Hello! My name is B.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I have no further plans for Frosty and her story, but things may change. As always, additional sex scenes are a possibility. The only guarantee is that there will be no further pureblood Frostwyrms (that are sexable, anyway).

My current project is Kailani, a vulperine woman for CoC2. She's meant to be a lawyer-friendly Krystal expy: a tribal hunter that speaks a different language, is a fox, is very fluffy, has a bunch of tattoos, wields a staff (not magical)... you can learn more about her in my CoC2 thread here.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
New Lorelei content already public! Go and get yourself infested with her symbiotic eggs!

• Love
Reactions: waterpanther7

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016

a99zezima99

Feb 5, 2024
Loving your work! Especially Paige and Lorelei!!

Would love to see you expand on Azariah and Salacious Sally and all the other sexy sneks in future updates :) They are quite intriguing but definitely feel a little underdeveloped and would benefit from some more scenes and stories from you!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Loving your work! Especially Paige and Lorelei!!

Would love to see you expand on Azariah and Salacious Sally and all the other sexy sneks in future updates :) They are quite intriguing but definitely feel a little underdeveloped and would benefit from some more scenes and stories from you!
Thank you, I'm glad you like them!

Azariah and Sally are two of the characters that I'd like to write more of, yes. They were both very much 'for me' characters. At the very, very least, Sally should probably have more options as a prostitute than the one that she has, haha. One thing I'd like to write for Azariah is that, if your rapport with her girls is good enough, she invites you into her personal backroom for some one-on-one fun time, and if you treat her right, she can actually be a very tender lover.

Speaking of Sally! I got a comm of her not too long ago, featuring her and the artist's OC.
Sexy_Lady_web_1.png

Sexy_Lady_web_2.png

a99zezima99

Feb 5, 2024

Azariah and Sally are two of the characters that I'd like to write more of, yes. They were both very much 'for me' characters. At the very, very least, Sally should probably have more options as a prostitute than the one that she has, haha. One thing I'd like to write for Azariah is that, if your rapport with her girls is good enough, she invites you into her personal backroom for some one-on-one fun time, and if you treat her right, she can actually be a very tender lover.

Speaking of Sally! I got a comm of her not too long ago, featuring her and the artist's OC.
View attachment 33783

View attachment 33784
Thanks for the reply! The Azariah plot you mention fits very with the vibe of a very protective dommy-mommy I get from her, so the whole tender lover route makes sense to me. I could definitely see her growing close to Steele if her and her harem are treated well, and maybe offering some unique choices if that stage is reached such as becoming her full lover/partner, or working in her harem/attending to her. I'm sure you'd be able to come up with some much better ideas than me though haha
Great art too!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

View attachment 33783

View attachment 33784
You have no idea the terrible things I'd do to make this happen.

Reactions: MellowNumel