Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Its ok... I dont mind a little playfullness." She pats his head a bit before leaning forward a bit which exposes her cleavage to the young lizard and her ass to Creon.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The lizard nuzzled into Hilda, burying its nose in her cleavage, and breathing deeply to take her scent. The hot air of his breath blew down Hilda's chest, and over her dick; causing her skirt to flutter slightly, and Giving the kids an even better view of her ass.

"Aw, he likes you," said Megara.

"Yeah... likes you," Creon echoed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and pats his head "awww he is so cute!" Her hips sway from side to side to show off her plump rump.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A slight tap on her shoulder got Hilda's attention. Looking down, she saw Creon looking up at her. His cheeks were nearly scarlet, weather from embarrassment or the thrill of what was going on Hilda couldn't tell. "Could you, maybe, take off your dress before you start with him... please?" he asked, motioning to the lizard.
"Yeah, I'll hold it for you while you're... busy," added Megara, eagerly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... Sure." She stands up straight and pulls off her dress, handing it to Megara. She stretches to show off before smiling at him. "Want to see my rings?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Your rings?" Creon echoed, as Stanos began nudging Hilda's right breast with his nose.
"Just say yes, Creon, you're going to love this," Megara piped in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and turns to face the lizard before bending over and flashing her ring covered pussy to Creon while her breasts dangle in front of the eager colt.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wow, your master must be loaded, if they can put one of those on you," Creon said. Once more Hilda's breath was taken as she felt a slight tug on one of her rings.
Meanwhile, the young lizard's tongue lolled a full foot out of it's mouth to dip between Hilda's breasts, and draw across the underside of her right teat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and coos as her ring is plucked and her nipple teased. She smiles at the lizard and offers her breast to it. "go ahead, drink up." She gives it a squeeze to show she was lactating.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The long tongue quickly slid over Hilda's exposed nipple, lapping up everything that was offered to it, before going back for more.
Meanwhile, Megara joined Creon in playing with Hilda's rigs. "Come on, let's see just how far they can stretch," she whispered. Each of the kids looped several fingers through Hilda's rings, and slowly they began to pull. Hilda felt her pussy being pulled open, inch by inch, until finally, her opening was stretched wide. "Whoa, look at that!" exclaimed Megara. "I bet I could fit my whole arm in there."
"No wonder she likes doing it with the mounts. She probably wouldn't even feel a normal guy," Creon added, as they ogled Hilda's elastic pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and has to hold onto the young mount lest she fall over which also shoves her tits into its face "Heeeey... take it easy back there..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The lizard nuzzled its face between Hilda's breasts, while the kids let go of her rings, causing Hilda's opening to snap closed with an audible jingling. A finger then slid up between her lips and Megara pulled away a large dollop of femcum. "Well, looks like you're warmed up. Don't you think it's about time you got this show on the road?"
"Yeah, Stanos has been ready for a while now," added Creon.
Pausing to look down, Hilda saw that the lizard's dick had emerged from its sheath. The long pink member dangled a full fifteen inches, and wasn't even close to being fully erect yet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fair enough..." With a mental sigh she gets on her hands and knees before presenting her ass to the young colt "Go ahead big boy... come and get me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come on, he can barely reach you like that," said Megara. Climbing onto the cart Creon had been working on, she laid out a sizable pile of fresh hay and then motioned Hilda over. "Come on, lay down here and let him get a good look at you. It'll be easier on your knees, that's for sure."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and does as asked, getting into position "Fine, like this?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, spread your legs more, and for god's sake smile; you're trying to encourage him," Megara instructed. Though it sounded like she was referring to Stanos, Hilda caught Megara's eyes motion towards Creon for just a split second.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right right..." She puts on a big friendly smile and spreads her legs more, swaying her ass back and fourth. "Come and get it."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Megara sat down next to Hilda, motioning for Creon to do the same. Hesitantly, the boy crept over to the wagon, and slid up on the opposite side from Megara. Stanos, however, showed no such hesitation. He trotted over to Hilda, and promptly buried his nose between her legs. The combination of cold skin, and hot breath, hitting her womanhood and balls sent a shiver through her; and it only got worse when his tongue darted out to taste her gilded folds.

[Sorry, have to go to work now.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and moans rather loudly as the shameless lizard sets upon her privates "Ooooh! So a big tongue! Go ahead sweetie, taste all you like!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Stanos' rolled over her pussy, up over her balls, and along her cock in one long slurp, before returning to her womanhood and darting out to plunge deep into her folds. The long, thin, tongue swirled around inside her before beginning to piston in and out, as he lapped at her insides; the rough surface dragging along her g-spot with each pass. Through it all, Hilda barely noticed the hand come to rest on her right breast. As Creon let his hand sink into the soft skin, his face was beet red, and a thought occurred to Hilda: this might just be his first time being this close to a woman.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her moans fill the air as the eager young lizard ravishes her pussy and every flick to her g spot gets a powerful shudder. Her eyes flick up to Creon as he grabs her breast and she cant help but smile at him. "Go... Go ahead... Use both hands."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Creon did as instructed, reaching out with his other hand, and kneading Hilda's massive breast like dough. His breathing sped up as her manhandled her tit, and the bulge in his pants continued to grow, now to the point that Hilda could see to distinct lengths working their way down his pant legs. A second set of hands grabbed Her other breast, as Megara decided to have a feel for herself. Unlike Creon, she was much more animate in her groping; giving the large mound a firm jiggle before bouncing it between her palms. "By the gods, don't you get tired lugging these things around all day?" she asked.
All the while, Stano's tongue continued to lash and slurp at Hilda's pussy, stirring her insides up harder than any vibrator ever could. On, and on, he pushed her, until her dam was just about to burst. Then he stopped. His tongue withdrew, and he just stared up at her with his head cocked to the side, as if unsure what to do next.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her moans grow more heated as her breasts are groped and squeezed by the two lizard folks in front of her. "No i... Oh yes... Got some firm muscles..." She manages to sputter out as her orgasm gets closer. But right as she was about to peak does Stanos pull aeau and she groans in annoyance. "Noooo! Help him mount me! I was so close!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Megara giggled, before patting Hilda's stomach. "Come one, Stanos, up here." Stanos hesitated for a moment, before raising up on his hind legs. The two kids made room as his forefeet came down on either side of Hilda, and she could finally see it. The lizard's cock was rigid, and bobbed happily in the air for a split second, before coming down on Hilda's belly with a firm plop. It was a full two feet in length, and incredibly warm to the touch, as it slid up to poke at the undersides of her breasts; smearing them with a thick coating of pre. "Wow, he's almost as big as you are. I wonder what he'll be like when he's fully grown," said Megara.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She licks her lips at the sight of it. "He eill be amazing." She mutters while stroking his cock a few times. "Guide him in... I can take it."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Creon slipped from the wagon to stand beside Stanos. Guiding his back until the tip of the massive dick slid into place. Stanos' hip began to buck as soon as he made contact with Hilda's entrance, yet each thrust slipped from the mark, and he merely ground against her lips; her rings jingling as he did. "Whoa, boy," urged Creon, a he took hold of Stanos' shaft. The lizard stopped his frantic thrusts.
"Here. let me help," said Megara. Leaning down, she laced her fingers through Hilda's rings, and pulled her labia aside to reveal the bright pink of her pussy. "Now, shove it in," she commanded.
Creon needed no further encouragement as he pulled Stanos forward, and the blunt head of his dick sank into Hilda with ease. Stanos was about halfway in, before his hips began bucking again. Each thrust pushed him a little bit further inside, until his hips met Hilda's and her was hilted inside her. The fit was snug, but there was some room. Compared to the monster she had taken the other day, Stanos was downright gentle as he hit his stride; each draw back pulling about half his length out before hilting again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries lewdly in bliss, her eyes crossimg as her pussy squeezes eagerly at the invading cock. "Yeeeees! Oh fuck such a good cock! Good boy Stanos!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Stanos let out a low rumbling sound from his throat. "Hey, he likes it to," said Creon, as he climbed back on the cart, and resumed fondling Hilda's breast.
"Never mind that," replied Megara. "Hey! Don't just sit there and moan, tell us what it's like. Is he as good as the other one that fucked you?"
"It doesn't hurt does it," asked Creon.
"How do you take such big dicks so easily?"
"Can you still feel it when you're with normal guys?"
The two kids bombarded Hilda with questions, while Stanos continued to pummel her pussy. His thrusts actually slowed down, but he began putting much more force behind them; each time he slammed in, the cart jostled a bit, until it was rocking back and forth in time to the young mount's efforts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's them beeeeeest!" She cries in a lusty voice as her bimbo side breaks loose. "He is like... So big and hot! This little guy is way better than the other ones!" She stops to moan whorishly, "that one was too big! This cutie isnt hurting me at all and i can take him cause my parents, like, got me treated and stuff!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Stanos continued to hump away at the now bimbofied Hilda, when suddenly his cock went rigid, and Hilda could feel the food of semen blasting into her. While not as big as the other lizard she had been with, Stanos still pumped out enough cum that, when he with drew, a small white waterfall came flowing after him. "Whoa, there's so much," said Creon, breathlessly.
"Yeah, I don't know what they treated you with, but your pussy must be like rubber," commented Megara.
Despite the kid's elated curiosity, Hilda was left wanting, as Stanos had finished well before she had, leaving her aching pussy yearning for more.