Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm sorry sir... but by order of the princess I am here to pick up Steph. She desires her presence."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The big man huffed and puffed, but in the end he waved them to the door, and they were free to go.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"thank you sir, sorry sir." She says while heading for the door "Well that was easier than I thought..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, royal clout will do that," remarked Steph, as the two of them made their way back to the royal palace. If Hilda had felt ogled on her way to the stables, it was even worse now that she was carrying her naked, sex-addled, friend with her. It didn't help that Steph seemed eager for small talk as they went. "So, it seems like you and little Stanos had some fun together. I hope he behaved himself."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh? Oh yes, he was a real gentlemen about it." She says with a giggle. "Felt awesome too."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I figured, you've got his scent all over you," replied Steph. "So, what's this I hear about the princess taking a spot in the wall, this year?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She wantedme to do it... I convinced her to go but she wanted you to elp her in return."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I'm always up for a good romp, and breaking in a princess might be fun." As Steph spoke, Hilda felt something brush against her inner thigh. Looking down, she found Steph's cock-tail slowly slithering up her leg.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm... Your little buddy is in the prowl again." She mutters as they walk along.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, sorry, it kinda' has a mind of its own," Steph replied, as the slithering appendage continued to travel upward, before coiling around Hilda's own cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, it just wants to say hi," Steph assured. Her tail cock squeezed Hilda's rod for a few seconds before releasing its hold, and wrapping around her prodigious balls. Hilda felt her sack being pulled down as the tail rested its weight on her nuts.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The tail coiled around Hilda's balls tightly, giving them a good squeeze, before the tip slithered behind the heavy sack, to poke at her womanhood. A slight jingling could be heard as it jostled the many rings that pierced her labia, as the head dipped into her pussy for just a moment, only to emerge covered in cum. "Hello, looks like someone got lucky recently," Steph smirked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, a fellow animal lover, huh? When did you find out that you were into it, hmm?" As Steph spoke, the tip of her tail dipped back into Hilda's pussy, slowly stirring her entrance, and coaxing her manhood back to erection.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers and moans as her cock goes up to full size. "Few years back... Though this place really teasedcit out of me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Again she shivers as she doesnt let up. "What was what like? My first time with a beast?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Steph's tail withdrew from Hilda's pussy, and gave her balls a firm swat. "No, your breakfast. Of course your first time with a beast," she chided.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She dqueaks and glares at her. "Oi, be gentle. If you must know all i did was jerk a horse... On my fave..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come on, that's not a story. Were you curious, was it a dare, were you drunk? Help me out here." Steph paused for a moment before continuing. "I'll tell you about my first time, if you tell me about yours," she offered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright fine! I was at a farm as a hired hand and spent a lot of time around the horses. Evetually i got curious and snuck out one night to touch one. Well i got horny and ended up... Bathing in stallion cum. I think i did everything i could think.of...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I used my hands, my mouth, my tits... My pussy and my ass. I was full of horse cum and soaked in it within mi utes."