Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"mmmm, such a silly boy... telling me to stop then popping a boner when you have an ass full of my cock" She leans over his back so her breasts push into him "Go ahead, be honest with me, beg me to fuck you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks and slowly brings her hips to a halt, leaving her cock imobile inside of him "Oh really? So you would be fine if I were to just leave it here like this hmm?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Actually... change of plans. Screw this passive nonsense!" She suddenly starts pounding his ass at full speed while her hands move around to pinch at his nipples "I am going to instill a need for my cock in this slutty boy pussy of yours!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob sucked in a breath as he was penetrated, and his façade quickly broke. "Yes, I want it. Give it to me hard!" he cried, in a boyish squeal, as he pushed back into Hilda with each thrust she gave, his balls slapping against her own as he did.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is more like it!" She all but growls into his ear while pounding his ass hard and fast, making the bed shake with every impact. "Don't you try to play big man... you are just a horny butt slut in denial! Let me fix that for you! When I am done you will need something up your ass to cum!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Just as Hilda was getting into the moment, something caught her attention, and pulled it away from the tight ass she was buried in. It was faint, and for a moment she thought she had imagined it, but as she listened closer she heard something. A slight thumping, not of her making, coming through the wall; the same wall that separated her room from Freya's. She also heard something else. The faint, strained moans of Tamara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her ears perk a bit and she claps a hand over Jacobs mouth to silence his moans. She swings around and puts her hooves to the floor while bending Jacob over the bed so she can keep thrusting into him while pressing her hear to the wall to try and listen in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With her ear against the wall, Hilda could make out much more. "Mmm, I love the way you squeal when I'm in both of your holes." It was Freya's voice. "Tell me, who has the better manhood, me or Hilda?"

"Y-y-you do!" cried Tamara.

"That's what I like to hear. Now roll over, I'm going to cum soon and I want to see it splatter on your pretty face." The thumping of a headboard against the wall grew to a fever pitch before suddenly stopping, and all Hilda could hear were the strained grunts and groans of Freya as she reached orgasm. "Ah, that's better. Now go get cleaned up, we wouldn't want that getting all over the sheets.

A moment later, Hilda could hear a door open in the main living area, and the soft patter of feet on stone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls her head away and stops her hips. Her pleasure is forgotten as doubt begins to fill her mind. "Maybe she is just saying that... I mean she does have to appease the lady after all. She could be lieing... but to who? She spends day after day getting railed by the princess... who is to say she hasn't had a change of mind. It is my fault too, I was the one who kicked up Freya's libido...."

Her thoughts are racing so much Jacob goes all but forgotten below her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda's change in demeanor did not go unnoticed by her slave. When he realized that she was no longer thrusting, he tentatively looked over his shoulder at her. "Um, miss? I can't help but notice that you're loosing your erection. Have I done something wrong?" he asked, genuine concern noticeable in his voice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snaps out of it and looks down at Jacob, the concern radiating from his body as she gives him a soft smile "Ah... no. Sorry Jacob I just... heard something unpleasant just now." She slowly pulls out of his ass "I... need to go for a while, sorry to leave you hanging like this Jacob but at this rate I won't be able to focus." She mutters before heading for the door and the bathroom by extension.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda reached the door to the bathroom and peered inside. Standing at the wash basin was Tamara. She had just finished emptying a pail of water into the basin, and as she leaned over to place the bucket on the floor, Hilda got a good look at her backside. Tamara's pussy was pink and puffy from a vigorous fucking, and gaped slightly; though nowhere near as wide as it did after one of their sessions. Further more, both of her back cheeks had been slapped to a rosy pink; the faint outline of hands could be seen in the natural blush. When she stood, and her face came into view in the mirror, Hilda could see that her face and chest were plastered with cum. Unfortunately, Hilda was also plainly visible in the reflection, and Tamara turned around with a startled gasp. "Hilda! Jeez, don't seek up on me like that," she said, placing a hand to her chest, which came away covered in cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sorry... just enjoying the view a bit." She mutters while stepping into the bathroom and pushing the door closed behind her. "I see Freya has been as active as ever... hope she isn't being too hard on you." Her voice is soft and obviously tinged with worry.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It's nothing I can't handle," she replied, flatly, as she turned around and began washing her face. While she cleaned her face, Hilda could see Tamara straining her body, and several large globs of cum oozed out of her pussy to splatter on the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda steps into the bath and walks up behind Tamra, gently pulling her into a hug "Are you... mad at me Tamra?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What!? Why would I be mad at you?" Tamara asked, placing her hands on Hilda's as she leaned back into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... this place is making me paranoid. I heard you tell Freya that you like her cocks more than mine... I figure you were just saying what she wanted to hear but... doubt builds up is all."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Doubt? Or jealousy?" Tamara asked, with a smirk. Once she realized the somberness of Hilda's mood, however, her smile faded. "I was just feeding her ego, Hilda, you know how she is. Hell, I doubt she really needed to be talked into this marathon fucking event at the festival. She probably would have entered just to gloat that she did it. Humph, almost makes me wish I had a dick of my own, just so I could be on the giving end for a change."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A smal smiles spreads across her face and she squeezes Tamara in a hug. "We might be able to arrange that at some point... could bring it up to Eros and see what his thoughts are."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe Freya will do it, if Eros likes the idea. Though, I doubt they'll let me grow one big enough to satisfy you," Tamara said, with a blush. "No offence, but I've seen the kind of dicks you can take, and I don't know if I could carry something like that around with me all day."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would be satisfied just knowing it is your cock rather than some horny lizard person looking for a quickie. While I personally like the idea of you toting a hyper cock around, that would get tiring on you."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not to mention the balls," Tamara added, reaching back, and placing her hand on one of Hilda's massive testes. "I still don't know how you lug these around all day."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers happily and hugs Tamara tighter. "You just sort of get used to them... and when you learn how much fun they are, you start appreciating the weight between your legs."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you poor thing," Tamara cooed, turning around in Hilda's arms. "Well, let's see if we can lighten that burden." She slowly slipped to her knees, and gathers Hilda's massive testes in her hands, before burying her face in them and taking a deep breath. "My God, I can already smell the honey cooking inside. Her hands began massaging the back of Hilda's sack while she planted kiss after kiss on the front; pausing momentarily to give the head of her cock a quick peck.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda gasps as Tamara suddenly takes a turn for the sexy, dropping to her knees and going after her balls like that gets her cock hard and throbbing again in a matter of seconds! "Ooooh Tamara! So suddenly? Mmm your hands feel so good! So do your lips! Everything you do is wonderful!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Seeing Hilda's erection, Tamara began to move higher. Starting at the base of her sack, she drew her tongue slowly up Hilda's length, inch by inch, slowly creeping up the massive shaft until she reached the head. Try as she might, however, Tamara simply could not fit the fully flared head into her mouth, so she settled for simply suckling at the tip, gently prodding Hilda's urethra with her tongue. Meanwhile, she cupped her breasts around the length and slowly began working her way up and down; beads of chocolate milk forming on her nipples as she squeezed her breasts together.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and moans under her lovers touch, not needing a proper blowjob to get off when Tamara is involved. "Mmm, Tamara... please... I wanna make you feel good too!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara ceased her ministrations, and looked up to Hilda. "I thought you'd never ask," she smiled as she got up and bent over the stone bathtub. Lifting her tail, to reveal her recently used holes, she looked over her shoulder. "Come on, Hilda, I'm tired of pandering to that little princess. Let me feel a real cock again."