Hello! My name is B.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Hope it goes well B! Love DCL's Paige art~

And I hope the guys enjoy the horsecock variant, as well as the regular one, as much as I enjoyed drawing it~

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I revealed my next project last night and I forgot to post it here!

For my next TiTS project, I'm writing Lorelei as a nun for Halloween! She's the first practitioner of a religion called Leielorism, and she likes to help people exorcise their inner demons via outer stimuli. Hope you enjoy!

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I'll assume this means the patch that removed certain bits of content, and say that those bits are not coming back.

however, if it's just Frostwyrm content in general, the Nykke content is intact, last i've heard.
yes, that's what i meant. kinda sad said content was cut, but i at least have the last version of it saved

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I got a commission of Nenne from Secretly Saucy! Saucy does big, soft, and plush really well and I was really hoping to get a pic of Nenne from them, and it came out amazingly:
nenne-secretly_saucy.jpg

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
:( oh on how my heart cracks.
or is this a ploy to divert us away as to hit us with it.
to quote an old show from my childhood. you can't rush art.

love that the new patch came out like 10 mins later. so i can ask the question. how about next patch?:smuggo:

Last edited:

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
:( oh on how my heart cracks.
or is this a ploy to divert us away as to hit us with it.
to quote an old show from my childhood. you can't rush art.

love that the new patch came out like 10 mins later. so i can ask the question. how about next patch?:smuggo:
Unlikely. Lighterfluid's volunteered to do that, in addition to allowing the pc to select genitals for her normal scenes. Both are pretty big tasks in and of themselves.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's been a little bit, but now Paige can grow herself her very own big, meaty schlong! Let me know what you think of her new content!

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Paige must be crew; KiroQuest must be completed (Kiro does not need to be crew, but she can be); have a threesome with Paige and Kiro and the topic will come up.

Reactions: BoomstickN7

RoninFive

May 30, 2020
Are you a backer? if so make sure you are on 0.8.123
I am, and was on the right version. For others facing similar dumbfoundedness, it's in kiro x paige threesome, but only for specific choices within that threesome, apparently. either that, or it takes niceness in consideration, as I was able to trigger it with a nice character, but with a mean character, i was only able to trigger the halloween version.
Also, if Kiro is bimbo, i don't think you can do it anymore as the threesome option disappears.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's been a hot minute, but I'm working on a new character for Dhaal! Her name is Azariah, and she's a heavily modded slyveren - one that turns her into a naga with two, gigantic, throbbing, constantly erect hemipenes. Check out that thread for more!

Also - unfortunately, it's come time to end my free, all-access documents during the pandemic. Every non-Twine game project I had created between now and April were free to view in their full entirety, but as the year begins to wind down, it's just not an economic model I intended to maintain forever. Azariah has a free-to-view document in her thread, and she will receive constant updates on my Patreon for just $5 going forward. I'm sorry to anyone this inconveniences.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Love Nenne, and Eitan is an interesting character. A pleasant surprise tp see him get an expansion in the game, and deep dive into how life works with the Milodans still eking out a crude existence on their icebound homeworld.