Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I dont plan to let her know anything if i can help it. The prince isnt so bad, in fact he is very kind. But Freya leaves much to be desired."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No wonder the idea died out... anyway." She pulls her cock from his ass with a pop. "Thanks for the rut Jacob. time to get some sleep though, I get the feeling things are going to get busy around here."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next morning, Hilda was sent out to find her erstwhile companion Steph Irson. The sun had not yet properly heated the air, and the cool chill of the morning breeze blew right through the white silk dress that she had been allowed to wear. Fortunately, Eros had been kind enough to include underwear in her outfit today, and the extra firm bra she wore managed to conceal her nipples from prying eyes. The same could not be said of the lace panties that she had on, however. The skirt of her dress only barely went below her hips, and in the morning breeze it was obvious that she was flashing anyone who walked behind her. To say nothing of her cock and balls, swinging well below the hemline. Many histarans, and off-worlders, paused in their morning duties to watch as she passed, and she could hear more than a few chuckles, and lewd remarks, as she did so.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes furiously as she heads for the stables, figuring Steph was likely staying there as an assistant or something like that. The constant gazes make her feel more nervous than ever as she picks up the pace... which only means her cock and balls bounce around more and her breasts start to wobble.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Doing her best to move quickly, Hilda made it to the stables in good time; though not without a few catcalls following her as she did. As she walked into the circular building, the sent of fresh hay filled her nostrils, and the sounds of man and beast working together filled her ears. Making her way around the stalls, Hilda failed to find Steph in any of them. The buxom nature show host was neither tending to, nor getting rutted by, any of the creatures in the stalls.

Just as she was about to give up and go ask one of the histarans for help, a sudden tug at her ankle almost made her trip. Looking down to see what she had caught her foot on, Hilda saw a long grey tentacle zip away from her foot, and into a darkly lit stall. Between the color, and metallic sheen of the appendage, their was only one being that it could have belonged to; a grey goo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks around to make sure no one else saw that before creeping into the dark stall "Beatrix... is that you?" She whispers as softly as she can.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda hadn't taken two steps into the dark stall, when she stepped in something gooey. Looking down, she saw that the entire floor of the unused stall was covered was shimmering in the dim light. It rippled around her foot, before slithering up her legs to cover her entire body like a glove; stopping at her neck. The grey goo shuddered around Hilda as it settled into its armored form. A smaller portion of it slithered up and covered her ear; Beatrix typical means of communication when in clothing form. "Oh, man, that feels good. God, I've missed being on you, Hilda," she heard Beatrix say, as her suit tightened a couple of sizes, in what she knew was the grey goo equivalent of a hug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Beatrix!" She says softly while wrapping her arms around herself to hug the goo. "you are looking so much better! I guess these big lizards really gave you what you needed huh? How are you feeling?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Like my old self again," she replied, cheerily. "With the output these lizards have, I should be able to cover two, maybe three, people in a just a couple more days. What brings you back? You're not looking for another go with one of the steeds, are you?" she asked, hesitantly. "I mean, if you are, no judgment. But, after last night, I don't know if they'll be able to oblige. I may have gone on a bit of a feeding frenzy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, no... I was looking for Steph to see if she wants to take place in this fertility festival. I thought maybe she would have gotten a position as a stable hand or something... guess not huh?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, Ms.Irson? She should be around somewhere; I mean, her owner is the stable master. Did you check his office?" Beatrix asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not yet. I was checking the stalls first given her... Uh... Nature. I can check there next once you are done."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Right, sorry," said Beatrix, as she flowed down Hilda's body and back onto the floor. As she did so, however, Hilda felt a bit of the goo slip into her pussy, and stay behind. "A little something to make sure you don't end up carrying the next heir to the throne," she explained, before the earpiece fell to the floor and was reabsorbed into the mass of goo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thanks Beatrix, i owe you one. Keep feeding and getting stronger." She whispers before heading out to check the office.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Upon reaching the door to the stable master's office, Hilda paused as she heard muffled voices on the other side, as well as what sounded like furniture being moved around. Opening the door, just a crack, she was greeted to quite the sight as she peered in. Steph was indeed in the room, and bent over a desk, naked as the day she was born, while behind her, a burly Histaran man frantically thrust his hips. From her vantage point, Hilda was watching the two from the side; neither of them seemed to have noticed her. "Oi! Can we make this quick, chief?" asked Steph, pausing to look back at the man having his way with her. "Those lizards aren't gonna' tend to themselves. And, a few are looking mighty drained today."
"Fine," muttered the big Histaran, as he reached down Steph's leg and hoisted it up so that her foot was planted on top of the desk. This revealed that his members were each in a different hole, and he wrapped his arms around Steph's waist as he moved into a lower stance, before beginning to thrust upward as much as forward. Each of the man's thrusts lifted Steph's remaining foot clean off the floor, and sent her enormous breasts bouncing wildly.
"Oh, crikey! That's the spot!" Steph screamed, as she did her best to hold onto the man's arms as he began fucking her in earnest.

[Sorry I've been gone for a while. Real life got in the way of things for a bit.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes at the view she had of them rutting. You would think that after all this time she would get used to it but there was still some sort of flare behind it all. Still, regardless of her feelings towards steph, a free peepshow is still free so she goes on watching them fuck.

[It's fine. I understand.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A few more thrusts and Steph's screams reached a crescendo, as her cockvine tail suddenly thrashed behind her, spraying cum as it did. Thick white globs hit the floor, walls, and even the ceiling before she slumped forward. The stable master let her fall to the desk, but he still wasn't done with her. Letting both her legs slip to the floor again, he took hold of her hips, and began plowing forward again. Each thrust of his hips caused Steph's pillowy ass to ripple as his pelvis slammed into it. "How can you fuck something as big as our mounts, and still be so tight?" the man grunted, as he kept thrusting.
"Years of practice~" Stepg cooed back to him, as her fingernails dug into the desk, and she bit down on her lip; another orgasm was clearly building inside her, but she did her best to hold it back as long as she could.
"Well, you'll get plenty more, before your term of servitude is up," the man said.
"Sounds like fun," she replied, as her knees began to buckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She watches in awe as Steph makes a huge mess all over the... well the everything to be honest. Their ability to talk while rutting so fiercely is also worthy of praise as Hilda herself would be lost in rut by now. She can't stop her cock from reaching full mast at this point... and one hand goes down to gently rub it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she watched, the stable-master lifted one of Steph's legs again, this time he didn't stop until she had rolled onto her back. Hooking her legs over his shoulders, he leaned forward and took her breasts in his hands before continuing to hammer away at her. Hilda watched as the burly man continued to have his way with Steph. So entranced was she by their act of passion that everything else started to fade into the background.
"Well, well, what do we have here?" came a voice from behind Hilda. Looking behind her, she found a very young Histaran girl, a teenager at best, looking up at her with the expression of a parent who just caught a child with their hand in the cookie jar. The girl wore a simple set of overalls and heavy boots, that didn't flatter her budding figure in the slightest. She was likely one of the stable hands that worked under the professional trainers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stifles a squeak and turns around, moving away from the door and trying to push her cock down "Nothing! I was just... looking for my friend Steph!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? Because it looks like you were about to blow a load all over the boss's door," she said, looking at Hilda's dick. "And, what a mess that would have been." she smiled, clearly taking amusement in Hilda's embarrassment as she tried, and failed, to cover her massive cock with the short dress she wore.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She whimpers and looks at the floor "Ok ok... you obviously caught me... Kind of hard not to watch..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, when the boss, and Stevie, go at it, it's always a show." Steph's voice suddenly rose to a sheik from behind the door as another orgasm ripped through her. There was a momentary pause before the sound of flesh on flesh continued. "Sounds like a good one this time too," the girl added, glancing through the crack in the door. Looking back at Hilda, though, she squinted for a moment before realization crept across her face. "Hey, wait a minute, I recognize you. You put on the show with one of our lizards yesterday, didn't you?" she asked eagerly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face blushes redder than a ripe tomatoe "I... oh... yes that was me..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I knew it," she replied triumphantly. "So, is that, like, a normal thing where you're from, because before you and Stevie came along I never thought I'd meet a girl who could take something that big, that easily." As she spoke, the girl stepped forward, clearly interested in talking to a new off-worlder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head. "No. Steph and i are different. Most girls would break under such a beast."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? Wow, that must be some pussy you've got there," she said, appraisingly. "Hmm, hey, let me see it for a moment," she said, grabbing the hem of Hilda's skirt, and trying to pull it up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gah! Hey!" She stammers but doesnt stop her since even this farm hand is above her in social status.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What's the matter, are you shy?" she asked, playfully, as she slipped behind Hilda and pulled her skirt up over her enormous ass. "Come on, lean forward and spread your legs, so I can see it," she said, giving Hilda's inner thigh a firm pat.