Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Another loud mooing moan escapes her mouth as she starts to thrust faster and harder, her lust soon taking over as Tamara works over her breasts so perfectly. Her cock drools pre cu, with every forward thrust and her balls slap lewdly against her round rump!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come on, Hilda, give me some honey," Tamara demanded, as she took both Hilda's nipples in hand and gave them a mighty tug, while clamping down on her cock as hard as she could.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fff... ok... if you want!" She leans down and presses her lips to Tamara's and starts rutting her fast and hard, grinding her cock about inside of her tight pussy for a few minutes before letting herself go, blasting her thick honey cum deep inside of Tamara as she shudders and moans in bliss.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's legs wrapped around Hilda's hips, as best they could, as her own orgasm hit. A flashflood of honey and feminine juices surged out of Tamara's pussy and down Hilda's legs, as the smaller woman's womb was filled near instantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps cumming for nearly a minute, stuffing Tamara full of her honey cum over and over again, giving her every last drop she can muster.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's belly began to expand slightly, as the puddle between Hilda's feet grew. By the time it was over, the small auser was still clinging to Hilda; supported by her legs, and Hilda's half-flaccid cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda wraps her arms around Tamara and pulsl her up into her breasts, hugging her tiny lover and making sure she doesn't just fall to the ground if her legs gave out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So did I. Sex feels way more intense with you compared to anyone else." She mumbles, rubbing Tamara's back lovingly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I can't wait to get off this planet, so we can do this more often," said Tamara, as she got down, doing her best to avoid stepping in the lake of honey that Hilda had made. "But, for now, I should probably get back to Freya. And, you should probably grab a bath," she said, looking at Hilda's honey-glazed legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... probably. And I am with you... I don't want to wait years on years just to have alone time with you that doesn't involve sneaking."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, I'll see you around then." Tamara hopped up and planted a kiss on Hilda's lips, before heading back to the castle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She watches her go, eyes lingering on her round butt before making her way back as well, heading for the baths yet again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Bathing and dinner would have to be done fairly quickly. The sun was beginning to set, and if Hilda didn't hurry, she might just be late for her little play date with Eros latest guest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Stuffing the last of her food into her mouth she eats on the move, hustling to the designated room that the prince asked her to wait in. "Crap crap crap crap crap! I lost track of time!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite her tardiness, Hilda still managed to make it to her room before her guest. It seemed that Eros was taking his time entertaining his visitor, so Hilda still had time to pick out something to wear.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right. So he obviously wants something sexual to go down... so I might as well wear something enticing." She goes over to her wardrobe and looks around for something skimpy and alluring, or if that fails, just straight up sexy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Aside from her regular clothing, Eros had stocked her closet with plenty of revealing outfits to choose from, as well as a few that might have come from Freya. Before she could make up her mind, however, a slight rapping at her door caught her attention. "Pardon me, is this... Hilda's room?" came a low masculine voice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eeep!" She squeaks, grabbing the first outfit she can reach and throwing it on. "Yes it is, do come in!" She calls out sweetly, trying to get into the sub-servant mind set again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The outfit she grabbed was a simple black bikini that was clearly not sized for someone of her bust or girth. The top squeezed her breasts together so tight that she was sure if she breathed too hard it would simply pop off. Meanwhile the bottom had no room for her manhood, and her cock and balls spilled plainly over the top of it for all to see. The doorknob began to turn, and she realized that she had only seconds to get into a pose that didn't look like a deer caught in the headlights.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She notices just how stupid her choice of outfit was and tries to go for something with a least a hint of modesty. So she sits down on the edge of the bed, pushes her knees together and rests her hands on her lap with a smileon her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The door opened, and Hilda was surprised to see not a Histaren. but a human man walk in. He was of middling years, with short black hair, and a short trimmed beard. Even more surprising, he wore a UGC captain's uniform. He looked at her, sighed, and said "Hello there. You must be Hilda?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uh.... I mean... yea." To say she was surprised was an understatement. "I was... not expecting a human to come through that door... let alone someone from the UGC. Guessing you have much the same story as myself?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No," he replied, slowly. "I'm hear representing the Confederacy. Histara has petitioned for entry into the UGC," he explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda has to take a moment to reboot her brain after hearing that. "They what?!" She squeaks out, all manner of submissive slave gone. "They are a bunch of freaking slavers! Sure there are some nice folk around here but you will find a good number of people,my self included, here against our bloody will! How did they think they could get into the UGC with this kind of crap just sitting around?!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"By agreeing to negotiate," replied the man, calmly. "The Histaran leader, Eros, is forcing his councilmen to hear out delegates from the UGC. He knows that his people are not technologically advanced enough to protect themselves from any real effort to take advantage of them by an extraterrestrial force, and as soon as we convince the rest of them of that, they will hopefully be willing to comply with standard Confederation laws, in order to be brought into the thirtieth century."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So... what? They agree to play nice and all of this just goes under wraps? All is forgiven? Sorry for being a bitch here but that seems really freaking unfair to people like me currently living under their heel. Sure they have been very kind to me so far but I have still had to put up with a fair amount of shit in my time here!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I am sorry, miss, but weather or not they can be punished for things they did before joining the confederacy is not for me to decide," he explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Load of shit." She mumbles, getting up and going to find something modest to wear. "If that is the way the UGC is going to work then what the hell trust can you put in them to actually bring about justice? 'Oh sorry, I know he kidnapped and raped your daughter for an entire year but he said he was really sorry so we are just going to let him go with a warning.' Bah!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda found a simple nightgown in the closet, that was actually long enough to cover her manhood. "Nobody said it was a perfect system," the man replied.