Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm fine Tamara" She says with a giggle, thrusting into her cunt a bit harder "Better than fine... I'm, like, the best right now!" She opens her mouth wide and reaches her tongue out to lick at Jacob's cock "mmm, come in here!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob stepped forward, urged on by the giggling histaran girls, and the flared head of his cock parted Hilda's lips to come to rest on her tongue. The heady taste of his manhood filled her nose and mouth in equal measure. Just as she began to suckle a him, another voice cut through the air. "Crikey, now here's a pretty sight; a new Texan cow in the throws of courtship." Hilda looked the her side as best she could, and saw Freya standing there with non other than Steph Irson herself.

"Yes, and the poor thing just can't seem to get kind of release she needs," said Freya, in an overly caring tone. "Could you possibly help her, you have such a knack with animals."

"Let me see what I can do," said Steph, stepping into the cage. She knelt next to Hilda and place a hand on the back of her head, scratching her behind the ear, and spoke in a cheery tone. "How about it, girl, what can old Steph do to help?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, my ass... it feels so empty it hurts!" She whines before diving onto Jacob's cock, sucking on the massive length and trying to get more and more of it into her mouth. Her pussy was dripping onto the floor around the lizards cock while her own cock oozing inside of Tamara's pussy. She looks up at Jacob, trying to implore him to fuck her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, let me see what I can do," said Steph. Her cockvine tail lashed behind her, before gliding through the air and coming to rest under Hilda's well filled pussy. It hung in the air, letting the dripping feminine fluids splatter upon it until a good portion of its length was glistening in the light. It then slithered upward, and between Hilda's ass cheeks. Steph bit her lower lip, and wiggled her hips back and forth as she tried to guide the writhing appendage by touch. Her tongue lolled out to lick her lips as the head found its target and slid into Hilda's brown pucker. It wriggled and squirmed, digging deeper and deeper until over a foot had buried itself in Hilda's ass. "There, how's that feel?" she asked, resting a hand on Hilda's shoulder as her tail began slowly withdrawing.

Meanwhile, Jacob stepped forward, and pushed his considerable dick down Hilda's throat, while Tamara finally took hold of her nipples and gave them a firm squeeze.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda exploded, cum surging into Tamara's womb as gush sprayed out over the lizards cock. She was on cloud 9, pleasure coursing through every inch of her body. But she wasn't done... no... far from it. Her repressed libido as at full boar and her ass gets tighter arond the invading tail while her pussy sucks the lizards cock back in! She thrusts hard into Tamara even after her orgasm, her breasts spray milk all over Tamara and the floor, and she sucks on Jacob like his cock was a straw and his cum the thickest of smoothies.

More... she had to have more! It all just feels too good!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara let out a startled scream as her insides flooded with thick honey; and again when Hilda didn't slow down. She wrapped her arms around Hilda's breasts squeezing them from the base as she struggled to hold on. Meanwhile Steph and Freya knelt on either side of Hilda and each of them took a breast and raised it to their mouth, taking the spraying nipples and drinking deeply from them as Steph's tail continued to worm its way deeper inside her. "Crikey, how much can that rear of yours take? You've got half my tail in you already," exclaimed Steph.

"And you were complaining about not being able to take it in the ass," scolded Freya. "You are so getting punished when we get home." Her teeth clamped down on Hilda's nipple, giving it an extra firm squeeze.

The lizard behind Hilda must have been getting close. It's cock actually swelled even more, pulling her inner walls to their absolute limits, and its thrusts became slower but much harder; each push forward lifting Hilda's feet of the ground at least an inch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It didn't matter... nothing matters except the pleasure coursing through her body and mind. Her ass greedily took that tail inside of it, it's limits unknown to Hilda and currently not something she cares to think about. Her breasts sprayed milk at the smallest of squeezes, filling their mouths again and again as they were milked and sucked.

all the while she drooled over Jacob's cock, sucking on it like it was the most delicious thing she has ever tasted before. His pre cum send shudders down her spine and her stomach practically ached to hold his cum inside of it.

The Hilda that they knew was gone right now, locked in her mind while Bimbo Hilda took over... reveling in this reckless indulgence.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sadly, all good things had to end sometime. With a strained grunt, Jacob was the first to cum, and hot jizz flowed down Hilda's throat as fast as she could swallow. A sudden low rumble emanated from the lizard behind her as it thrust one last time, lifting her feet off the ground and keeping her there as jet after jet of thick reptilian cum was forced into her womb, swelling her belly with seed. So tight was the grip her pussy had on the lizard's cock that not more than a few drops leaked out around it, while Steph let out a surprised cry herself as her tail deposited its own load deep in Hilda's ass; a dozen long thick ropes of cum whitewashed her insides. Tamara was he last to cum just as Hilda's feet were lowered back t the floor, her pussy tightening around Hilda's cock like a vice, before her legs gave out and she slumped to the ground; Hilda's cock popping free to dribble the last of its load onto her ass.

Steph was the next to withdraw, her tail tugging at the hold Hilda's ass had on it as it wriggled out. A full three feet of it was slick from Hilda's insides. Jacob pulled out shortly after, and paused to wipe the tip of his dick on her cheek, before leaning down to give her a quick kiss. Finally, the lizard began pulling free. Its cock dragged through Hilda's tunnel one last time before slipping out, and letting the floodgates open. The cum inside Hilda flowed from her pussy, and down her legs in thick streams as her stomach deflated; pushing over a gallon of thick sticky out of her. Fortunately, Steph, and Freya where there to catch her before she fell on top of Tamara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As everyoen came inside of her, she too reached orgasm yet again, further stuffing Tamra until she fell off her cock while her breasts hosed out milk and her pussy gushed over the lizard.

when her orgasm was done and everyone pulled out... it was a damn good thing they caught her cause she was limp as a noodle and about as strong as one at the moment. She couldn't talk, only pant and murmur nonsense as her lust addled mind worked in vain to pull her normal self back to the front.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya lead Hilda over to a large bail of hay, and sat her down on it, with Steph's help. "Did you enjoy getting... bred, Hilda?" asked Freya. The princess's tone was hesitant for only a moment, clearly unsure if Hilda would continue to act the part of the bubbly bimbo, of snap back to reality at the mention of her trigger word.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Like... of course I... did i. Wait... my head hurts." She mutters, looking around the room as the bubbly bimbo fades away with her arousal "Wait... did... did that all just happen? It felt like a dream... or maybe a nightmare."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, whatever the case, you handled it marvelously," said Freya, placing a hand on Hilda's shoulder.

"I'll say," agreed Steph. "You've really got a way with animals. Ever consider becoming a galactic huntress?"

Across the pen, Tamara groggily got to her feet, with the help of Jacob. She gave Hilda a concerned look before making her way over to the hay bail, and taking a seat next to her. "That was really something else."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Giving her head a light shake, she finally snaps out of it and groans at the feeling of her neathers "oh gods... i'm going to be sore for a long time after that... oh Tamara... i'm so sorry I wrapped you into that..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara scooted closer and rested her head against Hilda's arm. "As long as it's you, I don't mind," she assured.

"Aww, how sweet," said Freya, at the display of affection. "Why don't you two love birds get some rest, and I'll meet you back at the palace later. For now, I really must get back to business," she said, heading out of the stall.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits there with her arms around Tamara until Freya was well out of ear shot. "That... was maybe the most degrading yet amazing thing I have done in a while. At the very least, I know I won that bet so... I guess I get another free day or something..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Never mind the bet," Tamara said. "Are you alright? That was crazy!" she exclaimed.

"You did seem to loose it for a while there," added Jacob.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, I think I might have forgotten to mention but... you know how they use the treatment on New Texas to make everyone really fertile/virile, horny and also really fucking stupid? Well, I was treated... it just mutated with me. I got my cock and balls, the busty body of the girls... but I was able to push down the bimbo nature it is supposed to bring onto you. Notice how I said "Push Down" because it isn't gone... when my lust gets going really high... my other side shows up, Bimbo mode I call it. Where everything sexual is suddenly fine and I have no restrictions as to what happens."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It must take a lot to really get you going, then, if this is the first time I've seen it," said Tamara.

"I was wondering why you acted different from the girls back home," Jacob added.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It does take a lot... but it wasn;t always like that. Used to be that a boner got me ditzy. And yes, that is why I act different... cause I can think of more than cock all day."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... yea I should be fine now. It thankfully fades fairly fast so long as stimulation stops. Probably my own stubbornness fighting it back."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Do you want to go back to the palace, or maybe a public bath?" asked Tamara, obviously trying not to point out that Hilda now smelled like a stable.

"And, hey, at least you didn't get any on your dress," offered Jacob. "Although, I think Lady Freya took your underwear with her."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh, the underwear means literally nothing at this point. Lets hit up the bath first... I reek..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A short walk took the three to the public bath of the royal villa. Just as last time, they were ushered into a changing room, and provided cupboards to store their possessions. Unlike the last time, they were lucky enough to find the place almost completely deserted; the only other occupants being an elderly couple of histarans, who seemed more than happy to keep to themselves.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda sighs thankfully and is first to get into the water, easing herself down with a groan as her tired body finds some relief. "This is much better than being forced to tend to countless lizards."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara was quick with a tray of cleaning supplies, and before long, Hilda was laying back in the warm water as her friend washed her hair. Meanwhile, Jacob tended to himself, though his eyes were glued to Hilda's form, and it soon became evident that he was sporting another hard-on. Tamara was much more sympathetic. "Now, are you sure you're not hurt or anything? I mean, that lizard really went to town on you, and if you need, we can find you a doctor..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs happily as Tamara tends to her body in the bath, fulling intending to pay her back once she is done. "I am fine Tamara... I am fairly resilient when it comes to taking large partners... one of the few god things that came from the damn treatment. But thank you for being concerned... what about you? I wasn't exactly gentle."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I've been getting used to taking it fast and hard," said Tamara. "Lady Freya has been wearing me out almost nightly ever since she got that dick upgrade."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Which.... is also my fault and caused by my own green. Wow, I am really doing you so many favors aren't I Tamara?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, don't worry about it too much," said Tamara, running her fingers through Hilda's hair. "Honestly, I think I prefer that to her teasing games. You know, one night she smeared some of that spicy lube on my cooch, and then made me go the whole night with my hands tide behind my back? I swear, I'd never been so horny in all my life. I don't even want to ask what 'Prince Baby-face' has been doing to you."