Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles happily and steps up behind Tamara, brushing the flared tip of her cock against her used pussy while holding her hips. "Well then... allow me to scratch that itch for you lover." She pushes her hips forward, groaning as the first few inches slip into the stretched out pussy of her lover.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara gasped at the initial penetration. "God, you're so much bigger than her. Has Eros let you try to put this in him yet?" she asked, as she pushed back, working a few more inches into herself. Tamara was definitely more accommodating than the last time they had made love. At least, it didn't feel like Hilda was trying to squeeze her dick through a vice. But, it was still an incredibly tight fit. Then again, who wasn't for Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans without restraint, her hands squeezes Tamara's ass as she slides in as deep as her lover can take her! "Oh TAmara... you fit like a glove! Comfy and tight!" She finally starts to pull back and thrust forward, setting up the classic piston motion. "I... mmm... I have been inside Eros. He is... oooh... excellent in that regard too!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? I wasn't actually being serious, but wow. To think little Prince Charming likes it up the tail-pipe, and oooohhhHHH!" she cried as Hilda began pumping in earnest. Hilda was able to work her mammoth cock all the way to her median ring, and then a little more, before it would go no further. Through it all, Tamara continued to moan and squeal with abandon, as her insides were worked over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs Tamara and flips her over so she can look down at her lovers body as she ravishes her with her mammoth dick. A smile spreads across her face before she leans forward which puts one of her big milky tits in her face "Here, why not....ooooh... have a snack while you fuck?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It was awkward, balancing Tamara on the edge of the bath tub, but she managed to wrap her legs around Hilda for support, as she reached out and grabbed her nipples. Tamara wasn't too concerned with being gentle, giving each nipple a few good tugs to get their milk flowing, before wrapping her lips around the right one, and sucking away. She downed a few mouthfuls, before switching and downing a few more.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda lets out a loud mooing moan as she plows Tamara's pussy while her milk flows into her hungry lovers mouth. This was her version of heaven, so lost in bliss as the time being.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're gonna' make me cum," moaned Tamara, around Hilda's nipple. Her legs tightened around Hilda's waist as she approached climax, trying to hold the larger woman in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Cum for me" She whispers in Tamara's ear while finding the strength to go just a bit harder. "No... cum with me Tamara... i am so close as well... let me hear your sweet voice!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The slap of flesh on flesh reached a crescendo, and Tamara threw her head back as a wail of ecstasy escaped from her mouth, and her pussy clamped down hard around Hilda's cock; though not tight enough to keep a surge of feminine juices from wetting the rest of Hilda's shaft, and balls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She captures Tamara's lips in a kiss and shoves in to the hilt, blowing her sweet honey cum inside of her womb and pussy, filling her up like no one else can as her own orgasm rages through her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fem-cum, and honey, flowed out around Hilda's dick to splatter on the floor at her feet as her orgasm raged. All the while the two lover's tongues danced in each other's mouths. By the time it was over, a sizable puddle had formed on the floor, and Tamara hung limp in Hilda's grasp; still impaled on her half-erect cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gently removes Tamara from her cock and sets about cleaning her and herself back up, knowing people would start asking queztions soon.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, God, we don't do that nearly often enough," wheezed Tamara, as they washed up. Reaching down, she spread the lips of her gaping pussy wide, and let a stream of honey drizzle out. "Hoo, look what you did to me," she said, smiling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles right back at her. "So sexy with my honey cum dripping out like that! I would do it more but Freya hogs you all the time."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, hopefully, she'll be a little too busy 'training' this week, and we'll get a little more alone time," she replied, as she brought a cool cloth to her ravaged womanhood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I hope so." She mumbles while cleaning het cock. "Oh dear... In my concern i left poor Jacob alone and dry."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, better make it up to him. Wouldn't want him to think you're like the princess," Tamara teased, as she finished cleaning up. "Well, better get back to her," she said with a resigned sigh, as she walked up and wrapped Hilda in a hug; burying her had between her breasts. "And, Hilda, if you hear us going at it through the wall again, just know that I'm thinking of you the whole time," she said, smiling up from between Hilda's tits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Tears sting at her eyes and she picks her up for a deep and passionate kiss. Me too Tamara... Always." With that she puts her down so she can get back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda entered her room to find Jacob, snoring loudly into the pillow. He lay on his side, his girlish hips contouring nicely with his waist, and clearly he had not touched himself since she had left. His cock was once more erect, and jutted almost straight out from his body, taking Hilda's spot in the bed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and decides to play with him. She grabs his cock and starts to pump it up and down, needing his pre cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob's cock throbbed in Hilda's hand, and a clear bead of precum did indeed form at the tip. Jacob, meanwhile, sighed in his sleep as a smile crept across his face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts her other hand under his cock to catch it which she then rubs over her own cock, slowly jerking him for lube.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda didn't have to wait long. The clear fluid began to flow faster, the more she stimulated Jacob, until it was pooling in the palm of her hand as fast as she could slather it over her own cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once her cock was slathered in the stuff she lets go and moves around him. Oh so easily she pushes her cock against his ass hole. The game starts now... How far can she go before he wakes up?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
To her shock, Jacob's ass seemed to open of it's own volition, taking her head with barely any resistance. He cooed in his sleep as he was penetrated, and another inch slid in. It wasn't until she reached her median ring, that Hilda noticed any real resistance, and Jacob began to stir.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes are widen open as his ass just takes her mighty meat without problem it might have been the pounding she gave him earlier but the heat makes her coo happily. She keeps pushing forward dezpite his stirring.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob finally came to, with a yelp, his ass clenching down so tight that it threatened to squeeze Hilda right out. How he managed to be so stretchy, yet still so tight, she could only guess; though, nano-tech alterations were likely involved. If so, that would mean that this boy had a history of taking it up the tailpipe.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Holy! Take it easy Jacob! It is just me!" She says, putting a hand on his shoulder and smiling down at him. "No need to freak out on me... though I do have some question now."