Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hang on." She rolls him onto his back, causing his tight ass to swirl so lovely around her cock which makes her moan and shudder. "Phew... that is better... let me just..." She slowly eases herself further in, soon bottoming out inside his bottom. "How were you so loose in your sleep but tight like a vice when you woke up?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans over him with an amused look on her face "You really think I am going to believe that after what I just felt on my cock?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, I used to work in a brothel. They modded out my ass to make it more fun to play with," Jacob admitted. "When the snake people found out about it, I was sent to work in a pleasure house, until the prince stopped by and bought me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'Ah... so it was mods. Sorry about that Jacob." She says honestly "Do you at least get any pleasure out of it?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, no, not at all. The multiple orgasms I've had while you were buried in my ass were all just coincidental," he mused. "Of course it feels good," he assured her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well excuse me for showing some concern to your well being! yeesh." She gives his ass a playful slap. "So... ready for that promised pounding?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Already? Didn't you and your girlfriend just go at it? That's an awfully quick refractory period you've got there," he said, as he turned over so that he was back on his hands and knees, wringing Hilda's cock out as he went.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans happily and smiles at him "i am also modded. Sure there is the honey cum but i bolstered refractory and capacity... and I have four balls will increased my limits. you could easily say I have a fetish for cumming."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Who doesn't?" asked Jacob, as he began pushing back on Hilda's dick, sliding down the enormous shaft, before leaning forward and making his way back up, until the head of her cock was just barely about to pop out, then sliding back down. "So, do you want me to do all the work here, or are you going to put those big hips to work?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her smile widens and her hands clamp down on his girly hips. "Oh please, allow me!" She slams her hips foward, sinking her fat cock back into his ass with a happy moan before winding back and doing it all over again. "I will make good on my promise... and make you unable to cum without my cock!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob moan as he was fucked from behind. His ass clenched in time with the thrusts; going loose when Hilda pulled out, then tight when she pushed back in, forcing her to drive forward to get back into him. "Careful, you might not be able to cum without my ass."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Is that a challenge?" She asks playfully. "Want ot make a little game? First to cum looses?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're on." Jacob's ass suddenly began to tighten, not all at once, little by little it started to squeeze down on Hilda's shaft. "I call this the boa constricter technic."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives a powerful shudder but grits her teeth with a smile. "Oh yea tough guy... how about this?" She draws back and aims the tip of her cock at his prostate, pushing against his firmly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob's cock suddenly went rigid, and his balls tensed. "Ah! Alright, no more mister nice guy." His ass squeezed tighter, and tighter, until it was all Hilda could do to pull out of him. Then, the walls of his colon began to ripple around her, as if sucking on her cock while it was still trapped inside him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her grip tightens on his hips and her eyes nearly roll up into her head as she get so painfully close to orgasm. "Nope... not yet... not even!" She slams back in to the hilt, wrapping her arms around him to pinch at his nipples and kiss at his neck while grinding her hips against his soft ass in a small circle pattern.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob grit his teeth as he tried to hold back, but it was becoming too much. The extra stimulation was getting to him.
Suddenly a sharp crack tore through the air, and pain mixed with pleasure shot through Hilda's backside. Looking behind her, Hilda saw Jacob's tail thrashing behind her, the tufted end whipped around, and came across her ass again with a load crack. Her slave was spanking her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and comes dangerously close, nearly a hairs width, to cumming. Instead she reaches back and grabs his tail. "Oh no... no matter what game we play... you don't spank me you butt slut." She gives his tail a slight tug before slapping his ass. "Subby little cum dumps don't get to do that!';

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Fine, then how's this?" Again his tail whipped around, and made contact, but not with her ass. The soft tuft landed squarely on her exposed pussy, and began to brush up and down; making her piercings jingle, and tickling her clit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The urge to cum is making her mind foggy and her cock oozes precum into his expert ass. "I... don't know.. how is this?" She pulls his arms behidn his back and secures them with one hand, forcing his face into the bed and pinning him under her own weight. With her other hand she reaches down to fondle his balls while her tail wraps around his cock and strokes it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, okay, okay! I'm gonna cum soon!" he relented. "But, let me do it on your tits, please!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She flips him over onto his back and pushes his cock between her tits "Go ahead... do it!" She commands while pounding his ass again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob let his restraints down, and Hilda could actually feel his cock expand from the load of cum that came flowing up it. The first blast nearly hit the ceiling, before it came back down and splattered on her breasts and in her hair. The next few blasts were not as forceful, but just as copious and soon the tops of Hilda's tits were covered in thick smelly cum that oozed down their sides in thick rivers. When it was over, his cock was still half erect and sandwiched between her breasts. With a firm push of his hips he brought the tip of his cock within an inch of Hilda's mouth. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to... maybe... suck out what's left?" he asked, looking up at her and twiddling his fingers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Already a cummy mess, she has nothing left to loose and wraps her soft lips around his flared tip, sucking and licking his cock to get the rest out. She also lets out a loud moan and hits her own orgasm, pummping gallon after gallon of honey cum into his tight ass!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob could hold a lot, but not that much, and the backblast soon hit, covering the bed in sticky honey.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps on pumping it in even as it spills out, leaving Jacob complete full before finally running out of honey to pump. "Mmm... guess I win this little exchange don't I?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Only because you stopped the spanking," Jacob retorted, as he slowly began working his way off of Hilda's cock. "You went absolutely rigid with each swat. A fetish, perhaps?" he smiled at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A hate actually. Spanking is the new texan farwell and i rather despise that place."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh?" said Jacob, curiously. "Well, don't let the princess know, or she's liable to take a paddle to you. God knows, she did to me."