." He says back, before looking at the girls. "Alright we gotta run. Let's move!" He says, picking up the Twi'lek like a football and running towards the entrance as fast as he can, and heading in the direction he last saw the ship.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana follows him closely just as the wind begins to pick and its obscures their vision. "Fuck! could there be a more terrible time for a blizzard to start!", Amana shouted as the wind and snow began to fly. A few blue tinted shot flew by. "ship is in the air, juts keep running that way! I'll be there!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I know! But just keep running! We're almost there!" He yells, pushing forwards through the snow, a hand raised to shield himself from the force of the wind.