Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, I was worried she would hurt Tamara, or break her body or something." She blushes and looks to the side. "I was just really worried about her ok? It's the first time I have felt this close to someone since I met you."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Beatrix sat down beside Hilda, and wrapped an am around her. "Don't you worry about Tamara. Remember, there's a little bit of me in her to. If that princess did try to take things too far, I'd make sure she'd regret it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thanks Beatrix... I appreciate that." She mumbles while leaning against her and trying to calm her nerves down again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Shh, don't worry hun, we'll get through this," said Beatrix, as she slowly rocked back and forth, with Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps both arms around her long time gooey friend, letting her mind relax in her comforting company for a few quite moments. "Thanks Beatrix."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next morning, Hilda was awaken when Jennifer stopped in to clean the room. "Hilda, wake up, it's almost noon," said Jennifer, as she pulled the covers off of her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Noooooo." She whines, trying to hide her head under the pillow. "Don't wanna." She is, as she normally is, completely naked while sleeping.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A quick swat to the butt caught Hilda's attention, as Jenn spoke again. "Hurry up, you don't want to keep the princess waiting, believe me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grumbles somthing to herself, likely something very rude, before rolling out of bed and grabbing what little clothing she had. "Alright, where is the princess?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda was directed to the dining room, where she found Freya sitting at the table enjoying some leftovers from the night before. The princess' hair was out of place, and she had bags under her eyes. She looked at Hilda blearily before smiling. "Ah, there you are. Come, have a seat. There is something I want to talk to you about."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"AS you wish my lady." She says, walking over and taking a seat next to Freya. Being so polite to her was starting to leave a bad taste on her tongue... but lashing out now would ruin everything.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm afraid Eros is attending to court today, so you will be accompanying me to a little get together I'm attending this afternoon," Freya explained. "Once you've gotten something in your stomach, be a dear and go wash up, I've laid out the proper attire for you on the bed in my room."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As you say my lady." She looks to the table still laid with food. "May I partake in some of this or should I request my own from the kitchen staff?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs and simply has some of the food that is on the table right now, eating her fill before standing up. "I shall make myself ready my lady, it won't take long." She bows and heads to the bathroom for a quick wash and then makes her way to Freya's room to find her outfit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya smiled as Hilda went to wash up. Once she reached the bedroom, Hilda realized why. On the bed were only two items. One was a red, leather collar attached to a thin, silver chain leash. The other item was even more scandalous; an enormous golden dildo in the shape of a cylinder studded with tiny bumps, and affixed to the inside of a pair of red leather hot pants. The sex toy was easily sixteen inches long, and as wide as a soda can from base to tip. Further, the pants were far to small to have any chance of containing Hilda's cock or balls; they would easily spill over the low-cut front of the garment.
Looking closer at the golden toy, Hilda noticed a bright sheen on it's surface, as if it had been freshly polished or lubed, before being set out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why did I expect any thing different?" She thinks to herself while sighing heavily. Not wanting to anger the eternally horny princess, she puts on the collar first before grabbing the hot pants. She stares at the increadibly lewd things for a moment before slowly sliding them on, and by proxy, sliding the dildo inside of herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The collar was tight around her neck, and no sooner was the golden sex toy securely in place, then a powerful warmth began spreading through Hilda's loins. Indeed, the thing had been greased with some form of aphrodisiac or another. The heat spread through her womanhood, and into her manhood, and she soon found herself growing to half erection.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders as the heat spreads through her body, and glares at her cock as it grows to half mast. "Of course it is... why wouldn't it be?" She curses to herself, thinking of several very rude things involving the princess before making herself as ready as she can.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Back out in the dinning room, Freya smiled as Hilda walked in. "Oh my, you do look good in that," she purred. "I do hope the fit is correct."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, it all fits just fine my lady. You have such unique tastes in clothing. Might I ask where we will be going with me dressed like this?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, we'll be attending a little get together that a friend of mine is having," replied Freya, as she walked over, and took the end of the leash. "We had best get going, we've quite a walk ahead of us," she said, giving the leash a light tug. With that, she began heading out of the castle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She mentally curses at the snide princess, imagining her sweet revenge on this woman at some point... if all else fails, in a year or so... but walks along with her all the same. "I am guessing this is not the drinks and snacks kind of get together."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Of course there will be food and beverage, one cannot mingle without them," replied the princess. "Why, did you have something else on your mind?" she asked, as they headed out the front entrance, and into the daylight. Most of the noble pavilions were fairly close to the royal palace. However, there was still a fair bit of walking to get from one to another. As she strutted through the streets, practically naked, her breasts and manhood on full display, the people around them didn't just glance, but openly stared as she walked by. Even if she tried to ignore it, Hilda could hear the words slut, and exhibitionist being thrown around her in hushed tones. Worst of all, the more she walked, the more whatever was covering the dildo inside her worked its way into her system, and the heat between her legs only grew.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It has been getting harder and harder to contain her anger these days. Where at first such words embarrassed and humilated her, these days it just makes her want to deck them across the face. This is OBVIOUSLY not her choice of attire, yet she shoulders the blame for it any way. Making it worse was the forced arousal from whatever was coating this fucking toy inside of her so no matter how angry she felt, the lust simply grew to mask it. "No your majesty, no ideas what so ever." She says through grit teeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, maybe we can think something up," said Freya, cheerfully, as they arrived at their destination. A grand estate loomed before them, and a Histaran servant greeted Freya at the door in their language, before eyeing Hilda up and down with a wry smile. "It seems we ae the last ones to arrive," said Freya, as they were lead through the house, and out into a back pavilion. As the large double doors opened before her, Hilda's eyes were filled with a sight that would likely push her to full erection, if she had somehow managed to hold it back thus far.

There were dozens of Histarans here, and each one had at least one slave with them. Humans, ausars, kaithrit, raskvels, and even a leithan were all in attendance, and all were dressed to be shown off just as Hilda was. Cock-rings, thongs, nipple-clamps, and corsets were but a few of the adornments on display. The Histarans, themselves, toted their charges about with them as they mingled, and made small talk. Eventually one noticed Freya. She was a young woman, one that Hilda recognized. It was the same one that had had her way with Hilda at the public bathes, the incident that had lead to Hilda getting her piercings.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Torn between lust and anger she was in a strange head space by the time the woman came over. It was because of her that she now sports all these golden bangles on her pussy and even if they look good it wasn't her first choice of attire. But of course, what can she do? BAd mouth her? That is a quick and easy way to make things even worse for herself. So instead she just stand there, mentally scowling while keeping an expressionless look on her face as best she can.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya and the other woman chatted away, seemingly forgetting all about Hilda. As she stood there, a cough from her side caught her attention. "Pardon me, but you look a little lost. This your first time at one of these shindigs?" The voice belonged to a deep blue raskvel woman, with bright red plumage, and a number of piercings at the tips of her long floppy ears. She looked a little older than Hilda, with the oversized hips common to her species, as well as some heavy b-cup breasts, all of which was on full display as she strutted about completely naked. The only adornment she had on was a plethora of golden jewelry. Anklets, bracelets, necklaces, rings; she was decked out in a small fortune in gold. She stood with her hands on her massive hips, looking up at Hilda expectantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, this is my first time at such an event. I take it you are quite used to such things given your posture?" She asks gently enough, turning to face the smaller woman. "That is an impressive amount of gold on your person, your holder must like and trust you very much to so freely adorn you so much."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Being owned by a jeweler has some advantages," she replied. "I get to show off the merchandise at get togethers. And, getting to wear a lot of jewelry isn't bad either," she said, with a smirk. "So, got your eye on anybody for the main event?"