Hello! My name is B.

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by B, Jan 26, 2018.

1. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

I got some artwork of Paige by the extraordinarily talented DCL! A swimsuit alt is in the works, and there may be a futa alt in the future, which would make for a good hype piece for futa Paige.
    [​IMG]

2. Zandar

Zandar Well-Known Member

That shit BANGS

ShySquare, Troller, Strijoca and 4 others like this.
  3. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

4. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Bucky: It's a fuck movie. I don't watch a fuck movie for the story. I watch a fuck movie to see fuckin'.
    C.W.: I got to side with Jesus on this one. I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'.

Dusk Til Dawn 2.

That said, I really like what you do B. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Narmlet, Athena, Strijoca and 3 others like this.
  5. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Frosty's getting a new bust! This will be in the game with the Frosty x Nykke expack once that's coded and implemented. @Adjatha had this pic sketched out all the way back in September of 2018 and it's wonderful to see it finally finished![​IMG]

6. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

More Paige art! This one is done by @Meteor07, who is clearly very hype for her upcoming expansion pack![​IMG]

7. Meteor07

Meteor07 Well-Known Member

You know, when I came to check on the forums real quick, I was surprised in a fun way when you pinged me

ShySquare, Shanghai_Hourai, B and 2 others like this.
  8. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Some promised DCL Paige alts! A swimsuit alt; a futa alt; and one that combines the two.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, Meteor did a horsecock alt!

[​IMG]

9. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Speaking of futa Paige: she was actually denied. She needs a handful of touch-ups before Fen can accept that expack. I'm hoping to get to that this week.

10. Meteor07

Meteor07 Well-Known Member

Hope it goes well B! Love DCL's Paige art~

And I hope the guys enjoy the horsecock variant, as well as the regular one, as much as I enjoyed drawing it~

#520 Meteor07, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  11. KAZAERC

KAZAERC Well-Known Member

can not wait for the expack hope it comes soon as i spend most my time with her as it is and making her a futa will change it to all the time.
    paige is best girl.

12. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

I revealed my next project last night and I forgot to post it here!

For my next TiTS project, I'm writing Lorelei as a nun for Halloween! She's the first practitioner of a religion called Leielorism, and she likes to help people exorcise their inner demons via outer stimuli. Hope you enjoy!

ShySquare, Troller, Meteor07 and 5 others like this.
  13. JakeFromStateFarm

JakeFromStateFarm Well-Known Member

yes, that's what i meant. kinda sad said content was cut, but i at least have the last version of it saved

14. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

I got a commission of Nenne from Secretly Saucy! Saucy does big, soft, and plush really well and I was really hoping to get a pic of Nenne from them, and it came out amazingly: [​IMG]

Darkwarpalg6, Zombiqaz, Keet and 17 others like this.
  15. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

More futa Paige art! This is a gift from @Doots and drawn by Sulcate!

Did you know that if you blow her enough times in quick succession, she fits that whole-ass knot into your mouth?[​IMG]