Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually... he hasn't been doing anything to me... it is all Freya who does stuff. The Prince just likes to snuggle in bed most of the time... and his sex is very basic. Hell, I even got to fuck him several times!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Figures, I got the evil twin," grumbled Tamara. "By the way, what have you been up to with Cow-Boy over there?" she whispered, motioning to Jacob, who was still bathing a short distance away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nothing really... he was given to me by the royal siblings... a slave to a slave... I mostly just use him for feeding Beatrix" She whispers right back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Are you still not planning to bring him along when we try to escape?" Tamara asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I was actually considering it... I mean... he does make a great butt slut..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"...to be honest, likely a mixture of both. I do so love being on top and he is so submissive when you put on a stern voice..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in confusion "What?" She turns around, fear crawling up her spine.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara just stared at Hilda, a disapproving scowl on her face. "Don't you realize who you're starting to sound like, Hilda?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks at Tamara before sighing and burying her face in her hand "Oh gods... I sound like her don't I? This place is getting to me Tamara..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara stood, and wrapped her arms around Hilda's shoulders, pulling her head into her chest, and holding her close. "I think this place gets to everyone who stays here too long. There have been times that I've actually found myself looking forward to Freya's games. Even now, I'm a little curious about this festival that's coming up."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rests against Tamara but nods her head "right... right...we gotta get out of here as soon as we can... before I stop wanting to leave."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two finished bathing in silence, and soon enough morning had turned into afternoon. Hilda exited the baths feeling much better after ordeal with the lizard, and Tamara seemed to have recovered her spirits as well. "So, anything else you'd like to do?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ummm, I'm not really sure what else we can do around here... we are normally stuffed up in the royal quarters so I still have not really seen this place yet."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, there are the gardens, and a public tap-house, if you want to grab something to eat," offered Tamara. "Being the personal property of the royalty does have some advantages... we can just tell them to put it on Eros' tab. Freya let me in on that little tidbit," she said, with a smirk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhh, I guess I could go for some food. Lets hit up the tap house and save the royal cooks form hassle."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The small group made their way across the villa to the local eatery. Unlike most of the buildings in the city that Hilda had seen, this place was actually constructed from wood, rather than stone, and had a distinct in-histaran feel to it. It soon became clear why. The hostess who greeted them was a kaithrit, and while she wore histaran clothing, she greeted them in galactic common. "Hello there, folks, three today?" she asked, looking the three of them over. As Hilda looked around, she noticed that most of the staff was made up of off-worlders. Humans, ausar, galotian, and even a leithan, all moved about with practiced ease, as they served and bussed tables. A closer look revealed that about half the staff were wearing slave collars.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Um, yes please, table for three." She says, feeling a tad awkward to be ordering around someone who is on the same societal level as herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The hostess lead them to a table, and presented them with menus. To Hilda's surprise, while there were no pictured on the parchment, everything on the menu was something she recognized, prepared in ways that she was used to. Steaks, fish, poultry, and more all prepared in the same way they would be in any other diner in the galaxy. 'Told you you'd like this place," said Tamara. "The owner is a former slave from off world, who started it up to cater to others like him. Turns out, the histarans like it to," she finished with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea no kidding! I'm going for the galactic burger and fries... been forever since I really just chowed down on one!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In short order, the food arrived, and it was everything Hilda could have hoped for. A sizzling meat patty on a warm bun, covered in melted cheese and vegetable slices. The server, a leithan woman with a pair of enormous breasts that strained against the shirt she wore, smiled at them. "Enjoy." As she walked away, Hilda couldn't help but notice the way the tauric woman's tail swayed left and right, letting her nethers peek out from under it. And what nethers they were. A puffy, obviously well used vulva, and most impressive, a clit the size of a baseball.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans in her seat to blatantly stare at the womans back side as she walks away, her cock hardening under the table as he licks her lips at a different kind of meal. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wow, that's one hell of a joy buzzer," added Tamara.

"Oh, do you like her?" came the voice of the hostess as she passed by. "Her shift ends in half an hour, if you would like to talk to her."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and looks at Tamara "What do you think? Should we catch her once her shift ends?" She asks with a wiggle of her brows.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You still want more after the day you've had," Tamara sighed, then let out a chuckle. "Yep you're from New Texas. Alright," she agreed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can't help it when such a lovely sight is put before me! But if you say no, then I will pass." she says with a smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, alright, let's see if we can score a date tonight," agreed Tamara. "Should we bring Jacob along?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh.... nah, I wanna share this with just you" She says with a wink "Hey Jacob, after this why don't you head back to the royal quarters alright?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob looked dejected, clearly disappointed that he was being left out, but nodded all the same. And, sure enough, half an hour later they spotted the leithan woman exit the building through a small doorway in the back; her giant hips having to shimmy through.