Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wobbles slightly as the lizard moves. "Oooh geeze, we are actually moving! This is... Certainly new."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Calm down, you're doing fine," said Eros. "It'll feel strange for a while, but soon your body will find it's balance."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think i am clumsy by default. Sorry my prince... Not much confidence is all."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Nonsense, you carry yourself well," he assured her. "Especially for someone with such a high center of gravity," he said, with a smirk, as he lifted his arms slightly; giving Hilda's breasts a slight squeeze before returning them to their spot around her waist.
That tore it, Eros was definitely acting friskier than usual.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if memory serves, the last time that happened.... you did it," he said, playfully. "How about you?" he asked, casually.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Earlier today. My prince that was so long ago! Surely you must be feeling needy!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe," said Eros, coyly. "But, earlier today? Who was the lucky man?" he asked, eager to hear of Hilda's sexual exploits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes lightly. "One of the stable hands. Very handsome young man with an... Anal focus."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I hope you had fun, but I must ask; how did he compare to your prince?" asked Eros. He leaned into her more closely, and pressed his pelvis against her backside, and Hilda could feel, even through both their clothes, that Eros was growing erect.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes but smiles. "Compared to you he was nothing my prince, i mean that honestly. He may have been a virgin cause he was sloppy at best. I would take you any day."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're not just saying that to stroke my ego, are you," he asked, though Hilda could feel his manhoods continue to lengthen. At this rate, it wouldn't be long before he was basically humping her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No my prince. You are far more versed in sex... and you were kind enough to let me give rather than just having me take" She says as her face heats up and she rinds back against him.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, few people have penetrated the royal backside," Eros relented. "I hope you appreciate the status as one of those few." Suddenly, Eros was quiet of a long moment, before speaking. "Hmm, Hilda, do you take pleasure in anal stimulation?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I do... I hope this doesnt sound too whorish but I find pleasure in almost a ything these days."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros reached forward and took the reins, bringing the reptile to a stop. "Would you mind leaning forward for your prince?" His voice was as smoldering as someone his age could manage, and it was clear what was on his mind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a smileson her face she leans forward in the saddle which leaves her back side exposed. "Of course my prince."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros wasted no time. Hilda felt her skirt lifted, and two very hard somethings make contact with her cheeks. Eros cocks were as oversized for him as ever, and the twin eleven inch rods were hot against Hilda's ass. "Take a deep breath," he said, as he pushed the first one into her anus. It slid in with ease, unsurprising given Hilda's activities earlier that day. With his cock snugly filling her ass, he let his other member rest against the small of her back, as he pulled her back into a sitting position. It was a little awkward at first, but they managed to get back into their original position, with Eros' arms wrapped around Hilda's waist. "Comfortable?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a shuddering moan and nods her head. "Yes... Very comfortable my prince."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good, now hold on." Eros gave the mount a quick kick with his feet, and the big reptile was soon circling the pen at a brisk trot. Hilda found herself bouncing up and down on Eros cock, as the creature trotted along.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a light moan and a shudder of pleasure as the simple act of moving had her riding in more than one way! "Ooooh! My prince... mmm... it's wonderful!" She says cheerfully, squeezing his cock tightly with her ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm glad you like it, but this is just the beginning," said Eros, as he kicked the lizard again. The creature sped up, cantering around the pen at a brisk pace, and Hilda was suddenly bouncing like mad on Eros cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen like dinner plates and she claps a hand over her mouth to silence her moan. "So... Wild.... So... Hard!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry, not going to last long like this," Eros strained to say, as his dick was buried, over and over, in Hilda's ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Its... Its fine... I wont... Last much longer either! Please... Please cum inside!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros grabbed the reins, and pulled. The lizard reared up with a cry of excitement, and Hilda slid back even further into Eros. With his manhood buried to the hilt, he let out a grunt, and Hilda could feel the warmth inside her as seven long blasts of cum were deposited in her backside. Meanwhile, an equal number splattered onto her lower back, as the shaft between her back cheeks released at the same time. By the time the mount lowered itself, Eros was leaning back on it's haunches, with just the tip of his dick still stuck inside Hilda, the back of her dress was plastered to her back, and the lizard was standing still once more.