Into the Grey (for Archangel99)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana's slightly moist and warm body is now pressed against him as if trying to remind him of what he had missed. Feeling that barby cock pressed against her made her blush adorablely for him. At the same time she give cute little moan as his fingers pushed in and out of her ass. Nera couldn't help but feel a little left out. This was all very arousing to watch so she started poking at Kilarus' asshole to remind him that she was here too.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps and turns his head, before chuckling. "Oh my. Sorry I left you out, Nera." He murmurs, grinning and pulling her close to him as well, before kissing her. His other hand lifts Amana up and positions her directly over his cock, before lowering her so his cock is pressed to her ass. Then, he starts pushing her down a little, sinking just the tip of his cock into her virgin pucker.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana had only ever had fingers in her butt before, so having the top of his bristly cock pushed into her made her gasp. "OH Force! He just put the tip I-In my ass!", she thought her face absolutely burning. "B-But Kil! T-Thats my but! I-Is this safe?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm? Oh yes. I do it all the time." He murmurs, winking at Nera. "Nera here especially enjoys taking it up the butt. You will too, if you relax and enjoy it..." He murmurs, pushing another inch into her ass. The hand that was hugging Nera goes down to squeeze her ass, before sliding two fingers into her ass. "Come on... Tell her how much you enjoy it..." He whispers sultrily into Nera's ear.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera gives a quick moan as his fingers slide home inside her. Amana gives another little gasp as more of his bristlely dick pushes inside. Her asshole is nice and wet thanks to her moist biology so lube would be completely unnecessary. Nera blushes at Kil's little request and bite her lip softly. Did she like it better the using her other hole? She didn't know... in truth like Amana she hadn't experimented enough sexually to know the kinds of thinks that drove her wild.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Come on... Just think of how many times you've cum with my dick buried in your ass..." He murmurs, just loud enough for Amana to hear as he pushes two inches inside. "You just loved the way the bristles were just rubbing around everywhere inside such a tight hole, weren't you?" He coos, thrusting up a little more into Amana as his fingers keep working Nera over.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They both gasp, moan, and make generally cute sexy noises as their butts are explored together. Nera pushes her face into his chest while Amana's butthole squeezes him in just the right way.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Whatever. I'll settle for a yes." He murmurs, chuckling as he grabs Amana's hips and pushes her down as he thrusts up, burying the rest of his dick in her ass with one thrust. He lets out a loud moan of satisfaction once he's in, his cock twitching inside her. "Fuuuuck. Her ass feels so good!" He growls, fingering Nera faster, and licking his lips as he imagines the imminent ass pounding.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With him hliting in her nice wet booty, Amana gives a lust filled cry in response while Nera can't help but spread her legs for let Kil have his way with her little pucker. Amana was unsure if what she was feeling was pain or pleasure, it certainly was different the getting vaginally penetrated. "D-Don't go to fast.... I-I'm new to this...", she managed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course, babe." He murmurs, grinning as he rocks his hips, slowly thrusting in and out of her tight ass. Her wringing, squeezing walls made him want to just rut her as hard as he could, but... He had to make her enjoy it. And so, he was going nice and slow.
Now that Amana is occupied with his cock in her ass, he pulls Nera closer, kissing her as he thrusts another finger into her ass, stretching her out nice and wide. His other hand goes up and roughly squeezes one of her breasts, his clawed thumb flicking over the nipple.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
New as she was to this it was sinfully tight inside her butt, but again, thanks to her moist biology it wasn't much of an issue. She give the cutest moans as her but was slowly and lovingly thrust into. The nice slow pace gave her time to get used to the feeling of the bristles rubbing inside her.

Nera gives a gasp as her ass is stretched wider by the extra finger and her nipples get nice and hard for his rubbing pleasure. She clung to him tightly now her body twitching in pleasure here and there.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins at Amana, before starting to thrust faster into her ass, his dick squelching in and out thanks to her being so tight and wet.
With Nera, his fingers are quite busy roughly treating her body. He's groping her everywhere, leaving red marks as his fingers dig into her skin, all while he keeps his fingers mercilessly thrusting into her ass, trying to get her to cum from having her ass alone played with.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana nice squishy butt was bouncing off of his waist and her pussy began to leak onto him as her lower lips began to twitch and open, a sure sign that she was finding it pleasurable. All she she could do was twitch and moan as Kil pushed in and out, the feeling was far to new so she was just along for the ride at this point. Nera was squirming all over the place grasping at his hands weakly as her ass was toyed with so roughly. "Y-You're such a dick!", Nera moaned her lust showing through despite the jab of a comment.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. You would know. You've taken it plenty of times!" He mutters back, chuckling, before biting Nera's neck and pulling her body to his. Both hands go down and squeeze her ass hard, before his fingers dig into both her holes and roughly scrape their walls.
Meanwhile, he starts thrusting faster into Amana, grinning as he watches her body jiggle from the force of the thrusting, and loving the sound of her cute moans.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Nera squeaks as he nips her neck making her super wet. the rough treatment of her ass and pussy making her moan like animal in heat. That's military girls for you, they can take all kinds of rough handling and they just get wetter.

Amana bouncing on his cock is sight to behold do to all the nice jiggle she shows off while taking his bristly peen. Oddly she seems to radiate lust like beacon giving kil a good idea of how she was enjoying it. Saashi was right she was very receptive.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls as Nera gets even wetter, and tilts his head to look her in the eyes. "You love it when I treat you rough, don't you?" He whispers huskily, giving her lips a lick, before his tongue coils around her neck, Kilarus grinning as he tightens the grip a bit.
He starts thrusting harder and faster into Amana, grunting and breathing heavily as he starts nearing his orgasm, his dick twitching more and more, drooling precum liberally into her backdoor.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana having the nice moist butt that she didn't really notice the pre smearing around in her ass, but she did feel the raising orgasm Kil was about to have, their link in the force sending there feelings back and forth. "Fucking....... douche bag!....", Nera moaned as her pussy became slick as hell, her own climax fast approaching. Amana was moaning in the kind of way that girls do when they have no control over there body and are going were ever the waves of their lust takes them. "Gonna c-c-c-cum!", she cries.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Me too!" He groans, thrusting faster and faster until his hips are just a blur. Moans and grunts fill the air as he gets closer and closer to his orgasm, before he finally hilts as deep into Amana's ass as possible, and bursts a load right into her gut. He keeps thrusting even as he cums, wanting to fill her up with every last drop.
His fingers thrust as fast and hard as they can into Nera's holes as his tongue tightens around her neck, wanting her to have as messy an orgasm as possible.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana cums seconds later gushing all over the place since her pussy was unobstructed. she wails in pleasure as her juice coats the threesome making them smell of sex. Nera is not too far behind her own pussy squirting all she had creaming all over Kil's leg in the process. She gives a cough as she cries out, owing to kils tongue around her neck.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slowly pulls his tongue back into his mouth as he lies there, panting. About a minute later, his fingers leave Nera's holes. "Damn. That... Was amazing." He groans, pulling Amana onto his chest and kissing her lips. "You did amazing for your first time, babe. Natural lube is always a good thing." He says, winking at her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana is still a bit hazy but still manages, "Um.... thanks I guess.....?" She was still unsure about this whole thing but atleast for now she was with Kil and thimgs didn't seem so bad. Nera would ache later she knew it, but for now she felt hazy and in the clouds. She would have been more angry at Kil but well... she knew he would really hurt her. So she just gave a sigh and relaxed at his side while Amana rested her head on his nice warm chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a satisfied purr as he pulls both girls in close, letting them rest on him as he lays his head back on the pillow and goes to sleep.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
They have mostly dreamless blissful sleep and eventually Kil awakens to the Smell of bacon and egg wafting through the door. All the while the to girls are still asleep naked as can be, and acting as the best blanket a guy could ask for.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sniffs a little, and then his eyes open. Then, he takes another deep sniff to check if he's really smelling what he thinks he's smelling. When he realises that it's indeed bacon and eggs, he sits up, grinning, and inadvertently tossing the two girls off.
He turns around, and gives them both a rough shake. "Oi! Wake your cute asses up! It's bacon for breakfast!" He yells, zooming out of the room and heading straight for the kitchen... With no clothes on.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The girls yelp as they are suddenly awakened, thrown onto the bed on their backs and then looking around wild eyed as Kil shakes them. "For fuck's sake!", Nera groans rubbing her head as she sit back up looking super grumpy. Meanwhile Amana is still recovering and sits up feeling a bit dizzy. "Wha?", she says looking at Nera. "I guess he really likes breakfast?", she questions Amana. "Kinda? He just doesn't get bacon and eggs very often.... the food at the temple is always a bit sparce...."

Meanwhile as he ran, guy bits wiggling around he finds Tann Walking with a platter for him and the two girls in the hall, dressed in her usual skimpy loincloth and black strip. "Oh my!", She shout as she barely got the patter out of the way in time.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll be taking that!" He yells, braking to a stop and grabbing the tray before running back to the room. "Thanks Tann!" He yells, before bursting into the room. "Breakfast is served, people! Dig in!" He yells, putting the tray down on the bed, and taking the plate that looked like it was loaded with the most food, and scarfing down as much food as he could.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Tann leans her head to the side blinking as Kil goes running down the hall with her platter. "Master Kilarus sure is strange sometimes....", she said stood there unsure of what to do now.

"Do you have to yell so loud?! fuck.....", Nera complained as she too her own food taking her time eating it. "Right, uh thanks.", Amana said taking her own plate and joining in. "Fuck.... this is better then the mess they serve back in the army...."

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes I do!" He says through a mouth full of food. "Breakfast is the most important fucking meal of the day! Better stuff your face full!" He says, finishing off his plate... And trying to sneak a few pieces of bacon from Amana's plate.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Amana catches that and gives his hand a swat, Kil always did try to steal her food. "Oh no you don't!", Amana said her nudity forgotten for a moment. She quick starts stuffing her own face and showing the Amana that Kil knew well. Nera couldn't help but luagh just a little at how they acted together and then went back to enjoying her own food.

Saashi's voice comes through from somewhere in the ceiling, she must have speakers in the room. "Oh good you're up. Once your done eating come to the main room and we'll discuss getting Amana a new crystal and all that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure!" He calls back at the ceiling, before sitting back and relaxing as he watches the girls eat.