Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She can't stop the feeling of disappointment as this was the first person to step forward. There were so many cuter marks here but given Freya's tone she figured saying no wasn't actually a choice. So she nods and puts on a fake happy smile. "That would be great!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya nodded to the man, who stepped forward, his robe falling to the ground. His twin members were already hard, and respectable at seven inches apiece. Despite this, however, he did not simply ram them into Hilda, as most men in his position probably would. Instead, his hands came to rest upon her breasts, as he slowly leaned in to plant his lips upon hers. As he kissed her, his hands steadily kneaded her tits in slow, circular motions.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
While she was not too enthused about kissing this man, she was happy to see he was focusing on her breasts rather than just ramming into her pussy at the first moment he got. Her tits quickly start to leak milk due to her naturally insane production. Her cock throbbed and her pussy drools... despite her normal feelings.. .this guy was at least doing a good job.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The man pulled back from the kiss, and slid his twin cocks between Hilda's breasts. He pulled back until the heads disappeared into her cleavage, before pushing forward until they nearly touched her lips. He set into a slow, steady pace, and the smell of pre-cum soon filled her nose as he began to leak; clearly, he was enjoying himself.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She isn't really surprised. With breasts her size they are usually the first thing people notice about her. So with a smile on her face she brings her hands up and squishes her breasts tightly up around his cocks to make it even better for him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The man began bucking his hips faster as the pleasure mounted. With only a little more urging, he quickly reached his limit and proceeded to unload between Hilda's breasts. Hot, sticky cum smeared between her tits as the man pulled away, and offered a word of thanks before disappearing back into the crowd. A small towel dropped into Hilda's lap, and Freya chuckled. "You'll probably need that," she said, with a smile as she eyed Hilda's cum-covered tits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in surprise as the man finishes so quickly... such is the life of a slave it would seem. She grabs the towel and wipes her breasts as clean as she can get. "Something tells me I will need more than one towel in just a short while."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We'll see," replied Freya. "Oop, look sharp, you've got another admirer." As Freya spoke, a couple stepped forward. A well-tanned Auser man with short black hair, and a trim build, as well as a Histaran woman, who was anything but trim. The woman's curvaceous figure was draped in a cascading, green, silk dress, while the man wore little beyond a well-made, but simple loincloth. The woman spoke to Freya, who translated. "Hilda, this noblewoman would like to watch you pleasure her servant with your mouth."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I suppose it would have been too good to think she would ask me to please her and her lucious body. Very well." She sits forward and puts the towel behind her. Hilda shoots the auser man a wink before nodding politely to the plush noble woman.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The noblewoman reached down and gingerly pulled at one of the knots holding the Auser's loincloth in place. It fell to the ground, revealing that the man's cock was already out of its sheath. It hung, half-flaccid at about eight inches. Then, to Hilda's surprise, the noblewoman sat down next to her; apparently, she wanted a front row seat to the spectacle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Witht he woman seated she reaches out and cups his balls gently, tugging him forward before dragging her tongue across the tip of his cock. She teases him with light licks to his member before slowly leaning in and taking the first couple inches into her mouth. She is used to alrger memebers of course, being a new texan and all, and quickly pushes down to the base, taking his entire length down her throat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The canine cock fit snugly in Hilda's mouth, and as she sucked, the noblewoman muttered something. "She wonders if you get a lot of practice at this," Freya said, as her hands reached around to cup Hilda's enormous breasts once more.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She doesn't respond to that... mostly cause she has a dog cock in her mother... so instead she focuses on sucking off the ausar in front of her, her hands coming up to cup his balls and gently roll them around, adding just a bit more to his pleasure.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guy in front of her stiffened, apparently it had been a while. No sooner did Hilda's hands touch his sack then a stream of cum flooded into her mouth. Fortunately, she managed to avoid getting his knot caught behind her teeth, so she could pull away for breath if she needed it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Figuring this is what the lusty plush lizard wanted, she pulls out till just the first three inches are in her mouth and easily gulps down his load, taking it all into her mouth and letting the last remnants pool up. Onc ehe stops cumming she pulls off and opens wide, letting everyone see her cum filled mouth before swallowing it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The crowd giggled with delight at the display, and the woman next to Hilda muttered something to Freya, who translated. "She'd like you to do her next," said Freya, as she motioned to the woman, who had laid back and lifted one of her legs, giving Hilda a clear view of her womanhood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wipes off her mouth and nods her head with a smile. "As she says." She says softly before getting in position and gently sliding her tongue from base to tip over the womans soft sex, her hands coming up to rubs gently at her thighs as she does so.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The woman coos with pleasure as Hilda works her over, and her juices are soon flowing. As she worked, Hilda felt a slim hand slide over her own womanhood. "My, my," said Freya, "It seems you've gone and lost the toy I had you wear here. You don't mind if I let a friend of mine fill the void, do you?"

[Sorry for not posting a lot lately.]