Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans ant the feeling but when STanos gets off of her... her cunt still longs for more. "Nooo... he finished too soon... I need more!" She looks up at Creon "you... please fuck me! My cunt needs more cock right now!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Excuse me!"
"Pardon?"
The expressions of shock on the kid's faces were priceless. Well, shock on Creon, outrage on Megara.
"Um, miss, I-" Creon stammered.
"Hey rein it in, slut, that wasn't part of the deal!" barked Megara, as she pinched Hilda's ear and turned her head so that they were facing each other. "If anyone is getting into his pants, it's me."
"Say what!?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and swats her hand away while standing up. "Well that was easier than i thought it would be. Megara hete wants to know how much heat you are packing."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What?!" Megara exclaimed, her face going red. "No... I just... I..."
Meanwhile, Creon just sat there, a look of complete embarrassment on his face, as his bulge quickly began to deflate.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Listen kiddos. If you want to get romantic dont play these stupid games. Woman up and talk to him! Cause now he is just confused."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's easy for you to say, Miss I'll spread my legs for anything, but how am I supposed to ask something like that, without sounding like a total slut?" Megara retorted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You just do! Obviously you are some level of slut if his dick size is the deciding favtor for your romance! So dont go getting my fave about it!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I just don't want to be disappointed in the bedroom! And who are you calling a slut? You have sex with animals! What kind of man would even want a woman like like!?" Megara hollered, in fury.

"...I would."

Both women suddenly turned to see Creon standing there, his overalls discarded, and his twin members standing tall and proud. And what members they were; each sitting at an easy ten inches long, and two thick. Impressive, considering that this boy probably had never used enhancement tech.

"Holy..." was all that escaped Megara's mouth as she stared at the exposed members.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Even Hilda has to let out a whistle at that. "Daaaamn. Look at those ! You have some good cocks. And abeast fetish? Awesome. If i wasnt owned by the prince i would be allover you!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What? But, before, when you and Stanos were... you said..." Creon stuttered, clearly looking hurt at the prospect of being left hanging.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh? I meant ownership dear. If you want a good fuck... And dont mind pissing this girl off, i would be game!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really?" Creon chirped, his cocks bouncing in excitement.

"Oh, you can't be serious, Creon, she just had sex with a mount, and you're going to dive in for sloppy seconds?" Megara balked.

"If she'll let me," offered Creon.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She struts past him and sits on the cart before spreading her legs to reveal her gaping pussy. "Come and get me big boy!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"As if!" Hilda was surprised as a pair of overalls suddenly flew into her face, momentarily blinding her. When she pulled them off, Megara was sitting next to her, legs spread. "Creon, if you're going to stick it anywhere, than stick it here," she said, pointing to her tiny pussy, before spreading the lips with her fingers.

"Um," Creon stammered as he looked between the two women, clearly unable to decide.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smirks and grabs Meg, pulling her ontop of her so they are breast to breast... And their pussies pushed together. "Takeboth stud!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No way, I'm not sharing my boyfriend with you," she griped. "If you're so desperate for cock, Stanos is ready to go again."

"Um, girls?"

"Besides, would you even feel him?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course i would feel him! I have great muscle control! Besides he is not your boyfriend!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Girls?"

"That's about to change," declared Megara. "Come on, Creon, wouldn't you rather have a nice tight teenage pussy, then her saggy cunt? Stick it in me already," she called back to Creon.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Saggy cunt?! Oh you are aski g for a beat down girl! Why deal with your sad little pusdy when he can go as hard ad he wants eith me!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sad little pussy!?" Megara barked in shock. "I have half a mind to- Aaahhh!" The girl suddenly went rigid in Hilda's arms, then began shaking like a leaf. Before she could question what was happening, Hilda felt something warm and hard drive into her anus. Looking down, she saw Creon standing between her, and Megara's legs and slowly easing himself in.
"Sorry, ladies, but I'm an ass man," he offered, with a sheepish grin.

Reactions: Archangel99

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks confused at Megara and then moans happily as her ass was stuffed full of cock "Oooooh! You wonderful sneaky little guy... well then... go for it, that hole is good too!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Creon began thrusting slowly, letting the girls, or at least Megara, get used to his size. For her part, Megara gasped and gagged, as if she couldn't catch her breath, before burying her face in Hilda's cleavage and moaning loudly.
To Creon's credit, his cock was just long enough to poke at Hilda's prostate, causing her already hard manhood to go absolutely rigid between her and Megara's bodies. "Gods, it's so warm inside," Creon moaned, as he continued to slowly gyrate his hips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda moans happily as he pokes her prostate. Her arms wrap around Megara and hold her close as the both get a good dicking. "Mmm. Doesnt he feel amazing?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Gah! How can you like this?" Megara grunted, as Creon continued to thrust slowly into them. With the tip of Creon's cock poking her prostate, Hilda's already hard cock had gone completely rigid between the two bodies it was sandwiched between, and her massive balls were suddenly roiling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and kisses her cheek "You get used to it... helps to have a prostate as well." She lets out a moan, her cock throbbing between them. "more lube and some... mmm ... foreplay makes it better too. Just take a deep breath and relax."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Megara buried her face in Hilda's cleavage again, Creon began to pick up the pace, causing her to groan and squeal into Hilda's chest. Eventually, Megara pushed away from Hilda. "Gah! That's enough," she cried, as she clambered away, leaving one of Creon's cocks suddenly free. "You're just too big to take, that way," she said, as she knelt next to Hilda; who's own manhood was suddenly left out in the cold.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Megara a confused look. "Are you serious? You go on and on about wanting him big and now you wuss out? Girl you are never going to get a man lime this." She wraps one hand around her member and starts to stroke while squeezing Creon with her ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Creon quivered for a moment, before shaking his head in confusion. "Wanting me big, what are you talking about?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes Megara, what am I talking about?" She says while giving her a pointed look "Better your voice than mine hmm?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Megara looked at Creon, with defeat in her eyes. "Ugh, look, I just didn't want to go through a repeat of my last boyfriend, okay. He just didn't have enough going on in his pants for me, yes I realize how shallow that makes me sound, but we ended up splitting because of it, so forgive me for wanting to know what I was getting myself into."

For a moment, Creon didn't day anything. Then he slowly pulled out of Hilda's ass, and moved to sit next to Megara. "Sheesh, you could have just asked," he offered.

"Oh, don't give me that. If I had just walked up and said 'Hey how big's your pair?' what would you have said?" Megara asked.

"Well, you could have tried to Segway it into a conversation. It's not like we never talk about dicks around here, what with that new slave getting mounted by the lizards every other day." Creon's words reminded Hilda of why she was here. Surely the stable master and Steph would be finished by now.