Aug 26, 2015
The Joke
*whoosh*
Your Head

Last edited:
Reactions: Vio

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Little more and Hugs will be on equal stand with Savin in matters of puppies (or maybe start getting ahead of his master analmancer like any good discipline would do ^^).

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Good news: Kaede and Anno's Giant Titty Dream is now complete, its fairly short compared to the other dreams in-game, but hopefully has enough puppyslut boob suckling to sate everyone, including me.

Which means its time to start on my latest projects:
  • A commission (Shhhh! Super secret, unless the commissioner doesn't care, then I can tell you guys.)
  • A half-breed kui-tan hermgirl named Chrissy, who likes to cuddle and has a thing for video games, thanks to Savin's idea on where to base this character.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
  • A half-breed kui-tan hermgirl named Chrissy, who likes to cuddle and has a thing for video games, thanks to Savin's idea on where to base this character.

Is it me, or do most video game playing NPCs also like to cuddle? Also video games seem to be the number 1 recreational past time of NPCs, not that I'm complaining, but just that it's the most common thing I hear when I ask an NPC their hobbies (apart from fucking people who ask them about their hobbies :p).

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is it me, or do most video game playing NPCs also like to cuddle? Also video games seem to be the number 1 recreational past time of NPCs, not that I'm complaining, but just that it's the most common thing I hear when I ask an NPC their hobbies (apart from fucking people who ask them about their hobbies :p).
Well you see, NPCs primarily exist in video games, and the people who make them greatly enjoy making video games, and want to make good video games, which require good characters. They subconsciously create NPCs with characteristics they are attracted to, as for most people those characteristics make up a "good" character. As video games are a large part of these designers' lives, they like people who like video games, and that ends this rather ridiculous post.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's because you will never cuddle your waifu through the screen.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Well, you see, I've wanted to make this half-kui girl for a while now, but didn't have a good idea of where to base her or why she'd be there. Savin, loving his snow planet dearly, recommended be she placed on Uveto as a participant in the video game tournament that takes place in SyriQuest, who decides to move in after the fact because she likes the sound of the cold winds as she's falling asleep, and all those big huskar just make for the best cuddlers on those frosty nights.

It was a good idea for a quiet girl who likes to snuggle, so I decided to role with it, and I figured I can probably work playing video games with her into some slow stat gain.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given npc's in game not have anything to do then turning to playing games in a game sounds as good as other option.

Ohh so that kui-tai herm would be like what would be if Syri got pussy to current package she got? *ponders*
Thus making people stop crying for Syri change since she would be almost like Syri jsut with addition of pussy (and diff race).

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Not really an update on anything right now, but... it looks like Erra's progressing a bit ahead of schedule...

I mean, just look at her! All knocked up and full of cum...

tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo1_1280.png

tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo2_1280.png
tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo3_1280.png
tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo4_1280.png

(Art commissioned from the ever-amazing, ever-salty DCL.)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well, you see, I've wanted to make this half-kui girl for a while now, but didn't have a good idea of where to base her or why she'd be there. Savin, loving his snow planet dearly, recommended be she placed on Uveto as a participant in the video game tournament that takes place in SyriQuest, who decides to move in after the fact because she likes the sound of the cold winds as she's falling asleep, and all those big huskar just make for the best cuddlers on those frosty nights.

It was a good idea for a quiet girl who likes to snuggle, so I decided to role with it, and I figured I can probably work playing video games with her into some slow stat gain.

Huh, interesting that she is being combined with Syri Quest, and its a good explanation for her video gaming. Will be nice to see more new characters come out of it

Not really an update on anything right now, but... it looks like Erra's progressing a bit ahead of schedule...

Yay, Erra is closer to her x-pac! Cum hungry pupper for the win :p

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo1_1280.png

tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo2_1280.png
tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo3_1280.png
tumblr_onrerwZbh81r5ri1lo4_1280.png

...please tell me this can become canon...I will pay however much cashy money to make it happen!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would Erra move to nursery or somewhere else due to this "parasite" in her :p

(parasite term is joke fomr one medical series so kudos for those who catched reference ;) )

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I'd imagine that she'd stay on your ship with a blurb of going to the nursery for the actual birth

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'd imagine that she'd stay on your ship with a blurb of going to the nursery for the actual birth
No, Fen has been adamant that no children, born or otherwise, be on the ship at anytime. As soon as Erra finds out she's pregnant she'll go somewhere else.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
No, Fen has been adamant that no children, born or otherwise, be on the ship at anytime. As soon as Erra finds out she's pregnant she'll go somewhere else.
What I meant was that she'd stay while the child stays on the nursery with occasional visits from error and steele. With lots of cuddle and love time.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
with occasional visits from error and steele.

Lol, that reminds me of the times that the game forgets what type of dick you have and says something to the effect "your null expands into a mighty spear".

Reactions: Darkpheonix

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Darkpheonix Fen also meantioned that even pregnant npc can't stay on ship so as long Erra would get pregnant it would mean she need be removed form ship till childbirth.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, that's what Lancer meant when he said "born or otherwise".

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Why would pregnant NPCs have to leave the ship? Too dangerous to stay on in case of some kind of random space battle? I mean, the PC can stay aboard, and even go wandering around dangerous planets. So whats up with that?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Why would pregnant NPCs have to leave the ship? Too dangerous to stay on in case of some kind of random space battle? I mean, the PC can stay aboard, and even go wandering around dangerous planets. So whats up with that?
Because protag powers and whatnot I guess.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But it is totally alright to put that fortune you are chasing on hold for nine months if you select the 'wait until the child is born' option in the nursery? Lol
Remember that a time restraint will restrain the players of (literally) fucking around between probes. It's best not to make that too obvious in the gameplay. Because if that was the case then every pregnancy that takes months will easily be a bad end where you lose the race automatically. *Imagines the unavoidable salt if that was the case..Eheh*

Last edited: