Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers lightly, her cock already at half mast. "An item? No, we are partners, good friends, but romance isn't really a thing Beatrix knows of. To her, a relationship just limits how much cum she can get."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, with the way you cum, I'm surprised she's not the size of a planet by now," said Tamara, as she took hold of Hilda's shaft and began jerking. "Now, will you stop holding back, and let Mr. Horsy out to play?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually because my cum is mostly honey she can't actually-" She cuts herself off with a moan as Tamara starts jerking her off in honest, her cock quickly reaching full mast and lifting her skirt up. "Oooh, ok,"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"There he is. Come on, let's find a nice quiet spot," she said, taking hold of Hilda's cock just below the flare, and giving it a tug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and follows along with Tamara. "Geeze, you sure are eager and in control today." She says with a happy smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You spend enough time with Freya, and you start to miss being on top now and then," replied Tamara, as she lead Hilda through the gardens by he cock. The two of them ducked off the beaten paths, and into a small clearing behind what looked like roses, before Tamara finally released her grip. "Ah, this is much better. Now, where were we?" she asked, as she turned and knelt before Hilda, her pert breasts sliding down either side of Hilda's massive shaft, as her hands reached underneath to fondle two of her four, ever churning, balls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She follows along dutifully before watching her lover drop down to start handling her balls while her cock rests in the valley between her breasts. "Ooooh! Well if you want to be on top, I am game for that." She says with a smile, cock throbbing and balls loving the feeling of her soft expert hands. "I should have figured Freya wouldn't have given you a chance."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's hands continued to caress and stroke Hilda's balls, before traveling past them to gently pluck at the golden rings piercing her lower lips. Meanwhile, her hot breath puffed upon the head of her cock, and her tongue slipped out to just barely graze the rim of Hilda's flare.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Even such lgiht contact is enough to send shivers up her spine, her pussy moistening as the rings are toyed with and her cock throbbing, already starting tod rool pre cum at her lovers touch.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Geez, how can you be so big, and so sensitive?" asked Tamara, as she let her tongue out to start lapping up the honey.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Best of both worlds right? Better than being indifferent." she says with a smirk as she watches Tamara lick at her flared tip. "That and you draw out the best in me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's good to know. From what I hear, you've been taking quite a lot lately," she said, as she got up, and walked over to the stone wall of the garden. Placing her hands on it, she leaned forward, thrusting her ass out to Hilda. "Let's see if you remember how to give," she said, as she looked over her shoulder, and raised her tail.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She watches her wonderfully offered ass for a moment before stepping forward with a grin on her face. "I am pretty sure I know what to do." She grabs her plump rump and spreads her cheeks open before getting to her knees and dragging her tongue up and down Tamara's pussy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara quivered as she was eaten out. Her legs shook, and a soft mewl escaped her mouth. "Oh, a gentleman, eh?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Feeling generous for you my dear." She pushes forward, sinking her tongue into Tamara's pussy and swirling it around as her hands move up to rub her thighs and ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, don't stop. I've been feeling a little aaAAHHH!" Tamara suddenly squealed, as she came. "A little sensitive lately."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow! No kidding!" She lubes up two fingers and gently pushes them into Tamara's ass before diving back into her pussy with her tongue!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine. I was just trying to make it special." She gets up with a smirk on her face and rubs the flared head of her cock against Tamara's wet pussy. "Ready or not... here I come." She coos before pushing forward, sinking her cock into her lover inch at a time!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara squealed even louder, as she raised up on her tip-toes. "God, I almost forgot how big you are," she cried.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Bigger than the princess?" She teases as she finally bottoms out inside of Tamara, making her belly buldge with she sheer size of her cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Both her little pricks put together aren't even half what you are," Tamara strained to reply, as she was stretched tight around Hilda's massive shlong. Her pussy squeezed down on Hilda like a vice, and once again Hilda was surprised that the little auser could even manage to take all of her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooh fuck! Tamara! You tookmy entire dick this time!" She cheers happily, holding her lover firmly by the hips as she slowly drags her dick back and forth inside of her, taking care not to hurt Tamara.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I've gotten plenty of practice since the last time we did it like this," she replied, through grit teeth. "Gad damn, it still almost wasn't enough."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans over Tamara's back and start to gently grope her breasts while tugging on her nipples. "just tell me if you need to stop." She whispers, hips slowly moving back and forth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's soft breasts fit perfectly in Hilda's hands, and her pussy continued to squeeze her shaft rhythmically, with each thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hearing no complaints she slowly starts to build her pace, now going at a smooth and steady rhythm of dragging her hips back and forth, back and forth, the flare of her cock scraping against Tamara's wet soft walls and making her shiver with bliss. Her hands gently palm and squeeze Tamara's breasts, stopping now and again to pinch and tug on her nipples. While the pleasure was great, Hilda was mostly trying to get drunk on the sensations of her lover.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, hey, hold on a second," said Tamara. As Hilda paused, the smaller woman lifted her leg high, and managed to turn around while still impaled on Hilda's shaft. Once they were face to face, Tamara's hands shot out, and practically buried themselves in Hilda's breasts as she squeezed and kneaded the massive mammaries. "You didn't think I'd go a whole session without playing with these, did you?" she asked, as her tongue darted out to lick the tip of Hilda's right nipple.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out her signature mooing moan as her breasts are played with and before long her milk starts to leak out of both nipples at once! She slowly starts thrusting again, hands kneading Tamara's chest like she was expecting them to grow bigger. "I would be horribly disappointed if you...mmm... didn't play with them!" Her eyes remain locked on Tamara's cute face, enraptured by the looks of her tiny lover and loving every second of it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's lips clamped down on Hilda's left nipple, taking long draws of milk, while her hand squeezed and tugged at the other breast, spraying hot milk onto the wall behind her.