Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... suppose that is fair... if you REALLY want to know I guess for you I could... cut loose a bit."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I get the feeling you'll get plenty of chances at the festival next week. In the meantime, should we head back to the castle? I bet your new boy toy is getting antsy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I guess we should huh? No point is just waddling around unless you want to relax here more;."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two headed back to the ziggurat as the sun was beginning to set. In the main royal living quarters they found Freya sitting on a couch reading a book. She looked up as they entered and smiled. "Ah, there you are. I was beginning to wonder when you'd make your way back. I hope you had an enjoyable time." Despite the friendly tone of Freya's voice, Hilda could clearly see the pair of bulges growing between her legs; the sheer silk dress that was Freya's casual attire did little to hide their shape. After a long day of work, the princess would likely appreciate the chance to work off some stress, especially if a single glance at her two favorite slaves was all it took to get her riled up.

Before Hilda could greet her princess, though, another voice caught her attention. "Indeed, the day has been long, without you around." Turning, Hilda saw Eros standing at the door to the bathes, a damp robe clinging to the prince's lithe form.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda looked nervously at Freya's growing erections and seeing Ero's fresh from the bath also sent up a red flag. She was vulnerable again without Beatrix to block her womb... so the thought of raw sex was rather worrying at this point.

"Ah, my lord and lady... it is so good to see you two again. I trust things went smoothly for you both?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"As well as court hearings can go, I suppose," replied Eros, as he took a seat in a large plush chair. The prince sat with his legs apart, not bothering to hide his modesty in his own home, and Hilda could plainly see his genital slit under the short robe that he wore, as well as the barest tip of one of his cocks peeking out at her. "What of you? Freya said that she bumped into you on her travels, and the two of you had a grand old time, but neglected to go into detail. Said that you might want to tell me about it yourself," he said, with a smile.

As Eros spoke, Freya motioned for Tamara to join her on the couch, which the young auser dutifully obeyed, trotting over to sit next to the princess. Freya pulled Tamara in close as she lounged on the sofa, slipping a hand into her blouse to casually fondle one of Tamara's breasts as she waited to hear Hilda's response.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... she did? Oh well.. I was just down visiting the stables my prince. I was simply curious about the large lizards that your people use is mounts is all."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really?" asked Eros, straitening up a bit. "Well, why didn't you say you were interested in them. Perhaps, I could take you riding with me sometime?" he said, as Freya visibly pouted, and removed her hand from Tamara's shirt; clearly having been looking forward to more detail.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... um... would like that my prince. It was just a bit of curious folly though, an idle womans thoughts and all that." She says while looking at the floor.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Come, come, Hilda, there's no need to be embarrassed about what interests you," said Freya, a knowing smile spreading across her lips.

"Indeed," added Eros. "We take great pride in our mounts, and you'll never find ones with greater stamina than in the royal stable. Why, with the training they receive they are always eager to please." If it had been anyone else talking to her, Hilda would swear that she was being toyed with. But, the genuine smile and eagerness with which Eros spoke made her doubt that he knew anything about her little fling with one of his riding lizards. In fact, keeping the conversation on something non-sensual might be good idea. After all, if Eros got in the mood later... Hilda's womanhood was still sore, and stretched wide, from her ordeal earlier. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out just what kind of riding had been going on at the stables.

Reactions: Archangel99

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mounts... stamina... please... if it wasn't for that derpy smile on his face she would swear he was teasing her and already pieced it together. Freya certainly was not helping but she at least had an avenue to hopefully save face in front of the prince... what little was left to save after all. "I... I see, thank you my prince, I think I would enjoy that. Umm, but enough about me and my petty interests. Tell me my prince, did you encounter any troubles today?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Nothing too serious," replied Eros. "Most of the nobility is concerned with the final preparations for the festival. Apparently, we are getting fewer volunteers for Klemat's wall than we usually do. I may have to provide some incentives to coax a few out."

"Really, brother, just assign a few slaves to the task, and be done with it," said Freya.

"Sister, you do not assign people to Klemat's wall, that misses the whole point," chided Eros.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm sorry my prince... what is klemat's wall exactly?" She asks with a confused look on her face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, it's an event at the festival that celebrates the actions of Klemat, a figure of legend. The story goes that, long before the ziggurats were raised and our ancestors still lived in huts, a terrible sickness tore through the jungles killing many until only a few villages were left. And, out of all those villages, only one woman had survived... Klemat. Knowing what would happen to her people, if she did not take action, Klemat journeyed through the jungle on a pilgrimage to gain the favor of the gods, who granted her the gift of fertility. She then returned to each of the villages in turn, took each man in turn, to help her bear eggs, two for each father that hatched into twin siblings, one boy and one girl. And so, Klemat saved her people, and gave them unity, for we are all descendants of Klemat." Eros finished his tale with a smile and a sigh, before continuing.

"Now, as for Klemat's wall itself. The wall is a great clay mural depicting many images of Klemat from the waist up, while from the waist down is a slot that any woman, be she free or slave, who wishes to may volunteer to fill, and take on the role of Klemat; gathering seed from the many men of the community. This can be a bit of an ordeal for the unprepared, however, as the volunteers are expected to remain at their post for the duration of the festival, which begins in the evening and stretches into the early hours of the morning. It seems that not as many women are as confident in themselves as have been in years prior," Eros finished, with a resigned sigh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen a bit at the sure audacity of what she just heard, but she holds her poise all the same "I... well that is a big role to fill my prince. To stay in one spot while anyone with a cock approaches you for use would take a large toll on the body after all. I assume they are expected to get pregnant as well? That is also a big thing to ask of anyone."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Some enter the wall for that purpose," said Eros. "But, it is hardly required. It is, after all, just role-play."

"Although, any children that come of such an outing are surely blessed," added Freya. "Why, just look at us." She motioned to Eros, and herself, with a smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I take it you were born from the wall then?" She asks gently enough "Well,I am sure you will find volunteers eventually... just need to inspire some confidence in them is all!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What would you recommend? asked Eros. "A monetary incentive was suggested at the council, but that just seems... crass to me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits down next to him and rubs her chin in thought. "From what you have told me my prince, it sounds like a lack of confidence. Most of the women feel like they could not match Klemat and all she accomplished, so they shy away from it for fear of disappointing yes? But from what I am hearing, this is not about being as good as her, but instead honoring her memory and actions. On that note I would say you simply need to have a.... speech of sorts, reminding the fine women of your civilization that they are not trying to match klemat, and that they only need honor her actions by replaying them today. REally butter them up with your natural charm and make them feel relaxed about it. Incentive is good and all but then they are just doing it for that and not in honor of Klemat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"An interesting notion. Reassure them that they need not try to compete with her, only emulate her in fond memory," agreed Eros. "Perhaps If I persuade someone close to me to volunteer, others would follow. What do you think, Freya?" Eros gaze fell upon his sister with mischief glinting in his eyes.

"Well, the thought had occurred to me," replied Frey. "But, you know how shy I am, Brother. I just don't know if I could muster the courage to appear before the populous like that. Not without a companion to keep me company." Freya's words dripped with mirth, of course, but as she spoke she pulled Tamara close to speak the final words directly to her.

Tamara's eyes widened, and her face flushed red as she glanced from the princess, to Hilda, and back again. "I-I'm not sure what to say, my princess," she stammered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That dirty, conniving, spiteful little princess bitch! What is her deal today!? It's like she has to try and undermine her with every move she makes!

Hilda as stuck here... once again she was put in a spot that was either hide behind Tamara or take it herself "But... surely someone of your beauty and grace would easily be able to handle such duties on her own, right my lady?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Perhaps," said Freya, looking for all the world like the delicate little girl that Hilda knew she wasn't. "But, to please so many? Surely I would need someone to help me build up my strength." Freya's lower lip stuck out in the perfect pout, as she looked, pleadingly, at Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Bullshit! We all know you are a raving sex lunatic so cut the crap and offer yourself up!" is what she wants to say, but that likely wouldn't end very well. So instead she says "you couldn't possibly mean me could you? I mean, I am not even one of your people, just an off world slave."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Perhaps, but stamina like yours is hard to come by. And, besides, it's not like you have pressing business elsewhere, do you?" Freya asked, with a knowing smile. "Why, you could even have your new little pet help," she offered, motioning to the room that Jacob slept in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... but... what? I thought only women were allowed to partake of the wall..." She says, trying to change the focus away from her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"They are," agreed Freya. "But we're talking about training here, not participation."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What sort of training do you even have to go through to simply offer up your body to the masses?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, obviously, I'd need the help of someone, or several someones, capable of keeping their passions going all night long," replied Freya. "Now who do we know with that kind of stamina?" she asked, placing her finger on her chin and looking to the ceiling in thought.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"why not that former pirate who originally captured me? Surely she has enough stamina to keep going..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Perhaps," replied Freya. There's also that rambunctious girl working for the stable-master. She always seems ready to please."