Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She swallows nervously and gives her her best smile. "Yea, that is me. The one who made a complete and utter fool of herself." with a weak chuckle she tries not to stare at Unta's breasts. "I just uh... well.. thought I would come over and say hi? ....Oh what is the point, you obviously know why I came over here. I saw you from over at the table and your, display, and was hoping we could spend some time together."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My, someone's eager, isn't she?" said Unta, turning to face Hilda. There weren't many people that New Texans had to look up to, but the Leithans were one of them. "Now, is that the wine talking, or are you actually in the mood?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually in the mood." She mumbles with a blush on her cheeks. "I had to walk here with a rather large toy inside of me that was covered in some kind of arousing material.... and you really are my type of girl."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're not bad yourself," said Unta, her hands slowly wrapping around Hilda's waist as she stepped forward, pressing their breasts together.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a squeak as she is pulled up against Unta. Her arousal is every present in both her mind... and to anyone who looks in he direction. "So... uh... is that a yes?" She asks hopefully.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I don't know, do you think you can keep it up in front of all these people?" Unta asked, her hands sliding down to squeeze Hilda's ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and her cock gives another throb. "YU-yea... I could probably do that right now. Can't remember the last time I was this hard up."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, horn-dog, I'm all ready to go. Just head back there and slide it in," said Unta, as she lifted her tail. Hilda could already smell her pussy. Whatever had put Unta in the mood was powerful stuff to get that strong of a reaction out of someone so big.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and tosses her shame aside completely, moving around behind Unta to get a good look at her large pussy. The sight and smell make her cock throb painfully hard and without further delay she lines up her flared horse dick and thrusts it forward, sinking it into her spacious cunt!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's pussy could have fit two cocks Hilda's size, but that only lasted for a moment before she started squeezing. Suddenly, Hilda was wrapped in a velvety vice, as Unta wrapped her tail around her, holding her in place for the time being. The nearby Histarans let out oohs and squeals of delight as the show began.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda lets out a powerful shudder and an unrestrained moan of bliss as her cock finally finds some solace in Unta's giant velvety pussy. She nearly blows the moment the skilled woman starts to squeeze! Hilda barely notices the oohs and squeals from the crowd, her body and mind completely focused on Unta right now. With her hands grip tightly and she lets out a sad mewl as Unta's tail prevents her from moving. "Please... Unta... let me thrust!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's tail moved lower, wrapping around Hilda's ass, as its grip loosened. "My, somebody is needy today, isn't she?" asked Unta, as she looked over her shoulder at Hilda. "Okay, but if you blow too fast, I'm going to sit on you until you get it up again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Deal!" She says quickly before grabbing onto Unta's wide flanks and thrusting like crazy! Her balls slap against the large woman and she moans without restraint, her lust getting the better of her as she finally finds relief for her burning lust! "Finally! So good! Thank you!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta cried out at the sudden harsh fucking, her front legs giving out and falling to their knees. A Histaran man, probably her owner walked up and offered his hands to keep her from ending up face down on the grass. Instead, she wrapped her arms around his waist and started moaning into his crotch. The man simply smiled and patted her head as she did so.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda is not gentle with the giant woman. Her hands have a vice like grip on her flanks and her hips are nearly a blur as she drives her giant sensitive cock into her pussy again and again, the flared head scraping against her walls with every movement. After a few minutes of frantic rutting she gets a dirty idea and starts to prod at Unta's ass with one hand, seeing her reactions before going any further.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To Hilda's surprise, her hand slipped into Unta ass with little effort. Either through lots of practice, or some gene-moding, the Liethan's backdoor was just as welcoming as her front. If Unta cared that her ass was being played with, it was hard to tell. By this point, she had unfastened the Histaran man's pants, and was busily sucking away at one of his members.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a manic smile on her face she starts pushing her hand arm and into Unta's ass to deep fist her while plowing her giant pussy. By now, all her normal inhibitions are gone and only lusty desire remains. Hips thrusting, breasts bouncing and arm thrusting, she takes out her lust on the larger woman!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Now Unta began to moan, and her ass clenched down on Hilda's arm. Caught up as she was in the moment, Hilda didn't even notice that someone had walked up behind her, until a set of hands reached around her to help themselves to a handful of her breasts. The small, delicate hands groped their way up her teats until they reached her nipples, and gave them each a firm pull.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a mooing moan as someone starts to tease her breasts. At this point she didn't really care who it was but she still glances over her shoulder all the same to see who has decided to join in their little escapade.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking back, Hilda saw Freya's grinning face staring back at her. "My goodness, here I thought it was going to take all sorts of pushing and prodding to get you in the spirit of things," said the princess, as she continued to twist and twerk Hilda's nipples. "Silly me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"The... dildo was a cheap trick." She mutters before focusing on Unta, plowing her throbbing needy cock into the welcoming pussy while fisting her ass with the better half of her arm!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, so you wouldn't be pleasuring this woman, in front of dozens of people, if I hadn't made you wear it then?" she asked, giving Hilda's nipples one more firm tug, just as Unta let out a low, agonized moan as she came, and clamped down on Hilda's cock. A surge of feminine juices leaked out around her member, and dribbled onto the ground between Hilda's feet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Iver stimulated as she is the tug to her nipples and rush of Unta's orgasm quickly sends her into her own release, moaning loudly and long as she dumps her heavy load of honey cum into Unta's waiting pussy and womb!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's hind legs gave out, and she slumped to the ground, her pussy sliding off Hilda's cock with a low slurping sound. Mercifully, Freya released her grip on her nipples, but quickly moved her hands to the base of Hilda's dick. Speaking in Histaran, she said something to the assembled crowed, who erupted in cheers and laughter. "Seems there are quite a few others who would like to get to know you, Hilda. What do you say... Want more?" Freya asked, as she gave Hilda's shaft a squeeze.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers at the squeeze to her cock... but nods her head all the same. "Yea... yea I think I do want more. I still feel so needy... like I didn't just cum!" She says as the heat builds inside of her body once more!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's what I thought," said Freya, taking Hilda by the head of her cock, and leading her across the lawn to a large bench. "Sit here, and spread your legs" she commanded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits on the bench and spreads her legs as instructed, her cock still rock hard and throbbing with need!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya moved around behind her, and rested her hands on Hilda's shoulders before calling out something in Histaran. A crowd began to form in front of them, all eagerly eyeing Hilda as she was put on display. "Don't be rude now, Hilda. Lift your balls, so they can see your pretty flower," Freya instructed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A sense of unease grows in her gut but it is easily put down by her ever present arousal. She grabs her big heavy balls and lifts them up, showing her drooling pussy to the crowd which only make her cock throb harder!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Without waiting for encouragement, a Histaran man in brightly colored robes stepped forward, and addressed Freya, who proceeded to translate. "Hilda, this is Minosus. He would like to make love to you. What do you say?" Despite Freya's low, almost warning tone, the man before her hardly struck Hilda as intimidating. He was short for a Histaran, and probably approaching middle age; with a round face and bright eager eyes.