Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't even know what the main event is. This is my first time remember?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The raskvel cocked an eyebrow at Hilda. "Oh, come on. A bunch of nobles come to a get together, and bring a bunch of slaves in skimpy outfits? It doesn't take a genius to see that an orgy is about to go down here," she explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I figured but was trying to hold out hope for something else. Then I guess I should look around for someone to covet huh? Lest I get taken by someone else."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"They usually pick two people to start things off, and then let the rest group up as they like. It probably won't start for a while yet, not until everyone's gotten something to eat. Speaking of which, I hear the buffet calling me," she said, as she started heading for a long table laid out with a veritable feast. "Wanna come with, maybe scope out the guys while we eat?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure, I will come along... though my interest is not in men, but women." She mutters while following after her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really?" she replied, as they reached the table, and began helping herself to a plate of roast meat. "Well, with a dong like that on you, I guess I shouldn't be surprised," she said, looking at Hilda's semi-erect cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, I find it far more fun to use than my other bits. Pardon the half mast state, I believe there is some foul play from my mistress at the moment effecting me in some rather... embarrassing ways." She looks around the table and helps herself to some of the things she knows of.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, don't try to hold back on my account, I kinda' want to see how big it is at full mast. To be honest, I'm surprised it isn't already, with all the eye candy on display."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have kind of gotten used to seeing all this over time. If just looking was enough then I would constantly be hard." She says with a smirk.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Huh, I thought new Texans were into that," she said, as she took a seat on a nearby couch, and motioned for Hilda to sit next to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes a seat next to her. "Yea well... I am pretty weird for a Texan. How about you? Where are you from?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Before the woman could answer, Hilda's ass hit the hardwood bench, and the golden rod that was already buried deep inside her pussy, was forced in as far as it could go by her own bodyweight. Despite whatever discomfort she may have felt, the oils coating the dildo reignited the fires in her loins, bringing them from a mild heat, to a roiling boil.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes a noise like a deflating balloon, hands curling into tight fists as she tries not to scream out her pleasure to the entire party. She twitches in place for a few minutes before finally lifting her head back up. "Forgot... about that...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You feeling okay there, sweetie?" asked the raskvel, as she eyed Hilda's now fully erect cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Y-yea... just more of my mistresses pranks and jokes. Currently have a very large toy inside of me that is also coated in something. I spaced out and forgot cause we were talking..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's not a matter of not being able to get it out. It's that she requires that I wear it." She says with a small twitch. "If I take it off I will surely be punished.":

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Um, you came here with the princess, right?" the raskvel asked. "Well, sweetheart, I don't think she's paying attention to you anymore." The little woman motioned behind Hilda, and sure enough Freya was standing amidst a circle of her peers. She was flanked by a pair of young men, who each had a hand resting casually upon their princess's posterior. If Freya took offence to this, she did not show it. In fact, more than a few people around Hilda were getting handsy with each other, and it quickly dawned on her that groups were beginning to form.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... so it seems. Well then, if you wouldn't mind helping me with these straps I would be more than happy to get out of this stupid thing." She grumbles, hands already moving down to get the thong off.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
After unclasping the straps at her hips, Hilda bent over and the raskvel woman gave the leather pants a firm tug. With her loins ablaze the way they were, Hilda felt every inch of the massive golden dildo slide out of her, before it hit the ground with a heavy thud. "Good god, how were you walking around with this thing inside you, it weighs a ton," the smaller woman exclaimed, as she looked at the huge toy, then to Hilda's gaping womanhood, and back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She has to clench her teeth to stop herself from moaning like a complete whore as the toy slides out and even then she still can't stop the needy whimpers that escape her lips regardless before she sits back down. "I am a big girl... in more ways than one. Lets just uh, leave it at that shall we?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You can say that again," she replied, hefting the dildo to the side, before sitting down. "Sheesh, the only other girl around here that could handle that thing would be Unta."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, sure, she's over there, with her master," said the raskvel, pointing across the lawn. Sure enough, there was Unta, standing behind to a histaran couple, who were chatting away with friends. A simple tube-top was the only clothing that Unta was wearing, and it struggled to contain her heavy breasts. Like most of the slaves here, though, she wore quite the collection of jewelry; notably golden anklets around each of her six legs, as well as a silver tiara in her hair.
What caught Hilda's attention the most, however, was the fact that Unta had her back to her, and for some reason the leithan was keeping her tail raised to the side, giving anyone behind her a clear view of her massive womanhood. Unta's lower lips sparkled with moisture, and her clit was the size of a tennis ball. Why she was showing her pussy off the way she was, Hilda could only guess, but the display was shouting one thing to her burning loins... 'Come and get it.'

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers heavily while staring at her exposed pussy, her cock throbbing under the table. "Damn it... why is she standing with her tail like that?" She mutters in discomfort, fighting the urge to just go over and take her for a ride.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just putting out the welcome mat," replied the raskvel, as she eyed Hilda's now erect cock. "Why don't you go knock, and see if she lets you in?" she asked, giving Hilda a nudge with her shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks around and whimpers. "Is that really alright to just do that here? I know this society is very sexually open but th is is some kind of party ya know?" Despite her protests she is already standing up from the table to go and "Knock" as the raskvel suggested.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just go up, tap her shoulder, and ask politely," the little woman encouraged. "Besides, it's kinda' what this get together is all about."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Biting her lower lip she nods her head and makes her way bashfully over to Unta. She approaches her from the side and gently taps her shoulder. "Hello again Unta.... How are you?" She asks with a raging erection.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta turned to regard her. "Oh, the New Texan from the diner. Hilda, right?" she asked, before her eyes made their way down to Hilda's erection. "Something on your mind, sweetheart?"