Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pats his head "I will make it up to you later ok? now be a good boy for mistress and heads back before us." She says while making her way out to cutt of the leithan.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda made her way out and around the building. Pausing to peek around the corner, she saw the leithan standing in front of a small histaran woman of modest means, if her clothes were any indication, attaching a leash to her collar. "Come on, Unta, I got stopped twice just trying to get into this villa. Let's get out of hear before someone else sees us," the histaran woman said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks over to the two of them with a smile on her face "Excuse me ma'am... I hate to interrupt you but... might we get a minute of your time?" She asks with a friendly smile "I mean no trouble of course."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The small woman jumped at the sound of Hilda's voice, and the leithan looked at them with analytical eyes. Once they realized that they weren't being addressed by histarans they relaxed a little. "Oh, um, what can I do for you... dear?" asked the histaran woman, hesitantly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah well. My name is Hilda and I was umm.. wondering if a date with your Leithan here might be workable? She served us in the tavern and... well, to say she caught my eye would be an understatement."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, someone is forward," replied Unta with a smirk.

"Now, now, don't be rude, Unta," said the histaran woman. "What did you have in mind, dear?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Normally I would have tried to be romantic about it... but this place changes you after a while and I am no different. To continue my forward streak here... I was thinking something... intimate."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you're looking to secure my little Unta's services for the night, I'm going to have to ask for some form of compensation," said the woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is fair... what can I offer you in return for the lovely miss Unta here?" She asks with a smile, already eye balling the large woman.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's an awfully pretty puppy you've got next to you," she said, eyeing Tamara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head without a second thought "I'm sorry, but I can't do that. Tamara is different... I would never bargain with her. I do have a hung feminine cow boy... would that work?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The histaran woman smiled, almost looking relieved. "That's what I thought. Sorry, Miss, but don't expect people to offer up their friends, if you're not willing to do the same." With that, she and the leithan turned to leave.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs and turns to Tamara. "Welp, guess that was doomed to fail, sorry if I got your hopes up Tamara."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, now you have two people to make up with," she said with a smile. "Anyway, we've still got a good chunk of the day to play with. Anything else you want to do?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm... well first, lets go find Jacob... I should apologize and take him with us for whatever else we pick" She says, scooting forward to find their sullen cow boy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, he's probably on his way back to the castle," replied Tamara. "Besides, I was kind of hoping for a little 'us time' if you don't mind," she said, giving Hilda's hip a bump with her own.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and smiles at Tamara, nodding her head happily "Sure! what did you have in mind for "Us time"?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, the gardens are pretty secluded. A nice place to relax... and plenty of privacy," she replied, with a wink.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my... well then, lead the way my dear" She says with a smile, grabbing Tamara's hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two made their way across the villa to the green paths, and towering plants, that made up the gardens. As they walked, Tamara was quiet for a time, before asking,
"Say, Hilda, tell me again about that other side of you. The one that came out back at the stables."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks at her before nodding "That was what I call 'Bimbo' mode... it is the latent after effects of me getting treated. you see, the effects of the treatment can vary in small degrees depending on who gets it. In my case, I was too stubborn to loose my wits and instead the bimbo side that should have taken over is now stuck in the back of my head. So, when things get really... really heated up, I tend to get... stupid. Libido goes up, willingness in all manner goes up, brains go out the fricken window. Seriously, if you gave me a screw driver like that I would just masturbate with it."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So... do I not heat you up enough?" Tamara asked, in a quiet voice, as she looked at the flowers around them; clearly avoiding eye contact.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh Tamara..." she says softly, grabbing her hand gently "You do dear, you really do... the thing is... I don't want my time spent with you to be mindless bimbo mode... I like actually knowing what I am doing with you... rather than just going fuck crazy."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara leaned into Hilda, and sighed. "I know, it's just a little weird to think that I've never gotten you hot enough to bring out your lusty side, when apparently a giant lizard can."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That... wasn't so much it being hot... it was.. well" She pauses and sighs "Because it was just so depraved... have sex with a feral animal... the way it set upon my neathers like only a beast would... That is a cheap way to flip the switch, is to just use something... dirty."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why... are you smiling like that?" She says with a nervous tone to her voice "What are you thinking about in that brilliant mind of yours?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, nothing much. Just that the Princess has been telling me about some of the things that go on at that festival that's coming up, and maybe I'll get to see more of that side of you sooner rather than later," replied Tamara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Why are you suddenly so interested in my Bimbo side? she can't be all that pleasant compared to the actual me... can she?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It's just a part of you that I don't know much about. Color me curious, that's all," replied Tamara. "Besides, suppose we decide to try some kinkier stuff down the road. I'd like to know what I'm getting into if that happens."