Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The feeling of getting stuffed sends herover the edge, blasting her masdive load all over the saddle as her ass squeezes down tightly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whew, that was well overdue," said Eros, as he climbed off the saddle, and readjusted his pants. "What do you say, we get cleaned up?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... I think that would be best." She wiggles off the soaked saddle with an ashamed blush on her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros lead Hilda through the ziggurat with a smile on his face. Hilda's disheveled appearance, coupled with the fact that she had drying cum all over her back, earned her more than a couple of snickers, and murmurs as she walked. When they finally arrived at the royal chambers, they were greeted by the sounds of ecstasy emanating from Freya's room. Clearly the princess was hard at work preparing for her night at the festival.
Eros walked into the bathroom, and stood before the tub, which was already filled with steaming water. He then held out his arms; waiting for Hilda to undress him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gently begins to disrobe the prince, removing his regal attire piece by piece.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda knelt before the prince, and unfastened his pants, she was taken aback as two, fully erect, cocks sprang up to greet her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps but quickly recovers herself. "I see you are still eager to go. Wouldypu like to use me again my prince?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course!" She scoots up to him and grabs both cocks, playfully licking the tips before sliding the one that wasnt in her ass into her mouth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"How barbaric," Eros groaned, as he tensed at her touch. Clearly he was still sensitive from earlier.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her broad tongue wrap around his member as she pushes him down into her throat, his other cock pushed down and into her cleavage as she bobs up and down his length.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros groaned louder as his cocks disappeared into Hilda's mouth and tits. His hands came to rest on the back of her head as he took a seat on the edge of the tub. "Mmm, by the way, Hilda, Freya and I are expecting guests this evening, and I'd like you to tend to one of them."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head gently but focuses on the cock in her mouth, licking at it eagerly and bobbing her head up and down the entire length of it. She hums lightly to add vibrations to the mix, trying to please her prince.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It's nice to see you so eager. I'd like you to meet him in the guest room that he'll be using, after dinner," Eros explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She mentally sighs... why is it always a guy? Why can't she tend to a woman? Oh well, it hardly matters at the moment, right now she just focuses on pleasing her prince, sucking his cock while tit fucking the other.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she worked, Hilda felt Eros' hands come to rest on her shoulders and push her away. "That's enough of that," he said. Standing up, he helped her to her feet, before motioning for her to turn around, and bend over. Eros' cocks were throbbing at this point, and he was clearly eager to take her. The only question was; would he mind that she was still loosened up from her encounter at the stables earlier?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She swallows nervously but bends over all the same, offering her holes to her prince and trying to clench up as tight as possible.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A slight pat on her backside, followed by an audible 'ahem' caught Hilda's attention. Glancing back she saw Eros looking at her incredulously, and she realized the problem. She and Eros had never actually had sex while standing up, and she had forgotten the difference in their heights. As she stood, her ass came all the way up to Eros' chest, and even as well endowed as he was, the young prince would have a hard time reaching her womanhood. "Would you mind lowering yourself, a little?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snorts and laughs a little. "Oh forgive me my prince, I got a bit carried away!" She gets down onto her hands and knees, still wiggling her hips towards him. "There, this should be better."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros stepped forward, and Hilda suddenly felt herself being double penetrated as each of his cocks found a different mark. Hilda's pussy wrapped loosely around one rod, while her ass fit snugly around the other. Eros did not work slowly, instead pushing forward hard, and sinking his manhood into Hilda in one thrust. Once he was fully inserted, a firm slap came across Hilda's ass, as Eros smiled down at her. "Cheeky," he said, with a smirk, before pulling back and beginning to thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks as the slap hits home, her ass jiggling from the impact and making her tighten up around both of his cocks. "Oooh! Forgive me my prince!" She eagerly pushes her hips back to meet every thrust he gives her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As he went to work behind her, Eros began to moan with each thrust. "By the gods, Hilda, how are you able to stretch so much, and still be so tight?" he asked between breaths. Before she could answer, Hilda felt something grab her cock. Looking down she saw that Eros' tail had slipped between her legs and coiled around almost her entire length. She felt the head of her penis swell as the powerful appendage began to constrict, squeezing her member tighter than any pussy she had ever been inside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tries to answer his question but her response just becomes a long moan of bliss, cock throbbing and leaking pre cum as his tail squeezes her so wonderfully! "Oooooh my prince! That feels so good! your tail is amazing!" she pushes her hips back against him with every thrust as he plows into her holes. "I just... mmmm... have really good muscle control!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Hilda's waist. His thrusts became harder as he used the leverage to his advantage, and Hilda had to brace herself against the bathtub to avoid being pushed into it. "Hilda, I'm getting close," Eros gasped, as he hammered into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm! So am I my prince! Please, don't pull out! I want to feel you cumming inside of me!" She begs, pushing herh ips back harder to try and keep his cocks deep inside of her holes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros thrust harder, and harder, before planting his cocks as deep as he could, and letting out a shrill wail as he reached his climax. Once more, his twin members fired off in their typical fashion; one firing off just after the other. As Eros deposited his seed in each of Hilda's holes, his tail tightened even harder, until it felt like a corset around Hilda's own manhood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
her eyes cross from the pleasure, her holes squeezing down on his invading members as they fire off their heafty loads. However, thanks to his tail, she finds herself unable to find release of her own! "Noooo! My prince! Please! Let me cum!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros continued to hold onto her, his tail keeping a tight grip on her cock. "First, I'd like to ask you something," he whispered. "Is it true that you've been mating with our riding lizards?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tenses up, eyes wide and her heart nearly stopping in her chest. "I... Oh whats the point. Yes... yes I have." She says solemnly, her head hanging in shame.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? Well then, I must ask... Why didn't you just ask to use one of mine?" Eros asked, genuine curiosity in his voice, as his tail released it's hold on her cock.