Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That much is blatantly obvious." She grumbles while throwing the night gown on and turning around. "Almost like hardly any effort was put into it at all. So what is the deal? This their offer of hospitality or something? Come hang out and screw our slaves?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I think what Eros meant to happen was for you to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. Lest you not believe him," the man offered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Cute. Is this to try and make ammends for all the shite he has put slaves such as myself through? Cause that is a hollow offering at this point. If he is expecting me to throw my arms around him and sob my thanks... he would be horribly wrong. I am bitter as hell cause his sister is currently boning my lover..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, I am sorry for the ordeal you've been forced to endure. But, rest assured, we will put an end to it, once Hystara is under Confederation jurisdiction."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine fine." She leans back a bit. "So what now? Are you the guest I was supposed to entertain while Eros watches or something?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I am his guest, yes, but I hardly expect you to put out, with things as they are. And, I doubt Eros would gain much from watching, when he can participate with you whenever he wants." The man was silent for a long moment. "I truly hope that his demands of you have not been too much to bear."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and looks at the ceiling. "Honestly, they have not been that bad. I have been the lucky one while poor Tamara is constantly at his sisters lust. Its the fact that I have no choice in the matter. I am a kinky bitch but having a say makes a world of difference. Also Eros is a closet voyer."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, hopefully we can put a stop to it before much longer. Depending on how long the Histaran nobility try to hold out, this planet should be fully integrated into the Confederation in as little as a year," he offered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
".... I don't even have the energy to be upset about that at this point. I will just leave it to you to attempt to understand how a year more of this is not really what I was hoping to hear." She says bitterly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The man sighed. "I know, it probably doesn't mean much to the people who are stuck ridding it out." He stood and began heading for the door. "I'll leave you to get some rest. Try to stay strong, this is coming to an end," he said, as the door closed behind him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She waits a few moments before hurling a pillow at the door. "Fuck that! An entire year?! What garbage is all of this?!" She flops onto the bed she was sitting on and glares at the ceiling. "If Tamara wasn't at that bitches beck and call this wouldn't be so bad. I don't care about what goes on with me at this point..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I do," came a concerned voice, from under Hilda's bed, as a large mass of grey goo came slithering out into the open.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh! Beatrix!" She squeaks out happily while sitting up. "I didn't know you were hiding in here!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Actually, I was in the wall. I've been working on a tunnel system for a while now," she explained. "So, it sounds like the UGC is taking their sweet time with things, as usual."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, as usual. Just waving all of this crap off in order to bring someone else into their fold. Taking a whole damn year to do it as well. What a huge pain in the ass."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh certainly. I am not going to wait around here for an entire year so the UGC can stop twiddling their fucking thumbs. If all goes to hell, that news will be a back up.... if they don't kill us for trying."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good to hear, because I think I may have found a ship out in the jungle that's still space-worthy," said Beatrix, cheerfully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"REally?!" She says with obvious excitement. "What model is it? Did you check the fuel gauge? How far out is it?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"A small personal cruiser, just big enough for two, plus a goo. And, not too far out past the city limits." she explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"For... for two? Well that... complicates matters. In order to get out of here we are going to need the help of one of the maids which brings us to Three... and I was gonna take Jacob with us too."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you don't need to count me, you know I live in the walls. But, Jacob? I thought you weren't bringing him along?" Beatrix asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I mean... I guess I don't have to. He doesn't seem to mind the submission as much as I do. But we NEED Tamara, I can't leave her behind. Plus the maid to help us get our stuff... so we need room for 3."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Beatrix let out a sigh. "Well, back to searching, I guess. In the meantime, how are you holding up?" she asked, with obvious concern.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Getting frustrated. Tamara is my lover... yet that stupid bitch princess spends damn near every day fucking her. I grow impatient having to obey everyone's commands and not being able to defend myself. And I keep flopping between kind of liking Eros to wanting him to just go away. So over all... not that great."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Actually, the Princess hasn't been fucking Tamara all that much," said Beatrix, suddenly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wut?" Is her only reply for a solid minute before shaking her head. "i'm sorry... but did you just say that the super lusty princess hasn't been nailing her all day every day? But every time I see them she has her hands down Tamara's shirt!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, sure they do it now and then, same as you and Eros, but, honestly, I think the princess likes playing with you more than Tamara," explained Beatrix. "And, over the last few days, they haven't done it at all. Freya's been too busy getting reamed by every guard in the castle, in preparation for the festival that's coming up."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She goe ssilent and looks at the floor. "Oh... oh thank goodness." She lets out a big sigh, feeling like a weight was taken off her shoulders. "That makes me feel so much better, thank you Beatrix."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What, were you afraid that she might start liking Freya more or something? Come on, even with both her barrels, that little Princess is nothing compared to you," she said, glancing between Hilda's legs.