Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooooh!" She suddenly gasps out loud, her pussy tightening up as her cock receives attention as well. "My prince.... it all feels so good!" she praises him, wiggling her butt back and forth as he thrusts into her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I thought you'd like that," he said, as he lifted himself out of her cleavage. "Now cum for your prince," he demanded. Eros suddenly lunged forward, his mouth closing on one of Hilda's nipples, while his hand tugged on the other.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her breasts happily give up their sweet bounty and with Eros giving her so much attention it only takes two minutes more for her to reach climax! Her pussy gushes over his invading members and her cock soaks both of them im honey cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At the same time, Hilda felt Eros explode inside her once more, as his twin cocks fired off one after the other. He came hard, and when he pulled out, a small river of cum came flowing out after him. He lay on top of her for a while, as his members finally began to recede back into their sheath. "I hope you'll be as good to our guest tonight, Hilda," he panted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Tonight? I... I will do my best prince Eros... though I should probably clean up first."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, we probably should," he agreed, as he climbed off her. After a long soak in the tub, Hilda found herself with a couple of hours before she had to retire to the guest room, where she would be entertaining tonight's visitor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Figuring she has the time for it, she wanders off to find Tamara for a little chat... she couldn't think of anything else to do at the moment given she just has to play the waiting game right now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Figuring the best way to find Tamara was to find Freya, Hilda headed for the Princess' room. Before she even reached the doorknob, though, she was greeted by the sound of ecstatic gasps, and strained grunts, of multiple people. This, coupled with the sound of moving furniture, made it sound like some sort of orgy was going on in there.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs heavily, not really wanting to deal with this she just heads back to her room.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she turned to head to the room she would be using that night, the sound of the main entryway opening caught her attention. "Hilda?" asked the familiar voice of Tamara. Turning, she saw her lover standing in the entry way holding several water jugs in one hand, and a length of rope in the other. What really drew her eyes, however, was what her friend was wearing.
Gone was the simple pull-over dress that most slaves wore. Replaced, instead, by a tight black corset and black leather leggings, along with matching shoulder gloves. As Hilda's eyes drifted to her friends loins, she found them contained in a tight pair of black booty-shorts, with a long golden phallus protruding from the crotch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A variety of motions run through her body as she looks at her tiny lover. She smiles, then looks confused, then... aroused? "I'm... I'm sorry Tamara, confusing is winning out. What in the stars are you wearing!?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, this?" she asked, looking down at the fetish suit. "It was Steph's idea. It's so I can help with Freya's training," she explained. "Pff, turns out, her training is just her getting banged by about ten guys a day for the next week," she said, rolling her eyes, as she walked over. "How about you, why are you walking around naked... this time?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I just took a bath and have some time to kill so I figured I would come and see you... forgot you would be rather busy till the festival though. As for why I am still naked... well.. the prince wants me to service his friend while he watches tonight."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Actually, that's tomorrow. Tonight, you're just entertaining a royal visitor.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... wait, that was for tomorrow, It hink tonight I just have to intertain some othe royal visitor or something. Honestly I was kind of toning it all out after a while... it was all much of the same to these horny lizards." She says softly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you want to, it has been a while since we had a little us time," she said, as her tail began wagging.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea but... do you have the time for it right now? Won't Freya get mad?" She asks... though she really wants to spend some time with her little lover.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Freya is to busy getting ponded by every servant in the palace to notice that I'm gone," said Tamara. "It was actually Steph who sent me out to get water for everyone," she explained, holding up the jugs in her hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, we could really go anywhere. Bath houses... the garden... or just walk around for a bit."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I don't think we've done it in the garden yet," she said, coyly, as she cast Hilda a knowing look.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Shall we strut around as is, or grab some clothes first?" she asked, looking at her current attire.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Heading back to her room, Hilda found her usual ensemble of light, flowing outfits was still in her closet; as well as a few sets of 'underwear' curtesy of Freya.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and puts on the 'Underwear' along with a navy blue dress that actually reached her knees for once. "Want to find something in here that will fit you love?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Said underwear was a set of crotchless leather panties. As she dressed, Tamara looked through the closet and pulled out a dress. Holding it up to her, it was plain to see that any of Hilda's clothes would hang off of her like a blanket. "I think you might be underestimating the difference in our figures," she said. "Although..." letting the word hang in the air, Tamara reached down and grabbed the golden dildo between her legs and began to pull. Inch after inch slid out of her, as the other half of the thing slowly came free. "Whew, thank god, that's been in there for hours," she sighed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow... and you were able to keep a straight face with that thing inside you?" she asks while fussing with the panties. "Why does everything have to be crotchless?"