Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea. I was fired the next morning. Apoarently that was his best breeder and i wasted his seed."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I was housesitting for one of my dad's friends. He had a great dane that he wanted me to exercise each day. I was just a curious schoolgirl back then, and it eventually got the better of me. The poor man almost had a heart attach when he came home, and found his dog knotted inside me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Let's just say it got me into ausers," she replied. "Oh look, we're here," Steph exclaimed as they reached the front entrance of the ziggurat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Wanting to avoid bumping into Freya before they were presentable, Hilda lead Steph to one of the servant's bathing rooms on the lower level. The two were in luck; only a couple of Histaran servants were present, and they paid the two of them no mind. The warm, soapy water of the large pool allowed Hilda to get the smell of animal off of her, and got Steph back to looking half-way decent.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cleans her self off as best as she can... which is pretty good given that the bath is fully equipped for cleaning. She then helps Steph clean up as well. "Just remember, she may be relaxed but she is still the princess, so keep the snark in check."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Before Steph could respond, the door of the baths opened and Jennifer walked in. She scanned the room until her eyes fell on the two of them. "There you are!" she exclaimed. "Where have you been? The princess is growing impatient."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, hurry up. Lord Eros has been inquiring about you to," said Jenny, as she moved to hand the two of them towels. "I hope you're up to it. He said something about having a special night planned for you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... Dear." She dries herself off quickly. "Come on Steph, lets get moving."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda arrived back at the royal quarters, to find Eros and Freya lounging in there usual spots. Also as usual, Tamara was wrapped up in the princess' arms. All three looked up as Hilda entered. "Ah, finally," declared Freya. "We were beginning to think that something had happened." As she spoke, Freya sat up, removing her hand from inside Tamara's shirt. "So, is this the famous Steph Irson?"

"I believe it is," answered Eros, with a smile. "My, she's quite the exotic one, isn't she?" he asked no one in particular.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Forgive the delay my lady, i had to help out another citizen with her troubles before i reached Steph."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya cocked an eyebrow at Hilda's words. "Really? How altruistic of you," she said, with a grin. "Now then, Steph, we have much to discus. But, first, we need to find something appropriate for you to wear. Come along, Tamara, lets go pick out something a little more respectable for her." With that, Freya and Tamara headed to the princess's quarters, with Steph in tow. Tamara sparing Hilda a longing glance as they left.

Once they were alone, Eros perked up and gestured for Hilda to join him in his chair.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks over to the prince and sits down with a smile. "Forgive the delay my prince."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Think nothing of it. I was just trying to decide what to do with my day." Sitting next to the young man, Hilda could tell just how much of a height difference there was between them. Eros' head was about level with her breasts, and she realized that he wasn't looking her in the eye, but rather staring at her bust. It was a little unlike him, Eros rarely showed the type of overt sexual behavior one might expect from a boy his age. Then Hilda realized that it had been a while since she had laid with him, and he might be getting a little eager. "I've actually got the day free, what do you feel like doing?" he asked, now looking up to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Whatever you like my prince! We cpuld go for a walk, i could bathe you... Or perhaps something a bit more intimate?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Actually, I thought that we might go for a ride together," he said. "You mentioned an interest in our riding lizards." He smiled as he spoke, but it was replaced by a look of realization. "Er, you do know how to ride , yes?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm... no. I am afraid I have never been on top of one... just around them." She says awkwardly, trying to avoid saying under them instead.

Reactions: Archangel99

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Why, it's simple, really," Eros said, excitedly. "Come, let me show you the basics," he said, as he stood, before turning and offering his hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros lead her outside, and around the back of the ziggurat, to what was clearly the royal stables. It was far smaller than the public one that Hilda was familiar with by this point, housing only a few riding lizards, but everything about the place was immaculate. From the bright images painted upon the sides of the building, to the low stone fence that circled the riding area, everything was of the highest quality. This included the mounts in the stables. There were three of the creatures, all were majestic specimens; well trained, and well cared for.
As Eros showed her around, Hilda found it odd that the crown prince was walking around outside his palace with no guards. Granted they were still in side the walls of the royal complex, but still... Movement above them caught Hilda's eye, and she turned to see they were not alone. Perched atop the lowest step of the ziggurat were three guards, all armed with notched bows. They watched their prince, or more accurately her, like hawks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She swallows nervously at the sight of them. "Everything here is wonderful my prince. So grand and immaculate. Do tou ride often?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whenever I have the opportunity," he replied casually, as he brought one of the big lizards out into the yard. He quickly mounted the beast, but shimmied back onto it's hindquarters, instead of making himself comfortable in the saddle. Turning to Hilda, he smiled, and patted the seat in front of him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in shock. ""Ate you sure my prince? Such a regal steed and i am just a slave..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, I am a prince," he replied. "Surely, you do not expect me to teach you while atop some common draft animal, do you?" Eros' smile turned wry.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No my prince! Not at all. I was just caught off guard." She approach the regal mount xandclimbsinto the saddle.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once Hilda was in place, she felt Eros' body press against her back as he leaned forward, and wrapped his arms around her, just below her breasts. "Now, the first part is easy. Just take the reins and give them a little flick. He'll start moving forward."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cant help but blush a bit at the feeling of him against her nack. All the same she grabs the reigns and gives them a soft flick.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The lizard responded appropriately, and in no time Hilda was guiding it around at a slow walk.