Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!' she screamed in her mind... she was just hoping Freya would buy it and move along... not call her out on her bullshit! Not wanting to endanger her friend, she gives Tamara and pleading look before slowly dropping her panties again and moving over to the stall. Ever so carefully she pressed her rump against the stall door so her pussy was sticking through the bars... trying to entice the lizard.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In the stall, the giant reptile stirred then sniffed the air. Turning to regard the sizable rump being pressed through its gate, the creature moved to investigate. Hilda could feel the impact of the beasts footfalls through the earthen floor, when suddenly, her pussy and balls were blasted by hot puffs of air as the lizards nose moved within an inch of her privates to get a better whiff.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She forces herself to remain perfectly still... and only hoped these creatures would not bite... those were some sensitive tools in perfect range of such a massive feral beast.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While the creature didn't bite, Hilda soon found that it did want a taste. After a few tentative sniffs, the lizard's tongue hit her genitals. A wide, flat, soft, slimy organ the size of a cutting board pressed against her quad of grapefruit sized balls, the surface seeming to caress and shape around them as it was dragged up and over, lifting them up several inches and letting them flop back into place before moving up. It then hit her pussy, and Hilda felt every inch as the rough tongue dug between her folds and tickled her most sensitive places, before moving ever upward to squeeze between her ass cheeks and give her anus the same treatment. By the time the long slow slurp was over, Hilda's entire backside was covered in warm slime. Then the lizard went back for more. Again and again it drew its tongue over her privates, in long slow laps as it enjoyed her taste.

Through it all, Freya and the others watched with mixed shock and amusement, until the princess finally spoke. "Well, congratulations, Hilda, it seems he likes you. You've gotten him out of his sheath."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The tongue made her shiver and gasp as it dragged over her balls, pussy and ass again and again. To her shame she soon had a full erection, a wet pussy and a ready ass. Her shame only grows beyond that as she starts moaning openly at the third pass over her most sensitive places.

Freya's words shocked her back to the present and she quickly looks over her shoulder to see what he lizard was packing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hanging between the reptile's legs was a long, fat, blunt-tipped penis that was just as big as her own, but a deep black in color. From the way it dangled and flopped in the air, Hilda realized, to her shock, that it was only half erect. "Well, you got him started, but it will take more than a little sniff, and lick, to get him fully ready." Freya unlatched the stall door, and opened it just wide enough for Hilda to enter. "Well, you said you wanted to see what they were really capable of. Go give him a little rub, and you'll find out," said Freya, motioning Hilda in. "And, feel free to remove your cock stocking."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She made the bed... time to lay in it. She bows to Freya and moves into the stall, removing her cock sock to leave her completely bare below the hips. She squats down by the lizard and reaches out with both hands to grab his cock, slowly pumping it up and down. She would never say it to Freya... but this was a really nice cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The lizard let out a low rumbling noise from deep within its chest, and its cock began to grow. Slowly it swelled with each thrust of Hilda's hands, until it hung almost to the floor of the stall. The cock before her was easily thirty inches long, and as thick as Hilda's arm. Suddenly she had to wonder just what it would be like to fuck Steph, if she was able to take something this big so easily. A large dollop of pre began to form at the tip of the lizard's dick before dripping to the floor. The thick, heady, sour-sweet smell of pheromones hit Hilda's nose, harder than any, non-enhanced, ones she'd ever been exposed to.

Hilda almost jumped when a pair of hands came to rest upon her shoulders. "Well... Here it is. What do you think?" Freya whispered into Hilda's ear, as she knelt to rest her chin on her shoulder, her hands sliding down to rest on Hilda's hips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and would have fallen over if not for Freya holding onto her, slowly whispering into her ear. For some reason she couldn't bring herself to let go of the mammoth cock let alone stop stroking. "I... it's huge my lady. Thicker than my arm and nearly twice as long. I... I am honestly impressed. Plus the smell... what a powerful odor... Something like this would break me..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come now, you took all of myself, and Eros, at the same time. Surely, you're not intimidated by this little thing," Hilda suddenly felt the tips of Freya's teeth nip the edge of her ear. "But, if you insist on using your hands, maybe I can help you get a little more out of this." Freya's hands wrapped around Hilda's waist until they came to her crotch, and wrapped around the base of her cock. Slowly the princess drew her hands up over Hilda's ring to the flared head and back down, before settling into a slow rhythm. Freya's soft hands pumped away for a few moments before Hilda realized something. Freya was matching with her hands anything Hilda did with hers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans a shudders "I'm sorry my lady... but neither of you are this long... it would never fit inside me." She says softly before gasping as Freya starts to mimic her hand work on her own cock. Her pumping gets a bit faster, wanting to feel the princesses hands around her length more.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya's hands sped up to match Hilda's new pace. "Are you sure? What if you had something to help you? Something to help ease the burden..." One of Freya's hands left Hilda's cock, and momentarily dipped under her balls to slip between her lower lips. Bringing the hand back up, she pressed the thumb and index finger together in front of Hilda's face, before pulling them slowly apart, letting a thin string of femcum break between them before returning the hand to Hilda's dick. "Something to really get you riled up?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps her new faster pace going steady as she pumps the beasts cock, looking over her shoulder at the princess "What... what do you mean? Something to get me riled up?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya gave Hilda a knowing smile. "We both know how you get when you're in the moment. What if we let you get started using your male endowments first, hmm. Have you mount someone, before he mounts you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She whines softly and strokes the lizard faster, her lust was already boiling and she wasn't thinking straight. "Tamara... I want to feel Tamara..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya crooked a finger at Tamara and beckoned her into the stable. Tamara swallowed hard before stepping in. "Yes, Princess?" she strained to say.

"Tamara, Hilda here would like to feel the pleasures of both a mare and a stallion at the same time. Be a dear, and bend over for her," Freya replied.

Tamara looked around at the public place they were in, before opening her mouth to protest, but thought better of it. Letting out a defeated sigh, she slowly turned around, and bent over at the waist, resting her hands and chest on the lower bars of the stall door, and raising her ass as high as she could. Glancing over her shoulder, she eyed Hilda, then the Princess. "Like this?" she asked.

"That will do fine," said Freya, as she walked over to Tamara. Pinching the hem of Tamara's skirt, Freya gently lifted it up and over her backside. She didn't pull Tamara's panties down, but merely pulled the cloth to the side, revealing Tamara's quivering sex. "Well, Hilda, your mare is ready, saddle up," said Freya, giving Tamara's right rear cheek a gentle pat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nodded and let go of the lizards massive cock, moving over to Tamara and gently laying over her back while her cock prods at her pussy. Over her back like this she is able to whisper in her ear "I'm sorry love... but if I drop this act, she will know I did something... please play along, I will make it up to you." She then slowly sinks her cock into Tamara's pussy, moaning at every inc that slides inside.

"Oooooooh yes! My mare... she feels so good!" She cries, tongue lolling out of her mouth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I don't think I'm the one who's about to be put through the ringer. Look behind you," replied Tamara, lowering her head to look between their legs.

Sparing a glance over her shoulder, Hilda saw that the riding lizard was indeed taking notice of the display. It casually padded over behind them, to get a better look, its breath once more hitting Hilda's nethers in warm puffs. Meanwhile, the histaran girls, including Freya, giggled, and chatted among themselves causing Freya to smile. "Hilda, the girls and I are taking wagers on just how much of him you'll be able to handle. If you would like to get in on the game, you could always wager a days pleasure. The highest bid has you taking twenty inches."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She eyed the lizards huge member and for a moment she forgot she was balls deep inside of Tamara. hearing the princess talk to her gets her attention and she admits... that was tempting... mostly because she can cheat as she knows how deep she is already!

"I... um... oh my goodness... ok then... uh... 24 inches is my guess" She says with a gulp, honestly nervous about that massive cock about to enter her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, my, someone's sure of herself," exclaimed Freya, before translating Hilda's bid to the other girls, some of whom must not have spoken the galactic common. Some of them looked excited, others looked shocked, and one looked disappointed; likely the one who had lowballed Hilda's abilities to handle large insertions. "Well, enough foreplay then, lets get to it shall we?" Freya stood beside Hilda, and Tamara, and gave a ululating whistle to the lizard. It perked up at the signal, and reared up onto its hind legs, its forelegs coming down on the top of the gate Tamara, and Hilda were leaning against, and its cock came down on Hilda's backside.

The mammoth penis resting on her ass was warm, almost hot, to the touch and pulsed slowly in time with the reptile's heartbeat. It began thrusting slowly, searching for an entrance; its turgid length sliding between Hilda's rear cheeks. The creature pulled back until its head slid down Hilda's ass to prod... at her anus. The lizard pushed forward once, twice, three times when... The pre coating the tip of its member caused the head to slip back up and come to rest between Hilda's cheeks once more. Any relief she might have felt was quashed, however, when the lizard lowered its cock again, and once more began prodding her backdoor; straining to force its way in without slipping.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and her eyes widen in fear at the prodding to her ass rather than her pussy. "Gah! My lady... wrong hole! It is aiming for the wrong hole!" She cries, hoping she will guide it further down. In the mean time she keeps her ass squeezed shut... though it won't last forever.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Woops, silly me," Freya chuckled. "We never did discuss which entrance he'd be using, did we?" The mischievous smile on Freya's face would have been cute in any other circumstance. But, as things stood, it meant that Hilda would have to think fast if she didn't want to get a three foot cock shoved up her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"P-please my lady... I... I have never taken anything that size up my ass... it will break me for certain. B-besides, you mentioned how I took you and the prince at once... that was obviously with my pussy... please... please don't let this happen."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The lizard pushed, harder and harder, the tip just about to breach as Hilda's anus gave way. Then a hand clasped the massive cock and drew it back, leaving Hilda's anus quivering. "Oh, alright, no need for tears," said Freya, comfortingly. "That will just have to wait until you've had a little more training. Now then-" Freya's fingers plunged into Hilda's pussy, and dug hard against her g-spot, eliciting a yelp, and fresh flow of feminine juices, which she scooped up in her hand, and slathered upon the lizard's cock. "-Take a deep breath." The lizard thrust again, guided by Freya's hand, and its head hit Hilda's pussy and forced its way in. In one fell thrust, a full foot of the raging cock buried itself within Hilda, stretching her passage as wide as Eros and Freya's combined cocks had; and it was already deeper than they had managed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries out in a mix of pleasure, shock, surprise and depravity as the lizard spreads her open like no one has ever done before! She moans and squeals, her cock throbbing inside of Tamara and her cunt squeezing on the lizards cock. There was no hiding it, her face and body showed it to the world... she was enjoying this beast more than most anything else she had experienced so far.

"Ooooh yeeeees! It feels so good!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I had a feeling you'd like it," said Freya, moving back out of the cage and joining her friends in watching Hilda get fucked. "But, he's only just getting started." On queue, the lizard began rocking its hips. Hilda was pulled back slightly by her own pussy wrapped around the massive cock inside it, as the creature pulled back and then leaned forward again; penetrating her even deeper. Back and forth t rocked, one inch going out and two inches being forced in. By the time it had worked twenty inches into her, the lizard had found its pace, as it briskly humped away at her; the head of its cock kissing her cervix with each thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her tongue hangs out of her mouth as she is railed by the massive cock, her hips trying to follow it's motions as bliss rocks through her body. the force of he lizard fucking her is making her fuck Tamara which sends even more pleasure through her body.

"yeeesssss! I dooooo! thank you my lady!" She says like a dumb bimbo, her repressed nature coming to the front as she ruts Tamara and gets rutted by the lizard.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
One of the histaran girls said something to Freya, and the lot of them giggled. "Hilda, my friend here would like to know if you'd like a cock to suck on," said Freya.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her silly smile grows across her face as she works to talk through her blissed out moaning "Oh yes my lady, please give me a big sexy cock to suck on. And, like, can you put one of those dildo's up my ass too? I want all my holes filled up nicely!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hilda? Are you okay?" asked Tamara from beneath her.

"She's fine, Tamara," answered Freya. "Just getting in touch with her inner harlot." As she spoke, Freya unfastened Jacob's belt, and pushed him forward; his already erect cock coming to rest inches from Hilda's face. She could smell the pre that slathered the tip of the pulsing manhood. "As for that needy ass of yours, I hardly think either of these little things are going to be enough to satisfy it," she said, looking at the small dildos that hung in Hilda's underwear. "But I think I know someone who can help with that." Freya took off down the hall, leaving Hilda to her own devices for a moment.