Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
So embaressed she doesn't even realize her cock is free. "But.. I... aren't you ashamed of me? I am some beast loving slut! Surely a prince would not want such a slave..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"On the contrary, I find it quite exciting," said Eros, as he slowly eased his cocks out of Hilda. Glancing back, she could see that he was only half-flaccid, and could probably be coaxed into another round with little effort. "There's something enticing about such a depraved act. You must let me watch sometime." He stepped back, and put his hands on his hips. His twin members were still coated in his own cum. "For now though, would you mind cleaning me off?" he asked, looking at Hilda and ten to his dicks and back again. "Without your hands," he added quickly.
Something was definitely off here; Eros was acting much more dominating, and perverse than usual.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I wouldn't mind at all my prince... thank you for understanding." She scoots over to him on her knees and starts licking his cocks clean of cum. "But.. are you feeling alright? You are acting a bit... off."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda drew her tongue across Eros cocks, they did indeed become hard once again. Not just hard, but throbbing as if ready to burst again at any second. "Perhaps it has something to do with that drink that Freya gave me. It was recovered from another captured ship, what was it called? Breeder's Bliss, I think," explained Eros. "You may use your breasts now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes slowly widen as shelooks up at him. "Oh... Oh no." She wraps her tits around his cocks all the same. "My prince... That drink puts you into rut!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, is that what this feeling is?" asked Eros, as he brought his hand down on the back of her head, and pushed the tip of one of his dicks into her mouth. "It certainly is invigorating." As he began thrusting his hips in time with Hilda's motions, Eros leaned back with a look of pure contentment on his face. "Perhaps you should try some? I wonder just what effect it would have on someone with both sets?" he asked, as Hilda suddenly felt his tail slither between her legs; parting her lower lips, and stroking her hefty balls at the same time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With his cock back in her mouth all she can do is moan at his question and shudder as his tail teases both her pussy and balls. That aside she starts to suck him again, swirling her tongue around his length.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros' cocks throbbed between her breasts, a steady trickle of precum flowed into Hilda's mouth, and Eros' tail once more wrapped around her cock in a vice-like grip. For a while, it looked lick Hilda was going to get a mouthful of the prince's seed, but all at once Eros slowed the pace of there coitus, and looked down at her with those big inquisitive eyes of his. "Hilda, do you enjoy doing this with me?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The sudden sincere question catches her off guard and she slowly pulls her mouth off his cock. "Of course I do my prince... isn't this why you keep me around to begin with? Why the sudden hesitation?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, I was just wondering if there was anything different you'd like to try?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Different my Prince? I am not sure ot is my place to choose but... I would relish the chance to use your butt again."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh? Well, yes, we can do that if you want." Hilda had to wonder just how a boy with such a poor poker face managed to survive as a politician. The disappointment was obvious in both his face and voice; he had clearly been hoping for her to say something else.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs mentally but smiles at the prince. "Or... did you perhaps have something new in mind my prince? I am rather flexible as you know."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros perked up immediately. "Well, I was wondering if you'd be averse to pleasuring someone else, while I enjoyed the spectacle?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in very obvious surprise. "You... You want me to please someone else while you watch?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I didn't realize you had such interests my prince. If that would make you happy I suppose I could do that. Who do you want me to please though?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Her name is Dimetra, and she's a merchant with some clout at city council meetings," explained Eros. "You see, she was hoping to purchase you when you went on auction, and has been a little surly towards me ever since I out bid her."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... oh my. Well if that is what you want my prince, I am more than willing to please her to please you!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros smiled at Hilda's apparent enthusiasm. "Wonderful, we'll head over to her establishment tomorrow. Now... would you mind?" he glanced down at his throbbing manhoods, then back at her with expectant eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not at all my prince... should I continue with my mouth or do you want something else?" She asks before licking at him agian regardless.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I have already been in your ass today," he began. "I'd hate for your pussy to feel left out." He smiled down at her, his dick twitching with each lick of her soft tongue.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course my prince." She get ons her hands and knees, wiggling her hips at him. "I bet you can get both inside!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A soft swat on her ass caught Hilda's attention. "Roll over for me, Hilda, I want to look at your face, not the back of your head," said Eros.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps before laughing softly and laying on her back, legs spread and arms open. "Then embrace me like this my prince."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros took his place between her legs, and slowly slid his manhood beneath her balls, until both heads met her lower lips. With a slow, but firm, push, he leaned forward and let his cocks slide into her until he was completely hilted. His entrance was quite easy, given Hilda's recent partners, but he still let out a low moan of pleasure as he fell forward on top of her, his head falling directly between her breasts. The young man looked up to her with a flushed face, and half-lidded eyes, as he began slowly grinding his manhood inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles down at him and wraps her hands around his back, squeezing her pussy down on his twin members and cooing softly as he starts to move. "I like this much better my prince... so handsome."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros' cocks went rock-hard at the words of encouragement, and he wrapped his arms around Hilda's massive breasts; his hands coming to rest on her nipples, which her gently squeezed between his fingers. At the same time, his hips began to speed up, pistoning his rods inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a happy moan, pushing back against her prince while trying to push her chest more into his hands. Her sweet honey milk leaks out easily from his simple teasing. "Mmmm! feels so good Eros!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros continued to massage her nipples, taking the large teats in his hands, and poking the ends with his fingers. Meanwhile, his tail snaked between them, and once more seized her cock in it's tight embrace, squeezing down on it harder than any pussy could ever hope to.